FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Everyone knows Boris Johnson is a fucking liar

Everyone knows Boris Johnson is a fucking liar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(Kind of a follow on since the other thread filled up.)

On Question Time, Bruce asked a majority Tory audience who believed Johnson was telling the truth yesterday. Not one hand went up.

Everyone knows Johnson is a fucking liar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I did two things interesting at the end of the hearing…

1) he was given the chance to correct the record in Hansard… he declined to do so

2) he was asked if he would accept the result and recommendation of the committee.. he basically said only if he was found innocent!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"(Kind of a follow on since the other thread filled up.)

On Question Time, Bruce asked a majority Tory audience who believed Johnson was telling the truth yesterday. Not one hand went up.

Everyone knows Johnson is a fucking liar."

Kinda reverse sheep mentality. Remember at school, as soon as 1 hand goes up a few more go up and so on. Shy Torries

"I did two things interesting at the end of the hearing…

1) he was given the chance to correct the record in Hansard… he declined to do so

2) he was asked if he would accept the result and recommendation of the committee.. he basically said only if he was found innocent! "

That's bad. He don't help himself

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Kinda reverse sheep mentality. Remember at school, as soon as 1 hand goes up a few more go up and so on. Shy Torries "

Or simply everyone thinks he is a fucking liar!

Kinda reverse sheep mentality. Remember at school, as soon as 1 hand goes up a few more go up and so on. Shy Torries

Or simply everyone thinks he is a fucking liar!"

ha ha....your probably right

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

2) he was asked if he would accept the result and recommendation of the committee.. he basically said only if he was found innocent! "

Full on Trump..

Like whom, he's hopefully finished..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

It is vital to have farewell drinks but not say goodbye to dying relatives

2) he was asked if he would accept the result and recommendation of the committee.. he basically said only if he was found innocent!

It is vital to have farewell drinks but not say goodbye to dying relatives"

Disgrace, does he not understand what he is saying to enquiry

Manchester (she/her)

It is vital to have farewell drinks but not say goodbye to dying relatives

Disgrace, does he not understand what he is saying to enquiry "

He's big mad that consequences might apply to him, as though he were a human being. How dare we expect him to live as the rest of us do and under the rules set by *checks notes* himself?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

I luv how shocked everyone is lol im even more shocked though that anyone took a blind bit of notice of him to start with especially the people who have known all along that hes full of shit, think some of you should also be angry with yourselves for believing what he was saying in the first place

Manchester (she/her)

"I luv how shocked everyone is lol im even more shocked though that anyone took a blind bit of notice of him to start with especially the people who have known all along that hes full of shit, think some of you should also be angry with yourselves for believing what he was saying in the first place"

Occasionally bullshit artists say things that are correct.

And most of us pulled together and did what was needed, at considerable personal cost.

Even if you believe it was all bullshit, lots of people were fined large or life changing amounts of money for similar behaviour.

They certainly didn't have £200k in public funds to defend themselves.

borehamwood

"I luv how shocked everyone is lol im even more shocked though that anyone took a blind bit of notice of him to start with especially the people who have known all along that hes full of shit, think some of you should also be angry with yourselves for believing what he was saying in the first place

And most of us pulled together and did what was needed, at considerable personal cost.

Even if you believe it was all bullshit, lots of people were fined large or life changing amounts of money for similar behaviour.

They certainly didn't have £200k in public funds to defend themselves."

again your own fault for believing wat he was saying, and lets face it the more time that passes the more obvious it is lockdowns are gona cause more damage in the longrun than covid ever would, losts buisness, mental health out of control and the country skint

Manchester (she/her)

"I luv how shocked everyone is lol im even more shocked though that anyone took a blind bit of notice of him to start with especially the people who have known all along that hes full of shit, think some of you should also be angry with yourselves for believing what he was saying in the first place

They certainly didn't have £200k in public funds to defend themselves.again your own fault for believing wat he was saying, and lets face it the more time that passes the more obvious it is lockdowns are gona cause more damage in the longrun than covid ever would, losts buisness, mental health out of control and the country skint"

So it's my fault that people who partied were fined and that Johnson has a seemingly unlimited legal fund while, as you say, the country is skint?

It's my fault that Johnson admittedly lied to parliament? (The question now is if it was intentional or reckless)

Gosh. My power seemingly knows no bounds.

