FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Arguing with a Trump supporter...

Arguing with a Trump supporter...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Arguing with a Trump supporter is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it won…

A quote I spotted today. Feels depressingly true...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Exactly the same applies to Conservative voter, climate change denier, thinks brexit is a good idea-er.

"Exactly the same applies to Conservative voter, climate change denier, thinks brexit is a good idea-er.

"

Sure. Feel like it fits the Trumpers best though. There's something about their angry, aggressive confusion that outstrips the other groups.

Then again, maybe I'm just amused by the image of a pigeon wearing a tiny red hat & angrily pecking at anything it sees.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Absolutely, it's like this forum.

Full of knowledgeable political insight, yet failing to achieve any sort change in the real word.

golden fields

"Absolutely, it's like this forum.

Full of knowledgeable political insight, yet failing to achieve any sort change in the real word.

"

This forum is just for amusement.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Does the pigeon become more confusing in its behaviours as the game progresses?

Almost as if it's pissed?

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

And the moral of the story is ! Not even a pigeon wants to play with a never Trumper.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"And the moral of the story is ! Not even a pigeon wants to play with a never Trumper. "

Plucking things..

"And the moral of the story is ! Not even a pigeon wants to play with a never Trumper. "

hmmm unique perspective there...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree that I genuinely do not think he will win the nomination if he stands this time.

He has a big core group of supporters however a lot of the people that voted for him last time wanted someone different and to give him a chance won't be voting for him again.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Hey that's really unfair on pigeons.

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"Totally agree that I genuinely do not think he will win the nomination if he stands this time.

He has a big core group of supporters however a lot of the people that voted for him last time wanted someone different and to give him a chance won't be voting for him again. "

Do you not think that Trump would have got the dirt on all his political rivals when he was President, what do you think was missing from all those empty files at Mar-a-lago. Kiss my ass or else.

"Totally agree that I genuinely do not think he will win the nomination if he stands this time.

He has a big core group of supporters however a lot of the people that voted for him last time wanted someone different and to give him a chance won't be voting for him again.

Do you not think that Trump would have got the dirt on all his political rivals when he was President, what do you think was missing from all those empty files at Mar-a-lago. Kiss my ass or else. "

It's voters that vote for the nomination though not members of Congress.

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

Do you not think that Trump would have got the dirt on all his political rivals when he was President, what do you think was missing from all those empty files at Mar-a-lago. Kiss my ass or else.

It's voters that vote for the nomination though not members of Congress. "

Voters can only vote for those who run.

The pigeon is laughing as it knocks the pieces off the chess board. Because the opponent has no valuable moves. Checkmate.

"The pigeon is laughing as it knocks the pieces off the chess board. Because the opponent has no valuable moves. Checkmate."

Not why the pigeon is laughing. Bless x

golden fields

"The pigeon is laughing as it knocks the pieces off the chess board. Because the opponent has no valuable moves. Checkmate."

Pigeon doesn't understand the rules of the game, thinks it's won, gets angry and confused when it loses, gets kicked off Twitter and starts its own social media platform only for pigeons.

I wonder if Blu even realises the irony that she is strutting round like she's won on this thread...

"I wonder if Blu even realises the irony that she is strutting round like she's won on this thread..."
I wonder why you posted this thread because of your ego. I will strut. You are hilarious.

"I wonder if Blu even realises the irony that she is strutting round like she's won on this thread... I wonder why you posted this thread because of your ego. I will strut. You are hilarious."
angry self centered much ?

"I wonder if Blu even realises the irony that she is strutting round like she's won on this thread... I wonder why you posted this thread because of your ego. I will strut. You are hilarious. angry self centered much ?"
you need a hug ?

golden fields

"I wonder if Blu even realises the irony that she is strutting round like she's won on this thread... I wonder why you posted this thread because of your ego. I will strut. You are hilarious. angry self centered much ? you need a hug ?"

We should all hug.

