FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Are we the UK prepared for a disaster?

Are we the UK prepared for a disaster?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

When I say disaster it could be an invasion,a natural disaster,a man made disaster or another pandemic even more deadly?

Breaking it down.

Are the government able to or prepared to deal with a national crisis that requires mass mobilization of troops, medical,food and water distribution, energy and transportation services, accommodation and policing.

That may be needed.

Seeing events around the world natural disasters,wars, famine and so on.

I personally think we would fall into complete chaos and anarchy in about two weeks tops.

The mob would take over and government capitulate to this rapidly withdrawing to look after themselves.

Would you follow instructions or do whatever you want?

Would you be willing to help?

Would you be willing to sign up and help in a war if needed?

Does society revert back to are base instinct of self preservation and survival of the fittest or are we past that?

Lot's of questions sorry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny-DJMan 28 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

How the pandemic was handled tells you everything you need to know

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple 28 weeks ago

Southampton

The government couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel or a piss up I a brewery

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 28 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"When I say disaster it could be an invasion,a natural disaster,a man made disaster or another pandemic even more deadly?

Breaking it down.

Are the government able to or prepared to deal with a national crisis that requires mass mobilization of troops, medical,food and water distribution, energy and transportation services, accommodation and policing.

That may be needed.

I personally think we would fall into complete chaos and anarchy in about two weeks tops.

The mob would take over and government capitulate to this rapidly withdrawing to look after themselves.

Does society revert back to are base instinct of self preservation and survival of the fittest or are we past that?

Lot's of questions sorry "

Hahahaha absolutely not ! The vast majority of people are sheep and are controlled by media opinions and governmental over reach!

Basic instinct will always be there and survival of the fittest (or best prepared) will win out

Bedfordshire

"The government couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel or a piss up I a brewery"

Then don’t rely on them, their incompetent will bring you down with them

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

"How the pandemic was handled tells you everything you need to know"

This

And this

By *tephanjMan 28 weeks ago

Kettering

Our government at present would not know what to do. If we had any form of disaster. Our NHS is run down and can't cope with emergency now. I'm not sure if our other emergency services are up to strength. Personally I think we would be up the creek without a paddle

Bedfordshire

"When I say disaster it could be an invasion,a natural disaster,a man made disaster or another pandemic even more deadly?

Breaking it down.

That may be needed.

Lot's of questions sorry

Hahahaha absolutely not ! The vast majority of people are sheep and are controlled by media opinions and governmental over reach!

Basic instinct will always be there and survival of the fittest (or best prepared) will win out "

By the way I totally agree with how your saying things would go

Total chaos would ensue

Bedfordshire

"Our government at present would not know what to do. If we had any form of disaster. Our NHS is run down and can't cope with emergency now. I'm not sure if our other emergency services are up to strength. Personally I think we would be up the creek without a paddle "

Again don’t rely on them!

By *tephTV67TV/TS 28 weeks ago

Cheshire

Closer than you think, due to what’s happening in the Middle East. If it escalates oil prices will increase dramatically and the cost of living crisis we have now will be much worse. Still no resolution in Ukraine, we could be on the verge of total anarchy.

With the Tories in charge we don’t stand a chance.

Anyway have a happy Monday

By *ongandharderMan 28 weeks ago

Rotherham

As long as there's a British person

Somewhere in this world shall the UK shall never truly go

By *partharmonyCouple 28 weeks ago

Ruislip

No we're probably not ready. It costs money to be ready. The Conservatives don't like spending money. They would much rather rich people had it.

By *ulfilthmentMan 28 weeks ago

Just around the corner

And how people reacted to being told what to do.

No. Being at a constant state of preparedness is hideously expensive in resources and personnel. Especially when you aren't sure what the disaster will be.

By *aiseiMan 28 weeks ago

Longbridge, Birmingham

Nope, not ready. Haven’t been in recent memory from what I can tell.

Don’t expect a change in Government to make any difference, either……

By *ubwife4uCouple 28 weeks ago

Kent/London

We are not even prepared for 2 inches of snow each year so got no chance with anything serious!

They’ve successfully conned 99% of the population by taking our tax money and giving to their mates via back handlers and dodgey companies

I think they’ve pulled the wool so far over your eyes, you think your the smart one

By *ndycoinsMan 28 weeks ago

Buxton

None of our governments of any colour could cope or prepare.For decades and decades one flake of snow,one drop of rain or a puff of wind and everything stops.Emergency planning,material acquisition etc costs money,which only bears fruit when there is a disaster which is unlikely within the election cycle.Politicians are only interested in something that shows results straight away or within five years.That is why China is always ahead of the game,they can spend and plan twenty thirty years ahead,no political opposition.Their expansion into mining in Africa thirty years ago is now paying off.

