FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Truth Social

Truth Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

North West

So if I am reading the news correctly, Truth Social is about to be floated giving Donald Trump a $3 billion windfall?

How can a MAGA echo chamber be worth so much?

This sounds like a scam playing out in real time.

Fabio…. We need your input.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *verysmileMan 7 weeks ago

CANTERBURY

It's only worth what people are prepared to pay for it.

But then again, a fool and their wonga are easily parted.

By *iman2100Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Before the MAGA cult collapses after the next election they want the Trumpite echo chamber to be bought by Trump's millions of mindless faithful followers so they can read only what they want to read. $Trillion is pushing it though.

By *otMe66Man 7 weeks ago

Terra Firma

"So if I am reading the news correctly, Truth Social is about to be floated giving Donald Trump a $3 billion windfall?

Fabio…. We need your input."

What makes you say it is a scam?

I'm guessing you will not be investing in the Trump Media & Technology Group?

By *atEvolutionCouple 7 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

I can be worth 3 Billion because the new owner will monetise it in every possible way. Virtually every social platform has a monetised worth. In the beginning it may be just notional, so market speculation can drive that worth up and down. Regardless of whether you like Trump or not, he is a draw to a large section of American Society. People in Trumps demographic are more likely to buy products from their/that traditional belief set. That's where the money is . . .

Not sure what social platforms I can mention here by name.

The two biggest Chinese Platforms:

1. ****** is worth $84 Billion

2. ****** is worth $50 Bilion.

YouTube is worth $350 billion.

FB is worth $1.30 trillion

. . . and on it goes.

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So if I am reading the news correctly, Truth Social is about to be floated giving Donald Trump a $3 billion windfall?

Fabio…. We need your input."

They are basically taking the company onto the stock market..

“They” value the business at 3 billion…. Whether the actual stock market value the business at 3 billion is a different question… we will see what business institutions think since truth social hasn’t actually made any money so far!

In theory it does make any difference to his current position as under stock market rules he cannot sell any shares for 6 months

By *uddy laneMan 7 weeks ago

dudley

When the likes of commie give me my bbc pay check Mr vine who wants X banned, truth social will be the only social media service.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 7 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

To be fair, as a social media platform, its still a better investment than NFT's.

By *iman2100Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"When the likes of commie give me my bbc pay check Mr vine who wants X banned, truth social will be the only social media service. "

Que?

Who is "commie"?

Why would the BBC "check" your pay? Do you work for them?

"X" is the main target of Russian, Iranian, Chinese, North Korean, Republican and MAGA propaganda. Thus it is the main source of conspiracy theories and divisive chat.

"Truth Social" is an oxymoron.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 6 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"When the likes of commie give me my bbc pay check Mr vine who wants X banned, truth social will be the only social media service.

Que?

Who is "commie"?

"X" is the main target of Russian, Iranian, Chinese, North Korean, Republican and MAGA propaganda. Thus it is the main source of conspiracy theories and divisive chat.

"Truth Social" is an oxymoron. "

We think he's referring to Mr Vine espousing bull shit and being paid highly by the BBC to do so. To be fair, lots of BBC staff can be disregarded as the amount they're paid means they can't be relied on to be honest. *cough* Jimmy Saville *cough*

By *uddy laneMan 6 weeks ago

dudley

"When the likes of commie give me my bbc pay check Mr vine who wants X banned, truth social will be the only social media service.

Que?

Who is "commie"?

"Truth Social" is an oxymoron. "

And then people are in shock when truth social value increases when people call out X has a source of propaganda or alternative narrative and call for it to be banned, and Mr vine calling for a free service to be banned is hypocritical coming from an employee of the bbc.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 6 weeks ago

golden fields

Que?

Who is "commie"?

And then people are in shock when truth social value increases when people call out X has a source of propaganda or alternative narrative and call for it to be banned, and Mr vine calling for a free service to be banned is hypocritical coming from an employee of the bbc. "

Twitter/X isn't a service. It's a business.

And wasn't it the other way around, didn't they ban him?

Anyway, who gives a crap. X/Twitter and all the ever increasing right wing echo chamber equivalents are just cesspools of shit that make the politics forum here look jolly and enlightened in comparison.

dudley

Que?

Who is "commie"?