By *uff the Boner!Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

You can tell when Doris is lying..his lips move

borehamwood

They certainly didn't have £200k in public funds to defend themselves.again your own fault for believing wat he was saying, and lets face it the more time that passes the more obvious it is lockdowns are gona cause more damage in the longrun than covid ever would, losts buisness, mental health out of control and the country skint

So it's my fault that people who partied were fined and that Johnson has a seemingly unlimited legal fund while, as you say, the country is skint?

It's my fault that Johnson admittedly lied to parliament? (The question now is if it was intentional or reckless)

Gosh. My power seemingly knows no bounds."

im not the one pissed off with him because i never took any notice of what he was saying, you seem angry with him because you believed what he was saying, thats on you no one else

Manchester (she/her)

They certainly didn't have £200k in public funds to defend themselves.again your own fault for believing wat he was saying, and lets face it the more time that passes the more obvious it is lockdowns are gona cause more damage in the longrun than covid ever would, losts buisness, mental health out of control and the country skint

Gosh. My power seemingly knows no bounds.im not the one pissed off with him because i never took any notice of what he was saying, you seem angry with him because you believed what he was saying, thats on you no one else"

So you don't care if our government follow the law? That they don't waste resources on a known liar?

You don't care that people missed the deaths of loved ones, or were fined huge amounts of money for stuff Boris now says was fine?

Well. That's interesting, but I'm not sure it says anything about me.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

They certainly didn't have £200k in public funds to defend themselves.again your own fault for believing wat he was saying, and lets face it the more time that passes the more obvious it is lockdowns are gona cause more damage in the longrun than covid ever would, losts buisness, mental health out of control and the country skint"

No, it is not at all "obvious" that lockdowns caused more damage than COVID would.

A small snapshot of that happened in India.

People dying in the street outside hospitals drowning in their own lung fluids.

So many funeral pyres burning that they blotted out the Sun.

Imagine something of that scale happening here? Do you think that the national trauma of that compared to what we actually did go through would have been better? Do you think businesses would be running through that? From a purely capitalist view, do you think that we would have more money with so many more dead workers and customers?

I won't expect anything other than an angry response from you but it is far more complicated when you think it through a few steps further than what appears "obvious".

borehamwood

No, it is not at all "obvious" that lockdowns caused more damage than COVID would.

Imagine something of that scale happening here? Do you think that the national trauma of that compared to what we actually did go through would have been better? Do you think businesses would be running through that? From a purely capitalist view, do you think that we would have more money with so many more dead workers and customers?

I won't expect anything other than an angry response from you but it is far more complicated when you think it through a few steps further than what appears "obvious"."

easy ive asked you a number of times not to converse with me but here you are still conversing with me even though my conversation was with someone else, sheesh you just cant help yourself can you

borehamwood

I won't expect anything other than an angry response from you but it is far more complicated when you think it through a few steps further than what appears "obvious"."

angry response hahahaha belive me you dont get under my skin enough to make me angry but i see you done your usual and asked half a dozen questions AGAIN

borehamwood

Gosh. My power seemingly knows no bounds.im not the one pissed off with him because i never took any notice of what he was saying, you seem angry with him because you believed what he was saying, thats on you no one else

So you don't care if our government follow the law? That they don't waste resources on a known liar?

You don't care that people missed the deaths of loved ones, or were fined huge amounts of money for stuff Boris now says was fine?

Well. That's interesting, but I'm not sure it says anything about me."

it says your angry because you took boris at his word anddo i care about complete strangers erm no, no i dont, freinds and family yes joe bloggs down the road nope,

Manchester (she/her)

Gosh. My power seemingly knows no bounds.im not the one pissed off with him because i never took any notice of what he was saying, you seem angry with him because you believed what he was saying, thats on you no one else

Well. That's interesting, but I'm not sure it says anything about me.it says your angry because you took boris at his word anddo i care about complete strangers erm no, no i dont, freinds and family yes joe bloggs down the road nope, "

I'm very sorry that you seem to lack empathy for others. That's unfortunate.

