FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Health secretary

Health secretary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mateur100 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

nr faversham

I watched this pitiful performance on Kuenssberg this morning and it's another example of why it's impossible for me, a Tory minded individual, to vote for these fools...I can't be the only Tory thinking this way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 47 weeks ago

golden fields

Where he was asked about the 40 "brand new hospitals"?

In fairness to him, what can be say, his party promised the public something that was misleading.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan 47 weeks ago

here

Trigger’s broom …

By *eroy1000Man 47 weeks ago

milton keynes

"I watched this pitiful performance on Kuenssberg this morning and it's another example of why it's impossible for me, a Tory minded individual, to vote for these fools...I can't be the only Tory thinking this way?"

I have not watched it but I am in the same boat as you, without watching it. My mind was made up a while back. The question now is, who wins all these annoyed voters. I've still no idea to vote for at the GE

By *melie LALWoman 47 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Where he was asked about the 40 "brand new hospitals"?

In fairness to him, what can be say, his party promised the public something that was misleading. "

Like the fifty thousand more nurses when they were factoring in more than 20% via retention.

By *otMe66Man 47 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"I watched this pitiful performance on Kuenssberg this morning and it's another example of why it's impossible for me, a Tory minded individual, to vote for these fools...I can't be the only Tory thinking this way?"

I tend to agree with you. The ideas of gone, with nothing on the horizon!

I think the length of tenure and the destabilisation the country has faced, has left us with nowhere to go but fresh faces and fresh ideas.

Where are they going to come from?

nr faversham

In fairness to him, what can be say, his party promised the public something that was misleading. "

What can he say? He could say something that I expect from elected individuals and frankly something that should be second nature to everyone... TELL THE TRUTH. I apply that across the board

Peterborough

In fairness to him, what can be say, his party promised the public something that was misleading.

What can he say? He could say something that I expect from elected individuals and frankly something that should be second nature to everyone... TELL THE TRUTH. I apply that across the board "

Sadly that's naive. And with this govt, they tell outright lies.

nr faversham

Not just this govt but this parliament unless you're trying to suggest that everyone on the opposition benches is a pure as the driven snow? At some point you have to believe or you leave..

By *ophieslutTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Central

What can he say? He could say something that I expect from elected individuals and frankly something that should be second nature to everyone... TELL THE TRUTH. I apply that across the board

Sadly that's naive. And with this govt, they tell outright lies."

It's tragic that senior members of society have normalised proliferation of telling lies to the extent that they have. It's trashed levels of trust in politicians and the value of voting

We should expect a far higher standard of honesty from them, than the police.

nr faversham

It's tragic that senior members of society have normalised proliferation of telling lies to the extent that they have. It's trashed levels of trust in politicians and the value of voting

We should expect a far higher standard of honesty from them, than the police. "

Absolutely right, from all parties

Peterborough

We should expect a far higher standard of honesty from them, than the police. "

It's outrageous politics has gone from they (the politicians) thinking they can move from putting a spin on things to lies after lies after lies. Not every minion is as dense as they take us (the electorate) for.

Peterborough

We should expect a far higher standard of honesty from them, than the police.

Absolutely right, from all parties "

Yes from all parties, but especially the govt.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 47 weeks ago

golden fields

What can he say? He could say something that I expect from elected individuals and frankly something that should be second nature to everyone... TELL THE TRUTH. I apply that across the board "

Of course. But this has been like this my whole life. His interview was like something from Yes Minister.

But I can elaborate. He probably can't tell the truth and say "yeah we were bullshitting you, sorry". Because he would lose standing within the party. Or at least feel like he would.

» Add a new message to this topic