FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Has trump this time gone too far

Has trump this time gone too far

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

A question we often ask… is there any depth ect ect ect

So after trump trainers … only 400 dollars a pair!!!! Comes his next grift…

The trump “god bless the USA” bible… can be yours for the price of 60 dollars!!!

Is he taking his grift too far? (other than buddy.. I’m sure he’s bought 3!!!!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igNick1381Man 6 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

If you're dumb enough to buy it then that's your choice

Lot's of people waste their money on all sorts of shit

Flash trainers, phone's that'll fall apart in a year, car's that depreciate as soon as you leave the garage

Let people do what they want

By *igNick1381Man 6 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

Why do you even care

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 6 weeks ago

golden fields

"If you're dumb enough to buy it then that's your choice

Lot's of people waste their money on all sorts of shit

Flash trainers, phone's that'll fall apart in a year, car's that depreciate as soon as you leave the garage

Let people do what they want "

Yeah he supporters blindly follow his every word, donate cash to him for nothing. So I don't see why they wouldn't buy his overpriced (presumably made in china) tat.

By *hocolate37Man 6 weeks ago

Heathrow

"Why do you even care "

Maybe because he's American? But also, why not?

By *uddy laneMan 6 weeks ago

dudley

"A question we often ask… is there any depth ect ect ect

The trump “god bless the USA” bible… can be yours for the price of 60 dollars!!!

"

You are a real jerk who clutches at straws while in a circle.

dudley

"

For your own sanity I would evict Mr trump because he his living in your head rent free.

By *otMe66Man 6 weeks ago

Terra Firma

The price of an item, doesn’t dictate its value, these items could be worth a lot of money in the future….

By *altenkommandoMan 6 weeks ago

milton keynes

"Why do you even care "

Trump derrangement syndrome.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 6 weeks ago

nearby

Sold out apparently.

By *atEvolutionCouple 6 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

People would buy 'Golden Bobble Headed Trump Poo' from him. That's more a measure of the people than it is of him.

I was just reading that people are being scammed for Taylor Swift concert tickets - the news outlet shows a transcript of a social media chat where one side says: I have tickets for sale and the other says how much and here's my bank sort account and personal details.

Like the buyers of Trump Products - people can only scam themselves.

Having said that. America needs praying for.

By *I TwoCouple 6 weeks ago

all around

"The price of an item, doesn’t dictate its value, these items could be worth a lot of money in the future….

"

Especially when he's in jail

By *oversfunCouple 6 weeks ago

ayrshire

For your own sanity I would evict Mr trump because he his living in your head rent free. "

Just as _abio is living in yours lol

dudley

For your own sanity I would evict Mr trump because he his living in your head rent free.

Just as _abio is living in yours lol "

I do not create topics then bring his name into it on the first post. It is the other way around I'm in his head, he must be really vexed I am not paying rent.

dudley

A wise persons heart inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

By *hetalkingstoveMan 6 weeks ago

London

"A wise persons heart inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2"

The bible predicted the modern right/left political terminology that originated in the french revolution, did it?

By *onameyet2Man 6 weeks ago

chorley

"A wise persons heart inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

The bible predicted the modern right/left political terminology that originated in the french revolution, did it?"

Or did someone see it in there and use it?

dudley

The bible predicted the modern right/left political terminology that originated in the french revolution, did it?"

I will put it another way for you.

A wise persons heart turns them to the right which is the way of blessing, but a fools heart turns them to the left which is the way of condemnation.

golden fields

The bible predicted the modern right/left political terminology that originated in the french revolution, did it?

A wise persons heart turns them to the right which is the way of blessing, but a fools heart turns them to the left which is the way of condemnation. "

These random phrases and bible passages definitely hold more weight than what's actually going on in the real world.

Good work.

dudley

A wise persons heart turns them to the right which is the way of blessing, but a fools heart turns them to the left which is the way of condemnation.

These random phrases and bible passages definitely hold more weight than what's actually going on in the real world.

Good work."

But the op mentioned the bible and myself, I'm keeping the thread on track and in the 'right' direction.

