Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irldnCouple 15 weeks ago

Brighton

Bullies always blame someone else.

“It was your fault I hit you!”

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Trump is absolutely right.

We need to ask what actually is the purpose of this lawfare and who is funding it.

On one level the purpose is clear. The Democrats are shit scared of Trump and they don’t think they can beat him. So they need to find another way to stop him.

It’s also a lesson for everyone else. Stand against the Establishment and see what happens. So either don’t stand, or if you do make sure you stick to the programme and the narrative.

In the US it’s also having the effect of putting politics way out of reach of even modest multi millionaires, especially if you want to promote any policies that aren’t Establishment approved.

Someone with a measly $30 million in the bank would have been broke a long time ago and would have had to drop out or start toeing the party line. It’s getting to the point where only billionaires can participate, particularly if you are proposing to say anything “controversial” (which half your country agree with).

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 15 weeks ago

golden fields

"Trump is absolutely right.

We need to ask what actually is the purpose of this lawfare and who is funding it.

On one level the purpose is clear. The Democrats are shit scared of Trump and they don’t think they can beat him. So they need to find another way to stop him.

It’s also a lesson for everyone else. Stand against the Establishment and see what happens. So either don’t stand, or if you do make sure you stick to the programme and the narrative.

In the US it’s also having the effect of putting politics way out of reach of even modest multi millionaires, especially if you want to promote any policies that aren’t Establishment approved.

Someone with a measly $30 million in the bank would have been broke a long time ago and would have had to drop out or start toeing the party line. It’s getting to the point where only billionaires can participate, particularly if you are proposing to say anything “controversial” (which half your country agree with)."

Thats right. Trump should be allowed to do whatever he wants with no consequences.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 15 weeks ago

Peterborough

Where are the opinions of the Americans? Does Blu still post? I know Fabio does.

By *ools and the brainCouple 15 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Where are the opinions of the Americans? Does Blu still post? I know Fabio does."

I haven't seen any posts by blu in a while.

Trump reminds me of that spoilt kid we all had at school acting like they are above any discipline and bullying everyone until they get caught then start complaining and claiming to be the victim.

By *irldnCouple 15 weeks ago

Brighton

"Where are the opinions of the Americans? Does Blu still post? I know Fabio does.

Trump reminds me of that spoilt kid we all had at school acting like they are above any discipline and bullying everyone until they get caught then start complaining and claiming to be the victim."

Sounds remarkably like Johnson

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 15 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Where are the opinions of the Americans? Does Blu still post? I know Fabio does.

Trump reminds me of that spoilt kid we all had at school acting like they are above any discipline and bullying everyone until they get caught then start complaining and claiming to be the victim.

Sounds remarkably like Johnson "

They are clones, but where/who is the original?

By *wosmilersCouple 15 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Ironically, wasn't it Donald Trump who was the first one to threaten court action against a politician (Hilary Clinton...relating to insecure emails threatening national security back in 2015ish)?

Chickens, home, roost, (and that isn't a what3words co-ordinate lol).

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

By UK standards it is a witch hunt.The whole US legal system is a fraud according to our standards and an immediate handover of all UK nationals held should be demanded and only returned if found guilty by our laws

By *abioMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Where are the opinions of the Americans? Does Blu still post? I know Fabio does."

There was a simple solution to this… stop defaming the poor woman

Last time it was 2.5 million for the SA, and 2.5 million for the defamation

So was 2.5 million a deterrent to stop him last time… no!

They are going to have a hard time fighting the award for 2 reasons…

1) for the actual compensation for emotional distress and reputational harm her lawyers asked for 25 million… she actually got 18.3 million (7.3 for emotional distress and 11 million for reputational damages)

2) for a punitive damages decision to be made the jury have to find that the statements made were both intentional AND with malice….. and what the plaintiffs did in the final summing up was show just in the last week of the trial he made 42 social media posts about her on Monday, 34 on Wednesday and up until the point of deliberations 17 on Friday of which a few were made whilst he was court room!

So they asked to put on a figure that makes him stop…. A lot of states have a rule that punitive can only be x times the compensation amount

So actually since the punitive damages was 3.5 times the compensation .. that could be seen as reasonable

I am glad this one came in first, because next week we will see what the fines are in the civil case against him company… if New York State gets anywhere near the 300 million they are asking for… I wonder if he will start having to liquidate buildings to pay….

By *abioMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Trump reminds me of that spoilt kid we all had at school acting like they are above any discipline and bullying everyone until they get caught then start complaining and claiming to be the victim."

You could call the 65 million punitive damages figure the “now will you shut up!” Number

By *enSiskoMan 14 weeks ago

Cestus 3

This is unprecedented never have I seen such a campaign to keep a person from running for office.

Such money spent.

If trump gets in they won't have a matching narrative.

By *iman2100Man 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"This is unprecedented never have I seen such a campaign to keep a person from running for office.

Such money spent.

If trump gets in they won't have a matching narrative."

Are you suggesting that if Harold Shipman (killer of 218 persons) stood for Parliament in 1999 he should not have been prosecuted for murder because it would have prevented him from running for office?

I assume by "matching narrative" you mean that, when Trump gets in it will be for life as a dictator. He will, like his mentors Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping kill off anyone who opposes him.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

Peterborough

There was a simple solution to this… stop defaming the poor woman

Last time it was 2.5 million for the SA, and 2.5 million for the defamation

So was 2.5 million a deterrent to stop him last time… no!

They are going to have a hard time fighting the award for 2 reasons…

1) for the actual compensation for emotional distress and reputational harm her lawyers asked for 25 million… she actually got 18.3 million (7.3 for emotional distress and 11 million for reputational damages)

2) for a punitive damages decision to be made the jury have to find that the statements made were both intentional AND with malice….. and what the plaintiffs did in the final summing up was show just in the last week of the trial he made 42 social media posts about her on Monday, 34 on Wednesday and up until the point of deliberations 17 on Friday of which a few were made whilst he was court room!