Seems some1 has an irony deficiency. Oh well...

golden fields

"Seems some1 has an irony deficiency. Oh well..."

Blu is nice. Sometimes I don't follow her posts. But I like her perspective, even though it's mostly the opposite of mine. And she sticks with it, even though she gets a lot of stick.

"Seems some1 has an irony deficiency. Oh well..."
Again you angry.. you have been over the top self absorbed with something you have no control of. Do you know the definition of insanity or do I need to wiki it to you. You are classic example of the definition. I state you can't accept you get snarky still can't accept I say you are hilariously deranged. So keep going it's fun.

"Seems some1 has an irony deficiency. Oh well... Again you angry.. you have been over the top self absorbed with something you have no control of. Do you know the definition of insanity or do I need to wiki it to you. You are classic example of the definition. I state you can't accept you get snarky still can't accept I say you are hilariously deranged. So keep going it's fun."
I'll be a classic bitch as long as you have accept your mental disorder.

"Seems some1 has an irony deficiency. Oh well... Again you angry.. you have been over the top self absorbed with something you have no control of. Do you know the definition of insanity or do I need to wiki it to you. You are classic example of the definition. I state you can't accept you get snarky still can't accept I say you are hilariously deranged. So keep going it's fun. I'll be a classic bitch as long as you have accept your mental disorder."
i will hug you and tell you everything will be ok. If it makes you feel better. Cuz damn you been ranting.

Um yes I'm the 1 who's been angry + ranting here. Um.. ok...

"Um yes I'm the 1 who's been angry + ranting here. Um.. ok..."
apparently.. why post the thread again. People can click the green arrow next to my name and make a assumption. It's not rocket science genius. It's a dig at me to illicit a response... Guess what you got it. Now you want to digress. Silly you.

"Um yes I'm the 1 who's been angry + ranting here. Um.. ok... apparently.. why post the thread again. People can click the green arrow next to my name and make a assumption. It's not rocket science genius. It's a dig at me to illicit a response... Guess what you got it. Now you want to digress. Silly you."
let's go let's hear what you truly have to say.

"Um yes I'm the 1 who's been angry + ranting here. Um.. ok... apparently.. why post the thread again. People can click the green arrow next to my name and make a assumption. It's not rocket science genius. It's a dig at me to illicit a response... Guess what you got it. Now you want to digress. Silly you. let's go let's hear what you truly have to say."
Make it a post about you as usual though.

"Um yes I'm the 1 who's been angry + ranting here. Um.. ok... apparently.. why post the thread again. People can click the green arrow next to my name and make a assumption. It's not rocket science genius. It's a dig at me to illicit a response... Guess what you got it. Now you want to digress. Silly you. let's go let's hear what you truly have to say.Make it a post about you as usual though."
lol sit back relax everyone this might be hilarious episode. Get your popcorn and drinks handy.its all in fun.. to me anyways.

"Um yes I'm the 1 who's been angry + ranting here. Um.. ok..."
literally said it's fun..so why the post again? You were violated in some way because you didn't get a answer. Sorry for being a "Meanie". It's in my nature. I offered a hug though.

"Um yes I'm the 1 who's been angry + ranting here. Um.. ok... literally said it's fun..so why the post again? You were violated in some way because you didn't get a answer. Sorry for being a "Meanie". It's in my nature. I offered a hug though. "
but I am positive about this.. you will try to twist anything I say to benefit your own appearance on the forums. Guess what I still me you need validation. Ask me if I care if I am a ranting lunatic according to your perception. It's a forum if you need that validation. Well you need to get out more in the real world. I will call this now.. some of you will say I am insane.. it's a given let's get this comedic forum reviews going. Clearly some just want a validation for their self worth. Yup it's a rant maybe incoherent to some. Ask me if I care. Nope. I'll play me. Bring your blind insults it's what some of you are good at.