By *otMe66Man 6 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Good work.

But the op mentioned the bible and myself, I'm keeping the thread on track and in the 'right' direction. "

golden fields

Good work.

But the op mentioned the bible and myself, I'm keeping the thread on track and in the 'right' direction. "

Did you order a trump bible?

By *atEvolutionCouple 6 weeks ago

This actually isn't a new story because the first Bible in this format was printed and available in 2021. And was being sold by Trump and Lee Greenwood back then.

Roundly condemned for every Biblical treason, too. Why the sudden interest in it now?

But let's ask the obvious question in a Biblical kind of way:

'Who of you would sell this book, too, if you thought it would make you church loads of money and pay your legal bills?'

Matthew 21:12-17

dudley

Good work.

But the op mentioned the bible and myself, I'm keeping the thread on track and in the 'right' direction.

Did you order a trump bible?"

You had better ask the op wherever he is, but if you do take his word as final, he suggests I have bought 3, his foolish condemnation is there to see.

golden fields

Good work.

You had better ask the op wherever he is, but if you do take his word as final, he suggests I have bought 3, his foolish condemnation is there to see."

You don't know if you bought one?

dudley

[Removed by poster at 29/03/24 22:55:43]

dudley

Good work.

You had better ask the op wherever he is, but if you do take his word as final, he suggests I have bought 3, his foolish condemnation is there to see.

You don't know if you bought one? "

Do you think i bought one.

golden fields

Good work.

Do you think i bought one."

Do you think that I think you bought one?

dudley

Good work.

Do you think that I think you bought one?"

I have no clue what you are thinking.

golden fields

Good work.

I have no clue what you are thinking."

dudley

Good work.

"

Do you want me to answer.

golden fields

Good work.

Do you want me to answer."

That's why asked, twice.

dudley

Good work.

That's why asked, twice. "

Ok I will answer with a question.

Do you think a race baiter believe they are racist.

NO

golden fields

Good work.

That's why asked, twice.

Ok I will answer with a question.

Do you think a race baiter believe they are racist.

NO"

Newcastle and Gateshead

Good work.

You had better ask the op wherever he is, but if you do take his word as final, he suggests I have bought 3, his foolish condemnation is there to see."

I was being facetious… but I see the sense of humour bypass… I get you!

Anyway…. Do find it interesting how the evangelicals bit their faith behind the 3 times (that we know at least) adulterer over the person who famously goes to church every Sunday… but strange is strange…..

dudley

Good work.

Anyway…. Do find it interesting how the evangelicals bit their faith behind the 3 times (that we know at least) adulterer over the person who famously goes to church every Sunday… but strange is strange….. "

Everyone is supposed to know what you are thinking at all times and if they don't it is their humor that is at fault.

Seriously for your sanity I would go and see your doctor for treatment for your derangment, failing that employe a firm of bailiffs to try and get Mr trump and myself evicted out of your head.

Only you find it interesting know one else does, can you not see that.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Good work.

Anyway…. Do find it interesting how the evangelicals bit their faith behind the 3 times (that we know at least) adulterer over the person who famously goes to church every Sunday… but strange is strange…..

Everyone is supposed to know what you are thinking at all times and if they don't it is their humor that is at fault.

Seriously for your sanity I would go and see your doctor for treatment for your derangment, failing that employe a firm of bailiffs to try and get Mr trump and myself evicted out of your head.

Only you find it interesting know one else does, can you not see that."

See… I find it as interesting as how someone, for example, can support a person who decides to go after the wife of a judge who had him on trial…. Or for example just the other day decided to go after the daughter of the judge who is going to be heading up the next trial saying she is fair game…. Or just last night posting a video on the truth social site depicting president Biden being tied up in the back of a pickup truck…

That’s why I keep on asking just how far is too far? Is there any line that is too far?

I will absolutely have a policy discussion and talk about the difference between the two candidates with anyone (and don’t think I didn’t and other people didn’t notice you completely sidestepped when you talked about the Border wall… should have seen some of the replies in my inbox)

But sometimes you just see things and ask just how can people defend the indefensible.. and people just keep twisting themselves to do it

dudley

Good work.