Given you only seem to respond to me to tell me that I was wrong about the Covid response and that you are unwilling or unable to include political events into your analysis, I'd rather like it if you stopped responding to me. We clearly don't operate in the same political galaxy. As you've asked Easy to stop responding to you, just now, I'm sure that it will be simple for you to abide by my request.

borehamwood

Well. That's interesting, but I'm not sure it says anything about me.it says your angry because you took boris at his word anddo i care about complete strangers erm no, no i dont, freinds and family yes joe bloggs down the road nope,

Given you only seem to respond to me to tell me that I was wrong about the Covid response and that you are unwilling or unable to include political events into your analysis, I'd rather like it if you stopped responding to me. We clearly don't operate in the same political galaxy. As you've asked Easy to stop responding to you, just now, I'm sure that it will be simple for you to abide by my request. "

dont feel sorry for me inaswing im fine about not caring about total strangers, knock yaself out if it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling caring about total strangers, point still stands though your angry with boris because you belived the guff he was coming out with everynight on t.v

Manchester (she/her)

Well. That's interesting, but I'm not sure it says anything about me.it says your angry because you took boris at his word anddo i care about complete strangers erm no, no i dont, freinds and family yes joe bloggs down the road nope,

Given you only seem to respond to me to tell me that I was wrong about the Covid response and that you are unwilling or unable to include political events into your analysis, I'd rather like it if you stopped responding to me. We clearly don't operate in the same political galaxy. As you've asked Easy to stop responding to you, just now, I'm sure that it will be simple for you to abide by my request. dont feel sorry for me inaswing im fine about not caring about total strangers, knock yaself out if it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling caring about total strangers, point still stands though your angry with boris because you belived the guff he was coming out with everynight on t.v"

I'm glad you know my emotions better than I do, and I somehow derive my emotions from watching a television I don't own and never have.

Stop responding to me. We are talking past each other. This is a formal request.

Sometimes we need a popcorn emoji

Manchester (she/her)

"Sometimes we need a popcorn emoji "

I think the politics are more interesting than what's happening here. Hey ho

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Sometimes we need a popcorn emoji "

I think a pram with toys being thrown out would be soo much better

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

What is most surprising is that anyone is seeing this as some form of revelation.

Even a cursory glance at his career to date shows that he has been fired twice for lying.

The only surprising fact is how long it took him to get to this point.

He was never going to change, waffle, obfuscation and blaming others are his trademarks.

Good to know that an expensive public school education provides leaders with the appropriate moral compass.

Like father like son

West London

"The Narcissist's Prayer(by Dayna Craig)

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did, you deserved it."

Sound familiar?

Manchester (she/her)

""The Narcissist's Prayer(by Dayna Craig)

That didn't happen.

Sound familiar?"

Given he's now saying there were mitigating circumstances to party, will the fines issued to others be refunded?

West London

I won't expect anything other than an angry response from you but it is far more complicated when you think it through a few steps further than what appears "obvious".easy ive asked you a number of times not to converse with me but here you are still conversing with me even though my conversation was with someone else, sheesh you just cant help yourself can you"

Responding to the statement made that is not in anyway "fact" or "obvious".

You don't have to respond. Just let my points stand if you aren't willing or able to respond to them

That didn't happen.

Sound familiar?

Given he's now saying there were mitigating circumstances to party, will the fines issued to others be refunded?"

Yes they should all be refunded. All 200,000 of them

Manchester (she/her)

That didn't happen.

Sound familiar?

Given he's now saying there were mitigating circumstances to party, will the fines issued to others be refunded?

Yes they should all be refunded. All 200,000 of them "

I think in the main the system was reasonable given what we knew at the time.

I just think the law should apply to everyone equally. Radical concept I know. It's this newfangled concept called "the rule of law" that has been imported from an unimportant place who claim it's been part of their system for centuries. Let me see... What's that place. No one's heard of it. Hmm.

Oh. It's England.

West London

I won't expect anything other than an angry response from you but it is far more complicated when you think it through a few steps further than what appears "obvious".angry response hahahaha belive me you dont get under my skin enough to make me angry but i see you done your usual and asked half a dozen questions AGAIN "

My questions are just rhetorical with respect to you as you are unable to respond. In fact, you demanded that I didn't engage with you, yet here you are, again

Also you seem unable to accede to the request to not respond when made by someone else of you.

Very goose and gander...

I think it's telling nobody seems to really defend Johnson anymore. Hopefully he's finished politically.

Terra Firma

"I think it's telling nobody seems to really defend Johnson anymore. Hopefully he's finished politically."

I feel there is an unhealthy obsession with him, it is clear he has served the labour voters well and has now become unneeded.

It is that simple, he was voted in with a landslide supported by the red wall who are now screaming for his head, and can't believe he has been such an incompetent leader, but he was good enough when they wanted one thing sorting out.

Vote for a liar and then shocked he lies makes me laugh....

I'm not saying anyone on this forum voted for him, because that would be insane

"I think it's telling nobody seems to really defend Johnson anymore. Hopefully he's finished politically.

