FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > wont see a lot of my this week... off to watch the DNC

wont see a lot of my this week... off to watch the DNC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

that be Democratic National Convention... the good guys.....

after sitting thru the division in the RNC last week and ted cruz commit political suicide.... and watching my blood level rise listening to republican speech after speech... this week i would like a really boring DNC convention listening to brilliant speeches...

tonight is leftist heaven... bernie, michelle obama and elizabeth warren....

it will be interesting to see what bernie says....see if he can unite the party........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Newcastle and Gateshead

already a good start for the left.... the head of debbie wasserman-shultz on a plate!!! basically wikileaks told us what we already suspected.... that the heads of the party, who should have been impartial... were not and were supporting hillary and were prepared to smear bernie...

sanders has managed to get a lot of his platform on board as democratic policy.... the healthcare and education stuff, the 15 dollar minimum wage promise, the enviromental promises....

no one has seen bernie's speech so he could break or unite the party.... i am expecting a bernie blockbuster!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always imagine lefties get quite horny whilst talking about all the good they are going to do and then these events inevitably end in a massive orgy. Like a 1 day version of the 60's.

I wonder if Sanders say 'feel the bern' when he fucks

"I wonder if Sanders say 'feel the bern' when he fucks "

We all know that 90% of the men there just join to help them crush puss

Newcastle and Gateshead

already the music the DNC has knocked last weeks RNC out out the park.... they had Boys II Men out!!!!

"already the music the DNC has knocked last weeks RNC out out the park.... they had Boys II Men out!!!! "

Did you have the undertakers entrance theme though?

"that be Democratic National Convention... the good guys.....

after sitting thru the division in the RNC last week and ted cruz commit political suicide.... and watching my blood level rise listening to republican speech after speech... this week i would like a really boring DNC convention listening to brilliant speeches...

tonight is leftist heaven... bernie, michelle obama and elizabeth warren....

it will be interesting to see what bernie says....see if he can unite the party........

"

So how about them booing the crap out him for saying they should vote for Clinton?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So how about them booing the crap out him for saying they should vote for Clinton? "

i think the unity in the party was coming along swimmingly until wikileaks released all the emails yesterday... and it juts made it all raw again, and finally confirmed what we all thought.... that DWS had to go... and i am glad she did!

if DWS had been there this afternoon, it would have been 10 times worse...

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"I always imagine lefties get quite horny whilst talking about all the good they are going to do and then these events inevitably end in a massive orgy. Like a 1 day version of the 60's. "

I did fuck a tory once, it was hard to forgive myself for that. The self loathing was strong on both sides I think.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Well Michelle Obama speech was one for the ages last night, managed to take down trump without mentioning his name once.... My god it was good

"Well Michelle Obama speech was one for the ages last night, managed to take down trump without mentioning his name once.... My god it was good "

But how was last night's orgy?

» Add a new message to this topic