See… I find it as interesting as how someone, for example, can support a person who decides to go after the wife of a judge who had him on trial…. Or for example just the other day decided to go after the daughter of the judge who is going to be heading up the next trial saying she is fair game…. Or just last night posting a video on the truth social site depicting president Biden being tied up in the back of a pickup truck…

That’s why I keep on asking just how far is too far? Is there any line that is too far?

I will absolutely have a policy discussion and talk about the difference between the two candidates with anyone (and don’t think I didn’t and other people didn’t notice you completely sidestepped when you talked about the Border wall… should have seen some of the replies in my inbox)

But sometimes you just see things and ask just how can people defend the indefensible.. and people just keep twisting themselves to do it"

You are upset and emotional because you are disappointed for not getting the attention you think you deserve.

Seriously I do pity you.

By *abio OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Good work.

But sometimes you just see things and ask just how can people defend the indefensible.. and people just keep twisting themselves to do it

You are upset and emotional because you are disappointed for not getting the attention you think you deserve.

Seriously I do pity you.

"

No need to pity me….. that would mean you’d actually have to care… I don’t you, and you shouldn’t me! Trust me!

But if you actually want to have policy conversations rather than just throwing making a statement or throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks doors always open….

By *oversfunCouple 5 weeks ago

ayrshire

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

No need to pity me….. that would mean you’d actually have to care… I don’t you, and you shouldn’t me! Trust me!

But if you actually want to have policy conversations rather than just throwing making a statement or throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks doors always open….

"

Haha thats that telt lol

By *uddy laneMan 5 weeks ago

dudley

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

"

I can not control your thoughts even your thougts about myself. I will not engage anymore so i will have to be NO.

God bless.

dudley

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

I can not control your thoughts even your thougts about myself. I will not engage anymore so i will have to be NO.

God bless. "

It*

By *leasure domMan 5 weeks ago

London

It is easier for Donald J Fart to win a round of golf without cheating than for a fabswinger to enter the imaginary kingdom of heaven

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 5 weeks ago

golden fields

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*"

I'm still curious. You seem well up for some biblical quotes and seem to think Trump is great. Seems like a good combo for you.

Also, seems like a pretty easy question to answer. This is my 6th (I'd have to check) time of asking.

dudley

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

I'm still curious. You seem well up for some biblical quotes and seem to think Trump is great. Seems like a good combo for you.

Also, seems like a pretty easy question to answer. This is my 6th (I'd have to check) time of asking. "

Oh dear.

If you care to look I did answer with a question for yourself to answer, which you have not answered, i was not answering my own question with the NO unless you thought i was. I WAS NOT IGNORING YOU.

you may not like what I am about to say but yourself and the op are showing narcissistic traits.

God bless.

golden fields

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Also, seems like a pretty easy question to answer. This is my 6th (I'd have to check) time of asking.

Oh dear.

If you care to look I did answer with a question for yourself to answer, which you have not answered, i was not answering my own question with the NO unless you thought i was. I WAS NOT IGNORING YOU.

you may not like what I am about to say but yourself and the op are showing narcissistic traits.

God bless. "

Double checked there. I answered every question you asked me, no matter how irrelevant. You haven't answered this very simple question.

By *enny PR9TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Southport

I did hear that a lot of people were complaining that pages of this Bible were sticking together. I had the same problem in my teens with copies of Fiesta, Readers Wives editions. So I was just wondering what are the favorite parts Trump supporters are wanking over.

dudley

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Oh dear.

God bless.

Double checked there. I answered every question you asked me, no matter how irrelevant. You haven't answered this very simple question.

You are really fixated and getting quite emotional on this question which I have already answered, it has either gone over your head or it has not sunk in yet and to save face you are doubling down on your statement that you have answered my questions i have asked in this thread.

These are my questions you have not answered that you state you have answered.

Do you think I have bought the god bless usa bible and

do you think a race baiter believe they are racist.

And you have stated you have double checked, you should wind your neck in and have another look.

golden fields

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Oh dear.

