FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > How the tories will win the next election

How the tories will win the next election

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

So with Sunak In charge I see the following to ensure his victory in two years time.

1. Go on a massive tax rising exercise in the next budget to drop inflation and balance the books.

2. Remove the whip from Boris, truss and ERG MP’s

3. Forcibly retire MP’s who were loyal to these factions and replace them with his own supporters at the next GE.

4. Purge the Tory party of members who voted for truss and encourage membership of people within all demographics.

I suspect if he were to do all this, he would be given his own mandate at the next GE.

He fails to do this, the keys to no. 10 will be handed to Starmer and the tories will be surely wiped out at the next GE.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alternatively he could just sit back and wait for Labour to let us all know what their policies are.

That should sort it.

Gloucestershire

"Alternatively he could just sit back and wait for Labour to let us all know what their policies are.

That should sort it."

Copying someone else’s homework ain’t going to cut it this time, he needs an iron grip if he going to survive beyond the next election and bring the stability needed in the country. Can’t do that if most of the MP’s on his side are not willing to change.

"Alternatively he could just sit back and wait for Labour to let us all know what their policies are.

That should sort it.

Copying someone else’s homework ain’t going to cut it this time, he needs an iron grip if he going to survive beyond the next election and bring the stability needed in the country. Can’t do that if most of the MP’s on his side are not willing to change. "

In what way does Sunak represent change? His policies are exactly the same as everyone else's policies since 1997.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

So it appears Sunak is a shareholder in a restaurant business that funnelled investments through a letterbox company in the the tax haven of Mauritius. Nothing to see here plebs, move along.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"So it appears Sunak is a shareholder in a restaurant business that funnelled investments through a letterbox company in the the tax haven of Mauritius. Nothing to see here plebs, move along."

No surprise. Mauritius probably means more to him than the UK. He’s more likely to want a holiday home there than in Cornwall or the Lakes - does he even know these places. Other than being born here as it was a country & continent that suited his parents at the time, he has no emotional or family ties and would leave at the drop of a hat.

The Tories won't win with Sunak in charge. The Conservative MPs maybe happy with a ethnic minority leader, but their base support and the ones they have won from Labour certainly aren't.

"So with Sunak In charge I see the following to ensure his victory in two years time.

1. Go on a massive tax rising exercise in the next budget to drop inflation and balance the books.

3. Forcibly retire MP’s who were loyal to these factions and replace them with his own supporters at the next GE.

4. Purge the Tory party of members who voted for truss and encourage membership of people within all demographics.

I suspect if he were to do all this, he would be given his own mandate at the next GE.

He fails to do this, the keys to no. 10 will be handed to Starmer and the tories will be surely wiped out at the next GE."

All they need to do is

Lie

Lie

Then lie and hope that enough of the electorate are stupid enough to believe them

"So it appears Sunak is a shareholder in a restaurant business that funnelled investments through a letterbox company in the the tax haven of Mauritius. Nothing to see here plebs, move along.

No surprise. Mauritius probably means more to him than the UK. He’s more likely to want a holiday home there than in Cornwall or the Lakes - does he even know these places. Other than being born here as it was a country & continent that suited his parents at the time, he has no emotional or family ties and would leave at the drop of a hat."

Do you know that for a fact or are you just guessing?

Maldon

"So it appears Sunak is a shareholder in a restaurant business that funnelled investments through a letterbox company in the the tax haven of Mauritius. Nothing to see here plebs, move along.

No surprise. Mauritius probably means more to him than the UK. He’s more likely to want a holiday home there than in Cornwall or the Lakes - does he even know these places. Other than being born here as it was a country & continent that suited his parents at the time, he has no emotional or family ties and would leave at the drop of a hat.

Do you know that for a fact or are you just guessing? "

A fair assumption. What do you think?

A fair assumption. What do you think? "

No, I think it’s based on prejudice, hatred and confusion

Maldon

"The Tories won't win with Sunak in charge. The Conservative MPs maybe happy with a ethnic minority leader, but their base support and the ones they have won from Labour certainly aren't. "

Let’s hope Rishi does a great job. He has a tight timetable and a number of critical issues to address.

Won’t it be an absolute triumph if he turns things around, gets us back on track then leads his party to an amazing election win?

Let’s all get behind him.

Maldon

No, I think it’s based on prejudice, hatred and confusion "

Well, Fab shock alert - you are wrong

No, I think it’s based on prejudice, hatred and confusion "

Are you waiting for the mock, "how rude of you" mock am offended...

