FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > PM of uzbekistan dead

PM of uzbekistan dead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So their PM has passed, anyone wondering what the political future for Uzbekistan will be, given that theìr last Pm is alleged to have been involved in vote rigging ect

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So their PM has passed, anyone wondering what the political future for Uzbekistan will be,"

I'm guessing everyone's too busy wondering about Uzbekistan to reply on here.....

Who was that? Ali G?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"So their PM has passed, anyone wondering what the political future for Uzbekistan will be, given that theìr last Pm is alleged to have been involved in vote rigging ect"
Best laugh I have had today reading this one

"So their PM has passed, anyone wondering what the political future for Uzbekistan will be, given that theìr last Pm is alleged to have been involved in vote rigging ectBest laugh I have had today reading this one"

Calm down, some of us just like to postulate what happens when a country looses it's borderline dictator.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"So their PM has passed, anyone wondering what the political future for Uzbekistan will be, given that theìr last Pm is alleged to have been involved in vote rigging ectBest laugh I have had today reading this one

Calm down, some of us just like to postulate what happens when a country looses it's borderline dictator."

Borderline Dictator? This guy was a full on Dictator with a respectable veneer. There is a risk of that country now imploding through tribal and religious sectarianism.

"So their PM has passed, anyone wondering what the political future for Uzbekistan will be, given that theìr last Pm is alleged to have been involved in vote rigging ectBest laugh I have had today reading this one

Calm down, some of us just like to postulate what happens when a country looses it's borderline dictator.

Borderline Dictator? This guy was a full on Dictator with a respectable veneer. There is a risk of that country now imploding through tribal and religious sectarianism."

Surely the solution is to get another dictator in as quickly as possible!.

And a full on one?

Borderline Dictator? This guy was a full on Dictator with a respectable veneer. There is a risk of that country now imploding through tribal and religious sectarianism..

And a full on one?"

It worked for South Africa.

Borderline Dictator? This guy was a full on Dictator with a respectable veneer. There is a risk of that country now imploding through tribal and religious sectarianism..

And a full on one?

It worked for South Africa. "

Going to plop in here, when I wrote the borderline dictator thing I was half asleep. I don't know where that work its way in from

And a full on one?

Going to plop in here, when I wrote the borderline dictator thing I was half asleep. I don't know where that work its way in from"

The theme swapping one shit government for another shit one...

South Africa had a corrupt government that was racist against blacks so they swapped it for a corrupt government that was racist against whites.

And a full on one?

Going to plop in here, when I wrote the borderline dictator thing I was half asleep. I don't know where that work its way in from

The theme swapping one shit government for another shit one...

South Africa had a corrupt government that was racist against blacks so they swapped it for a corrupt government that was racist against whites. "

A lot of people suggest the role will go to his deputy (jumping back to Uzbekistan) so little in the way of policy improvement, but potentially less chaos and instability, win - loose scenario I guess.

Uzbekistan woman are effing gorgeous.

"Uzbekistan woman are effing gorgeous. "

Out of the blue but, yes, I agree wholeheartedly

"Uzbekistan woman are effing gorgeous.

Out of the blue but, yes, I agree wholeheartedly"

To try and better answer your question I started watching "meet the stans" on YouTube in order to learn something about the country. But I just keep getting distracted by how hot the women are. It's like a mix of Russian and Chinese, phwaor.

To try and better answer your question I started watching "meet the stans" on YouTube in order to learn something about the country. But I just keep getting distracted by how hot the women are. It's like a mix of Russian and Chinese, phwaor. "

Meet the stans? Is that Simon Reeves old series? 40 year old guy who looks like a uni student still?

To try and better answer your question I started watching "meet the stans" on YouTube in order to learn something about the country. But I just keep getting distracted by how hot the women are. It's like a mix of Russian and Chinese, phwaor. "

And yes, that kind of mixture of East asian, Persian, and Central Eurasian separately and rolled into one is just...phwaor

To try and better answer your question I started watching "meet the stans" on YouTube in order to learn something about the country. But I just keep getting distracted by how hot the women are. It's like a mix of Russian and Chinese, phwaor.

