FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > They stormed the airport.

They stormed the airport.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man 27 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Who else was shocked to see what was unfolfing at the airport in dagestan?

A mob stormed the airport after a plane from the israeli city of tel aviv landed there.

Putin is calling a meeting after it to investigate of what happen.

What seems strange is how the security guards didnt stop them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atk1TV/TS 27 weeks ago

East limerick West tipperary

Putin would be an ally of iran

By *wisted999Man 27 weeks ago

North Bucks

Heart in mouth moment for the poor chap they accosted. Luckily there was a brave man present who stood up to the animals

"Putin would be an ally of iran"
Yes, he would be that and also some connection to hamas too.

[Removed by poster at 30/10/23 15:59:03]

"Heart in mouth moment for the poor chap they accosted. Luckily there was a brave man present who stood up to the animals "
Yes and it was lucky that he stood up for them as well

By *ools and the brainCouple 27 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Just seen this clip on the BBC.

Crikey as if things aren't tense enough as it is,how long before we see riots on the streets of the UK ?

By *idnight RamblerMan 27 weeks ago

Pershore

Only today the Electoral Commission refused registration of a new party - The Party of Islam. But it's only a matter of time isn't it? Then what? Voting along religious lines in the UK? English law vs Sharia law? Where are we headed?

couple, us we him her.

"Only today the Electoral Commission refused registration of a new party - The Party of Islam. But it's only a matter of time isn't it? Then what? Voting along religious lines in the UK? English law vs Sharia law? Where are we headed?"

This was my point on the other thread a political party should be there for political reasons to represent people who align with their potential views not based on religious leaning.

It's a rocky road indeed

By *astandFeistyCouple 27 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Only today the Electoral Commission refused registration of a new party - The Party of Islam. But it's only a matter of time isn't it? Then what? Voting along religious lines in the UK? English law vs Sharia law? Where are we headed?"

They refused it? I read a couple of days ago that it had been approved.

couple, us we him her.

*political* not potential

Bournemouth

"Just seen this clip on the BBC.

Crikey as if things aren't tense enough as it is,how long before we see riots on the streets of the UK ?

"

I genuinely think if we don't get a grip on some of these 'protests' then it's going to come to a head at some point.

couple, us we him her.

I genuinely think if we don't get a grip on some of these 'protests' then it's going to come to a head at some point. "

I agree but then the anti establishment militants start complaining that the freedoms to protest is being stopped the. If the police step in they are dammed for being too heavy handed and criticized.

This is the world that we have let happen and people are going to exploit this.

I can see the headlines now about the police blah blah blah

Bournemouth

I genuinely think if we don't get a grip on some of these 'protests' then it's going to come to a head at some point.

I agree but then the anti establishment militants start complaining that the freedoms to protest is being stopped the. If the police step in they are dammed for being too heavy handed and criticized.

This is the world that we have let happen and people are going to exploit this.

I can see the headlines now about the police blah blah blah

"

I have a different view on protests to most. Shutting down bridges etc whilst carrying Al Qaeda flags is way beyond a protest imo.

"

I saw it on the inside russia channel, he explains things really good of what is happening in russia, but yes, it must have been a really tense situation there, they even checked the passports to see who they were. I dont think that we will see such riots in the uk, which is good too.

By *4bimMan 27 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 30/10/23 22:09:29]

By *4bimMan 27 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

I saw it on the inside russia channel, he explains things really good of what is happening in russia, but yes, it must have been a really tense situation there, they even checked the passports to see who they were. I dont think that we will see such riots in the uk, which is good too."

A man was today sentenced to six months in prison for hitting a police officer the head with a megaphone at a 'free Palestine' protest in london.

The officer needed stitches for a headwound

By *irldnCouple 27 weeks ago

Brighton

Peacefully protesting carrying Palestinian flags is ok in my book.

Chanting hatred or incitement to violence and carrying terrorist/Al Qaeda/ISIS flags in not ok and should be dealt with harshly under anti-terrorism laws. No if no buts.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 27 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"Peacefully protesting carrying Palestinian flags is ok in my book.

Chanting hatred or incitement to violence and carrying terrorist/Al Qaeda/ISIS flags in not ok and should be dealt with harshly under anti-terrorism laws. No if no buts. "

This..

By *ob198XaMan 27 weeks ago

teleford

No surprise at all. Russian Muslim antisemitism would be on par with Hitlers….

By *ob198XaMan 27 weeks ago

teleford

"Peacefully protesting carrying Palestinian flags is ok in my book.

Chanting hatred or incitement to violence and carrying terrorist/Al Qaeda/ISIS flags in not ok and should be dealt with harshly under anti-terrorism laws. No if no buts. "

In my book only carrying the two flags stitched together is acceptable. Those waving the Palestinian flag alone might as well be waving an isis flag. The Palestinian flag is the flag of Palestines but also the flag of Hamas, an organisation based on a charter to destroy Israel and kill Jews.

» Add a new message to this topic