Are you waiting for the mock, "how rude of you" mock am offended... "

That is next, then it will be denial and confusion

Well, Fab shock alert - you are wrong"

No, your full of hate , what is wrong with being an ‘economic migrant’

That is next, then it will be denial and confusion "

Definitely a lot of confusion.

Maldon

Are you waiting for the mock, "how rude of you" mock am offended... "

So it’s ok for people to make things up that suit their narrow bigoted closed minded agenda?

Maldon

Well, Fab shock alert - you are wrong

No, your full of hate , what is wrong with being an ‘economic migrant’ "

I will say it yet again - nothing at all

Maldon

Definitely a lot of confusion. "

Then take a break from your role as chief wind up merchant. Go for a walk? Fresh thinking perhaps?

Then take a break from your role as chief wind up merchant. Go for a walk? Fresh thinking perhaps?"

Your very angry this morning, maybe you need to take a break, have a think and reflect on what you are saying. It is not a good look

Maldon

Then take a break from your role as chief wind up merchant. Go for a walk? Fresh thinking perhaps?

Your very angry this morning, maybe you need to take a break, have a think and reflect on what you are saying. It is not a good look "

I’m fine thanks. But then I’m not the one trying to look smart & attack others.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think Sunak has done even more damage now by U turning on the cop27 capitulated to the lefties and the wets not carrying on with his decision to stay here and concentrate on the country.

"I think Sunak has done even more damage now by U turning on the cop27 capitulated to the lefties and the wets not carrying on with his decision to stay here and concentrate on the country.

"

Maldon

"I think Sunak has done even more damage now by U turning on the cop27 capitulated to the lefties and the wets not carrying on with his decision to stay here and concentrate on the country.

"

Is he going? He wants that Coca Cola goodie bag.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"So with Sunak In charge I see the following to ensure his victory in two years time.

He fails to do this, the keys to no. 10 will be handed to Starmer and the tories will be surely wiped out at the next GE."

I do not see the Tories winning the next GE at all so moving the deck chairs around is just not going to work. I understand people's wishes to purge any Boris leftovers from the cabinet but not from the party as a whole. When Boris took over he was rightly criticised for only having his followers around him. What you have described is doing the same thing but with Rishi. The best he can do is steady the ship and prepare for opposition

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Is it because Boris declared he is going to attend

Is it because Boris declared he is going to attend"

I hope so, this will confuse all those Tory voting climate change deniers,

Brighton

Your very angry this morning, maybe you need to take a break, have a think and reflect on what you are saying. It is not a good look

I’m fine thanks. But then I’m not the one trying to look smart & attack others."

FFS can we get back to the point of my post!

This had nothing to do with race or where Sunak might want a holiday home! What matters here, ALL THAT MATTERS, is that our former Chancellor (ie the chap who sets tax policy in the UK) and now PM is involved with a company that is evading tax on income generated in the UK by registering in an offshore tax haven (which coincidentally is the same tax haven Mrs Sunak holds her shares in Infosys in thus avoiding tax in India).

This had nothing to do with race or where Sunak might want a holiday home! What matters here, ALL THAT MATTERS, is that our former Chancellor (ie the chap who sets tax policy in the UK) and now PM is involved with a company that is evading tax on income generated in the UK by registering in an offshore tax haven (which coincidentally is the same tax haven Mrs Sunak holds her shares in Infosys in thus avoiding tax in India)."

Have you tried reporting this crime to the police?

Maldon

This had nothing to do with race or where Sunak might want a holiday home! What matters here, ALL THAT MATTERS, is that our former Chancellor (ie the chap who sets tax policy in the UK) and now PM is involved with a company that is evading tax on income generated in the UK by registering in an offshore tax haven (which coincidentally is the same tax haven Mrs Sunak holds her shares in Infosys in thus avoiding tax in India)."

Sorry, I think it’s shameful behaviour for any British political leader.

Brighton

This had nothing to do with race or where Sunak might want a holiday home! What matters here, ALL THAT MATTERS, is that our former Chancellor (ie the chap who sets tax policy in the UK) and now PM is involved with a company that is evading tax on income generated in the UK by registering in an offshore tax haven (which coincidentally is the same tax haven Mrs Sunak holds her shares in Infosys in thus avoiding tax in India).

Have you tried reporting this crime to the police? "

Seriously!

So you think that is all ok?

Tell you what, why don’t all small businesses like plumbers and electricians register their companies offshore. While all their work will be in UK, they can avoid paying any tax because they won’t make any profits as everything has to be paid to the company offshore.