So they asked to put on a figure that makes him stop…. A lot of states have a rule that punitive can only be x times the compensation amount

So actually since the punitive damages was 3.5 times the compensation .. that could be seen as reasonable

I am glad this one came in first, because next week we will see what the fines are in the civil case against him company… if New York State gets anywhere near the 300 million they are asking for… I wonder if he will start having to liquidate buildings to pay…."

If he becomes president, he can liquidate America

Seriously though, how can he be a candidate? Have the party/Americans got no sense?

Glasgow

"Trump is absolutely right.

Someone with a measly $30 million in the bank would have been broke a long time ago and would have had to drop out or start toeing the party line. It’s getting to the point where only billionaires can participate, particularly if you are proposing to say anything “controversial” (which half your country agree with)."

If Trump read the constitution he would know of the existance and the purpose of the Law. Laws protect our general safety, and ensure our rights as citizens against abuses by other people, by organizations, and by the government itself.

Indeed, Trump is not a novice in legal terms. In 2016 USA Today found that Trump and his businesses were involved in at least 3,500 legal actions in federal and state courts over the three decades before that.

E. Jean Carroll brought two suits against Trump. In the first Trump was found to have sexually abused her and in the second defamed her. He was ordered to pay compensation, in accordance with the Law.

E. Jean Carroll legal costs were covered by a non profit organisation called American Future Republic. This is primarily funded by billionaire LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman. The organisation funded Carroll because otherwise she would not have been able to afford to seek redress for the abuse she had suffered at the hands of billionaire Trump. The "Establishment" e.g. the government and DNC, was not directly involved.

All this came out in court. Trump knows it. So what questions need now be asked?

Standing for public office in the USA has always been very costly and the higher the position the higher the costs. It is the same for everyone and all political parties. There is nothing unique about that and it is the reason why candidates seek public funding. Trump is almost unique in that his funding is going to fund his personal legal fees and his fines because he claims that legal action against him is politically motivated.

In the mean time his lackies from his time in office like Rudy Giuliani, Alex Jones and the "my pillow" guy face bankruptcy in the absence if any support from Trump.

Cestus 3

"This is unprecedented never have I seen such a campaign to keep a person from running for office.

Such money spent.

Are you suggesting that if Harold Shipman (killer of 218 persons) stood for Parliament in 1999 he should not have been prosecuted for murder because it would have prevented him from running for office?

I assume by "matching narrative" you mean that, when Trump gets in it will be for life as a dictator. He will, like his mentors Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping kill off anyone who opposes him. "

You suggest I am a trump supporter it seems.

I am not suggesting anything, rather I comment on my observations over my lifetime and never have I seen such a hunt.

Never have I seen POTUS put down, even after two impeachments, one pardon, electoral fraud, sex with a subordinate whilst holding the highest office, Oliver North scandal which nearly took down Regan

And trump gets the bad press.

For me this is a first.

By *abioMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Such money spent.

I assume by "matching narrative" you mean that, when Trump gets in it will be for life as a dictator. He will, like his mentors Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping kill off anyone who opposes him.

I am not suggesting anything, rather I comment on my observations over my lifetime and never have I seen such a hunt.

Never have I seen POTUS put down, even after two impeachments, one pardon, electoral fraud, sex with a subordinate whilst holding the highest office, Oliver North scandal which nearly took down Regan

For me this is a first."

See… here is the issue… if he felt so aggravated by the allegations of SA, he could have taken the stand in case 1… he could have had his day, told his side of the story

Under oath… and threat of perjury ..

She took the stand… she said everything under oath, she was crossed examined by his legal defence team for 2 days!

He said he would all the way through the trial…. Right up… until he didn’t!!!

He had his chance.. he decided not to!!

And yet…. Everything is apparently a democratic which hunt!

Cestus 3

Such money spent.

For me this is a first.

See… here is the issue… if he felt so aggravated by the allegations of SA, he could have taken the stand in case 1… he could have had his day, told his side of the story

Under oath… and threat of perjury ..

She took the stand… she said everything under oath, she was crossed examined by his legal defence team for 2 days!

He said he would all the way through the trial…. Right up… until he didn’t!!!

He had his chance.. he decided not to!!

And yet…. Everything is apparently a democratic which hunt! "

You can muddy what I say, with your own obversations, but you see my observations are not about what he did, it is about him not being allowed to get away with it as each and every dodgy political leader does, including POTUS, if trump goes to jail will he be pardoned?

Something tells me if trump get prison (which I very much doubt) he will not get a pardon.

The British public are now being primed to hate him in case he gets in.

Nah not for me I will look this way and you can look that way.

By the way I am not disputing anything you have said, just that he is not allowed to get away with it, I find that strange.

By *estivalMan 14 weeks ago

borehamwood

Such money spent.

I assume by "matching narrative" you mean that, when Trump gets in it will be for life as a dictator. He will, like his mentors Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping kill off anyone who opposes him. "

hahaha oh dear if thats his plan why didnt he stay for life and kill those who opposed him last time he was in office i watched some clips the other day of some talking heads saying he is worse than hitler and stalin talk about deluded, ive yet to see any proof he has exterminated millions of people, i really hope he wins because it was the best comedy ive seen in years last time he was there president

By *abtasticsbackMan 14 weeks ago

manchester

Such money spent.

I assume by "matching narrative" you mean that, when Trump gets in it will be for life as a dictator. He will, like his mentors Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping kill off anyone who opposes him. hahaha oh dear if thats his plan why didnt he stay for life and kill those who opposed him last time he was in office i watched some clips the other day of some talking heads saying he is worse than hitler and stalin talk about deluded, ive yet to see any proof he has exterminated millions of people, i really hope he wins because it was the best comedy ive seen in years last time he was there president"

It was hilarious when he in lost in 2020, all those tards and wits losing their shit and some going to prison, comedy gold

Glasgow

Such money spent.

hahaha oh dear if thats his plan why didnt he stay for life and kill those who opposed him last time he was in office i watched some clips the other day of some talking heads saying he is worse than hitler and stalin talk about deluded, ive yet to see any proof he has exterminated millions of people, i really hope he wins because it was the best comedy ive seen in years last time he was there president"

The reason he did not stay for life last time is a handful of his lackeys grew a spine, at the last minute, and stopped him.