I feel there is an unhealthy obsession with him, it is clear he has served the labour voters well and has now become unneeded.

It is that simple, he was voted in with a landslide supported by the red wall who are now screaming for his head, and can't believe he has been such an incompetent leader, but he was good enough when they wanted one thing sorting out.

I'm not saying anyone on this forum voted for him, because that would be insane "

There is understandable anger & disgust over Johnson's actions & lies. If he had fully admitted his wrongdoing, apologised sincerely & fucked off forever it may have disappated somewhat.

Instead, Johnson chose to keep lying and stringing it all out. Every time I see his lying face, I remember the loved 1 I lost in awful circumstances. The loved 1 I wasn't allowed to see in person. The loved 1 whose funeral I could only see on zoom. I suspect many, many people feel the same as me.

"I think it's telling nobody seems to really defend Johnson anymore. Hopefully he's finished politically.

There is understandable anger & disgust over Johnson's actions & lies. If he had fully admitted his wrongdoing, apologised sincerely & fucked off forever it may have disappated somewhat.

Instead, Johnson chose to keep lying and stringing it all out. Every time I see his lying face, I remember the loved 1 I lost in awful circumstances. The loved 1 I wasn't allowed to see in person. The loved 1 whose funeral I could only see on zoom. I suspect many, many people feel the same as me."

Tragic my condolences.

Instead, Johnson chose to keep lying and stringing it all out. Every time I see his lying face, I remember the loved 1 I lost in awful circumstances. The loved 1 I wasn't allowed to see in person. The loved 1 whose funeral I could only see on zoom. I suspect many, many people feel the same as me. Tragic my condolences. "

Why are you smiling over my loved 1 dying?

I feel rather sick now.

"I feel rather sick now."
what emoji would you prefer? I used the smiley one because I care and don't want you to feel depressed. But ok you choose your appropriate emoji.

Terra Firma

Instead, Johnson chose to keep lying and stringing it all out. Every time I see his lying face, I remember the loved 1 I lost in awful circumstances. The loved 1 I wasn't allowed to see in person. The loved 1 whose funeral I could only see on zoom. I suspect many, many people feel the same as me."

I'm not underestimating the impact Covid and lockdowns had on you and your loved ones, but you confuse me with your anger.

What is your main issue?

Johnson / Government lockdown rules that prevented you from seeing your loved one in their last moments.

Or that Johnson was at an office party in Downing street, allowing him to mingle with workers in a non work way?

Or that he lied about being with people at an office party?

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry for loss.

Instead, Johnson chose to keep lying and stringing it all out. Every time I see his lying face, I remember the loved 1 I lost in awful circumstances. The loved 1 I wasn't allowed to see in person. The loved 1 whose funeral I could only see on zoom. I suspect many, many people feel the same as me.

I'm not underestimating the impact Covid and lockdowns had on you and your loved ones, but you confuse me with your anger.

What is your main issue?

Johnson / Government lockdown rules that prevented you from seeing your loved one in their last moments.

Or that Johnson was at an office party in Downing street, allowing him to mingle with workers in a non work way?

"

It's the gross hypocrisy of Johnson breaking the rules he set & told us all to follow. And the fact he lied about it over & over again. It's the way he minimised the extreme sacrifices many of us made. It's all of that.

And he's still fucking lying, still changing his story, still spitting in the faces of millions of people.

Brighton

"I luv how shocked everyone is lol im even more shocked though that anyone took a blind bit of notice of him to start with especially the people who have known all along that hes full of shit, think some of you should also be angry with yourselves for believing what he was saying in the first place"

“Everyone” is doing some heavy lifting there my friend. I and others have been calling out Johnson since he was Mayor of London. Got louder when he was Foreign Sec. But too many gullible people wanted to “Get Brexit Done”

True but too many undemocratic people wanted to “Get Brexit Done Over”

Lookin at you starmer

Terra Firma

What is your main issue?

It's the gross hypocrisy of Johnson breaking the rules he set & told us all to follow. And the fact he lied about it over & over again. It's the way he minimised the extreme sacrifices many of us made. It's all of that.

And he's still fucking lying, still changing his story, still spitting in the faces of millions of people."

Yep, you hit the nail on the head with hypocrisy, Johnson has took this to new heights though.

He is narcissist, and fuelled by success at the election and the lies he spun on Brexit, he actually thinks that he can talk his way out of any situation and we will lap it up, why wouldn't we, we have done every time up to now.