Is that acceptable for anyone/everyone to do?

Is it acceptable for the person in the most important job in UK to do?

Seriously!

Tell you what, why don’t all small businesses like plumbers and electricians register their companies offshore. While all their work will be in UK, they can avoid paying any tax because they won’t make any profits as everything has to be paid to the company offshore.

"

You seem to be suggesting that you have knowledge of a criminal offence. I mean it's up to you if you report it or not, but you seem annoyed about it.

If there is no crime then what is your point? You would like the tax regime changed? Have you tried writing to your MP?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Seriously!

"

Yes. The current taxation laws alow for it, so why not take advantage of it.

Maldon

Seriously!

"

We would all do the same. Mind you, we are not public servants that should be fully committed to the good of the UK

Brighton

Seriously!

"

So if you cannot afford to pay £30k a year to pretend to be a non-dom and are therefore having to be completely open about your tax affairs that is fine whereas those who can afford it can just avoid scrutiny and save themselves a fortune (and deny tax receipts to the UK).

Mrs Sunak was clearly not a non-dom so has denied the exchequer approx £20m by paying £30k a year. Let’s hope Labour do get in as they have pledged to scrap it.

How do you feel about benefit claimants who bend the rules to get more than is correct? I bet they make your blood boil right?

I find it odd how people view different rule benders differently.

Falkirk

Seriously!

So if you cannot afford to pay £30k a year to pretend to be a non-dom and are therefore having to be completely open about your tax affairs that is fine whereas those who can afford it can just avoid scrutiny and save themselves a fortune (and deny tax receipts to the UK).

Mrs Sunak was clearly not a non-dom so has denied the exchequer approx £20m by paying £30k a year. Let’s hope Labour do get in as they have pledged to scrap it.

How do you feel about benefit claimants who bend the rules to get more than is correct? I bet they make your blood boil right?

I find it odd how people view different rule benders differently."

Yes. That's what the current taxation laws allows.

Benefits are based on individual circumstances by an assessor.

I don't see who that has any relevance to me.

Falkirk

Seriously!

I find it odd how people view different rule benders differently.

Yes. That's what the current taxation laws allows.

Benefits are based on individual circumstances by an assessor.

I don't see who that has any relevance to me.

Why.

"

Then take a break from your role as chief wind up merchant. Go for a walk? Fresh thinking perhaps?"

Is that what happens to you..? You go for a walk and the wind blows in your face and you come back, thinking Rishi's ok all a sudden. That would explain the post about wishing he does great and wins the next election.

Although the change doesn't last long.

Like I said definitely confused

Maldon

Is that what happens to you..? You go for a walk and the wind blows in your face and you come back, thinking Rishi's ok all a sudden. That would explain the post about wishing he does great and wins the next election.

Like I said definitely confused "

These are confusing times. It seems our politicians are all grifters & frauds on the make.

There seems to have been a massive collapse in the calibre of those standing for office in the last couple of decades.

Watch them on PMQs and it’s embarrassing.

These are confusing times. It seems our politicians are all grifters & frauds on the make.

There seems to have been a massive collapse in the calibre of those standing for office in the last couple of decades.

Watch them on PMQs and it’s embarrassing. "

PMQs has has always been theatre. I've never really taken it seriously.

They should change the format so the PM doesn't know the questions beforehand and they should be made to answer the question being asked, not start a rant party political broadcast.

Maldon

Watch them on PMQs and it’s embarrassing.

PMQs has has always been theatre. I've never really taken it seriously.

They should change the format so the PM doesn't know the questions beforehand and they should be made to answer the question being asked, not start a rant party political broadcast."

Good idea. That would be great.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

That should sort it."

As this guy kindly demonstrates. It doesn't matter what the Tories do, their supporters will blindly vote for them time and time again.

There is no danger of them losing power. They don't need to do anything.

Gloucestershire

That should sort it.

As this guy kindly demonstrates. It doesn't matter what the Tories do, their supporters will blindly vote for them time and time again.

There is no danger of them losing power. They don't need to do anything. "

John curtice mentioned that when a government is perceived as incompetent in the eyes of the public, it doesn’t matter what happens they are guaranteed to lose the next election.

However Sunak could change that if he is bold enough to enforce party discipline before the Next GE

Then he could scrape through.

Get the ERG and some of his cabinet to ensure he has avery long reign indeed.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Depends how many turn out to vote, recently the amount of voters has tailed off.

By *lean_CutMan  over a year ago

Rasen area

This lot have run the country into the ground. They need to be out for a long time.

» Add a new message to this topic