He tried the insurrection route in the Capitol with the mob. He tried to get the Georgia election overturned in his favour. He organised fake electors to lie to Congress and the American public.

But, as it happened, VP Mike Pence finally, after prostituting his reputation, honour and oaths of allegiance for 4 years at the alter of Trump MAGA, finally did what he was sworn to do.

However, don't relax or think it is over, if Trump gets back in it will not be a joke. It will be the end of democracy in the USA and possibly the start of civil war once he starts to dictate to democratic states like California.

manchester

Such money spent.

hahaha oh dear if thats his plan why didnt he stay for life and kill those who opposed him last time he was in office i watched some clips the other day of some talking heads saying he is worse than hitler and stalin talk about deluded, ive yet to see any proof he has exterminated millions of people, i really hope he wins because it was the best comedy ive seen in years last time he was there president

The reason he did not stay for life last time is a handful of his lackeys grew a spine, at the last minute, and stopped him.

He tried the insurrection route in the Capitol with the mob. He tried to get the Georgia election overturned in his favour. He organised fake electors to lie to Congress and the American public.

But, as it happened, VP Mike Pence finally, after prostituting his reputation, honour and oaths of allegiance for 4 years at the alter of Trump MAGA, finally did what he was sworn to do.

However, don't relax or think it is over, if Trump gets back in it will not be a joke. It will be the end of democracy in the USA and possibly the start of civil war once he starts to dictate to democratic states like California. "

Tbh, if he wins I don’t think he is mentally or physically capable of lasting 4 years, the poor bloke wears a nappies and stinks of shit , he will either be replaced or dead

Glasgow

Such money spent.

However, don't relax or think it is over, if Trump gets back in it will not be a joke. It will be the end of democracy in the USA and possibly the start of civil war once he starts to dictate to democratic states like California.

Tbh, if he wins I don’t think he is mentally or physically capable of lasting 4 years, the poor bloke wears a nappies and stinks of shit , he will either be replaced or dead

"

Who says he wears nappies? They have said he smells though.

He may have as his VP Tucker Carlson. If he becomes president God help the world!!!

manchester

Such money spent.

Who says he wears nappies? They have said he smells though.

He may have as his VP Tucker Carlson. If he becomes president God help the world!!!"

Plenty of people have claimed he wears nappies, Tucker Carlson would be a wild card. Unfortunately he beats Biden but I honestly don’t think he is capable of doing the things he is threatening, he will die a very lonely and bitter man (while stinking of shit )

Cestus 3

I think it will be the celebrity death, as the more they pull him through the mud the better things get for him, so something is wrong with the narrative against him.

It works on this forum, but a lot of the USA like him and will vote for him.

If you piss-off a population they will get their revenge by voting in exactly what the other side do not want.

And due to Israel that was the nail in Bidens coffin.

manchester

"I think it will be the celebrity death, as the more they pull him through the mud the better things get for him, so something is wrong with the narrative against him.

It works on this forum, but a lot of the USA like him and will vote for him.

If you piss-off a population they will get their revenge by voting in exactly what the other side do not want.

And due to Israel that was the nail in Bidens coffin."

His base will vote for him whatever he does, some of his cult fillers are so stupid they think he is Jesus . He will be dead in 2 years

By *estivalMan 14 weeks ago

borehamwood

Such money spent.

However, don't relax or think it is over, if Trump gets back in it will not be a joke. It will be the end of democracy in the USA and possibly the start of civil war once he starts to dictate to democratic states like California. "

i think a civil war in th u.s is coming somewhere down the line, although i dont think it matters if it trump biden or some other clown running the show, seems to me both halfs of america hate one another, but hey i dont live there so i will sit back and enjoy the entertainment when they go to vote

By *oo hotCouple 14 weeks ago

North West

Such money spent.

However, don't relax or think it is over, if Trump gets back in it will not be a joke. It will be the end of democracy in the USA and possibly the start of civil war once he starts to dictate to democratic states like California. i think a civil war in th u.s is coming somewhere down the line, although i dont think it matters if it trump biden or some other clown running the show, seems to me both halfs of america hate one another, but hey i dont live there so i will sit back and enjoy the entertainment when they go to vote"

Why do you think “both halves of America hate each other?”

What has happened do you think to foment division and hate strong enough to generate violence?

I wonder if the hate and divisions that have arisen over the last decade or so could be tied to a particular event or circumstance?

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Such money spent.

However, don't relax or think it is over, if Trump gets back in it will not be a joke. It will be the end of democracy in the USA and possibly the start of civil war once he starts to dictate to democratic states like California. i think a civil war in th u.s is coming somewhere down the line, although i dont think it matters if it trump biden or some other clown running the show, seems to me both halfs of america hate one another, but hey i dont live there so i will sit back and enjoy the entertainment when they go to vote

What has happened do you think to foment division and hate strong enough to generate violence?

I wonder if the hate and divisions that have arisen over the last decade or so could be tied to a particular event or circumstance?"

It pretty much seems to have gone awry when Obama was President. The effect of his Presidency was Trump’s ascendancy.

Such money spent.

However, don't relax or think it is over, if Trump gets back in it will not be a joke. It will be the end of democracy in the USA and possibly the start of civil war once he starts to dictate to democratic states like California. i think a civil war in th u.s is coming somewhere down the line, although i dont think it matters if it trump biden or some other clown running the show, seems to me both halfs of america hate one another, but hey i dont live there so i will sit back and enjoy the entertainment when they go to vote

I wonder if the hate and divisions that have arisen over the last decade or so could be tied to a particular event or circumstance?