By *icassoxxxMan 28 weeks ago

Home!

No. But then we never have been. We’ve always survived.

And as much as we shake our heads at the ‘youth of today’ I look around and see a very intelligent, thoughtful and caring generation.

We’ll be alright.

By *ady IncognitoWoman 28 weeks ago

No.

We'd be fucked.

And not in a good way.

Definitely without lube too.

By *rHotNottsMan 28 weeks ago

Dubai

I think the pockets of anarchy and chaos but there’s no ideological mob ready to seize power like in many countries.

I think the army would likely take control and do a much better job without any government interference.

I’d sign up if I couldn’t get myself and kids out

By *ackformore100Man 28 weeks ago

Tin town

Breaking it down.

That may be needed.

Doubt it very much. We are pretty crap compared to most of the civilised world at most important stuff. Roads, transport, health, education,infrastructure, quality of life. That's both in terms of leadership and also general population understanding and willingness to do things for themselves and the benefits of others... We saw that only a few years ago how divided we became when a little pressure was applied. Very sad.

I don't watch the walking dead for nothing.

Research.

By *ack and MiriCouple 28 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Evidence shows that they can organise a lockdown piss up at work tho

I’m going to just do whatever Jennie TV would do. National disasters are just a day in the life for her.

Israel are about to roll through Gaza, backed by the US and the West. Hezbollah has attacked Israel, backed by Iran, Syria and Russia. US has sent a battle group into the Red Sea, followed by China looking for a piece of the spoils. No one really knows which way the Saudis will go. The focus is off Ukraine….

What could go wrong?

Faf anyone?

By *uck-RogersMan 28 weeks ago

Portland

Make like sheep and the wolves will eat you.

The wolves are massing in numbers.

By *sername already in useMan 28 weeks ago

manchester

The UK isn't even prepared for a light dusting of snow on a runway, which “surprisingly” happens every year

You’d all die

God speed

By *ansoffateMan 28 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

First of all anarchism is not chaos or the absence of rules it is the absence of rulers.

However, as Berkman put it following the Russian Revolution. A society can't go from a state of low social consciousness overnight. So absolutely I believe people would turn on each other through fear and self-preservation within weeks.

Would I volunteer to help the government maintain order through force - no. I am more likely to fight against this government in that scenario.

Would I work to support other peoples needs - yes.

By *2000ManMan 28 weeks ago

Worthing

Not prepared for even bad weather (snow, rain etc). Watching people stripping toilet roll from shelves during the covid time tells us all we need to know.

"Not prepared for even bad weather (snow, rain etc). Watching people stripping toilet roll from shelves during the covid time tells us all we need to know."

Totally this. The veneer of our ‘civilised society’ is remarkably thin. If you’re unsure, have a read of what happened in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in the US.

Self preservation

By *icecouple561Couple 28 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

All local, regional and national government departments have disaster planning meetings. Six months before the pandemic someone I know attended one, the subject of a pandemic was discussed as usual and everyone laughed and moved on to the next item on the agenda. That's the level of preparedness in this country

"All local, regional and national government departments have disaster planning meetings. Six months before the pandemic someone I know attended one, the subject of a pandemic was discussed as usual and everyone laughed and moved on to the next item on the agenda. That's the level of preparedness in this country "

The official government review in 2016 concluded that the UK was woefully unprepared for a pandemic and much needed to be done. Well, we know how that went.

Bottom line is you cannot be prepared for every eventuality so there is a broad brush approach, which actually means wait and see what we are dealing with. Obviously that means we will be caught out in the early stages and lives will be lost. Oh, well, it’s not like we are short of people is it?

Whether we can actually deal with whatever transpires is a whole other issue…..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"All local, regional and national government departments have disaster planning meetings. Six months before the pandemic someone I know attended one, the subject of a pandemic was discussed as usual and everyone laughed and moved on to the next item on the agenda. That's the level of preparedness in this country

The official government review in 2016 concluded that the UK was woefully unprepared for a pandemic and much needed to be done. Well, we know how that went.

Bottom line is you cannot be prepared for every eventuality so there is a broad brush approach, which actually means wait and see what we are dealing with. Obviously that means we will be caught out in the early stages and lives will be lost. Oh, well, it’s not like we are short of people is it?