The best thing that could happen is the public ignore him, forget about him, that will be is his biggest fear, I'm sure of it.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

"

No doubt the same brand of people who, in unison, declared that Boris was doing a fantastic job running the country in such adverse circumstances.

The selfsame group also declaring that there was nobody else who could have done a better job. That last bit could well have been true but doesn't mean that Boris was any good at it either!

"

No doubt the same brand of people who, in unison, declared that Boris was doing a fantastic job running the country in such adverse circumstances.

The selfsame group also declaring that there was nobody else who could have done a better job. That last bit could well have been true but doesn't mean that Boris was any good at it either!"

This reply makes nonsense. The whole audience didn't believe Johnson was telling the truth - that was very clear? Not one hand was put up. Are you saying that some time ago, such people thought he doing a fantastic job running the country in such adverse circumstances? and that there was nobody else who could have done a better job?

Bexley

"

The selfsame group also declaring that there was nobody else who could have done a better job. That last bit could well have been true but doesn't mean that Boris was any good at it either!

This reply makes nonsense. The whole audience didn't believe Johnson was telling the truth - that was very clear? Not one hand was put up. Are you saying that some time ago, such people thought he doing a fantastic job running the country in such adverse circumstances? and that there was nobody else who could have done a better job? "

Sometimes I don't know why I bother, but at least I understand what I said!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"True but too many undemocratic people wanted to “Get Brexit Done Over”

Lookin at you starmer "

I enjoy your posts.

Very funny.

We've had an influx of comedy posters lately. Livens the place up, and is much more fun than the angry, confused, sweary people we had for a while.

are you taking the micky?

By *heshbifellaMan  over a year ago

Crewe

"are you taking the micky? "

Take no notice, he usually says it’s all the fault of stupid Brits who always vote for “the fucking Tories”, no matter what. Now he's potentially calling you a moron on another thread, when you usually vote Labour?

An angry man indeed.

golden fields

"are you taking the micky?

Take no notice, he usually says it’s all the fault of stupid Brits who always vote for “the fucking Tories”, no matter what. Now he's potentially calling you a moron on another thread, when you usually vote Labour?

An angry man indeed. "

Listen FFS he called himself a moron. I certainly did not.

And I never called Brits stupid.

Try to at least get your complaints correct.

An angry man indeed.

Try to at least get your complaints correct. "

I didn't call me a moron. I asked you if I was one. You infered I was one, if labour supporters swallowed properganda about migration.

I have often voted labour and have concerns about migration to UK. I ask again, am I a moron?

Terra Firma

An angry man indeed.

I didn't call me a moron. I asked you if I was one. You infered I was one, if labour supporters swallowed properganda about migration.

I have often voted labour and have concerns about migration to UK. I ask again, am I a moron? "

I can settle this, anyone who does not agree with the poster they are replying to is a moron.

It's in the unwritten rules don't you know, now nobody disagree with me

golden fields

An angry man indeed.

I have often voted labour and have concerns about migration to UK. I ask again, am I a moron? "

I answered this in the other thread.

Bexley

Has anyone twisted the description round to "Lying fucker"?

By *heshbifellaMan  over a year ago

Crewe

"Has anyone twisted the description round to "Lying fucker"?"

Just you

Brighton

"Has anyone twisted the description round to "Lying fucker"?

Just you "

He’s not wrong though!

By *trueceltMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

An angry man indeed.

I have often voted labour and have concerns about migration to UK. I ask again, am I a moron?

I can settle this, anyone who does not agree with the poster they are replying to is a moron.

It's in the unwritten rules don't you know, now nobody disagree with me "

Jesus Christ!

Why do you people always quote virtually the entire thread back at eachother? It's really tedious. Always the same tiresome people having the same tiresome argument, the least you could do is make it easier to scroll past these repetitive squabbles. Occasionally there are some salient points in the politics forum but you got hard job finding them with people quoting half the thread back at each other all the time, surely the thrust of the argument can't be lost that quickly that you have to quote back every dull detail back to eachother verbatim.

Just you

He’s not wrong though!"

V true.

Bexley

Just you

He’s not wrong though!

V true."

Always handy to quote a previous source when the lawsuits start rolling in, though.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Wonder when he'll get round to cheating on that horse faced witch that he foolishly married?

"Wonder when he'll get round to cheating on that horse faced witch that he foolishly married?"

I don't think I'd insult some1's appearance.

That aside, I'm guessing you mean the current wife? You think he hasn't cheated on her already?

» Add a new message to this topic