FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Nottingham Triple Killer sentence

Nottingham Triple Killer sentence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

What are people's feelings regarding his sentence?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Justified

I don’t like how they went around the families but he is going to be locked away from life and will never hurt another Brit again

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 15 weeks ago

in Lancashire

From what I've heard it's the wrong tariff, if he's deemed better he can walk..

That's how I interpreted it..

By *estivalMan 15 weeks ago

borehamwood

"Justified

I don’t like how they went around the families but he is going to be locked away from life and will never hurt another Brit again"

the judge said he would probably be in there for life, if some shrink decideds he is better he could be let out, and how many times has someone been released because apperently there better to then go on to do something horrific for us to be told leasons will be learnt, blike should of got a whole life taffif in nick

"Justified

I don’t like how they went around the families but he is going to be locked away from life and will never hurt another Brit againthe judge said he would probably be in there for life, if some shrink decideds he is better he could be let out, and how many times has someone been released because apperently there better to then go on to do something horrific for us to be told leasons will be learnt, blike should of got a whole life taffif in nick"

I doubt he is ever getting out there is an understanding there.The answer to your question is a lot of times repeat offence is the most common offence

I agree that sentencing needs to be made more harshly and prison conditions need to be more punishing.We are trying to much to be seen as kind when we need to show the dagger in our smile

By *orses and PoniesMan 15 weeks ago

Ealing

He has a substantial history of mental illness and is unlikely ever to be let out . It is always easy to get the right answer with the benefit of hindsight. Maybe his activities should have been monitored more closely

By *ercuryMan 15 weeks ago

Grantham

He will get a nice room at Ashworth, at a cost of £350k per year.

The outcome is the same....off our streets for life, its just the system has given him the more comfortable option.

I’m not sure why people think he will be locked away for life. He may be, he may not be. There is no certainty that he will be. He could easily be let out at any point if he can con people into thinking he has recovered. The families seem to think he has conned the authorities up to now.

He had mental health problems before he committed these murders and none of the public services particularly did anything about it. Why would we assume they are up to it now?

By *oubleswing2019Man 15 weeks ago

Colchester

"We are trying too much to be seen as kind when we need to show the dagger in our smile"

Mentally ill people are, and this may come as a surprise, mentally ill.

"Showing the dagger in our smile" isn't going to cure or prevent anything.

Appropriate treatment and management of their condition is what will help them, and where necessary protect others too.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 15 weeks ago

nearby

His sentence is harsher than Whitehalls cover up of the SAS killing of 80 Afghan civilians in SAS night raids including an operation on 7 February 2011 when SAS troops shot dead nine civilians Afghans, including a 14-year-old boy, while they were sleeping

couple, us we him her.

"His sentence is harsher than Whitehalls cover up of the SAS killing of 80 Afghan civilians in SAS night raids including an operation on 7 February 2011 when SAS troops shot dead nine civilians Afghans, including a 14-year-old boy, while they were sleeping"

What the fuck has this to do with anything other than your own agenda?

By *wosmilersCouple 15 weeks ago

Heathrowish

"His sentence is harsher than Whitehalls cover up of the SAS killing of 80 Afghan civilians in SAS night raids including an operation on 7 February 2011 when SAS troops shot dead nine civilians Afghans, including a 14-year-old boy, while they were sleeping

What the fuck has this to do with anything other than your own agenda?"

Watch out, he'll be on about Ghengis Khan next although I suggest he will steer clear of Stalin.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 15 weeks ago

nearby

"His sentence is harsher than Whitehalls cover up of the SAS killing of 80 Afghan civilians in SAS night raids including an operation on 7 February 2011 when SAS troops shot dead nine civilians Afghans, including a 14-year-old boy, while they were sleeping

What the fuck has this to do with anything other than your own agenda?"

Only that it has been through the courts. While other heinous crimes have been covered up. So should we complain about the sentence.

couple, us we him her.

What the fuck has this to do with anything other than your own agenda?

Only that it has been through the courts. While other heinous crimes have been covered up. So should we complain about the sentence. "

Well maybe start a thread up on this subject if you feel that an injustice has been done.

"We are trying too much to be seen as kind when we need to show the dagger in our smile

Appropriate treatment and management of their condition is what will help them, and where necessary protect others too."

It will prevent future foreigners coming here and carrying out their sick fantasies

in Lancashire

"We are trying too much to be seen as kind when we need to show the dagger in our smile

Appropriate treatment and management of their condition is what will help them, and where necessary protect others too.

It will prevent future foreigners coming here and carrying out their sick fantasies"

Do you really believe that people who have serious mental health conditions such as paranoid schizophrenia plan to that degree ..?

The reality is far from that sadly..

It will prevent future foreigners coming here and carrying out their sick fantasies

Do you really believe that people who have serious mental health conditions such as paranoid schizophrenia plan to that degree ..?

The reality is far from that sadly.."

I believe that many factors contribute to these incidents.I believe that he already had sick fantasies and his condition prevented him from telling himself that they were wrong.I do not believed he planned the attack at all but that does not mean we shouldn’t take measures to defend ourselves.

We can have pity and still ensure our own safety

The reality is far from that sadly.."

I haven’t been following the detail of the case. But isn’t that what the families have been saying, that he did plan it?

By *uddy laneMan 15 weeks ago

dudley

"What are people's feelings regarding his sentence?"

If people had been more proactive in their jobs of service, a lot of the tragedies in the news recently could of had different outcomes if the people were more proactive like the rspca who follow up and kick doors down because their service and conscious dictates they do nothing other than that.

in Lancashire

The reality is far from that sadly..

I haven’t been following the detail of the case. But isn’t that what the families have been saying, that he did plan it? "

In the case in question they do think that, my point wasn't about this case though..

I read the point I responded to as being that people in other countries with paranoid schizophrenia plan to travel to commit crimes when the reality is they are very disorganised and not functioning normally if not medicated so it's unlikely ..

in Lancashire

"What are people's feelings regarding his sentence?

If people had been more proactive in their jobs of service, a lot of the tragedies in the news recently could of had different outcomes if the people were more proactive like the rspca who follow up and kick doors down because their service and conscious dictates they do nothing other than that. "

Speak to anyone in any of the areas concerned, social services, mental health etc and they are understaffed and have case loads where they are literally in many cases ticking boxes..

Got family in MH and like other areas of the NHS some are simply burnt out..

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 14 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Crazy or not he killed 3 people with a knife in separate alterations and tried to kill more. Animals get put down for less than this. A good case for capital punishment to be honest.

He's ended 3 lives and will now just consume resources being kept alive. Just hang and have done.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"Crazy or not he killed 3 people with a knife in separate alterations and tried to kill more. Animals get put down for less than this. A good case for capital punishment to be honest.

He's ended 3 lives and will now just consume resources being kept alive. Just hang and have done."

Foreigner so we can’t do that

Why his type are being key into the country is a mystery though

» Add a new message to this topic