I'm very happy I wanted to remain

When the good people believed £350 million a week was going to nhs

And immigration would stop

'Told ya'

So

My holiday company went bust preventing me from taking my children away

And when I travel to Europe the £ vs euro is pretty much like for like

Way to go "

Just like to point out that the holiday company that went bust relocated to Spain before it did so that it could escape its obligations and wasn't ATOL protected anymore. This all happens ed before Brexit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No mention about possible conflict/war/fight

People need to look at possible bigger pictures instead of being pissed off because its going to cost more for a holiday lol

Hadrians wall will likely be your only safer haven and all us northeners will be protecters

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"No mention about possible conflict/war/fight

Hadrians wall will likely be your only safer haven and all us northeners will be protecters "

D'ya see OP?

I told you.

I'm still happy with how I voted and think it was absolutely the right way to vote. I still think a massively poor decision has been made, but that's democracy for you - fuckwits get a vote too. That said, I'm not in favour of trying to block it, trying to call for a second referendum etc - I'd like attentions to be focused on trying to make it not the absolute fucking farce it looks like it could end up being. Oh, and accepting that absolutely nothing will get done by this government for the next 4 years as all attentions are on brexit.

People need to look at possible bigger pictures instead of being pissed off because its going to cost more for a holiday lol

Hadrians wall will likely be your only safer haven and all us northeners will be protecters "

Hadrian's wall isn't the border...

What a load of tosh

Hadrians wall will likely be your only safer haven and all us northeners will be protecters

Hadrian's wall isn't the border..."

Who said it was ?

Derbyshire

"Hadrian's wall isn't the border..."

You on the wrong side of Newcastle then?

(NB I'm not brave/foolish enough to specify which is the *right* side...)

I don't think it was the best thing for this country, but then this isn't my country so whatever.

I have lost a substantial amount of money because of the drop in the value of the pound relative to the dollar, though. So personally it's been a disaster.

Who said it was ?"

How's it going to help then?

"I don't think it was the best thing for this country, but then this isn't my country so whatever.

I have lost a substantial amount of money because of the drop in the value of the pound relative to the dollar, though. So personally it's been a disaster. "

But you dont live in a county like cumbria ?

"Hadrian's wall isn't the border...

You on the wrong side of Newcastle then?

(NB I'm not brave/foolish enough to specify which is the *right* side...)"

The posh bit is north of the wall

Who said it was ?

How's it going to help then?"

The same way hills mountains and valleys will help

"So the hysteria is settled

No it hasn't.

Mr ddc

^ This"

Reminds me of the rather lovely (but unfortunately mythical) quote attributed to Mao when asked in 1968 about the implications of the French Revolution: "It's too early to say".

No it hasn't.

Mr ddc

^ This

Reminds me of the rather lovely (but unfortunately mythical) quote attributed to Mao when asked in 1968 about the implications of the French Revolution: "It's too early to say". "

It's about the most sensible thing the said! Shame it's not true!!

No it hasn't.

Mr ddc

^ This

Reminds me of the rather lovely (but unfortunately mythical) quote attributed to Mao when asked in 1968 about the implications of the French Revolution: "It's too early to say". "

I love that one - it was Zhou Enlai and he thought they were referring to the Paris uprisings in 1968

We are headed for a british revolution ?

Anyone got any facts or can use when I talk about this later today?

So far I have: fuck all is changing because step one, in about 2 years time, ish, is to have EU laws passed into UK laws.

Then some changes may be possible, but they'll have to be done by whatever government feels is appropriate for winning the following election.

Anything else I can add?

One day the cats will rise up and take over in a mass rebellion against their human overlords.

Who will be complaining about brexit then?

Nit I that's for sure.

Hello kitty, nice kitty don't eat my face off.... Ahhhhhhhh

No it hasn't.

Mr ddc

^ This

Reminds me of the rather lovely (but unfortunately mythical) quote attributed to Mao when asked in 1968 about the implications of the French Revolution: "It's too early to say".

