FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Moscow concert hall attack

Moscow concert hall attack

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man 7 weeks ago

nearby

115 confirmed deaths including children

Despite Islamic State admitting responsibility, Putin tells Russia that Ukraine is linked to this attack

Will the spin stick and what will his retaliation be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 7 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

At first we thought it might be a US funded IS attack but the fact people have been arrested so quickly tells us it probably wasn't actual Islamic State fighters that committed the attack. Those kind of people would rather die than be taken prisoner.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Inevitable he will link it to Ukraine to bolster the narrative for justification of his war..

Not sure what else they can do as they kill innocent women and children at will, Ukraine will take what's coming and hope to limit the territory lost..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 7 weeks ago

in Lancashire

"At first we thought it might be a US funded IS attack but the fact people have been arrested so quickly tells us it probably wasn't actual Islamic State fighters that committed the attack. Those kind of people would rather die than be taken prisoner."

It's always a bit suss, actually it's pretty much not believable that all of a sudden after an attack they know who and where they are..

When they didn't have a scooby prior..

Anyone will do even if they are nothing to do with the attack as it serves the narrative..

By *ostindreamsMan 7 weeks ago

London

The last thing the world needed at this point is an ISIS comeback. But yeah.. Putin will use this to his advantage to further mobilise.

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The fact that the state department told American citizens to stay away from concerts venues in Russia 2 weeks ago for fear of terrorist attacks.. and the fact that American intelligence departments told their Russian counterparts this at it was ignored shows that the Russians are probably embarrassed they got caught out

Look at the speed that once they saw what was happening how quickly they cleared other venues

Isis k went into Iran a few months ago, when Iran was desperately wanting to attribute any attack to Israel… going into Russia the same way when distracted by Ukraine was an easy target

By *uddy laneMan 7 weeks ago

dudley

"The fact that the state department told American citizens to stay away from concerts venues in Russia 2 weeks ago for fear of terrorist attacks.. and the fact that American intelligence departments told their Russian counterparts this at it was ignored shows that the Russians are probably embarrassed they got caught out

Look at the speed that once they saw what was happening how quickly they cleared other venues

Isis k went into Iran a few months ago, when Iran was desperately wanting to attribute any attack to Israel… going into Russia the same way when distracted by Ukraine was an easy target "

The same happened with the manchester arena bombing the intelligence service's were watching but it still hapoend, there has to be an action before there is a reaction, don't hate or get angry was the narrative from the government at the time beacause they knew they were to blame and needed a reason to push policy.

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The fact that the state department told American citizens to stay away from concerts venues in Russia 2 weeks ago for fear of terrorist attacks.. and the fact that American intelligence departments told their Russian counterparts this at it was ignored shows that the Russians are probably embarrassed they got caught out

Isis k went into Iran a few months ago, when Iran was desperately wanting to attribute any attack to Israel… going into Russia the same way when distracted by Ukraine was an easy target

The same happened with the manchester arena bombing the intelligence service's were watching but it still hapoend, there has to be an action before there is a reaction, don't hate or get angry was the narrative from the government at the time beacause they knew they were to blame and needed a reason to push policy. "

The best comparison may well be the attack on the bataclan in Paris……

The fact that the US and other western countries told Russia of information under the “duty to warn” protocol, then Putin last week dismissed it publicly as a scare tactic makes it look like Russia missed it badly… but they will spin whatever they can in propaganda

By *uddy laneMan 7 weeks ago

dudley

The same happened with the manchester arena bombing the intelligence service's were watching but it still hapoend, there has to be an action before there is a reaction, don't hate or get angry was the narrative from the government at the time beacause they knew they were to blame and needed a reason to push policy.

The fact that the US and other western countries told Russia of information under the “duty to warn” protocol, then Putin last week dismissed it publicly as a scare tactic makes it look like Russia missed it badly… but they will spin whatever they can in propaganda "

At the end of the day there is one fact that links all these terrorists acts.

By *usybee73Man 7 weeks ago

in the sticks

Think it's upto 130 dead?

What people don't realise is how many rounds that is ... a large amount would of missed.

I'm sure I heard on the night they got away? Then 4 have been caught ...

Something smells, who was it? Why? And which intelligence service are playing games

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 7 weeks ago

Border of London

"

At the end of the day there is one fact that links all these terrorists acts."

No there isn't. Nothing to see here.

By *oo hotCouple 7 weeks ago

North West

The fact that the US and other western countries told Russia of information under the “duty to warn” protocol, then Putin last week dismissed it publicly as a scare tactic makes it look like Russia missed it badly… but they will spin whatever they can in propaganda

At the end of the day there is one fact that links all these terrorists acts."

Yea

Russian false flag ??

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Dublin

"At first we thought it might be a US funded IS attack but the fact people have been arrested so quickly tells us it probably wasn't actual Islamic State fighters that committed the attack. Those kind of people would rather die than be taken prisoner."

It might have been IS that committed the attack but I have my doubts that the four arrested were responsible.

By *abioMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

At the end of the day there is one fact that links all these terrorists acts.

Yea

Russian false flag ??"

With the extra footage Islamic state released last night I absolutely think it’s them..

Will the Russians try to use it as a false flag against Ukraine.. absolutely!

They are severely embarrassed they didn’t listen to all the warnings coming from western intelligence… let’s see how Putin plays this one out on RT and Russia 24

By *ools and the brainCouple 6 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

My heart goes out to the dead and their families and the injured.

This is why letting in so many refugees scares me.

Europe is flooded with single fighting age men with unknown backgrounds or intentions.

