FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > David Cameron warns of Gaza famine as UK sends Royal Navy ship to boost aid effort

David Cameron warns of Gaza famine as UK sends Royal Navy ship to boost aid effort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man 5 weeks ago

nearby

UK to join US-led maritime corridor follows international fury at last week’s killing of seven aid workers

The Royal Navy was ordered into action on Saturday to help supply desperately needed aid to Gaza, as the foreign secretary, David Cameron, warned that the Palestinian people trapped therewere on the brink of famine.

The irony, USA having supplied 15,000 bombs and 57,000 artillery shells to make these same people homeless.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enSiskoMan 4 weeks ago

Cestus 3

I get confused, is the massacre going to stop, or are the Palestinians just being fatted up for the kill.

As the massacre would need to stop or what is the point of sending in aid, just for the killing to start after there is enough aid sent in.

By *0shadesOfFilth OP   Man 4 weeks ago

nearby

"I get confused, is the massacre going to stop, or are the Palestinians just being fatted up for the kill.

As the massacre would need to stop or what is the point of sending in aid, just for the killing to start after there is enough aid sent in."

Will the return cargo be the 19000 orphans the USA has enabled with arms suplies, assisted by UK spy planes that ran over 50 sortees for IDF identifying the targets to kill these children’s parents.

By *coptoCouple 4 weeks ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

[Removed by poster at 07/04/24 16:30:48]

By *enSiskoMan 4 weeks ago

Cestus 3

"I get confused, is the massacre going to stop, or are the Palestinians just being fatted up for the kill.

As the massacre would need to stop or what is the point of sending in aid, just for the killing to start after there is enough aid sent in.

Will the return cargo be the 19000 orphans the USA has enabled with arms suplies, assisted by UK spy planes that ran over 50 sortees for IDF identifying the targets to kill these children’s parents. "

Well to some it is justified, for others not.

By *an DeLyonMan 4 weeks ago

County Durham

Will the return cargo be the 19000 orphans the USA has enabled with arms suplies, assisted by UK spy planes that ran over 50 sortees for IDF identifying the targets to kill these children’s parents.

Well to some it is justified, for others not."

Well I bet netanyahu is worried the starvation tactics are being spoilt by pesky aid deliveries getting in.

I read that the date for the invasion of Rafa is arranged..

By netanyahu, Galant and the other thugs. The fucking bastards!

County Durham

As the massacre would need to stop or what is the point of sending in aid, just for the killing to start after there is enough aid sent in."

I think the sending of aid is just cynical window dressing.

If the UK, USA, Germany and the other genocide enablers really wanted to do something then stopping arming Isreal would be a good move.

By *utstandingMan 4 weeks ago

HX

Exactly this.

"We won't stop sending weapons. But let the aid go in please."

I guess they wanna see how effective the munitions are.

C*NTS.

By *exy_HornyCouple 4 weeks ago

Leigh

The Russian distraction tactics have certainly worked.

Starting another war to distract the West from the war that really makes a difference to us - Ukraine.

By *utstandingMan 4 weeks ago

HX

"The Russian distraction tactics have certainly worked.

Starting another war to distract the West from the war that really makes a difference to us - Ukraine."

Ukraine makes no difference to us. Neither does Palestine.

County Durham

Starting another war to distract the West from the war that really makes a difference to us - Ukraine.

Ukraine makes no difference to us. Neither does Palestine."

Funny how the USA, Germany etc.. can find arms to send to Isreal, while the Ukraine is short of ammo weapons and other equipment

By *irldnCouple 4 weeks ago

Brighton

It does.

Ukraine is essential for grain supplies and that has led to increases in food costs.

War in any part of the Middle East that could escalate is a threat to oil supplies and shipping via Suez.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 4 weeks ago

golden fields

Some people have empathy for all the innocent people being slaughtered in the name of politics/religion/whatever excuse.

County Durham

Don't worry.. the Isrealis will sink it then apologise for the "terrible mistake"

» Add a new message to this topic