FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Putin LGBTQ

Putin LGBTQ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *I Two OP   Couple  over a year ago

all around

Putin takes another swipe at LGBTQ and one article states

Demonstrations of “nontraditional relationships or preferences” will also be completely barred from advertising, and from any outlet visible to minors. Distributing to minors any information “that causes children to want to change their sex” was also prohibited.

Is that a good or bad thing ?

Are young children too impressionable to be exposed to gender changing media ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Putin takes another swipe at LGBTQ and one article states

Demonstrations of “nontraditional relationships or preferences” will also be completely barred from advertising, and from any outlet visible to minors. Distributing to minors any information “that causes children to want to change their sex” was also prohibited.

Is that a good or bad thing ?

Are young children too impressionable to be exposed to gender changing media ?"

A good thing protecting children from harmful hateful material on social media the state duma has been imposing fines on social media for not removing material for years, the UK is following with the online harm bill.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

In fairness there are many other reasonable people who would agree with that view. Putin was also filmed driving a car recently and many normal people drives cars.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

How could it be a good thing to block children seeing "non Traditional" relationships when they happen all over the world, despite what Russia says.

Children learn what adults teach them and if they teach them intolerance then that can obviously lead to big problems in later life.

all around

"How could it be a good thing to block children seeing "non Traditional" relationships when they happen all over the world, despite what Russia says.

Children learn what adults teach them and if they teach them intolerance then that can obviously lead to big problems in later life."

Sorry don't agree, In my opinion teaching children is one thing, influencing their development before they are capable of making their own decisions is not right.

We don't allow children to get married or have sex why should they be confused about changing their sexuality.

Newcastle under Lyme

Hubby is a perfect example of what over exposure to certain media does to a person. He can recite the scripts of many cartoons he saw as kid ad verbatim! :D

Over-exposure to socio-political propaganda at an early age is definitely on the dystopian side of things. Besides, it would be far better to educate the parents on being better parents and not just plonking their kids infront of a screen. If anyone should be influencing children, it should be the parents and not vested interests using the state as a proxy.

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 14/12/22 12:14:59]

Dublin

"How could it be a good thing to block children seeing "non Traditional" relationships when they happen all over the world, despite what Russia says.

Children learn what adults teach them and if they teach them intolerance then that can obviously lead to big problems in later life.

Sorry don't agree, In my opinion teaching children is one thing, influencing their development before they are capable of making their own decisions is not right.

We don't allow children to get married or have sex why should they be confused about changing their sexuality.

"

No but we teach them about marriage and sexuality somewhere along the line.

And marriage does not necessarily mean a union between a man and a woman. Shielding them from this reality is not healthy.

Not sure what you mean by changing their sexuality.

all around

Are they right to protest against the new sex ed curriculum in Wales?

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/dec/22/parents-wales-lose-legal-fight-gender-sexuality-tuition-primary-schools

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Putin is just playing to his domestic audience long conditioned to believe as thinks LGBT are an evil invention of the satanic West. Oddly male on male ra pe is common within the Russian military but they don’t consider it gay when it’s as used as a punishment

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Are they right to protest against the new sex ed curriculum in Wales?

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/dec/22/parents-wales-lose-legal-fight-gender-sexuality-tuition-primary-schools

"

I think age appropriate sex education should be given to all children. if you have prudish out of touch parents it is even more important to have accurate sex education.

all around

I think age appropriate sex education should be given to all children. if you have prudish out of touch parents it is even more important to have accurate sex education. "

Do you consider primary school age appropriate

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I think age appropriate sex education should be given to all children. if you have prudish out of touch parents it is even more important to have accurate sex education.

Do you consider primary school age appropriate "

we should align it to when kids are taught about religion.

After all religious teaching is specifically constructed to be value-laden since much of the teaching, particularly that regarding Christianity concerns not facts of a scientific nature but highly contentious theories relating to moral and behavioural choices made by individuals.

Newcastle under Lyme

Do you consider primary school age appropriate "

No, absolutely not. Sadly there is an insidious push by vested interest lobby groups, regardless of what the parents of the children want.

» Add a new message to this topic