It pretty much seems to have gone awry when Obama was President. The effect of his Presidency was Trump’s ascendancy.

"

Pretty much

Obama was a very nice person and one I would much rather spend time with than Trump

But he was utterly out of his depth on a lot of things and it really began to show.He relied on Biden a lot more than was let on I’ve got a feeling.

Problem is people are too unwilling to apply the rational excuse of incompetence so instead find other things too focus on.Those issues then degrade into problems of their own

I find it odd that media isn’t making more of the fact that it’s sexual assault. The guy is a pervert, probably a rapist, what decent American is backing the guy?

I thought all these tough guy yanks were about “respect”?

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 14 weeks ago

Cumbria

Everything is someone else’s fault because conservatives can’t take responsibility for their actions, despite telling everyone else they should.

By *astandFeistyCouple 14 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"I find it odd that media isn’t making more of the fact that it’s sexual assault. The guy is a pervert, probably a rapist, what decent American is backing the guy?

I thought all these tough guy yanks were about “respect”?"

Because NY changed a statute of limitations law so this could even get to court in the first place. He has been found 'guilty' in a civil case. And then sued further because he refuses to accept the result.

It's a fucking farce, all about trying to destroy Trump through 'taking his money away'. If people want others to take it seriously then get him on criminal charges, sexual assault is no fucking joke and should never be brought in civil cases.

"I find it odd that media isn’t making more of the fact that it’s sexual assault. The guy is a pervert, probably a rapist, what decent American is backing the guy?

I thought all these tough guy yanks were about “respect”?"

Yes the media never talks about Trump, it’s hard to find any coverage about him anywhere, least of all in the United States.

Has Trump been convicted of any kind of sexual assault or r*pe? I hadn’t seen that anywhere. Maybe it’s a media coverup.

By *irldnCouple 14 weeks ago

Brighton

Yes the media never talks about Trump, it’s hard to find any coverage about him anywhere, least of all in the United States.

Has Trump been convicted of any kind of sexual assault or r*pe? I hadn’t seen that anywhere. Maybe it’s a media coverup.

"

Back on your favourite topic Rog. Sad (back at ya)

Seriously though, I think you must have a hard on for Trump (and would like to Roger Mone)?

By *orses and PoniesMan 14 weeks ago

Ealing

It certainly makes a mockery of the legal system . A so called victim out to line her own pocket and is awarded an eye watering amount.

Just as well the electorate can see through these so called victims and all the indications are the Trump will be re elected by the citizens of the USA. The opinions and votes of the electorate are vastly more important than that or a gold digger out to line her own pocket .

manchester

"It certainly makes a mockery of the legal system . A so called victim out to line her own pocket and is awarded an eye watering amount.

Just as well the electorate can see through these so called victims and all the indications are the Trump will be re elected by the citizens of the USA. The opinions and votes of the electorate are vastly more important than that or a gold digger out to line her own pocket .

"

It was a jury of 9 US citizens taken from the electorate who found him guilty

Cumbria

This is turning into another excellent filter thread.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 14 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"It certainly makes a mockery of the legal system . A so called victim out to line her own pocket and is awarded an eye watering amount.

"

Blaming a victim of sexual assault is a new low for you pat..

Because NY changed a statute of limitations law so this could even get to court in the first place. He has been found 'guilty' in a civil case. And then sued further because he refuses to accept the result.

It's a fucking farce, all about trying to destroy Trump through 'taking his money away'. If people want others to take it seriously then get him on criminal charges, sexual assault is no fucking joke and should never be brought in civil cases. "

Ok, people are out to get him. But he has been found guilty of rap e.

We’ve sacked Prince Andrew because he had sex with a 19 year old in the UK (but she’s from a state in the USA where the consent age is older). It’s says a lot of American morals that they’re talking about electing Trump.

Cumbria

It's a fucking farce, all about trying to destroy Trump through 'taking his money away'. If people want others to take it seriously then get him on criminal charges, sexual assault is no fucking joke and should never be brought in civil cases.

We’ve sacked Prince Andrew because he had sex with a 19 year old in the UK (but she’s from a state in the USA where the consent age is older). It’s says a lot of American morals that they’re talking about electing Trump."

What Trump, aided by numerous friends in the media and other right wing ’fellow travellers’ such as QAnon etc., has skilfully done is make himself a central part of a belief system. Support for him has essentially become part of a huge number of people’s personalities. Admitting they are wrong about Trump is like admitting they have failed as a person. It’s so much more important for them to be right than it is to actually find out what is right.

That a lot of them are bigots to start out with probably helps but even bigots sometimes draw the line at r*pe. They can’t anymore, because they’re too invested in it to be able to admit they were wrong.

Ealing

"

. Maybe you tell us the date of the criminal conviction and which division investigated it ?

If there were no criminal charges or the so called victim never even bothered to report the issue I will assume that the subsequent legal action was just to obtain money . It would appear that the majority of the USA electorate agree with my opinion . He is on course to win. The opinion of the majority of the electorate is good enough for me

manchester

. Maybe you tell us the date of the criminal conviction and which division investigated it ?

If there were no criminal charges or the so called victim never even bothered to report the issue I will assume that the subsequent legal action was just to obtain money . It would appear that the majority of the USA electorate agree with my opinion . He is on course to win. The opinion of the majority of the electorate is good enough for me "

The majority of the electorate voted him out in 2020

Ealing

We’ve sacked Prince Andrew because he had sex with a 19 year old in the UK (but she’s from a state in the USA where the consent age is older). It’s says a lot of American morals that they’re talking about electing Trump.

What Trump, aided by numerous friends in the media and other right wing ’fellow travellers’ such as QAnon etc., has skilfully done is make himself a central part of a belief system. Support for him has essentially become part of a huge number of people’s personalities. Admitting they are wrong about Trump is like admitting they have failed as a person. It’s so much more important for them to be right than it is to actually find out what is right.