I love that one - it was Zhou Enlai and he thought they were referring to the Paris uprisings in 1968 "

Yes 1968 was a mere trifle compared to the real French Revolution!

"One day the cats will rise up and take over in a mass rebellion against their human overlords.

Who will be complaining about brexit then?

Nit I that's for sure.

Hello kitty, nice kitty don't eat my face off.... Ahhhhhhhh "

Now we're starting to talk some sense!!

"Anyone got any facts or can use when I talk about this later today?

So far I have: fuck all is changing because step one, in about 2 years time, ish, is to have EU laws passed into UK laws.

Then some changes may be possible, but they'll have to be done by whatever government feels is appropriate for winning the following election.

Anything else I can add? "

Facts, you say?

They are things of the past I'm afraid.

No it hasn't.

Mr ddc

^ This

I love that one - it was Zhou Enlai and he thought they were referring to the Paris uprisings in 1968

Yes 1968 was a mere trifle compared to the real French Revolution! "

Mmmm trifle

By *eekendsCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

I think if the voted now the vote be 80/20 to stay,I live in france now and the exchange rate is crap but i invested in japanmore than three years ago and thats going through the roof just now so swings and roundabouts.

The price to pay is now starting to be felt and if they think the tories will look after the working class they are dreaming

I wonder what the vote statistics would be if only the lower class people of the country had a voice ?

No it hasn't.

Mr ddc

^ This

Yes 1968 was a mere trifle compared to the real French Revolution!

Mmmm trifle "

Strawberry?

You're not one of those experts are you? We've had enough of you.

"I wonder what the vote statistics would be if only the lower class people of the country had a voice ?"

I don't particularly give a fuck. No one is entitled to more of a voice than me, just as I'm not entitled to more of a voice than them (even though I should be).

"I wonder what the vote statistics would be if only the lower class people of the country had a voice ?

I don't particularly give a fuck. No one is entitled to more of a voice than me, just as I'm not entitled to more of a voice than them (even though I should be)."

Would you like a 2nd refferendom ?

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Well it would be the same result, but instead of being 52ish% to leave and 48ish% to remain, it would be a much higher % to leave and much lower to remain.

"I wonder what the vote statistics would be if only the lower class people of the country had a voice ?

I don't particularly give a fuck. No one is entitled to more of a voice than me, just as I'm not entitled to more of a voice than them (even though I should be).

Would you like a 2nd refferendom ?"

No. There never should have been one in the first place but there was, the wrong decision was made, and now we have to get on with not trying to not fuck everything up because some people felt disenfranchised and voted to make themselves even more so.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What a load of tosh "

Another thought provoking bit of input from your good self

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Of course there should have been a referendum! What a bizarre thing to argue against!

How can you deny the people a vote? Letting the people decide was a very fair thing to do.

For too long, the public have complained that politicians were out of touch with real people and took us into wars that we didn't want.

This time, at long last the people got to choose.

Just because you don't like the outcome, you cannot deny the people a say.

"Ok

So the hysteria is settled

What do we think?

'Told ya'

So

Way to go "

Nobody ever said that the money was going to the NHS

They said that money could be invested in other areas ---- like the "NHS"

Oh and I don't like marmite anyway

No. There never should have been one in the first place but there was, the wrong decision was made, and now we have to get on with not trying to not fuck everything up because some people felt disenfranchised and voted to make themselves even more so."

The people of west cumbria would like to not have to travel 50 miles to the nearest hospital and if voting out means they dont have to then so be it

Money money money is all most seem to be interested in these days

Oh and holidays and marmite

"Of course there should have been a referendum! What a bizarre thing to argue against!

How can you deny the people a vote? Letting the people decide was a very fair thing to do.

For too long, the public have complained that politicians were out of touch with real people and took us into wars that we didn't want.

Just because you don't like the outcome, you cannot deny the people a say."

And this is why we shouldn't have had a referendum. It was a referendum on "should Britain remain in the EU" not "are politicians out of touch, am I pissed off I can't get a council house, did I disagree with the Iraq War, am I afraid of the fact there's now a Polish aisle in the supermarket".