God bless.

You are really fixated and getting quite emotional on this question which I have already answered, it has either gone over your head or it has not sunk in yet and to save face you are doubling down on your statement that you have answered my questions i have asked in this thread.

And you have stated you have double checked, you should wind your neck in and have another look.

"

If you answer the very simple question if you ordered the Trump bible or not. I'll answer any/all of your irrelevant questions.

I asked you first. It seems only fair.

My only emotion is humour. I don't know why you're finding it so difficult to answer. I'll give you a quick example. I did not order a copy of the Trump bible. See. It's super easy to address this question.

dudley

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Oh dear.

God bless.

If you answer the very simple question if you ordered the Trump bible or not. I'll answer any/all of your irrelevant questions.

My only emotion is humour. I don't know why you're finding it so difficult to answer. I'll give you a quick example. I did not order a copy of the Trump bible. See. It's super easy to address this question. "

I have already answered that question.

dudley

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Oh dear.

God bless.

My only emotion is humour. I don't know why you're finding it so difficult to answer. I'll give you a quick example. I did not order a copy of the Trump bible. See. It's super easy to address this question. "

That is not humour it is called idiocity.

By *irldnCouple 5 weeks ago

Brighton

Playing Top Trumps in this thread I see!

golden fields

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Oh dear.

God bless.

My only emotion is humour. I don't know why you're finding it so difficult to answer. I'll give you a quick example. I did not order a copy of the Trump bible. See. It's super easy to address this question.

I have already answered that question."

You definitely haven't.

dudley

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Oh dear.

God bless.

You definitely haven't.

Wind your stiff neck in and have another look.

golden fields

Good work.

Seriously I do pity you.

God bless.

It*

Oh dear.

God bless.

You definitely haven't.

Wind your stiff neck in and have another look."

No neck winding needed thanks.

Maybe you could just answer the question? Did you order a copy of the Trump bible?

Is there a reason this is so difficult to answer?

By *irldnCouple 5 weeks ago

Brighton

To be fair to Buddy he did answer NO to if he bought a Trump Bible. It was 3 days ago about a third of way down the thread (ish).

golden fields

"To be fair to Buddy he did answer NO to if he bought a Trump Bible. It was 3 days ago about a third of way down the thread (ish)."

Oh he did!

I genuinely missed it.

Fair cop.

Okay, I'll answer any questions you want me to answer.

golden fields

"To be fair to Buddy he did answer NO to if he bought a Trump Bible. It was 3 days ago about a third of way down the thread (ish).

Oh he did!

I genuinely missed it.

Fair cop.

Okay, I'll answer any questions you want me to answer."

Still can't see where he answered the question. But for the sake of sanity, we'll assume he didn't order one.

dudley

AI bots obviously have no scroll up feature yet.

By *astandFeistyCouple 5 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Fuck me, what an absolute waste for something that was answered days ago in CAPITAL letters. It really isn't hard to find if you just open your eyes.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"To be fair to Buddy he did answer NO to if he bought a Trump Bible. It was 3 days ago about a third of way down the thread (ish)."

To be fair… like I said, I was kinda being facetious… I really didn’t expect him to buy 3! 1 had crossed my mind but that’s irrelevant.. it wasn’t a serious accusation

Anyway I am just sad it derailed the main point which is why does trump think going after innocent family members of people he perceives to be against him to be fair game other than it being some sort of intimidation tactic…

And that why I don’t sometimes get the support.. if someone went after your family you’d go ape!

Trump complains obsessively about being being treated differently.. he is right! If that had been anyone else their ass would be in jail!

By *I TwoCouple 5 weeks ago

all around

"To be fair to Buddy he did answer NO to if he bought a Trump Bible. It was 3 days ago about a third of way down the thread (ish).

To be fair… like I said, I was kinda being facetious… I really didn’t expect him to buy 3! 1 had crossed my mind but that’s irrelevant.. it wasn’t a serious accusation

Anyway I am just sad it derailed the main point which is why does trump think going after innocent family members of people he perceives to be against him to be fair game other than it being some sort of intimidation tactic…

And that why I don’t sometimes get the support.. if someone went after your family you’d go ape!

