FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Cutting off communications

Cutting off communications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I thought that cutting off communications was more the tactic of Eastern European and authoritarian regimes to stifle democracy… Iran, Syria, Russia, China, Belarus ect…..

Israel do it in Gaza…. Nothing!

Elon musk has said he will open up his starlink network to “internationally recognised aid organisations only “ in Gaza and people are losing their shit.. Isreal have said they will no longer do business with him

Is Elon right to do this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astandFeistyCouple 28 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Elon is right to do this.

However, I must say I'm a bit skeptical of this 'Israel have cut communications' story.

How are we still getting so much information if there is no phone or Internet?

By *orleymanMan 28 weeks ago

Leeds

"I thought that cutting off communications was more the tactic of Eastern European and authoritarian regimes to stifle democracy… Iran, Syria, Russia, China, Belarus ect…..

Elon musk has said he will open up his starlink network to “internationally recognised aid organisations only “ in Gaza and people are losing their shit.. Isreal have said they will no longer do business with him

Is Elon right to do this? "

One country was invaded to be taken over.

The other voted in a terrorist organisation whi decided to open up a war.

Quite a considerable difference.

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

It's a common for a military to take out communications. It's vital.

It's a critical military tactic. Hamas can't communicate with each other. It was smart to deny access to communications.

"I thought that cutting off communications was more the tactic of Eastern European and authoritarian regimes to stifle democracy… Iran, Syria, Russia, China, Belarus ect…..

Elon is right in doing this. Hamas would just use it for their purposes. Good luck getting receivers into Gaza . It's highly doubtful.

By *ob198XaMan 27 weeks ago

teleford

Is Elon right to do this? Elon is right in doing this. Hamas would just use it for their purposes. Good luck getting receivers into Gaza . It's highly doubtful. "

The Hamas sand roaches mange to get plenty of weapons in..

By *otMe66Man 27 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Personally I think if Elon wants to do this he should, but the cynic in me seems to think he pops up at every major catastrophe promoting his tech. I could be wrong and he is suggesting this with the best of intentions..

By *enSiskoMan 27 weeks ago

Cestus 3

I think it shows that not all forms of communication are controlled by a few.

» Add a new message to this topic