FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > California jogger ‘filmed himself killing homeless man’ who blocked sidewalk

California jogger ‘filmed himself killing homeless man’ who blocked sidewalk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man 24 weeks ago

nearby

Craig Sumner Elliott, 68, was jogging with his two dogs and pushing a cart on 28 September when he came across Antonio Garcia Avalos, 40, who was sleeping in the middle of the sidewalk.

Elliott allegedly tried to wake Avalos by nudging him with the pushcart, whereupon Avalos started yelling at Elliott to leave him alone.

Elliott, who has an active concealed carry permit drew a handgun and shot Avalon’s three times and he subsequently died from his injuries.

“This case is a stark reminder that taking the law into your own hands is never the answer and that there are consequences for your actions.” said the Orange county district attorney

Elliott was released on $100,000 bail. If found guilty on all counts he faces up to 21 years in prison.

21 years for murder does not seem a lot ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ess n BenCouple 24 weeks ago

Didcot

Brave bloke with a gun in his hands

By *melie LALWoman 24 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Craig Sumner Elliott, 68, was jogging with his two dogs and pushing a cart on 28 September when he came across Antonio Garcia Avalos, 40, who was sleeping in the middle of the sidewalk.

Elliott allegedly tried to wake Avalos by nudging him with the pushcart, whereupon Avalos started yelling at Elliott to leave him alone.

Elliott, who has an active concealed carry permit drew a handgun and shot Avalon’s three times and he subsequently died from his injuries.

“This case is a stark reminder that taking the law into your own hands is never the answer and that there are consequences for your actions.” said the Orange county district attorney

Elliott was released on $100,000 bail. If found guilty on all counts he faces up to 21 years in prison.

"

Probably adequate for his age.

It wasn't premeditated.

Begs the question why he has a permit to carry a concealed weapon... This should be reviewed regularly (for anyone), as this is an over-reaction to an event (? neuro issues).

By *melie LALWoman 24 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Brave bloke with a gun in his hands"

Utter twat, I agree.

By *astandFeistyCouple 24 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Craig Sumner Elliott, 68, was jogging with his two dogs and pushing a cart on 28 September when he came across Antonio Garcia Avalos, 40, who was sleeping in the middle of the sidewalk.

"

The charge is voluntary manslaughter. That carries an 11 year sentence so adding on other charges, 21 years is fair I'd imagine.

By *iman2100Man 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

An essential personality trait for living in a well ordered society is the ability to maintain control in our crowded world.

Republicans say "guns don't kill: people do". In this situation the killer reacted completely and totally in an uncontrolled way. This indicates to me that he does not have the level of self control required to live in a human society.

Personality I would have put him in a mental institution for the rest if his natural life because he has shown that, given the equipment (e.g. gun), he is capable of killing without reason.

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"An essential personality trait for living in a well ordered society is the ability to maintain control in our crowded world.

Republicans say "guns don't kill: people do". In this situation the killer reacted completely and totally in an uncontrolled way. This indicates to me that he does not have the level of self control required to live in a human society.

Personality I would have put him in a mental institution for the rest if his natural life because he has shown that, given the equipment (e.g. gun), he is capable of killing without reason. "

We have 32 firearms. Not a single one of them went on a shooting. The just sit there until I move it. So yes guns don't kill people. People do and I don't know if you are aware. You will be horrified that alot of Democrats own guns. Strange you label republicans. It's not just republicans.

By *AFKA HovisMan 24 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"An essential personality trait for living in a well ordered society is the ability to maintain control in our crowded world.

Personality I would have put him in a mental institution for the rest if his natural life because he has shown that, given the equipment (e.g. gun), he is capable of killing without reason. We have 32 firearms. Not a single one of them went on a shooting. The just sit there until I move it. So yes guns don't kill people. People do and I don't know if you are aware. You will be horrified that alot of Democrats own guns. Strange you label republicans. It's not just republicans."

he's agreeing that gun don't kill people, rappers do... And is saying people should be held to high account if they kill. The more responsibility you demand the more accountability you have.

I'd also have the same approach with high speeds on the mway.

» Add a new message to this topic