FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Jenryk esigns

Jenryk esigns

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple 25 weeks ago

carrbrook stalybridge

So honest Bob has resigned over the Rawanda deal " not going far enough " a bid to destabilise sunacks government and make a run for party leader ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ired_upMan 25 weeks ago

ashton

"So honest Bob has resigned over the Rawanda deal " not going far enough " a bid to destabilise sunacks government and make a run for party leader ? "

I can't see him winning a vote from the party or MPs. As ever in the Tory party the person who wields the knife never gets to wear the crown.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

It doesn’t really matter which of them are in power, Tory or Labour.

None of them have got the stones to deal with the country’s immigration problem.

By *AFKA HovisMan 25 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"It doesn’t really matter which of them are in power, Tory or Labour.

None of them have got the stones to deal with the country’s immigration problem."

but this gives the impression they have stones.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 25 weeks ago

nearby

Wonder if he will join others who have said they will not stand at general election

By *opinovMan 25 weeks ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Probably too few gas chambers for his liking.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 25 weeks ago

golden fields

"

Agreed.

"

None of them have got the stones to deal with the country’s immigration problem."

Why would the bother. None of them give a fuck. They just use the fear of immigrants as tool to drum up support at election time or to distract from the latest Government sleaze. 'look at those brown people in that small boat over there'.

By *irldnCouple 25 weeks ago

Brighton

What would you do about it if you were PM or Home Secretary?

By *idnight RamblerMan 25 weeks ago

Pershore

"So honest Bob has resigned over the Rawanda deal " not going far enough " a bid to destabilise sunacks government and make a run for party leader ?

I can't see him winning a vote from the party or MPs. As ever in the Tory party the person who wields the knife never gets to wear the crown."

Worked for Rishi mind.

By *ools and the brainCouple 25 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Probably too few gas chambers for his liking."

WHAT??

"Probably too few gas chambers for his liking."

Seems an odd comment given that Jenrick is married to the granddaughter of Holocaust survivors.

By *idnight RamblerMan 25 weeks ago

Pershore

Agreed.

None of them have got the stones to deal with the country’s immigration problem.

Why would the bother. None of them give a fuck. They just use the fear of immigrants as tool to drum up support at election time or to distract from the latest Government sleaze. 'look at those brown people in that small boat over there'."

Why do you think the government are 'using the tool of immigration'? You know what, most people are perfectly capable of deciding on such issues for themselves and have the ability to sort the wheat from the chaff. Dismissing concerns over illegal immigration as some sort of right wing hysteria is exactly why we have the Rwanda mess.

Agreed.

Why would the bother. None of them give a fuck. They just use the fear of immigrants as tool to drum up support at election time or to distract from the latest Government sleaze. 'look at those brown people in that small boat over there'."

So in your opinion the general mass of the population is so dumb that they are only concerned about immigration when they are subject to government rhetoric about the subject.

Why do you think you are immune to this rhetoric? Are you uniquely intelligent? Is it the tin foil hat you wear that protects you from the government rays?

Brighton

Agreed.

Why would the bother. None of them give a fuck. They just use the fear of immigrants as tool to drum up support at election time or to distract from the latest Government sleaze. 'look at those brown people in that small boat over there'.

So in your opinion the general mass of the population is so dumb that they are only concerned about immigration when they are subject to government rhetoric about the subject.

Why do you think you are immune to this rhetoric? Are you uniquely intelligent? Is it the tin foil hat you wear that protects you from the government rays?"

Roger you may have missed my post. You said...

""It doesn’t really matter which of them are in power, Tory or Labour.

None of them have got the stones to deal with the country’s immigration problem.""

So I will ask again...

What would you do about it if you were PM or Home Secretary?

By *orleymanMan 25 weeks ago

Leeds

"So honest Bob has resigned over the Rawanda deal " not going far enough " a bid to destabilise sunacks government and make a run for party leader ? "

Hasn't sunak destabilised his own government enough?

This is positioning for when he loses next years election. And they have a leadership race.

Brighton

"So honest Bob has resigned over the Rawanda deal " not going far enough " a bid to destabilise sunacks government and make a run for party leader ?

This is positioning for when he loses next years election. And they have a leadership race."

Sure is. Two obvious candidates already with Suella B and Robert J.

Leeds

This is positioning for when he loses next years election. And they have a leadership race.

Sure is. Two obvious candidates already with Suella B and Robert J."

Brighton

3 "

Ooh who do you think the other will be?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 25 weeks ago

nearby

"

100% he has

By *otMe66Man 25 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Ooh who do you think the other will be?"

Cameron is being lined up to hold the party together after a defeat and to help steer it through the next GE, obviously in my opinion… I think he could make a push to lead

By *amish SMan 25 weeks ago

Eastleigh

Looks like the Reform party don't need to try too hard to recruit new candidates, inresting times ahead it seems.

By *melie LALWoman 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

I was half asleep watching the news - is it correct we have a good immigration minister?

By *melie LALWoman 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I was half asleep watching the news - is it correct we have a good immigration minister? "

BOGOF not good

Leeds

Cameron is being lined up to hold the party together after a defeat and to help steer it through the next GE, obviously in my opinion… I think he could make a push to lead "

The man that gave the people the referendum, said he'd honour the result and lead us through itn then ran away with George. Not a chance. Bojo. Will put his hat back in tbe mix I think

By *mateur100Man 25 weeks ago

nr faversham

Cameron is being lined up to hold the party together after a defeat and to help steer it through the next GE, obviously in my opinion… I think he could make a push to lead

The man that gave the people the referendum, said he'd honour the result and lead us through itn then ran away with George. Not a chance. Bojo. Will put his hat back in tbe mix I think"

Bojo likes the limelight too much and I doubt he'd be happy in the opposition benches for 5 years

» Add a new message to this topic