FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > SNP Leadership Race

SNP Leadership Race

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's get political! What are everyone's thoughts on the candidates in the SNP leadership competition?

I think my preference would be for Humza Yousaf, even though he has a very checkered record and is possibly incompetent. However, I'd rather that than the two bigots he's up against.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Let's get political! ….."

Let’s not!!!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

"Let's get political! …..

Let’s not!!! "

I don’t get why them and wakes are in the uk still, others countries look at them like awwwww,

"Let's get political! …..

Let’s not!!!

I don’t get why them and wakes are in the uk still, others countries look at them like awwwww, "

I don’t know why this thread didn’t go in the politics forum ….

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Let's get political! What are everyone's thoughts on the candidates in the SNP leadership competition?

I think my preference would be for Humza Yousaf, even though he has a very checkered record and is possibly incompetent. However, I'd rather that than the two bigots he's up against."

all 3 look a bit dull to me. Not that it maters as I am not Scottish & dont live in Scotland but you do have my sympathy

OP never hung around to hear out thoughts.

"OP never hung around to hear out thoughts."

Thank fuck.

By *ay40Man  over a year ago

Kinross

"Let's get political! What are everyone's thoughts on the candidates in the SNP leadership competition?

I think my preference would be for Humza Yousaf, even though he has a very checkered record and is possibly incompetent. However, I'd rather that than the two bigots he's up against."

so you decide to vote for an idiot!

SNP's Humza Yousaf branded 'embarrassing' over leadership campaign gaffe which saw him ask female Ukrainian refugees why no men came to Scotland with them - while they remain bravely at home fighting off the Russian invaders.

And you want this idiot to become First minister, total disgrace and embarrassment

Kinross

I hear Sturgeons husband has also resigned before the £600,000 truth comes out.

By *astandFeistyCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I hear Sturgeons husband has also resigned before the £600,000 truth comes out."

He has resigned. Apparently a vote of no confidence was incoming.

The head of communications has also gone.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

So the choice is one incompetent with a dodgy record or a couple of "bigots"

Says a lot about the party really.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"I hear Sturgeons husband has also resigned before the £600,000 truth comes out.

The head of communications has also gone."

those two are linked. Hubby fed the Comms guy a pack of lies.

The SNP are looking more and more like the Tory party, just with the tendency to resign than double down when they get caught.

Given a part of independece was to escape Westminster sleaze, I wonder if some are grateful that they hadn't given full power to this party ...

By *astandFeistyCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I hear Sturgeons husband has also resigned before the £600,000 truth comes out.

The head of communications has also gone. those two are linked. Hubby fed the Comms guy a pack of lies.

The SNP are looking more and more like the Tory party, just with the tendency to resign than double down when they get caught.

Given a part of independece was to escape Westminster sleaze, I wonder if some are grateful that they hadn't given full power to this party ... "

Yep. Sturgeon and Murrell are shady as fuck operating under the guise of 'independence'

Just a shame the Pro-Indy movement can't see it.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Do you think the OP is one of the 30K people who have left the SNP?

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Considering the UK has been run by clowns better suited to a circus for years, then it was only a matter of time before Scotland got lumbered by one.

Must say though, would rather be lumbered by an idiot in the party we voted for as opposed to being governed by the arseholes in westminster that we have never voted for in 70 years or thereabouts.

By *oversfunCouple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Can you let us know what makes the 2 ladies bigots ?

Kinross

The head of communications has also gone."

Rats Deserting a sinking ship

I think my preference would be for Humza Yousaf, even though he has a very checkered record and is possibly incompetent. However, I'd rather that than the two bigots he's up against.

Can you let us know what makes the 2 ladies bigots ?"

Well Kate Forres was labelled one because of her views on gay marriage.

Whilst I vehemently disagree with her view on this, I can't lie and say that I wasn't impressed with her honesty. It's refreshing.

Humza is a fucking clown.

Whilst I vehemently disagree with her view on this, I can't lie and say that I wasn't impressed with her honesty. It's refreshing.

Humza is a fucking clown."

*Forbes

By *oversfunCouple  over a year ago

ayrshire

*Forbes"

I wouldnt say her veiws on gay marraige make her a bigot ,il be voting for her

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It really is a mess isnt it. Forbes is the only candidate who has the intelligence for the job,so obviously she won't get it.

Humza has failed in every job he has had so he will get it. As for Ash she at least let us see how shallow the talent pool is within the SNP.

Not good times ahead I fear in Scotland

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It probably won't happen now while I'm here. But a normal nation state is inevitable and my weans will see the butcher's rag die.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Time you looked up the history books. Any colonial activities did not find the Scots sitting at home ,wringing their hands and taking a moral stance.

Independence is a joke scenario under the present Scottish government. No plans in place no idea on how it would work it is all amateurish smoke and mirrors to appeal to certain groups in their base.

Kinross

*Forbes

I wouldnt say her veiws on gay marraige make her a bigot ,il be voting for her"

agree

*Forbes

I wouldnt say her veiws on gay marraige make her a bigot ,il be voting for her

agree "

I don't think they make her a bigot either btw, just stating the reason given by some people.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I assume that Hamza Yousef will now call an election in Scotland.

After all, they have called for an election after any other governing party has changed leader over the last decade.

Or will rank hypocrisy win the day?

"I assume that Hamza Yousef will now call an election in Scotland.

After all, they have called for an election after any other governing party has changed leader over the last decade.

Or will rank hypocrisy win the day?"

Hypocrisy will win the day, always

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank fuck the wee bigot didn't win.

By *exanthemMan  over a year ago

North

Scottish-Pakistani leader of SNP is asking British-Indian PM of UK to allow a referendum to make Scotland an independent country - now this situation is a de ja vu moment for many south Asians. Remember 1947

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"Scottish-Pakistani leader of SNP is asking British-Indian PM of UK to allow a referendum to make Scotland an independent country - now this situation is a de ja vu moment for many south Asians. Remember 1947 "

We could get the Indian heritage Taoiseach (PM) of Ireland to mediate lol

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Scottish-Pakistani leader of SNP is asking British-Indian PM of UK to allow a referendum to make Scotland an independent country - now this situation is a de ja vu moment for many south Asians. Remember 1947

We could get the Indian heritage Taoiseach (PM) of Ireland to mediate lol"

Surely all we are missing is Lord Mountbatten who was killed by the Irish....

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

"Scottish-Pakistani leader of SNP is asking British-Indian PM of UK to allow a referendum to make Scotland an independent country - now this situation is a de ja vu moment for many south Asians. Remember 1947

We could get the Indian heritage Taoiseach (PM) of Ireland to mediate lol

Surely all we are missing is Lord Mountbatten who was killed by the Irish.... "

Lots of rumours about him lately. And not in a good way.

» Add a new message to this topic