FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Peng Shuai

Peng Shuai

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

What has happened to that Chinese tennis player? How quickly we move on and forget - it was a year back.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What has happened to that Chinese tennis player? How quickly we move on and forget - it was a year back. "

I was curious about the timing of your post on this. So I googled the unfortunate Shuai. Sure enough, the Mail just posted a story on this topic. So that's where you get your stuff from. Suddenly, it makes sense that so many of your posts on here have a - shall we say - theme involving foreigners.

On Shuai herself: she's obviously being supressed.

Maldon

"What has happened to that Chinese tennis player? How quickly we move on and forget - it was a year back.

I was curious about the timing of your post on this. So I googled the unfortunate Shuai. Sure enough, the Mail just posted a story on this topic. So that's where you get your stuff from. Suddenly, it makes sense that so many of your posts on here have a - shall we say - theme involving foreigners.

On Shuai herself: she's obviously being supressed."

Yet again wild speculation, and yet again , wrong

"What has happened to that Chinese tennis player? How quickly we move on and forget - it was a year back.

Yet again wild speculation, and yet again , wrong "

So you didn't post this thread when you saw the Mail post a thing about it? Hell of a coincidence if not.

Maldon

So you didn't post this thread when you saw the Mail post a thing about it? Hell of a coincidence if not."

I know it suits your blinkered and bigoted way of thinking but no, I don’t read the Daily Mail.

Actually, the topic came up in conversation last night with the current girlfriend

So you didn't post this thread when you saw the Mail post a thing about it? Hell of a coincidence if not.

I know it suits your blinkered and bigoted way of thinking but no, I don’t read the Daily Mail.

Actually, the topic came up in conversation last night with the current girlfriend"

It's a complete coincidence that you happened to post this thread at the same sort of time the Mail happened to do a piece on it? Gosh.

You know you could just admit you're a fervent Mail reader. It explains so much.

Maldon

Actually, the topic came up in conversation last night with the current girlfriend

It's a complete coincidence that you happened to post this thread at the same sort of time the Mail happened to do a piece on it? Gosh.

You know you could just admit you're a fervent Mail reader. It explains so much."

There it is, right there. Blinkered and unable to accept you could ever be wrong.

You know you could just admit you're a fervent Mail reader. It explains so much.

There it is, right there. Blinkered and unable to accept you could ever be wrong. "

I could be wrong, sure. It's just far more likely you mainline the Mail online & regurgitate its contents here.

Maldon

There it is, right there. Blinkered and unable to accept you could ever be wrong.

I could be wrong, sure. It's just far more likely you mainline the Mail online & regurgitate its contents here."

Sorry to disappoint but I simply don’t.

I could be wrong, sure. It's just far more likely you mainline the Mail online & regurgitate its contents here.

Sorry to disappoint but I simply don’t."

Course you don't. Well I'm convinced.

Back on the tennis player: no idea what her current status is.

» Add a new message to this topic