Whether we can actually deal with whatever transpires is a whole other issue….."

The preparation at local level was literally to have refrigerated lorries in hospital car parks as temporary morgues. I'd say that was beyond underprepared and entering dereliction of duty territory.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 28 weeks ago

Leeds

This

Mrs

‘The preparation at local level was literally to have refrigerated lorries in hospital car parks as temporary morgues. I'd say that was beyond underprepared and entering dereliction of duty territory.‘

I agree, but how do you prepare in detail for a disaster you can’t even define! It’s a shit sandwich whichever way you look at it.

By *ust RachelTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Eastbourne

"How the pandemic was handled tells you everything you need to know

And how people reacted to being told what to do."

You mean go on youtube abd find something that fits their ideals, then tell everyone that doesn't go with what you found a sheep.

By *00STERMan 28 weeks ago

nearby

I'm ready.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"‘The preparation at local level was literally to have refrigerated lorries in hospital car parks as temporary morgues. I'd say that was beyond underprepared and entering dereliction of duty territory.‘

I agree, but how do you prepare in detail for a disaster you can’t even define! It’s a shit sandwich whichever way you look at it."

I really don't know the answer but there have been pandemics before. I think I could have come up with a few more suggestions than where to store the bodies based on the 1918 flu epidemic

By *lexm87Man 28 weeks ago

Cumford

People are idiots. The lucky ones are the ones who know this, and go and read up on how not to be. As for readyness...

We are a society that will tolerate children going hungry, but provide a sparkly hat with its own car.

By *itty9899Man 28 weeks ago

Craggy Island

Couple of flakes of snow and we English lose the plot.

By *exbecs12Woman 28 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

But they organised parties for themselves.

By *exbecs12Woman 28 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

If interested go online and put in prepardness. Simulations like covid were made.

No I do not believe we are ever prepared.. Floods again. Was you prepared for it.

The Nightingale hospitals were put up fairly quickly, even though they couldn’t be fully staffed. Barely even used..

This

Miss S x

A civil war is coming and that's when the country will decline even further than it has already.

"No we're probably not ready. It costs money to be ready. The Conservatives don't like spending money. They would much rather rich people had it. "

And shipping the money off to other countries before helping our own.

Miss S x

"A civil war is coming and that's when the country will decline even further than it has already. "

Do you think we will get ours before the US and Europe gets theirs?

By *obajxMan 28 weeks ago

Cheshire

I've learned from my grandma to be prepared and have a sideboard full of tinned fruit and bags of sugar

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"People are idiots. The lucky ones are the ones who know this, and go and read up on how not to be. As for readyness...

We are a society that will tolerate children going hungry, but provide a sparkly hat with its own car. "

I'm terribly afraid that you're right

By *enSiskoMan 28 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Breaking it down.

That may be needed.

Sounds like a video game I play called Tom Clancy's The Division, and the Division 2.

The story is that some evil man unleashes a virus that causes a world wide pandemic.

Causing the global breakdown of society and as you say mob rule, and a sort of ideology gains traction.

Now the government had planned for this type of scenario and created a force of trained everyday people who could be mobilised over a separate communication network, called the division who would maintain law and order by shoot first and ask questions later, great game until the pandemic actually became a real thing.

So your thinking is not that wrong, in fact it may show why our governments did what they did during our pandemic.

I never put it together before it was just a game but now..... you have me thinking.

Cestus 3

"I've learned from my grandma to be prepared and have a sideboard full of tinned fruit and bags of sugar"

Since the pandemic that what I have done, I had to work during the pandemic and got to the shops during the first weeks at about 21.00 and the shelves were empty luckily my employer fed us until the shelves where stocked again.

By *ose manMan 28 weeks ago

kells

BREXIT ?

By *twontbehappeningMan 28 weeks ago

Bristol

Just a thought but can all the people moaning about how the pandemic was handled explain what they had planned two months before it happened to prevent it

I did not see any posts on here two months before with peoples plans on what to do

we are all very clever with hindsight and for the record are we ready for the next disaster NOPE and will it be a shit show YEP.... but only when we all sit back and think about how we could of handled it better after the event

Cheshire

"Just a thought but can all the people moaning about how the pandemic was handled explain what they had planned two months before it happened to prevent it

I did not see any posts on here two months before with peoples plans on what to do

we are all very clever with hindsight and for the record are we ready for the next disaster NOPE and will it be a shit show YEP.... but only when we all sit back and think about how we could of handled it better after the event "

Two months before it took hold in China or the UK?