That a lot of them are bigots to start out with probably helps but even bigots sometimes draw the line at r*pe. They can’t anymore, because they’re too invested in it to be able to admit they were wrong."

. Maybe you can help us out by advising of when he was either charged or convicted of the issue to which you refer? Was he sent to prison and if so for how long ?

We’ve sacked Prince Andrew because he had sex with a 19 year old in the UK (but she’s from a state in the USA where the consent age is older). It’s says a lot of American morals that they’re talking about electing Trump."

When was Trump convicted of r*ape? I hadn’t picked up on this.

manchester

That a lot of them are bigots to start out with probably helps but even bigots sometimes draw the line at r*pe. They can’t anymore, because they’re too invested in it to be able to admit they were wrong.. Maybe you can help us out by advising of when he was either charged or convicted of the issue to which you refer? Was he sent to prison and if so for how long ? "

He was ordered to pay damages of $83 million

Bournemouth

He has not been found guilty of anything.

It was a civil case. You know what civil cases are, right?

That a lot of them are bigots to start out with probably helps but even bigots sometimes draw the line at r*pe. They can’t anymore, because they’re too invested in it to be able to admit they were wrong."

If Jesus was a bit r*pey, we’d probably have fewer Christians. Americans seem to know about it, ignore it and are quite happy to be led by a rapist. Unbelievable Jeff!

Ealing

That a lot of them are bigots to start out with probably helps but even bigots sometimes draw the line at r*pe. They can’t anymore, because they’re too invested in it to be able to admit they were wrong.. Maybe you can help us out by advising of when he was either charged or convicted of the issue to which you refer? Was he sent to prison and if so for how long ?

He was ordered to pay damages of $83 million "

. That is a civil case , not criminal. Civil and Criminal cases are entirely different

manchester

That a lot of them are bigots to start out with probably helps but even bigots sometimes draw the line at r*pe. They can’t anymore, because they’re too invested in it to be able to admit they were wrong.. Maybe you can help us out by advising of when he was either charged or convicted of the issue to which you refer? Was he sent to prison and if so for how long ?

He was ordered to pay damages of $83 million . That is a civil case , not criminal. Civil and Criminal cases are entirely different "

Why was he was ordered to pay $83 million?

Ealing

That a lot of them are bigots to start out with probably helps but even bigots sometimes draw the line at r*pe. They can’t anymore, because they’re too invested in it to be able to admit they were wrong.

If Jesus was a bit r*pey, we’d probably have fewer Christians. Americans seem to know about it, ignore it and are quite happy to be led by a rapist. Unbelievable Jeff!

"

. So was he ever convicted of any offence. It seems some posters on here want to convict people without any evidence.

. So was he ever convicted of any offence. It seems some posters on here want to convict people without any evidence. "

There was enough evidence for a civil court to award damages for his r*pe.

manchester

. So was he ever convicted of any offence. It seems some posters on here want to convict people without any evidence. "

Just like you are doing with the 7,500 people caught up in the Barrowmen fraud

Are you saying he’s not a rapist? Fucking look at him!

manchester

"Are you saying he’s not a rapist? Fucking look at him!"

And he wears a n*ppy and stinks of shit, the poor bloke will be dead in 2 years

"Are you saying he’s not a rapist? Fucking look at him!

And he wears a n*ppy and stinks of shit, the poor bloke will be dead in 2 years "

we can only hope. “Poor” bloke is correct. I believe the faker is fucking skint.

manchester

we can only hope. “Poor” bloke is correct. I believe the faker is fucking skint."

He is running for president to stay out of prison, he is obese and shits himself , a man of his age should be enjoying life and his so called wealth, dead in 2 years

we can only hope. “Poor” bloke is correct. I believe the faker is fucking skint.

He is running for president to stay out of prison, he is obese and shits himself , a man of his age should be enjoying life and his so called wealth, dead in 2 years "

Has he declared a VP yet?

manchester

He is running for president to stay out of prison, he is obese and shits himself , a man of his age should be enjoying life and his so called wealth, dead in 2 years

Has he declared a VP yet?"

I don’t think so, whoever it is will be president in 2026 (if Trump wins)

I don’t think so, whoever it is will be president in 2026 (if Trump wins) "

Both trump and Biden look like they may not survive the full 4 years. Both can appear frail and incoherent and both look like they should be sat in a comfy chair in the care home being fed rice pudding by a nurse.

It’s really sad that these are the two people that America thinks are most electable. There has to be better and more moral leaders somewhere in the USA. Not all of them are cunts (surely?)

manchester

Both trump and Biden look like they may not survive the full 4 years. Both can appear frail and incoherent and both look like they should be sat in a comfy chair in the care home being fed rice pudding by a nurse.

It’s really sad that these are the two people that America thinks are most electable. There has to be better and more moral leaders somewhere in the USA. Not all of them are cunts (surely?)"

I agree, Biden should step down as trump beats him in an election, most other Democrat candidates would win .

It’s really sad that these are the two people that America thinks are most electable. There has to be better and more moral leaders somewhere in the USA. Not all of them are cunts (surely?)

I agree, Biden should step down as trump beats him in an election, most other Democrat candidates would win . "

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever agreed with in the forums, on any subject

manchester

I agree, Biden should step down as trump beats him in an election, most other Democrat candidates would win .

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever agreed with in the forums, on any subject "

Tbh , that is a novelty for me aswell,

Cestus 3

. So was he ever convicted of any offence. It seems some posters on here want to convict people without any evidence.

There was enough evidence for a civil court to award damages for his r*pe."

Again I cannot see POTUS going to jail it would tarnish the USA stance and taint the first office of America in the eyes of the world.

Trump is the first president to have been charged, rather than impeached as what happened to the others who were caught out.

It seems r4pe is the goto now so many cancelled due to hearsay without trial.

Next he will be a wife beater, or child m0lester.