Nothing you mentioned in your post is any of what you were supposed to be voting on.

No. There never should have been one in the first place but there was, the wrong decision was made, and now we have to get on with not trying to not fuck everything up because some people felt disenfranchised and voted to make themselves even more so.

The people of west cumbria would like to not have to travel 50 miles to the nearest hospital and if voting out means they dont have to then so be it

Oh and holidays and marmite "

So a decision that's being taken with regard to the NHS, by British politicians, which the EU has no power over whatsoever, is the reason you voted to give more power to those same British politicians so they can take more decisions like that? Aye.

I don't particularly give a fuck. No one is entitled to more of a voice than me, just as I'm not entitled to more of a voice than them (even though I should be)."

No need to be somewhat volotile i only asked a simple question

So a decision that's being taken with regard to the NHS, by British politicians, which the EU has no power over whatsoever, is the reason you voted to give more power to those same British politicians so they can take more decisions like that? Aye. "

How does the eu have no power ?

So a decision that's being taken with regard to the NHS, by British politicians, which the EU has no power over whatsoever, is the reason you voted to give more power to those same British politicians so they can take more decisions like that? Aye.

How does the eu have no power ? "

Do they not tell our government what we can and cant spend money on ?

Darlington

according to one site the pound is now at its lowest for 168 years oh joy what a lovely outcomew

"according to one site the pound is now at its lowest for 168 years oh joy what a lovely outcomew"

But i can still buy a bag of oats for less than that pound

"

No, they don't. ALL decisions about NHS spending are made in Britain, by UK politicians.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I'm still happy with how I voted and think it was absolutely the right way to vote. I still think a massively poor decision has been made, but that's democracy for you - fuckwits get a vote too. That said, I'm not in favour of trying to block it, trying to call for a second referendum etc - I'd like attentions to be focused on trying to make it not the absolute fucking farce it looks like it could end up being. Oh, and accepting that absolutely nothing will get done by this government for the next 4 years as all attentions are on brexit. "

pretty much this and also that those who will be hit the most will be some of the most vulnerable in society..

we wont fully start to see the reality of how good or bad an idea it was, and how much it will cost etc for a long time..

Derbyshire

"The people of west cumbria would like to not have to travel 50 miles to the nearest hospital and if voting out means they dont have to then so be it"

That's a totally different discussion: "Would you rather have a multitude of smaller, local hospitals with poorer outcomes due to inexperienced 'Jack-of-all-trade' doctors or fewer centres of excellence?" is a question we should be having regardless of how much money we chose to spend in total.

"The people of west cumbria would like to not have to travel 50 miles to the nearest hospital and if voting out means they dont have to then so be it

That's a totally different discussion: "Would you rather have a multitude of smaller, local hospitals with poorer outcomes due to inexperienced 'Jack-of-all-trade' doctors or fewer centres of excellence?" is a question we should be having regardless of how much money we chose to spend in total. "

We wont know unless we try

"The people of west cumbria would like to not have to travel 50 miles to the nearest hospital and if voting out means they dont have to then so be it

That's a totally different discussion: "Would you rather have a multitude of smaller, local hospitals with poorer outcomes due to inexperienced 'Jack-of-all-trade' doctors or fewer centres of excellence?" is a question we should be having regardless of how much money we chose to spend in total. "

Id rather not have to drive my future pregnant partner half way across the north of england to give birth

That's a totally different discussion: "Would you rather have a multitude of smaller, local hospitals with poorer outcomes due to inexperienced 'Jack-of-all-trade' doctors or fewer centres of excellence?" is a question we should be having regardless of how much money we chose to spend in total.

Id rather not have to drive my future pregnant partner half way across the north of england to give birth "

But what does that have to do with the EU?

Id rather not have to drive my future pregnant partner half way across the north of england to give birth

But what does that have to do with the EU?"

Eveeything

Eveeything "

But how? Could you be more specific?