Cestus 3

"Just a thought but can all the people moaning about how the pandemic was handled explain what they had planned two months before it happened to prevent it

we are all very clever with hindsight and for the record are we ready for the next disaster NOPE and will it be a shit show YEP.... but only when we all sit back and think about how we could of handled it better after the event "

My post above explains what I was doing 3 years before the pandemic, I looked up this game and wondered why Tom Clancy invented this idea.

He witnessed a training event in New York that simulated such an attack that lead to a pandemic, the game was bang on except it wasn't an attack and worried a lot of gamers who though the game was about to come true. But Boris had a party and those thoughts left our minds im afraid.

But you are right I did nothing to prepare as it was a game, what would people of thought of me running round saying a video game has seen our demise.

I would be in Pankhurst

Bristol

we are all very clever with hindsight and for the record are we ready for the next disaster NOPE and will it be a shit show YEP.... but only when we all sit back and think about how we could of handled it better after the event

Two months before it took hold in China or the UK?"

In China

Bristol

My post above explains what I was doing 3 years before the pandemic, I looked up this game and wondered why Tom Clancy invented this idea.

He witnessed a training event in New York that simulated such an attack that lead to a pandemic, the game was bang on except it wasn't an attack and worried a lot of gamers who though the game was about to come true. But Boris had a party and those thoughts left our minds im afraid.

But you are right I did nothing to prepare as it was a game, what would people of thought of me running round saying a video game has seen our demise.

I would be in Pankhurst "

Sagittarius A

Backup plan.

Take to the hills with American friends. I'll trust a bunch of country boys with hunting rifles, moonshine and tinned peaches over the government thanks.

Enjoy the 'quarantine zones'

You're free to do as well tell you.

Tin town

"Not prepared for even bad weather (snow, rain etc). Watching people stripping toilet roll from shelves during the covid time tells us all we need to know.

Totally this. The veneer of our ‘civilised society’ is remarkably thin. If you’re unsure, have a read of what happened in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in the US."

Still get our amazon delivered though...

By *udistbiguy69Man 28 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Nope not at all, it's not just the government doing what's needed it's our own population, we are a country of self entitled tw@ts we do what we want and sod the consequences,

No wonder the rest of the world hate us

By *red333Man 28 weeks ago

Dorchester

We are great Britain we would rally round

By *ssex_tomMan 28 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Tom gave ample warnings to the peoples on the pandemic. He was prepared.

Tin town

"‘The preparation at local level was literally to have refrigerated lorries in hospital car parks as temporary morgues. I'd say that was beyond underprepared and entering dereliction of duty territory.‘

I agree, but how do you prepare in detail for a disaster you can’t even define! It’s a shit sandwich whichever way you look at it."

Well of course you can't and nor should we expect it. What we can however be is sufficiently self sufficient, adaptable,educated, informed, with our community's already willing and able to roll into action as needed, to be able to respond quickly to most of the shit life throws our way. The fact we are increasingly selfish as individuals and increasingly inefficient at local council and central leadership and then backing countries that are slaughtering innocents will surely have some consequences.

By *ir SupremacyMan 28 weeks ago

Bolton

I think we have proven we can handle any disaster in UK....just look at Liz Truss .

By *uke-de-PleasureMan 28 weeks ago

Leeds

It depends how we are defining the word "we" to correctly answer this question.

If by "we" you mean the general population of the UK then we are prepared "enough" shall we say to, at the very least, maintain law and order and retain the status quo.

If by "we" you mean the upper echelons that pull the strings and "run the show" as it were, i.e. the ones with the most to lose, then the answer is an unequivocal yes. There is pretty much nothing that would make them lose control. Other than a force majeure of unprecedented proportions.

For what its worth I say all this using my old neighbour at a holiday cottage I once owned as most credible source. He was a retired very high ranking civil servant and he always advised that, although the primary function of a political party is to win the next election, the primary function of government is to maintain law and order. At all costs.

The recent pandemic is a succinct example of this in operation.

Cheshire

Two months before it took hold in China or the UK?

In China "

The first thing that should have been done, and it was quite incredible that it wasn't, was stop all flights from China

It was lock downs galore in China before Christmas and anyone with any sense knew it was coming. At the start of February, I was stoid at the NEC Spring Fair thinking "this is madness. The entire world is about to change"

So if a numpty like me could see it coming, why couldn't the people who are paid the big bucks to look after us?

By *heRazorsEdgeMan 28 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

"I don't watch the walking dead for nothing.