Unprecedented

Cestus 3

I am not a trump supporter, but I find the backlash against him strange or agenda ridden, no I do not know what the agenda is.

But if trump was still POTUS would some countries be at war?

Worldwide inflation and such.

Because I thing I know trump wouldn't be saying the same as other leaders.

Which I think is the issue here.

Again I cannot see POTUS going to jail it would tarnish the USA stance and taint the first office of America in the eyes of the world.

Trump is the first president to have been charged, rather than impeached as what happened to the others who were caught out.

Unprecedented "

It’s not an allegation. It was proven in a civil court.

There was a trial and he was found to have r4ped her.

The difference is that a civil court decision is on “balance of probability” whereas a criminal court is “beyond reasonable doubt”. And of course, a civil court awards compensation rather than fines/jail.

manchester

"I am not a trump supporter, but I find the backlash against him strange or agenda ridden, no I do not know what the agenda is.

Which I think is the issue here."

What would he be saying that would have stopped the wars in Iraq and Ukraine?

Cestus 3

"I am not a trump supporter, but I find the backlash against him strange or agenda ridden, no I do not know what the agenda is.

What would he be saying that would have stopped the wars in Iraq and Ukraine? "

He simply wouldn't involve himself with Ukraine, but I do not include Israel, he would back them up more than Biden I suppose.

You know for me it is not what is happening in the world really, it is just what is happening to an American president can no one else see this, has anyone seen such a show for any world leader.

Thats is my point really. not the politics.

manchester

He simply wouldn't involve himself with Ukraine, but I do not include Israel, he would back them up more than Biden I suppose.

You know for me it is not what is happening in the world really, it is just what is happening to an American president can no one else see this, has anyone seen such a show for any world leader.

"

Biden is useless, Trump is useless,

Unprecedented

The difference is that a civil court decision is on “balance of probability” whereas a criminal court is “beyond reasonable doubt”. And of course, a civil court awards compensation rather than fines/jail."

I’m not sure that he was found to have r*aped her, the allegation was of sexual assault.

Cestus 3

Biden is useless, Trump is useless, "

And if that is the case what is really going on in the USA, why are a good share of the population looking to vote trump in.

He must be doing something some lives must have been improved or they wouldn't bother with him.

If I were to look at the rich and the poor in the US, the forgotten midwest was singled out by trump and supported by trump, now he is out they are forgotten again.

Maybe if Biden had kept supporting the midwest then maybe trump wouldn't get a look in.

Cestus 3

Unprecedented

The difference is that a civil court decision is on “balance of probability” whereas a criminal court is “beyond reasonable doubt”. And of course, a civil court awards compensation rather than fines/jail.

I’m not sure that he was found to have r*aped her, the allegation was of sexual assault. "

Maybe grabbed her pussy

in Lancashire

If there were no criminal charges or the so called victim never even bothered to report the issue I will assume that the subsequent legal action was just to obtain money . It would appear that the majority of the USA electorate agree with my opinion . He is on course to win. The opinion of the majority of the electorate is good enough for me "

It was a civil case and he was found liable for sexually abusing her, the woman he denied ever meeting but was photographed with her and the jury awarded her a figure of $5 million for that..

So yes pat blaming a victim of sexual abuse/assault is a new low for you..

in Lancashire

Unprecedented

I’m not sure that he was found to have r*aped her, the allegation was of sexual assault. "

The judge did clarify that under the common definition of the word r#pe trump had done so ..

manchester

And if that is the case what is really going on in the USA, why are a good share of the population looking to vote trump in.

He must be doing something some lives must have been improved or they wouldn't bother with him.

If I were to look at the rich and the poor in the US, the forgotten midwest was singled out by trump and supported by trump, now he is out they are forgotten again.

Maybe if Biden had kept supporting the midwest then maybe trump wouldn't get a look in.

"

Same reason why the majority voted him out in 2020 , unless you think that election was stol*n from him

Unprecedented

I’m not sure that he was found to have r*aped her, the allegation was of sexual assault.

Maybe grabbed her pussy "

Possibly.

For anyone struggling with the difference between r*pe and sexual assault, here are the definitions that R*pe Crisis England provides:

R*pe:

The legal definition of r*pe in England and Wales is when someone intentionally penetrates another person's vagina, anus or mouth with their penis.

Sexual assault:

Sexual assault happens when someone either touches another person in a sexual manner without consent or makes another person touch them in a sexual manner without consent. It includes unwanted kissing and the touching of someone's genitals, breasts or bottom.

In the US will no doubt be different but not markedly so.

Unprecedented

The judge did clarify that under the common definition of the word r#pe trump had done so .."

The jury said they didn’t find that he had r*ped her.

Cumbria

"

Yet the US economy is doing better under Biden than at any time under Trump.

manchester

Yet the US economy is doing better under Biden than at any time under Trump."

Trump failed as a president

in Lancashire

Unprecedented

The judge did clarify that under the common definition of the word r#pe trump had done so ..

The jury said they didn’t find that he had r*ped her."

Then it's interesting that the judge gave that clarification..

Bournemouth

Unprecedented

Then it's interesting that the judge gave that clarification.."

And yet, they let that judge try the second defamation case

in Lancashire

E jean Carroll's case against trump was for 'battery' in relation to the sexual abuse so the jury wouldn't have judged him on a r#pe count but not sure if that could be brought under the historical sexual survivor's statute she took him to court on..

in Lancashire

Unprecedented

And yet, they let that judge try the second defamation case "

The defamation was after the events of the initial case, if you look at what trump was saying in further defamation after the initial case there could if applying any modicum of common sense be any other ruling that he had further defamed her..

That's what the jury found and that's what the jury based the level of damages upon, not the judge..

"

Trump failed as a president "

Wouldn’t get a job as a bricklayer in Glasgow, that’s for sure. 4 years promising to build a wall, not one fucking brick laid.

By *abioMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

You’re right roger … it wasn’t r@pe…..