Trump complains obsessively about being being treated differently.. he is right! If that had been anyone else their ass would be in jail! "

I do wonder what civilised society allows people to go on public rants about others seemingly unchallanged.

Even his slurs on Biden are obnoxious

By *atEvolutionCouple 5 weeks ago

Maybe next time the OP posts a subject we can actually get to discuss it, instead of it being drowned out by the noise of water up a wall and the scratching of chalk lines.

By *wosmilersCouple 5 weeks ago

Heathrowish

I want a Trump wig and mask for Halloween.....has he licensed the trademark on this yet?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Maybe next time the OP posts a subject we can actually get to discuss it, instead of it being drowned out by the noise of water up a wall and the scratching of chalk lines.

"

Well… on that front…. Good news… bad news… bad news on the trump front overnight

Good news… trump found someone to front the 175 million dollar bond so nothing will happen in that case until it’s appealed in September

Bad news…. Trump gag order in the hush money cases has been extended to family of any person involved in the case, which also includes families of court staff, the prosecution and the judge

Bad news… funny thing about going public is that you have to give the public your full financial figures… so we found out that truth social lost 55 million dollars in 2023.. ouch! Bigger lost is that it caused his company stock to tank… that 3 billion he had in stock… well he lost a billion dollars on paper yesterday.. ouch!

And an interesting titbit regarding abortion… the Florida Supreme Court allowed a controversial 6 week abortion ban to become law, however it also mandated that subject go up for referendum in November… so it will be on the same ballot as the presidential vote

Interesting because republicans legislatures efforts have been defeated in almost every state that has had a vote… and democrats come out in masses to vote on the issue

'Bad news…. Trump gag order in the hush money cases has been extended to family of any person involved in the case, which also includes families of court staff, the prosecution and the judge'

Has the Judge said what the penalty is for breaching the gag order? Jail time or Fine or Both?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"'Bad news…. Trump gag order in the hush money cases has been extended to family of any person involved in the case, which also includes families of court staff, the prosecution and the judge'

Has the Judge said what the penalty is for breaching the gag order? Jail time or Fine or Both?"

Basically they always say someone who breaks the gag order could be found in contempt of court

So basically any from a warning, fines or having bail revoked….

Also. Just catching up lol . . . SkyNews Reports . . .

---------------------

''Trump had been given 10 days to make the payment after his lawyers successfully asked for the bond to be reduced from $454m (£362m).

However, Mr Trump will be liable to pay the full amount - plus daily interest - if he loses an appeal in the case.''

-------------------------

Is that 'Full Amount' the original $454m or the $175 at loss of the appeal? The article isn't really clear.

Second Question.

"Trump secured the bond through Knight Speciality Insurance Company.'

30 Bond Companies turned him down previously."

----------------------------

Does this mean yet again that Trump isn't using any of his own personal wealth or assets to pay legal bills or bonds?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Second Question.

"Trump secured the bond through Knight Speciality Insurance Company.'

30 Bond Companies turned him down previously."

----------------------------

Does this mean yet again that Trump isn't using any of his own personal wealth or assets to pay legal bills or bonds?

"

In theory yes, but the company he got the bond with he has done business with before and he has used property as collateral instead

So although no one will admit it on the record… that is the assumption that people are using here…..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Also. Just catching up lol . . . SkyNews Reports . . .

---------------------

''Trump had been given 10 days to make the payment after his lawyers successfully asked for the bond to be reduced from $454m (£362m).

However, Mr Trump will be liable to pay the full amount - plus daily interest - if he loses an appeal in the case.''

-------------------------

Is that 'Full Amount' the original $454m or the $175 at loss of the appeal? The article isn't really clear.

"

Basically the 175 million covers the 454 at the moment …. so if the appeal lowers the penalty amount but is still above 175, the bonds people are in effect on the hook for it and would need to get that from trump unless trump stiffs them as he has done in the past with lawyers!

» Add a new message to this topic