FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > NHS debtors held

NHS debtors held

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 48 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Braverman appears to be the gift that just keep giving

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2023/may/26/secret-home-office-policy-to-detain-people-with-right-to-live-in-uk-found-unlawful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man 48 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Something doesn't add up on this.

On the face of it, the systems being used need to undergo a significant change to apply logic that would prevent a person who is legally allowed to travel in and out of the country from being flagged at ports.

I'm not sure flagging those leaving or entering who do not have a UK right of stay and an outstanding NHS bill would be illegal.

If the judge is saying that, sack him.

By *astandFeisty OP   Couple 48 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Something doesn't add up on this.

On the face of it, the systems being used need to undergo a significant change to apply logic that would prevent a person who is legally allowed to travel in and out of the country from being flagged at ports.

I'm not sure flagging those leaving or entering who do not have a UK right of stay and an outstanding NHS bill would be illegal.

If the judge is saying that, sack him."

From what I'm understanding, both of these women has a right to stay. Not sure why there would be a flag upon re-entering the country.

But still, Braverman stories are now happening daily so it's a decent campaign she surely can't survive.

By *otMe66Man 48 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"Something doesn't add up on this.

If the judge is saying that, sack him.

From what I'm understanding, both of these women has a right to stay. Not sure why there would be a flag upon re-entering the country.

But still, Braverman stories are now happening daily so it's a decent campaign she surely can't survive."

It would seem likely it is linked to paying for the NHS service and anyone who does must be a foreign national, is my suspicion.

If it is a flaw such as that, work needs to happen to rectify it.

» Add a new message to this topic