Blu, I just feel sorry for you at this point. You seem so angry & confused. I truly hope you're well. Consider a break from social media. Time away can really help at times, I find x

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 09/11/22 00:05:00]

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Seems some1 has an irony deficiency. Oh well...

Blu is nice. Sometimes I don't follow her posts. But I like her perspective, even though it's mostly the opposite of mine. And she sticks with it, even though she gets a lot of stick."

I agree, I like Blu! The world needs more opinions, without them we do not learn how to grow

"Blu, I just feel sorry for you at this point. You seem so angry & confused. I truly hope you're well. Consider a break from social media. Time away can really help at times, I find x"
yet you the one complaining. Why is that ?

"Blu, I just feel sorry for you at this point. You seem so angry & confused. I truly hope you're well. Consider a break from social media. Time away can really help at times, I find x yet you the one complaining. Why is that ? "

If you actually reread + think about my last comment, you may realise I'm the 1 trying to actually help you here x

"Blu, I just feel sorry for you at this point. You seem so angry & confused. I truly hope you're well. Consider a break from social media. Time away can really help at times, I find x yet you the one complaining. Why is that ? "
like I said silly you and your attempts on your validation. Maybe you you should try the "fuck it attitude " I have instead of hiding. If you can't well you clearly hiding something. A voice behind a keyboard trying to feel wanted is my suspicion. Bang away and break the keys . You have no effect on my life. I state my opy you can't accept it's on you not me. mkay?

"Blu, I just feel sorry for you at this point. You seem so angry & confused. I truly hope you're well. Consider a break from social media. Time away can really help at times, I find x yet you the one complaining. Why is that ? like I said silly you and your attempts on your validation. Maybe you you should try the "fuck it attitude " I have instead of hiding. If you can't well you clearly hiding something. A voice behind a keyboard trying to feel wanted is my suspicion. Bang away and break the keys . You have no effect on my life. I state my opy you can't accept it's on you not me. mkay?"
let's do this too I am positive you going to try and disparage me and others tomorrow it's a constant cycle with Mrman. Until he tries to validate his existence. Tell me I am wrong? Psst be respectful be maybe you might get the answers you desire.

"Blu, I just feel sorry for you at this point. You seem so angry & confused. I truly hope you're well. Consider a break from social media. Time away can really help at times, I find x yet you the one complaining. Why is that ?

If you actually reread + think about my last comment, you may realise I'm the 1 trying to actually help you here x"

keep going you trying as usual.

Gloucestershire

I miss Mitzi, at least you were guaranteed a direction to her insanity.

"Blu, I just feel sorry for you at this point. You seem so angry & confused. I truly hope you're well. Consider a break from social media. Time away can really help at times, I find x yet you the one complaining. Why is that ?

If you actually reread + think about my last comment, you may realise I'm the 1 trying to actually help you here xkeep going you trying as usual. "

not angry I stated that .. you trying to manipulate as usual. Guess what.. people have other opinions not just yours..

Gloucestershire

If you actually reread + think about my last comment, you may realise I'm the 1 trying to actually help you here xkeep going you trying as usual. not angry I stated that .. you trying to manipulate as usual. Guess what.. people have other opinions not just yours.. "

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply?

If you actually reread + think about my last comment, you may realise I'm the 1 trying to actually help you here xkeep going you trying as usual. not angry I stated that .. you trying to manipulate as usual. Guess what.. people have other opinions not just yours..

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply?"

yet you showed up commenting as usual. Funny how that works. You need a hug too ? I all about bringing everyone closer together.

If you actually reread + think about my last comment, you may realise I'm the 1 trying to actually help you here xkeep going you trying as usual. not angry I stated that .. you trying to manipulate as usual. Guess what.. people have other opinions not just yours..

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply? yet you showed up commenting as usual. Funny how that works. You need a hug too ? I all about bringing everyone closer together. "

you paint me and others as evil why is that ? Let's play your perception you are the cause of the disdain clearly.