And then people are in shock when truth social value increases when people call out X has a source of propaganda or alternative narrative and call for it to be banned, and Mr vine calling for a free service to be banned is hypocritical coming from an employee of the bbc.

Anyway, who gives a crap. X/Twitter and all the ever increasing right wing echo chamber equivalents are just cesspools of shit that make the politics forum here look jolly and enlightened in comparison.

"

You give a crap obviously, twitter banned Mr trump not X, and what is right these days when the electorate will be voting for right wing anti migration policy from a so called left wing party, then on the other arse cheek a right wing party with left wing pro migration policy.

The right conservatives pro immigration, the left labour anti immigration.

Am I missing something or is the propaganda and misinformation that good that knowbody is seeing it or accepting it.

By *astandFeistyCouple 6 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Que?

Who is "commie"?

"

You think Twitter is a right wing echo chamber?

You used to love it before Elon bought it

golden fields

Que?

Who is "commie"?

You give a crap obviously, twitter banned Mr trump not X, and what is right these days when the electorate will be voting for right wing anti migration policy from a so called left wing party, then on the other arse cheek a right wing party with left wing pro migration policy.

Am I missing something or is the propaganda and misinformation that good that knowbody is seeing it or accepting it.

"

I was responding to your post about Jeremy Vine.

Not sure I follow the immigration stuff's relevance.

dudley

Que?

Who is "commie"?

Not sure I follow the immigration stuff's relevance. "

But you never mentioned Mr vine, you had a rant about X/twitter and misinformation and propaganda.

The relevance is the misinformation and propaganda that the Labour party are left and the conservatives are right but in reality it is 180 degree opposite, do you not agree.

golden fields

Que?

Who is "commie"?

But you never mentioned Mr vine,

"

You mentioned Vine. I replied to you. This is how things work.

"

you had a rant about X/twitter and misinformation and propaganda.

"

Nope. I think you mixed me up with another poster....

"

The relevance is the misinformation and propaganda that the Labour party are left and the conservatives are right but in reality it is 180 degree opposite, do you not agree. "

...so this is not relayed.

golden fields

Que?

Who is "commie"?

The relevance is the misinformation and propaganda that the Labour party are left and the conservatives are right but in reality it is 180 degree opposite, do you not agree.

"

... Related.

But no, I don't agree that the Tories are left wing, although Labour are pretty much centre right these days.

dudley

Que?

Who is "commie"?

... Related.

But no, I don't agree that the Tories are left wing, although Labour are pretty much centre right these days. "

No other posters responded no mistake.

Like I said the misinformation and propaganda pushed by the media and not X, that the Labour party are left and that the conservatives are right which in fact the opposite is true. Right anti migration, left pro migration the last 14 years has shown that the conservatives have a left wing policy on migration, and Labour are pushing a policy of racist, nazi anti migration.

golden fields

Que?

Who is "commie"?

... Related.

But no, I don't agree that the Tories are left wing, although Labour are pretty much centre right these days.

"

Ah then you just made up something.

"

Like I said the misinformation and propaganda pushed by the media and not X, that the Labour party are left and that the conservatives are right which in fact the opposite is true. Right anti migration, left pro migration the last 14 years has shown that the conservatives have a left wing policy on migration, and Labour are pushing a policy of racist, nazi anti migration.

"

Still completely no idea what any of this has got to do with the point you made, which I replied to.

Maybe you need to re-read what I said, you're arguing against something you imagined.

dudley

Que?

Who is "commie"?

... Related.

Still completely no idea what any of this has got to do with the point you made, which I replied to.

Maybe you need to re-read what I said, you're arguing against something you imagined."

X/ Twitter and right wing echo chambers you believe this obviously. Try the the lounge for a change and breath. Green arrow.

golden fields

Que?

Who is "commie"?

... Related.

Maybe you need to re-read what I said, you're arguing against something you imagined.

X/ Twitter and right wing echo chambers you believe this obviously. Try the the lounge for a change and breath. Green arrow."

This is getting really weird now.

I'll leave you to it.

dudley

Que?

Who is "commie"?

... Related.

X/ Twitter and right wing echo chambers you believe this obviously. Try the the lounge for a change and breath. Green arrow.

This is getting really weird now.

I'll leave you to it. "

Thank the Lord.

» Add a new message to this topic