Eveeything

But how? Could you be more specific?"

The people have spoken and chose to leave ruby and thats that, they chose to leave thinking about this country and there friends and family in it, not how much there getting for there quid

Derbyshire

Id rather not have to drive my future pregnant partner half way across the north of england to give birth "

That's the same argument we're having near us. Should the local maternity ward be saved. On the one hand, for the vast majority of births, the local option is easiest for the users, albeit more expensive. But when things go wrong, there are no experienced consultants and the delay caused by the transfer to the main hospital means final outcomes are far worse.

It's those times when I'm glad I'm not a politician

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

We wont know unless we try "

the potential problem with this is that it could all go pear shaped and the journey to the maternity unit may be longer due to a lack of funding for road's etc or further as its been moved..

the NHS has been in the state its in albeit to a lesser degree for many years, certainly before our Dave handed Nigel a trump card with the referendum..

Eveeything

The people have spoken and chose to leave ruby and thats that, they chose to leave thinking about this country and there friends and family in it, not how much there getting for there quid "

But that doesn't explain what the EU has to do with it. Could you explain how the EU has had any influence on the decision to restructure maternity services in West Cumbria?

Eveeything

The people have spoken and chose to leave ruby and thats that, they chose to leave thinking about this country and there friends and family in it, not how much there getting for there quid

But that doesn't explain what the EU has to do with it. Could you explain how the EU has had any influence on the decision to restructure maternity services in West Cumbria?

"

I already have

Eveeything

I already have "

You haven't.

What you have done is show that you didn't actually understand what you were voting for, because you didn't understand the role of the U.K. Parliament vs the EU in areas which affect you the NHS. Which takes me back to my original point, which is that there never should have been a referendum in the first place.

Eveeything

I already have

You haven't.

What you have done is show that you didn't actually understand what you were voting for, because you didn't understand the role of the U.K. Parliament vs the EU in areas which affect you the NHS. Which takes me back to my original point, which is that there never should have been a referendum in the first place. "

That money being spend overseas and the money that our country gets told they can and spend could save my local hospital ruby and voting to leave wether it causes a revolution or not was the best decision

Eveeything

I already have

You haven't.

What you have done is show that you didn't actually understand what you were voting for, because you didn't understand the role of the U.K. Parliament vs the EU in areas which affect you the NHS. Which takes me back to my original point, which is that there never should have been a referendum in the first place.

That money being spend overseas and the money that our country gets told they can and spend could save my local hospital ruby and voting to leave wether it causes a revolution or not was the best decision"

Oh ok. But you just said further up it wasn't about money. And our country doesn't get told by the EU what it can spend. If the government wants to put more money into the NHS it can do so, just as it has always been able to do.

See you all up north when it happens lol

I am a happy remainer and I don't support nazi politics like the brexitors do, such as registering all the immigrants, like they did with the jews in ww2, which didn't go through and make the disabled to replace the immigrant workers.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Hadrian's wall isn't the border..."

IndyRef2 is on its way...

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I wonder what the vote statistics would be if only the lower class people of the country had a voice ?"

Overwhelming LEAVE. They are the ones who feel so disenfranchised and still have a sense of entitlement that they are BRITISH and foreigners should not have as much as or more than they have in what after all "is not their country."

The working class would never fully take advantage of the freedoms of the EU and as second language ability is generally poor, even if a recession came to the UK - few would feel inclined to travel to Europe to look for opportunity.

"I am a happy remainer and I don't support nazi politics like the brexitors do, such as registering all the immigrants, like they did with the jews in ww2, which didn't go through and make the disabled to replace the immigrant workers."

I voted remain, but comparing brexiters to Nazis is exactly the sort of inflammatory language that cause more people to vote leave!

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I am a happy remainer and I don't support nazi politics like the brexitors do, such as registering all the immigrants, like they did with the jews in ww2, which didn't go through and make the disabled to replace the immigrant workers."

Shag they are Tory politics not Brexiters and they have done a U-turn on those policies.