[Removed by poster at 09/11/22 00:57:59]

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply? yet you showed up commenting as usual. Funny how that works. You need a hug too ? I all about bringing everyone closer together. you paint me and others as evil why is that ? Let's play your perception you are the cause of the disdain clearly. "

I rant because I can because you like me make no sense in my eyes nor mine in yours. But do you see me baiting nope. Some people need forum validation to make them feel special. It's alm they have

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply? yet you showed up commenting as usual. Funny how that works. You need a hug too ? I all about bringing everyone closer together. you paint me and others as evil why is that ? Let's play your perception you are the cause of the disdain clearly. I rant because I can because you like me make no sense in my eyes nor mine in yours. But do you see me baiting nope. Some people need forum validation to make them feel special. It's alm they have "

On my nightly rant let's see what some post tomorrow it will be interesting that are what forums are for . The good the bad.. and oops kinda of a lame post.. the ugly .

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply? yet you showed up commenting as usual. Funny how that works. You need a hug too ? I all about bringing everyone closer together. you paint me and others as evil why is that ? Let's play your perception you are the cause of the disdain clearly. I rant because I can because you like me make no sense in my eyes nor mine in yours. But do you see me baiting nope. Some people need forum validation to make them feel special. It's alm they have On my nightly rant let's see what some post tomorrow it will be interesting that are what forums are for . The good the bad.. and oops kinda of a lame post.. the ugly ."

get out your 6 shooters I am still here. wait.. maybe we should use knives or swords as not to offend the anti gun crowd . My options are available

Rant over I going to go watch the polls. Peace everyone enjoy your ambitions.

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply? yet you showed up commenting as usual. Funny how that works. You need a hug too ? I all about bringing everyone closer together. you paint me and others as evil why is that ? Let's play your perception you are the cause of the disdain clearly. I rant because I can because you like me make no sense in my eyes nor mine in yours. But do you see me baiting nope. Some people need forum validation to make them feel special. It's alm they have On my nightly rant let's see what some post tomorrow it will be interesting that are what forums are for . The good the bad.. and oops kinda of a lame post.. the ugly ."

get out your 6 shooters I am still here. wait.. maybe we should use knives or swords as not to offend the anti gun crowd . My options are available

Rant over I going to go watch the polls. Peace everyone enjoy your ambitions.

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply?"

I don't need to there will be a post clearly one of you will draw my attention . It's a never ending circumference you and others enjoy. Yet I'll look like the fool I am ok with that. What is your excuse to again ? .

You know when you send text messages are you the type of person who would send about 20 text before someone else would reply? I don't need to there will be a post clearly one of you will draw my attention . It's a never ending circumference you and others enjoy. Yet I'll look like the fool I am ok with that. What is your excuse to again ? . "

Every normal women must be tempted, at times, to spit on her hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” yes I changed man to woman .. is anyone offended ?

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

You go Blu

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

How very confusing….not actually sure what any of that means Blu but at least you’re consistent

"How very confusing….not actually sure what any of that means Blu but at least you’re consistent "

"How very confusing….not actually sure what any of that means Blu but at least you’re consistent "

You've heard of a stream of consciousness? The above posts seem to constitute a stream of gibberish.

Blu, seriously hope you're ok. I meant what I said. Consider a break from social media. I don't think it's doing you any good.

"How very confusing….not actually sure what any of that means Blu but at least you’re consistent

You've heard of a stream of consciousness? The above posts seem to constitute a stream of gibberish.

Blu, seriously hope you're ok. I meant what I said. Consider a break from social media. I don't think it's doing you any good."

I am fabulous thanks for your concern

"How very confusing….not actually sure what any of that means Blu but at least you’re consistent

Blu, seriously hope you're ok. I meant what I said. Consider a break from social media. I don't think it's doing you any good. I am fabulous thanks for your concern "

OK. Guess I've done what I can. Be well x

» Add a new message to this topic