It is sexual assault

It was actually “forcibly inserting his fingers into her vagina without her consent!”

There…. That make you feel any better???

Bournemouth

Unprecedented

The defamation was after the events of the initial case, if you look at what trump was saying in further defamation after the initial case there could if applying any modicum of common sense be any other ruling that he had further defamed her..

That's what the jury found and that's what the jury based the level of damages upon, not the judge.."

I'm aware of the details.

The judge decided he knew better than the jury in saying they found him liable for r*pe, they didn’t. Yet they let him try Trump a second time.

I don't think it's hard to understand what I said.

You’re right roger … it wasn’t r@pe…..

It is sexual assault

It was actually “forcibly inserting his fingers into her vagina without her consent!”

There…. That make you feel any better??? "

Bonkers argument isn’t it? Are sexual assaulters any more desirable than rapists?

The guy is a sleaze and a pervert.

Ealing

If there were no criminal charges or the so called victim never even bothered to report the issue I will assume that the subsequent legal action was just to obtain money . It would appear that the majority of the USA electorate agree with my opinion . He is on course to win. The opinion of the majority of the electorate is good enough for me

It was a civil case and he was found liable for sexually abusing her, the woman he denied ever meeting but was photographed with her and the jury awarded her a figure of $5 million for that..

So yes pat blaming a victim of sexual abuse/assault is a new low for you.."

. Intersting that she only decided to take action recently and took none at the time. Seem like she did very well out of the civil action which in any court case of this nature is a big gamble. Any one interested in justice would have opted for a criminal case as opposed to taking civil action .The so called victim has done extremely well financially out of the issue . The result is the subject of an appeal . Some people will do anything for money.

manchester

So yes pat blaming a victim of sexual abuse/assault is a new low for you... Intersting that she only decided to take action recently and took none at the time. Seem like she did very well out of the civil action which in any court case of this nature is a big gamble. Any one interested in justice would have opted for a criminal case as opposed to taking civil action .The so called victim has done extremely well financially out of the issue . The result is the subject of an appeal . Some people will do anything for money. "

Do you have a wife, or a daughter? Would you take $83 million for them to be sexually assaulted by Donald Trump?

in Lancashire

Unprecedented

That's what the jury found and that's what the jury based the level of damages upon, not the judge..

The judge decided he knew better than the jury in saying they found him liable for r*pe, they didn’t. Yet they let him try Trump a second time.

I don't think it's hard to understand what I said. "

The judges findings were made after the jury concluded trump had committed sexual abuse, not sure if trump's legal team challenged that the same judge was to sit in the defamation cases but he did..

Tbh as I alluded to not sure why the clarification was made by the judge..

in Lancashire

So yes pat blaming a victim of sexual abuse/assault is a new low for you... Intersting that she only decided to take action recently and took none at the time. Seem like she did very well out of the civil action which in any court case of this nature is a big gamble. Any one interested in justice would have opted for a criminal case as opposed to taking civil action .The so called victim has done extremely well financially out of the issue . The result is the subject of an appeal . Some people will do anything for money. "

The changes in the laws of the State made I think many years after allowed for civil cases to be brought by victims of historical sexual assault..

That legislation was enacted due to the fact that there's a limit on when criminal charges can be brought..

We've seen the same here in relation to some absolutely vile people who carried out the same and worse upon both adults and children and justice has been properly served in many cases ..

Unless you are on a wind up and given the subject that's a pretty sick mindset to adopt that victims are only intent on money grabbing..

manchester

So yes pat blaming a victim of sexual abuse/assault is a new low for you... Intersting that she only decided to take action recently and took none at the time. Seem like she did very well out of the civil action which in any court case of this nature is a big gamble. Any one interested in justice would have opted for a criminal case as opposed to taking civil action .The so called victim has done extremely well financially out of the issue . The result is the subject of an appeal . Some people will do anything for money.

The changes in the laws of the State made I think many years after allowed for civil cases to be brought by victims of historical sexual assault..

That legislation was enacted due to the fact that there's a limit on when criminal charges can be brought..

We've seen the same here in relation to some absolutely vile people who carried out the same and worse upon both adults and children and justice has been properly served in many cases ..

Unless you are on a wind up and given the subject that's a pretty sick mindset to adopt that victims are only intent on money grabbing.."

He must think that Jimmy Savilles victims should be ignored as well because they took decades to come forward

This conversation has gone very technical and paralegal.

If you shove your fingers in someone’s pussy without consent then you’re a sex offender. A jury listened to the evidence and decided he done it.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors bullshit.

manchester

"This conversation has gone very technical and paralegal.

If you shove your fingers in someone’s pussy without consent then you’re a sex offender. A jury listened to the evidence and decided he done it.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors bullshit."

Yep, and it had nothing to do with Biden (the question in the OP)

By *abioMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I don't think it's hard to understand what I said. "

No… the very first instruction the judge ACTUALLY said to jury was that the sexual assault would not be re litigated as he had already been found guilty on the charge in a civil trial… and the trial was solely on the basis of defamation as he continued to use the same language as he had been also found guilty of in trial 1…

And even though this trial was originally brought before the other one the jury would be allowed to use any statements they thought would be classed as defamation up until this court case

For the purpose of punitive damages and statements made would need to have been done with both harmful intent AND with malice….

Ealing

So yes pat blaming a victim of sexual abuse/assault is a new low for you... Intersting that she only decided to take action recently and took none at the time. Seem like she did very well out of the civil action which in any court case of this nature is a big gamble. Any one interested in justice would have opted for a criminal case as opposed to taking civil action .The so called victim has done extremely well financially out of the issue . The result is the subject of an appeal . Some people will do anything for money.

Unless you are on a wind up and given the subject that's a pretty sick mindset to adopt that victims are only intent on money grabbing.."

. Maybe most rational people would have reported an offence when it actually occurred. The USA electorate appear to have a very different opinion to yours .