Research. "

I honestly have a mental list of things to do, people I know to band together with and places to get supplies and shelter in case of Zompocalypse

By *ohoMan 28 weeks ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

Just take some sort of miracle injection and everything will be alright.

By *estivalMan 28 weeks ago

borehamwood

Would look out for friends and family thats about it, as for listening to the gov, i never have and wouldnt start listening to them, and sign up to fight in a war of there making, not on your life let the bellends who cause it fight in it

Sagittarius A

"Tom gave ample warnings to the peoples on the pandemic. He was prepared. "

You'll be able to sit on your hill saying told you so to everyone.

By *oubleswing2019Man 28 weeks ago

Colchester

Planning for the sort of contingencies mentioned in this thread takes considerable time and money. It also takes multi-disciplinary skill and knowledge. And then "buy in" and cooperation from multiple government departments. Many of which hate each other's guts and are all jockeying for importance in their own schemes of things.

So yeah...we're fooked. As always. As we always will be. That will never change.

Tin town

"Planning for the sort of contingencies mentioned in this thread takes considerable time and money. It also takes multi-disciplinary skill and knowledge. And then "buy in" and cooperation from multiple government departments. Many of which hate each other's guts and are all jockeying for importance in their own schemes of things.

So yeah...we're fooked. As always. As we always will be. That will never change.

"

Leadership wise. But there are things that individuals can choose to do. Be cooperative, adaptable, build community and support, check well being of others... None requires any one else to do... Just our own choices.

By *ornucopiaMan 28 weeks ago

Bexley

"

I would be in Pankhurst

"

Is that a prison for suffragettes?

By *abioMan 28 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Breaking it down.

That may be needed.

I think the way the uk dealt with the initial outbreak of Covid shows the Uk government was not prepared

The annoying thing for me is that even I was surprised at the amount of goodwill the uk public gave in the circumstances ! Most of us followed rules even at the worst moments … only for the government to basically squander it all… partly through ineptitude, partly through some wanting to profiteer

The UK IS a disaster!

By *mateur100Man 28 weeks ago

nr faversham

No because as a nation we are soft

Eastbourne

I would be in Pankhurst "

Tom Clancy looked into a lot of things, then wrote about them.

Cestus 3

"

I would be in Pankhurst

Is that a prison for suffragettes?"

Haha no a prison for the mentally insane I believe, right up my street

Cestus 3

I would be in Pankhurst

Tom Clancy looked into a lot of things, then wrote about them. "

King of the techno thriller

Tin town

"

I would be in Pankhurst

Is that a prison for suffragettes?"

I think it's a bit like parkhurst

Cestus 3

"

I would be in Pankhurst

Is that a prison for suffragettes?

I think it's a bit like parkhurst"

thank you my bad.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Central

13 years of the current lot have sent things into decline, so I'm inclined to assume that we wouldn't do well. People were generally very good during the pandemic but I am thinking that was due to fear and belief in the greater good. The leaders have eroded trust though and I think they'd not be trusted now.

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple 28 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

After reading alot of the replies it's clear that the biggest threat to this country at the time of great danger is the internet.

By *melie LALWoman 28 weeks ago

Peterborough

Actually we know too well parties can be organised

By *otMe66Man 28 weeks ago

Terra Firma

The biggest threat to this country is losing energy, if we had no power for even a few days the whole country would collapse.

The Environment Secretary seemed surprised that the recent heavy rain/floods came from a direction she wasn't expecting and has no idea how often spring tides occur. Not the brightest

By *melie LALWoman 28 weeks ago

Peterborough

"The Environment Secretary seemed surprised that the recent heavy rain/floods came from a direction she wasn't expecting and has no idea how often spring tides occur. Not the brightest "

You'd think a secretary of state would have to have a crash course in the job they're doing. You wouldn't get unqualified people running banks or designing buildings

By *ustagentMan 28 weeks ago

wa14

The guy who ran nat west,"fred the shred" had no banking qualifications, and had never ran a bank(except his current account)

"The Environment Secretary seemed surprised that the recent heavy rain/floods came from a direction she wasn't expecting and has no idea how often spring tides occur. Not the brightest

You'd think a secretary of state would have to have a crash course in the job they're doing. You wouldn't get unqualified people running banks or designing buildings "

Political appointments rarely have any idea about their departments. Hence they flit from one to another at the behest of their PM, depending how popular they are. That is what the Civil Service is for. And also why nothing gets done or done badly.

