FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Israel cancels US visit after US didn’t veto.

Israel cancels US visit after US didn’t veto.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exguru_xxx OP   Man 6 weeks ago

London

White House spokesperson John Kirby says the US was "very disappointed" Israel would not send its delegation to Washington in order "to have full conversation on Israel's planned offensive in Rafah"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an DeLyonMan 6 weeks ago

County Durham

"White House spokesperson John Kirby says the US was "very disappointed" Israel would not send its delegation to Washington in order "to have full conversation on Israel's planned offensive in Rafah""

Hard cheese Isreal!

County Durham

Immediate ceasefire should be followed by the release of hostages on both sides.

There's children including minors in isreali prisons.

Looks like an isreali famine may be averted but Isreal has ignored loads of UN resolutions anyway so no change here I reckon

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 6 weeks ago

nearby

UN Security Council

14 votes for ceasefire

USA abstained.

So much for Blinkins faux concern over plight of Palestinians

By *abioMan 6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"UN Security Council

14 votes for ceasefire

USA abstained.

So much for Blinkins faux concern over plight of Palestinians "

The fact that the us have gone from no to abstaining is huge .. at least resolutions this way finally go on the record!

It’s about as diplomatically can be said that enough is enough as it looks more and more like collective punishment

By *enSiskoMan 6 weeks ago

Cestus 3

Thank goodness at last the USA have acted in some way, if it wasn't an election year would the USA have still abstained.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 6 weeks ago

nearby

"Thank goodness at last the USA have acted in some way, if it wasn't an election year would the USA have still abstained.

"

USA supplied 15,000 bombs and 57,000 artillery rounds to Israel, and is complicit in the mass murder

County Durham

"UN Security Council

14 votes for ceasefire

USA abstained.

So much for Blinkins faux concern over plight of Palestinians "

My wooden spoon acting nomination goes to John Kirby..

When speaking on the plight of Ukraine civilians he's all upset and need to pause speaking

On palisitinian civilians he throws his hands up and says bad things happen in war

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 6 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Bollox to Israel at this point to ve honest. Look into their current security minster, Itamar Ben-Gvir. A racist arse hole like him doesn't get into that kind of position without deep rooted support for such views.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"White House spokesperson John Kirby says the US was "very disappointed" Israel would not send its delegation to Washington in order "to have full conversation on Israel's planned offensive in Rafah""

I think it’s about time Israel should teach USA lesson by cancelling 4 billion $ per year aid package.

County Durham

"White House spokesperson John Kirby says the US was "very disappointed" Israel would not send its delegation to Washington in order "to have full conversation on Israel's planned offensive in Rafah"

I think it’s about time Israel should teach USA lesson by cancelling 4 billion $ per year aid package."

Isreal will give the US a rollicking then expect the $$s to be handed over.

Mind you, Isreal will take absolutely no notice to the UN.

County Durham

"Bollox to Israel at this point to ve honest. Look into their current security minster, Itamar Ben-Gvir. A racist arse hole like him doesn't get into that kind of position without deep rooted support for such views."

Just looked him up and yes your right.. was a nasty piece of work!

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 6 weeks ago

Cumbria

The minute Netanyahu agrees to a ceasefire is the minute focus turns back to him about how the October 7th attack was allowed and how he has conducted attempts to free hostages.

He’ll hold off as long as possible.

Cestus 3

"Thank goodness at last the USA have acted in some way, if it wasn't an election year would the USA have still abstained.

USA supplied 15,000 bombs and 57,000 artillery rounds to Israel, and is complicit in the mass murder "

Not denying this at all, what I am saying is that the pressure the electorate has applied to POTUS in an election year must have forced their hand, but they didn't have to do it, they could have carried on in the same way as before.

Now what is next if Israel ignore the UN, will the USA still supply those arms you and I know are being supplied?

County Durham

"The minute Netanyahu agrees to a ceasefire is the minute focus turns back to him about how the October 7th attack was allowed and how he has conducted attempts to free hostages.

He’ll hold off as long as possible."

One reason he'll ignore the security council..

Cestus 3

"The minute Netanyahu agrees to a ceasefire is the minute focus turns back to him about how the October 7th attack was allowed and how he has conducted attempts to free hostages.

"

Very bad show if indeed he is killing so many just to stay in power and out of prison shows pure evil.

County Durham

Very bad show if indeed he is killing so many just to stay in power and out of prison shows pure evil."

I full agree.. I don't know how his premiership will end but won't be pleasant for him.

A lot more innocent civilians will die too if he pushes for the rafah offensive.

That will be ugly

Cestus 3

Very bad show if indeed he is killing so many just to stay in power and out of prison shows pure evil.

I full agree.. I don't know how his premiership will end but won't be pleasant for him.

A lot more innocent civilians will die too if he pushes for the rafah offensive.

That will be ugly"

He will most likely push into Rafa just to spite the USA.

County Durham

How have western countries like the US, Canada UK etc.. ended up defending Isreal's genocidal actions taking place is beyond me.

Cestus 3

"How have western countries like the US, Canada UK etc.. ended up defending Isreal's genocidal actions taking place is beyond me."

Come election time don't forget what our government did, and with the support of Labour.

County Durham

"How have western countries like the US, Canada UK etc.. ended up defending Isreal's genocidal actions taking place is beyond me.

Come election time don't forget what our government did, and with the support of Labour."

A lot has happened and is happening. Those countries and governments have lost all credence when they waffle on about democracy and human rights ..

County Durham

"Bollox to Israel at this point to ve honest. Look into their current security minster, Itamar Ben-Gvir. A racist arse hole like him doesn't get into that kind of position without deep rooted support for such views."

Yoav Gallant is another nasty character, describing the palisitinians as animals and openly declaring that there will be no food or water for Gaza.

Lovely fella eh?

» Add a new message to this topic