FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Biden will give a aid package to ukraine.

Biden will give a aid package to ukraine.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man 2 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

Biden had a speech on monday, where he said that he will send air defense weaponry once the senate approves a massive national security aid package that includes $61 billion for ukraine.

What is your view of it and what do you think about this aid package? I think that it is good and I like how he said in the speech that it could be delivered within hours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ressthefleshCouple 2 weeks ago

dublin

By the end of the summer the Ukranians will need another big supply of money and munitions the Russians aren't going to give up anytime soon unless putin is bumped off by his own people

By *utstandingMan 2 weeks ago

HX

I think a couple of Ukrainians are laughing all the way to the bank...

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 2 weeks ago

nearby

For all the chest beating by nato members they have failed miserably in support for Ukraine

Half the weapons pledged have arrived late

Too little too late in the face of current Russian superiority and advances.

No way will Ukraine take back their territories without a full nato assault. Ukraine’s military is severely compromised by the reported (bbc fergal Keane) loss of 380,000 combatants.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

It's tragic what has happened to the world in the last few years. Putin has proven that the peace that we took for granted for years is non-existent and that we must make substantial changes to how the West continues. The Ukrainians haven't been supported as well as they should have been.

It's likely that negotiations will ultimately be needed to bring this war to its next step. But there's going to have to be significant changes to our direction, before we can help them to get that conclusion.

By *utstandingMan 2 weeks ago

HX

Prior to 2014, Ukraine's export-oriented arms industry had reached the status of world's 4th largest arms exporter in 2012.[1] Since the start of the war in Donbas, Ukraine's military industry has focused more on its internal arms market and as a result slipped to the 9th spot among top global arms exporters by 2015,[2] 11th spot by 2018[3] and the 12th spot among global arms exporters by 2019.[4]

In 2019 the main importers of Ukrainian weapons were China, India, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

.... So 12 years ago they were the fourth largest exporter of misery and destruction. And now they're being pumped with billions for .... What exactly? We could use the money here for better purposes

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 2 weeks ago

golden fields

"Biden had a speech on monday, where he said that he will send air defense weaponry once the senate approves a massive national security aid package that includes $61 billion for ukraine.

What is your view of it and what do you think about this aid package? I think that it is good and I like how he said in the speech that it could be delivered within hours "

Biden doing the bidding of Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Raytheon, BAE systems etc.

They're set to make some serious $$$

» Add a new message to this topic