Tin town

"The Environment Secretary seemed surprised that the recent heavy rain/floods came from a direction she wasn't expecting and has no idea how often spring tides occur. Not the brightest

You'd think a secretary of state would have to have a crash course in the job they're doing. You wouldn't get unqualified people running banks or designing buildings "

What qualifies someone to be secretary of state? Its management isn't it.? Create the culture and environment, recruit experts, set strategy... Execute.. Review... Repeat.

By *eavenNhellCouple 28 weeks ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"The biggest threat to this country is losing energy, if we had no power for even a few days the whole country would collapse.

"

this read a book called peak oil about the oil supply to the uk being cut off by a series of accidents and incedents .it proecide that the country would be at a complete stand still within a fortnight and under marshal law within the month bringing about rioting and general anarky .

Eastbourne

"The Environment Secretary seemed surprised that the recent heavy rain/floods came from a direction she wasn't expecting and has no idea how often spring tides occur. Not the brightest "

You mean the spring tide, that happens every 7 days or so. As in neaps and springs?

You mean the spring tide, that happens every 7 days or so. As in neaps and springs?"

“and the spring tides, which feels a bit strange as it’s autumn” or words to that effect

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 28 weeks ago

golden fields

Hard disagree.

The government were all hands on deck for disaster capitalism with the brexit and covid disasters. They will have learned a lot. Next time they will be even more efficient at lining their own and their friends pockets.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The government couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel or a piss up I a brewery

Hard disagree.

The government were all hands on deck for disaster capitalism with the brexit and covid disasters. They will have learned a lot. Next time they will be even more efficient at lining their own and their friends pockets. "

I wish I could disagree but I can't

By *amish SMan 28 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Prepared or not, well planned or not, the plan goes out the window when the first shot is fired.

If the UK goes up in flames, the world would be in the mire as the immigrants would have nowhere to go and the people smuggler gangs would be out of business.

All those syrians, iraqis, afghans that head this way would need to head to one of their new friendly countries like China, Iran or Russia - I don't think so.

nr faversham

We have sod all military forces, no political will and a population that seems more inclined to fight bullets with woke and pc attitudes. As a nation we're pitiful

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Prepared or not, well planned or not, the plan goes out the window when the first shot is fired.

If the UK goes up in flames, the world would be in the mire as the immigrants would have nowhere to go and the people smuggler gangs would be out of business.

All those syrians, iraqis, afghans that head this way would need to head to one of their new friendly countries like China, Iran or Russia - I don't think so."

I assume you're referring to the asylum seekers who cross in boats. Europe take far more than we do so they would just stay there

"We have sod all military forces, no political will and a population that seems more inclined to fight bullets with woke and pc attitudes. As a nation we're pitiful "
I have a AR you can borrow

"We have sod all military forces, no political will and a population that seems more inclined to fight bullets with woke and pc attitudes. As a nation we're pitiful I have a AR you can borrow "

I’ll take it. Does it come with a small ammo fort?..

"We have sod all military forces, no political will and a population that seems more inclined to fight bullets with woke and pc attitudes. As a nation we're pitiful I have a AR you can borrow

I’ll take it. Does it come with a small ammo fort?.. "

lol i would suggest the 5.56. My others are not NATO standard .

By *amish SMan 28 weeks ago

Eastleigh

"Prepared or not, well planned or not, the plan goes out the window when the first shot is fired.

All those syrians, iraqis, afghans that head this way would need to head to one of their new friendly countries like China, Iran or Russia - I don't think so.

I assume you're referring to the asylum seekers who cross in boats. Europe take far more than we do so they would just stay there "

Not quite, by the time we have a problem at our front door europe would be in turmoil. Just look at the sorry state of the EU today, Hungary, Slovakia and the way they hold 25 other countries to ransom. Austrian borders in place, German eastern borders now has checks, slowly but surely europe is becoming less of a union.

nr faversham

I've said it before, if you compare the UK population to that of the Ukraine, we're soft as shxte. Our population has no idea what hardship is

"We have sod all military forces, no political will and a population that seems more inclined to fight bullets with woke and pc attitudes. As a nation we're pitiful I have a AR you can borrow

I’ll take it. Does it come with a small ammo fort?.. lol i would suggest the 5.56. My others are not NATO standard ."

5.56 works for me. I can forage for that over here..you can keep your fancy pants wildcats..

I’ll take it. Does it come with a small ammo fort?.. lol i would suggest the 5.56. My others are not NATO standard .

5.56 works for me. I can forage for that over here..you can keep your fancy pants wildcats.. "

lol

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 28 weeks ago

Hastings

No we will just try to wing it

» Add a new message to this topic