FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Donald Trump warns Ron DeSantis against 2024 presidential bid

Donald Trump warns Ron DeSantis against 2024 presidential bid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enny PR9 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

Donald Trump warns Ron DeSantis against 2024 presidential bid. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63563862 I wonder what Daddy Donny has on De-Sanctimonious. Why are the red on red attacks so juicy with these 'You'd better not run or I'll tell about you' tactics. Although I do think if DeSantis has been up to no good Donny should tell whether DeSantis runs or not, but a usually its all about what trump can get out of it, not what the American people deserve to know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Fight fight fight fight!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

A potential 18 month bloodbath before going into the general election… yes please!!!

Manchester (she/her)

"A potential 18 month bloodbath before going into the general election… yes please!!! "

*Popcorn emoji*

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Is orange man really a good judge on any form of scandal, security breach, financial impropriety, etc etc? I mean he has done them all and still swears he is innocent!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trump is already being shunned Vance didn't mention him once in his victory speech.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Trump is already being shunned Vance didn't mention him once in his victory speech."

Good! Trump needs to in just one place. Prison.

Southport

"Is orange man really a good judge on any form of scandal, security breach, financial impropriety, etc etc? I mean he has done them all and still swears he is innocent!"

If DeSantis has done something that republicans would disapprove of you just know it must be really bad if it registers on their moral scale.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Trump wants his four more years before anointing DeSantis to take over.

His ego is not going to let him step aside easy.

"Trump wants his four more years before anointing DeSantis to take over.

His ego is not going to let him step aside easy. "

Trump likely wants to be President again in an attempt to stay out of jail.

Manchester (she/her)

"Is orange man really a good judge on any form of scandal, security breach, financial impropriety, etc etc? I mean he has done them all and still swears he is innocent!

If DeSantis has done something that republicans would disapprove of you just know it must be really bad if it registers on their moral scale. "

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

I would have liked to think that Trump's publicly stated coercive threat to his competitor would have rang alarm bells both sides of the political landscape and with the general population at large, enough for there to be an immediate outcry and calls for instant dismissal from the party.

This behaviour should never be tolerated nor normalised. Hopefully there are some moral arbiters who hold themselves to high ideals who are calling for him to be struck off ?

Trump likely wants to be President again in an attempt to stay out of jail."

Yep, whip the thick as mince trumpers up knowing if the law come for him there will be unrest. What a slimy con man he is.

Yep, whip the thick as mince trumpers up knowing if the law come for him there will be unrest. What a slimy con man he is. "

Don't worry desantis will be the nominee.

Manchester (she/her)

"I would have liked to think that Trump's publicly stated coercive threat to his competitor would have rang alarm bells both sides of the political landscape and with the general population at large, enough for there to be an immediate outcry and calls for instant dismissal from the party.

This behaviour should never be tolerated nor normalised. Hopefully there are some moral arbiters who hold themselves to high ideals who are calling for him to be struck off ?"

Ideals? Where?

Yep, whip the thick as mince trumpers up knowing if the law come for him there will be unrest. What a slimy con man he is. Don't worry desantis will be the nominee. "

Looks more & more like it will be desantis.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As one clown car departs another rolls up to take the next lot of haters and morons for a ride.

Southport

"As one clown car departs another rolls up to take the next lot of haters and morons for a ride. "

When will the Republicans realise that when you elect a clown you get a circus.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"As one clown car departs another rolls up to take the next lot of haters and morons for a ride.

When will the Republicans realise that when you elect a clown you get a circus."

I don't think they care. They seemed to enjoy the clusterfuck Trump presidency.

"As one clown car departs another rolls up to take the next lot of haters and morons for a ride.

I don't think they care. They seemed to enjoy the clusterfuck Trump presidency. "

Who do you think voted for state representatives. You act like all republicans are idiots. Yet again you failed. My state josh Shapiro was voted in as governor I know plenty of republicans that voted for him including myself. Policies matter ... The soon you realize that we all have personal choices the better. It's not rocket science. Tell me why I should follow the status quo for my personal beliefs and you call me a hardliner.

I don't think they care. They seemed to enjoy the clusterfuck Trump presidency. Who do you think voted for state representatives. You act like all republicans are idiots. Yet again you failed. My state josh Shapiro was voted in as governor I know plenty of republicans that voted for him including myself. Policies matter ... The soon you realize that we all have personal choices the better. It's not rocket science. Tell me why I should follow the status quo for my personal beliefs and you call me a hardliner. "

Try being more centered and what is best for the people and yes plenty of trump voters chose Shapiro. Soo your argument is moot.

golden fields

Who do you think voted for state representatives. You act like all republicans are idiots. "

okay, I'll address all these points.

No, just people who think Trump was a good president, I definitely don't think Republicans are idiots. But those who supported Trump seemed to be pleased as he blundered his way through his presidency.

"

Yet again you failed. My state josh Shapiro was voted in as governor I know plenty of republicans that voted for him including myself.

"

Not sure what this has to do with Trump.

"

Policies matter ...

"

Yes, Trumps policies were an awful clusterfuck.

"

The soon you realize that we all have personal choices the better. It's not rocket science. Tell me why I should follow the status quo for my personal beliefs and you call me a hardliner.

"

What makes you think that I think we don't have personal choice? I never called you a hardliner, or anything negative, actually I defended you several times on here.

"

Try being more centered and what is best for the people and yes plenty of trump voters chose Shapiro. Soo your argument is moot."

Honestly I don't understand this part.

Who do you think voted for state representatives. You act like all republicans are idiots.

No, just people who think Trump was a good president, I definitely don't think Republicans are idiots. But those who supported Trump seemed to be pleased as he blundered his way through his presidency.