A few years ago ISIS said they would flood Europe with fighters ready to attack, how many sleeper cells are there in Europe at the moment?

I think Russian arrogance prevented them from taking it seriously and Putin will put whatever spin he wants would it be impossible to think that he himself may have orchestrated the attack to make it look like a Ukrainian involvement?

By *andu66Couple 6 weeks ago

South Devon

"My heart goes out to the dead and their families and the injured.

Europe is flooded with single fighting age men with unknown backgrounds or intentions.

A few years ago ISIS said they would flood Europe with fighters ready to attack, how many sleeper cells are there in Europe at the moment?

I think Russian arrogance prevented them from taking it seriously and Putin will put whatever spin he wants would it be impossible to think that he himself may have orchestrated the attack to make it look like a Ukrainian involvement?"

Do Ukraine refugees scare you?

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Dublin

I think Russian arrogance prevented them from taking it seriously and Putin will put whatever spin he wants would it be impossible to think that he himself may have orchestrated the attack to make it look like a Ukrainian involvement?"

You sound like a fighting age man yourself

couple, us we him her.

I think Russian arrogance prevented them from taking it seriously and Putin will put whatever spin he wants would it be impossible to think that he himself may have orchestrated the attack to make it look like a Ukrainian involvement?

"

Don't try to twist what I said .

You know exactly what I mean besides very few Ukrainian refugees are single men those guys are brave enough to stay at home and fight sending their families to safety .

couple, us we him her.

So you are saying that of all the hundreds of thousands of refugees scattered around Europe that a SMALL percentage couldn't possibly be terrorists in hiding and we should just wholesale ignore this threat and possibility ?

By *abioMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think this is where we could generally do with a better understanding of geopolitics…

We think that IS just hates the west….

The dispise Iran for example for their support of Syria…. And for being the “wrong type of Muslim”

They dispise Russia for helping bomb the shit out of Syria helping Assad ( remember they didn’t just bomb Aleppo, they bombed the self proclaimed caliphate!) … the war against Muslims in Chechen Republic, IS tried to blow up the Russian embassy in Afghanistan a few months ago and that was on stopped at the last moment,

Chechen rebels have taken Russian schools hostage and killed hundreds.. so this is not new

Putin got embarrassed because he called the warnings from various western countries 10 days ago “ scaremongering of the Russian people “

I think the more interesting points is that it took Russia authorities 90 minutes to respond and get out to the concert hall, which doesn’t sound right since the attack was in the capital….

And the attackers managed to get 4 hours away from the scene before they were caught!…

So many questions not enough answers

couple, us we him her.

I think this is where we could generally do with a better understanding of geopolitics…

We think that IS just hates the west….

The dispise Iran for example for their support of Syria…. And for being the “wrong type of Muslim”

They dispise Russia for helping bomb the shit out of Syria helping Assad ( remember they didn’t just bomb Aleppo, they bombed the self proclaimed caliphate!) … the war against Muslims in Chechen Republic, IS tried to blow up the Russian embassy in Afghanistan a few months ago and that was on stopped at the last moment,

Chechen rebels have taken Russian schools hostage and killed hundreds.. so this is not new

Putin got embarrassed because he called the warnings from various western countries 10 days ago “ scaremongering of the Russian people “

I think the more interesting points is that it took Russia authorities 90 minutes to respond and get out to the concert hall, which doesn’t sound right since the attack was in the capital….

And the attackers managed to get 4 hours away from the scene before they were caught!…

So many questions not enough answers "

Very much so, for example usually this kind of attack end's in a shootout or suicide bomb.

That said look what happened after the Paris attack they fled the scene.

The long and the short of it was Russian security services got caught with their pants down and maybe the attackers exploited the fact that attention has been on Ukraine and the recent election.

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man 6 weeks ago

nearby

Moscow times

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Saturday accused Russia's Vladimir Putin of seeking to "shift the blame" onto Kyiv for the Moscow concert hall attack that killed 133 people.

"What happened yesterday in Moscow is obvious: Putin and the other scum are just trying to blame it on someone else," Zelensky announced, after Putin said the suspects had been fleeing towards Ukraine.

"They always have the same methods," Zelensky added.

In a televised address earlier Saturday, President Putin said the four gunmen arrested for the deadly attack were "traveling towards Ukraine, where, according to preliminary data, a window was prepared for them on the Ukrainian side to cross the state border."

"That lowlife Putin, instead of dealing with his Russian citizens, addressing them, was silent for a day, thinking about how to bring it to Ukraine," Zelensky said.

"Everything is absolutely predictable."

The Moscow attack has been claimed by the Islamic State group (IS).

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 6 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Isis k went into Iran a few months ago, when Iran was desperately wanting to attribute any attack to Israel… going into Russia the same way when distracted by Ukraine was an easy target "

Wouldn't underestimate their intelligence services, they've shown part of how embedded in Western societies they are and will carry out attacks pretty much as and when it serves Putin to enforce the message of no one who opposes him or is a traitor to the motherland is safe..

Entirely likely they knew about an attack but as Putin did in the bombing campaign by the 'Chechens' which led to his election back then they let this one run as he needs more evidence to further mobilise, they've ramped up the military production and need more cannon fodder to escalate..

By *andu66Couple 6 weeks ago

South Devon

Don't try to twist what I said .

You know exactly what I mean besides very few Ukrainian refugees are single men those guys are brave enough to stay at home and fight sending their families to safety ."

The twisting was already done before I made the post.

» Add a new message to this topic