Meet the stans? Is that Simon Reeves old series? 40 year old guy who looks like a uni student still?"

That's the one

Meet the stans? Is that Simon Reeves old series? 40 year old guy who looks like a uni student still?

That's the one "

He makes some good stuff doesn't he

That's the one

He makes some good stuff doesn't he"

They are talking about how the borders were bullshit created by Stalin to divide up the people. They have no other logic and cause a lot of problems. Then there's an Al Queda linked insurgency called the IMU to worry about.

And a full on one?

It worked for South Africa. "

Some cultures are how can I say... Well there a little bit behind the times on western ones, if you think about the trouble that democracy brought to the west and the few century's needed for it to "bed in", for the life of me I cannot figure out why western liberals just seem to think it will slip in perfect in a few years in cultures that haven't seen democracy or have been used to lineage rule for hundreds of years!.... All there actually doing is making these places hell holes far worse than the place was under dictatorship, case in point Syria

And a full on one?

It worked for South Africa. .

Some cultures are how can I say... Well there a little bit behind the times on western ones, if you think about the trouble that democracy brought to the west and the few century's needed for it to "bed in", for the life of me I cannot figure out why western liberals just seem to think it will slip in perfect in a few years in cultures that haven't seen democracy or have been used to lineage rule for hundreds of years!.... All there actually doing is making these places hell holes far worse than the place was under dictatorship, case in point Syria"

Agreed. Don't get me wrong, I think there is an ethical and moral point to trying to introduce democracy to these areas.But yes, it has to be gradual and advisory.

I believe that in this day and age with access to better education and technology always being pushed further, alongside better communication technology, that democracies could 'bed in' quicker and more peacefully, but it certainly would never be a snap change with no conflict.

By *atford69Man  over a year ago

london

I'm travelling to Uzbekistan next year, should be an interesting place to see.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"So their PM has passed, anyone wondering what the political future for Uzbekistan will be, given that theìr last Pm is alleged to have been involved in vote rigging ect"
Who cares

I care.

What DID happen? Suspect I feel a google moment coming on.

Ok...another dictator. Sounds a real sweetie- a heart of gold,.... Got to love the subtext on Wikipedia sometimes...

It may be difficult living in a ‘First World’ country but things could be so much worse....

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

I demand to know why there are so many “Stans” right next to each other?.., I mean why is that ?

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Don't worry our own jezza corbyn flying out tomoz to save the country

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I demand to know why there are so many “Stans” right next to each other?.., I mean why is that ?"

Good idea ask them instead of asking us? Maybe you can then tell us after you’ve researched it. Probably you’ll get a knighthood for it

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"I demand to know why there are so many “Stans” right next to each other?.., I mean why is that ?

Good idea ask them instead of asking us? Maybe you can then tell us after you’ve researched it. Probably you’ll get a knighthood for it "

Nah..... I’ve already got my fair share of awards......thank fuck my address wasn’t published though

"I demand to know why there are so many “Stans” right next to each other?.., I mean why is that ?

Good idea ask them instead of asking us? Maybe you can then tell us after you’ve researched it. Probably you’ll get a knighthood for it "

The suffix –stan is Persian and Urdu for “place of,” or “where one stands.” It is found in the names of seven countries: Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Good idea ask them instead of asking us? Maybe you can then tell us after you’ve researched it. Probably you’ll get a knighthood for it

The suffix –stan is Persian and Urdu for “place of,” or “where one stands.” It is found in the names of seven countries: Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.

"

And we didn’t have to google it

london

Do we know if they use fab in Uzbekistan?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Do we know if they use fab in Uzbekistan? "

Yes but not much. It seems there are only 3 single guys. All called Stan.

london

That's funny, I like it!

» Add a new message to this topic