Whilst you are entitled to express an opinion other people believe in justice and fairness .

It is difficult to see why someone would bring an action so long after the event .

Peterborough

He has a history of allegations.

Peterborough

A month before the 2016 presidential election, a leaked tape revealed Donald Trump bragging about grabbing women’s genitals, captured on a hot mic during a 2005 “Access Hollywood” taping.

From 19th news

manchester

Unless you are on a wind up and given the subject that's a pretty sick mindset to adopt that victims are only intent on money grabbing... Maybe most rational people would have reported an offence when it actually occurred. The USA electorate appear to have a very different opinion to yours .

Whilst you are entitled to express an opinion other people believe in justice and fairness .

It is difficult to see why someone would bring an action so long after the event . "

Do you think Jimmy Saville and Epstein victims were rational? The US electorate voted him out in 2020, he was thrashed by Biden in the election

"A month before the 2016 presidential election, a leaked tape revealed Donald Trump bragging about grabbing women’s genitals, captured on a hot mic during a 2005 “Access Hollywood” taping.

From 19th news"

I remember that “grab them by the pussy!”. And still the Americans voted him in!!!

By *abioMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I think this is where I can better clarify what got us to here …

Basically after all the historical allegations of sexual assault brought on by “me too” and following on from Weinstein, Epstein, Cosby ect… in New York State the statute of limitations on a criminal sexual assault case is 10 years

What New York State did as they couldn’t get most people historically was put in a special law that gave historical victims a 1 year grace period to allow these people to sue civilly as opposed to criminally

To be fair to E Jean Carroll once it was signed into law by the governor, she was the first victim to sue her perpetrator under the statute… 5 minutes after it became law

in Lancashire

"

Unless you are on a wind up and given the subject that's a pretty sick mindset to adopt that victims are only intent on money grabbing..

I think this is where I can better clarify what got us to here …

Basically after all the historical allegations of sexual assault brought on by “me too” and following on from Weinstein, Epstein, Cosby ect… in New York State the statute of limitations on a criminal sexual assault case is 10 years

What New York State did as they couldn’t get most people historically was put in a special law that gave historical victims a 1 year grace period to allow these people to sue civilly as opposed to criminally

To be fair to E Jean Carroll once it was signed into law by the governor, she was the first victim to sue her perpetrator under the statute… 5 minutes after it became law "

Knew it was after the me too cases, cheers..

in Lancashire

Unless you are on a wind up and given the subject that's a pretty sick mindset to adopt that victims are only intent on money grabbing... Maybe most rational people would have reported an offence when it actually occurred. The USA electorate appear to have a very different opinion to yours .

It is difficult to see why someone would bring an action so long after the event . "

Your attitude in relation to such crimes and the victims there off is not surprising at all..

Brighton

It is difficult to see why someone would bring an action so long after the event .

Your attitude in relation to such crimes and the victims there off is not surprising at all.."

If Pat is being deliberately provocative to wind people up, as I have always suspected, then he is a jedi master. But anyone who really thinks that way needs to give their head a wobble!

Cumbria

Your attitude in relation to such crimes and the victims there off is not surprising at all..

If Pat is being deliberately provocative to wind people up, as I have always suspected, then he is a jedi master. But anyone who really thinks that way needs to give their head a wobble!"

If he is saying those things to wind people up then frankly it’s worse than saying it because he believes it.

manchester

If Pat is being deliberately provocative to wind people up, as I have always suspected, then he is a jedi master. But anyone who really thinks that way needs to give their head a wobble!

If he is saying those things to wind people up then frankly it’s worse than saying it because he believes it."

What do you expect from a man who thinks Boris and Thick Lizzie were both good PMS

Ealing

If Pat is being deliberately provocative to wind people up, as I have always suspected, then he is a jedi master. But anyone who really thinks that way needs to give their head a wobble!"

. Maybe rational people simply accept that many civil cases are just to grab money . The American Electorate do not seem too bothered judging by the results of the nominations to date.

I think I will accept the results of the nominations to date as I believe in democracy.

manchester

If Pat is being deliberately provocative to wind people up, as I have always suspected, then he is a jedi master. But anyone who really thinks that way needs to give their head a wobble!. Maybe rational people simply accept that many civil cases are just to grab money . The American Electorate do not seem too bothered judging by the results of the nominations to date.

I think I will accept the results of the nominations to date as I believe in democracy. "

The American electorate voted for Biden in 2020, Trunp was thrashed

in Lancashire

If Pat is being deliberately provocative to wind people up, as I have always suspected, then he is a jedi master. But anyone who really thinks that way needs to give their head a wobble!. Maybe rational people simply accept that many civil cases are just to grab money . The American Electorate do not seem too bothered judging by the results of the nominations to date.

I think I will accept the results of the nominations to date as I believe in democracy. "

Like you 'accepted' Boris being booted out, Truss being shown to be incompetent ?

manchester

I think I will accept the results of the nominations to date as I believe in democracy.

Like you 'accepted' Boris being booted out, Truss being shown to be incompetent ?

"

It doesn’t look like he accepts the results of the 2020 American election either

It doesn’t look like he accepts the results of the 2020 American election either "

Bet he would have accepted it had he won it though.Strange person there can only be conspiracies against him though if I was making a conspiracy I’d want him there.He’s much easier to manipulate than Biden would be

manchester

It doesn’t look like he accepts the results of the 2020 American election either

Bet he would have accepted it had he won it though.Strange person there can only be conspiracies against him though if I was making a conspiracy I’d want him there.He’s much easier to manipulate than Biden would be"

Exactly , Trump is a puppet , Putin pulls his strings

Brighton

Bet he would have accepted it had he won it though.Strange person there can only be conspiracies against him though if I was making a conspiracy I’d want him there.He’s much easier to manipulate than Biden would be

Exactly , Trump is a puppet , Putin pulls his strings "

Kompromat (and only a paper billionaire leveraged up to his balls!)

» Add a new message to this topic