FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Has technology allowed the foreign

Has technology allowed the foreign

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *red333 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Dorchester

Community the opportunity to make a decent living in this country they don't even need to speak English, we aren't allowed to say anything for fear of upsetting them, adverts feature the minority people, so we aren't or don't feel as though we are the majority anymore, what used to be great about this country seems to have been its downfall

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 24 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Goodness me!

By *wisted999Man 24 weeks ago

North Bucks

In my defence I can speak English.

By *AFKA HovisMan 24 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Can you expand how technology has enabled what you think has happening.

By *ustintime69Man 24 weeks ago

Bristol

"Community the opportunity to make a decent living in this country they don't even need to speak English, we aren't allowed to say anything for fear of upsetting them, adverts feature the minority people, so we aren't or don't feel as though we are the majority anymore, what used to be great about this country seems to have been its downfall "

If you really feel that foreigners are the problem you need to take a long hard look at yourself….just because someone looks a bit different or doesn’t speak the same language doesn’t mean they are bad….they may just be better at playing the game than you

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"Community the opportunity to make a decent living in this country they don't even need to speak English, we aren't allowed to say anything for fear of upsetting them, adverts feature the minority people, so we aren't or don't feel as though we are the majority anymore, what used to be great about this country seems to have been its downfall "

If you feel foreigners are benefiting from improvements in technology, then you need to spend less time on fab and more time upskilling

By *ools and the brainCouple 24 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Those foreign looking chap's, coming over hear stealing all our job's and women,bloody cads and bounders the ruddy lot of them!

By *anifestoMan 24 weeks ago

dublin and wexford

It appears they stole many punctuation marks too. I had to read this dribble a few times and I'm still not sure it makes sense.

"Those foreign looking chap's, coming over hear stealing all our job's and women,bloody cads and bounders the ruddy lot of them!"

By *rozac_fairyCouple 24 weeks ago

Tamworth

Literally just bookmarking to laugh at this later again, ya know, incase it's a slow day

By *ools and the brainCouple 24 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"It appears they stole many punctuation marks too. I had to read this dribble a few times and I'm still not sure it makes sense.

Those foreign looking chap's, coming over hear stealing all our job's and women,bloody cads and bounders the ruddy lot of them!"

Clearly you have had a sense of humour bypass

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 24 weeks ago

golden fields

What is it that you want to say but fear you can't?

It terrible mate. They should all be forced to learn English and get skin bleaching treatment.

By *uddy laneMan 24 weeks ago

dudley

It is all about perception and interpretation, pardon the pun, if you're goin through hell keep going.

I don’t know I quite enjoy going into cafes and restaurants nowadays.

One gets the “being abroad “ experience without the expense. Having to point and shout to make yourself understood etc. What’s the big deal?

golden fields

"I don’t know I quite enjoy going into cafes and restaurants nowadays.

One gets the “being abroad “ experience without the expense. Having to point and shout to make yourself understood etc. What’s the big deal?

"

The far right are an extremely sensitive bunch.

The far right are an extremely sensitive bunch. "

“Oh no someone disagrees with me! Far Right! Nazi!”

golden fields

The far right are an extremely sensitive bunch.

“Oh no someone disagrees with me! Far Right! Nazi!”"

I was agreeing with you, not disagreeing.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 24 weeks ago

Dublin

I bet some of them are able to use punctuation correctly though.

How to tell everyone you're a racist......

By *ogo1189Man 24 weeks ago

Rossendale

"Community the opportunity to make a decent living in this country they don't even need to speak English, we aren't allowed to say anything for fear of upsetting them, adverts feature the minority people, so we aren't or don't feel as though we are the majority anymore, what used to be great about this country seems to have been its downfall

If you really feel that foreigners are the problem you need to take a long hard look at yourself….just because someone looks a bit different or doesn’t speak the same language doesn’t mean they are bad….they may just be better at playing the game than you"

To be fair, he doesn’t say that they’re bad at any point

He’s asking whether or not technology has made it easier to be a foreigner in the UK

He could do to clarify what he feels used to be great and is now the downfall though

By *ogo1189Man 24 weeks ago

Rossendale

"Community the opportunity to make a decent living in this country they don't even need to speak English, we aren't allowed to say anything for fear of upsetting them, adverts feature the minority people, so we aren't or don't feel as though we are the majority anymore, what used to be great about this country seems to have been its downfall

It terrible mate. They should all be forced to learn English and get skin bleaching treatment. "

This made me laugh. I request permission to Nick it

By *archelCouple 24 weeks ago

A field somewhere

[Removed by poster at 24/11/23 19:30:35]

By *archelCouple 24 weeks ago

A field somewhere

"It appears they stole many punctuation marks too. I had to read this dribble a few times and I'm still not sure it makes sense.

Those foreign looking chap's, coming over hear stealing all our job's and women,bloody cads and bounders the ruddy lot of them!"

Looks like they also stole your missing Comma

By *uietbloke67Man 23 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Should come to Scotland. We all speak in a variation of a foreign language, English.

» Add a new message to this topic