Yet again you failed. My state josh Shapiro was voted in as governor I know plenty of republicans that voted for him including myself.

Policies matter ...

The soon you realize that we all have personal choices the better. It's not rocket science. Tell me why I should follow the status quo for my personal beliefs and you call me a hardliner.

What makes you think that I think we don't have personal choice? I never called you a hardliner, or anything negative, actually I defended you several times on here.

Try being more centered and what is best for the people and yes plenty of trump voters chose Shapiro. Soo your argument is moot.

Honestly I don't understand this part."

Tell me what policies in your life as a UK citizen that effected your concern?

golden fields

Who do you think voted for state representatives. You act like all republicans are idiots.

Policies matter ...

Honestly I don't understand this part. Tell me what policies in your life as a UK citizen that effected your concern? "

What do you mean by "effected your concern"?

Lots of government police effects everyday life, the amount of money spent on different public amenities, taxation, laws etc

Policies matter ...

Honestly I don't understand this part. Tell me what policies in your life as a UK citizen that effected your concern?

Lots of government police effects everyday life, the amount of money spent on different public amenities, taxation, laws etc "

How did Trump effect your foreign policies? Is that a better explanation?

golden fields

Policies matter ...

Honestly I don't understand this part. Tell me what policies in your life as a UK citizen that effected your concern?

Lots of government police effects everyday life, the amount of money spent on different public amenities, taxation, laws etc How did Trump effect your foreign policies? Is that a better explanation? "

Yes that's a good question. Not too much.

Policies matter ...

Lots of government police effects everyday life, the amount of money spent on different public amenities, taxation, laws etc How did Trump effect your foreign policies? Is that a better explanation?

Yes that's a good question. Not too much."

well then your point is ?

golden fields

Policies matter ...

Lots of government police effects everyday life, the amount of money spent on different public amenities, taxation, laws etc How did Trump effect your foreign policies? Is that a better explanation?

Yes that's a good question. Not too much. well then your point is ?"

My point was.

"I don't think they care. They seemed to enjoy the clusterfuck Trump presidency."

In response to.

"When will the Republicans realise that when you elect a clown you get a circus."

Johnny you must know it's pointless trying to have any sort of Trump discussion with Blu. She just ends up going on meandering, prolonged rants.

Policies matter ...

Yes that's a good question. Not too much. well then your point is ?

My point was.

"I don't think they care. They seemed to enjoy the clusterfuck Trump presidency."

In response to.

"When will the Republicans realise that when you elect a clown you get a circus."

"

Have you been paying attention to Trump or the elections. Clearly you can not be that ignorant. I would say say Trump in your eyes. Why is that ? I voted a Democrat for governor. Yet I voted for trump in 2020. He is done .. he needs to step down. You act like republicans are all evil.

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

Have you been paying attention to Trump or the elections. Clearly you can not be that ignorant. I would say say Trump in your eyes. Why is that ? I voted a Democrat for governor. Yet I voted for trump in 2020. He is done .. he needs to step down. You act like republicans are all evil.

"

I would say I am more centrist to my cultural influences than you .. You hates trump yet can't come up with a foreign policy that directly influenced you. Do you hear me complaining Brexit .. your rotating PM? Oh wait I do complain about PMs it effects my 401 k. I laugh at the absurdity.

golden fields

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

"

I'm not sure I understand the question. "Trump in my eyes"?

Vote for whomever you like.

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

Vote for whomever you like."

wow so what is exactly your obsession with republicans and trump?

golden fields

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

Vote for whomever you like. wow so what is exactly your obsession with republicans and trump?"

No obsession. Just commenting on a forum.

golden fields

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

I would say I am more centrist to my cultural influences than you .. You hates trump yet can't come up with a foreign policy that directly influenced you. Do you hear me complaining Brexit .. your rotating PM? Oh wait I do complain about PMs it effects my 401 k. I laugh at the absurdity."

Missed this one. Trump's foriegn policy was certainly disruptive. But not better/worse than previous presidents. In my opinion.

Feel free to have an opinion on Brexit if you wish. I have many opinion on it, and on the clusterfuck that is our government.

[Removed by poster at 12/11/22 00:21:19]

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

I would say I am more centrist to my cultural influences than you .. You hates trump yet can't come up with a foreign policy that directly influenced you. Do you hear me complaining Brexit .. your rotating PM? Oh wait I do complain about PMs it effects my 401 k. I laugh at the absurdity.

Missed this one. Trump's foriegn policy was certainly disruptive. But not better/worse than previous presidents. In my opinion.

Feel free to have an opinion on Brexit if you wish. I have many opinion on it, and on the clusterfuck that is our government. "

I agree you are a tiny nation . Reliant on other nations. Brexit was a mistake you need the outside resources to be productive. Clearly.

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

Feel free to have an opinion on Brexit if you wish. I have many opinion on it, and on the clusterfuck that is our government. "

Tell me how labour policies can give you a peace of mind in a global market? You can't .. .

golden fields

Policies matter ...

My point was.

In response to.

Feel free to have an opinion on Brexit if you wish. I have many opinion on it, and on the clusterfuck that is our government. Tell me how labour policies can give you a peace of mind in a global market? You can't .. ."

Not sure what this has got to do with Trump.

I'm not a labour supporter or voter. My opinion is that they offer a less self serving alternative to the Tories. But the real problem is corporate donations to the political parties. While this happens, they spend more time working in the interests of these donors than they do British people. The current government are a good example.

Does this answer your question?

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

It would appear that the recent US Midterm election results have pushed Trump onto a slippery slope.

Even the brown tongues at Fox news are having a go at him. I sincerely hope Trump will now fade away into the past. Even DeSantis looks better.

» Add a new message to this topic