Wakefield

IndyRef2 is on its way..."

I,ll be very surprized if it is at this stage.

but you like the Swedish democrats don't you??

"I am a happy remainer and I don't support nazi politics like the brexitors do, such as registering all the immigrants, like they did with the jews in ww2, which didn't go through and make the disabled to replace the immigrant workers. but you like the Swedish democrats don't you??"
Yes, but with good reason as the feminist party is destroying sweden slowly.

By *amousfantasticCouple  over a year ago

Kent/sussex border

It was a pants decision. A pants referendum, with Ill informed voters.. Too much suggestion rather than fact being banded around. Personally I think it was too big a decision to throw open to a public unaware of the implications... But it's done... And so is sterling for the time being.

Onward and upward now.

Time to try and be positive

"I am a happy remainer and I don't support nazi politics like the brexitors do, such as registering all the immigrants, like they did with the jews in ww2, which didn't go through and make the disabled to replace the immigrant workers.

Shag they are Tory politics not Brexiters and they have done a U-turn on those policies. "

That is good they have, but to have it as a thought is dangerous in a party.

Darlington

scotland going to announce revote on brexit next week

"Ok

So the hysteria is settled

What do we think?

'Told ya'

So

Way to go

Nobody ever said that the money was going to the NHS

They said that money could be invested in other areas ---- like the "NHS"

Oh and I don't like marmite anyway "

I could have sworn I saw a coach with the Brexit team in

The coach had painting on it

It said

£350 million for nhs

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Very happy I voted Leave and would do so again tomorrow if there was another referendum. Also happy with the way the government is proceeding with Brexit now.

I also don't like Marmite and I'm not gonna lose any sleep if some chavs can't have their daily pot noodles while watching Jeremy Kyle.

"It was a pants decision. A pants referendum, with Ill informed voters.. Too much suggestion rather than fact being banded around. Personally I think it was too big a decision to throw open to a public unaware of the implications... But it's done... And so is sterling for the time being.

Onward and upward now.

"

I concur. Although I tend to use stronger language than pants.

Wakefield

"I am a happy remainer and I don't support nazi politics like the brexitors do, such as registering all the immigrants, like they did with the jews in ww2, which didn't go through and make the disabled to replace the immigrant workers.

Shag they are Tory politics not Brexiters and they have done a U-turn on those policies. That is good they have, but to have it as a thought is dangerous in a party."

Yes you are right but we don't all think the same way also if too many people get involved with our exit from the EU we will never agree on anything but I think there should be someone from each party involved to give a bit of balance to decisions made.

"It was a pants decision. A pants referendum, with Ill informed voters.. Too much suggestion rather than fact being banded around. Personally I think it was too big a decision to throw open to a public unaware of the implications... But it's done... And so is sterling for the time being.

Onward and upward now.

"

I have greater faith in the public than you. So, you were aware of the implications but other people were ignorant and stupid? Really?

Or could it just possibly be the opposite?

Kent/sussex border

"

I have greater faith in the public than you. So, you were aware of the implications but other people were ignorant and stupid? Really?

Or could it just possibly be the opposite?"

That's not what I said at all...

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Would you like a 2nd refferendom ?"

We've just had a second referendum on BREXIT. Do you mean a third one.

Either way my answer is NO. Referendum never solve anything, create massive decision and the actual result is difficult to interpretate. For example we have a vote to leave the EU but does that also mean we leave the single market and customs union (Norway is not in the EU but is in the single market, Turkey is not in the EU but is in the customs union)

Widnes

"

No they don't.

Widnes

We wont know unless we try "

But, either way, in or out of the EU will make no difference. Except that if one way makes the country poorer and the other richer there will be more or less money to spend on the NHS.

It's early days still but, with the GBP (pound) being at it's lowest level in over 160 years, it doesn't look like BREXIT is making us richer or better of so far.

Widnes

Eveeything

I already have "

I must have missed it then because the EU has no say in how the NHS is run or funded. I simply don't understand your point.

But, either way, in or out of the EU will make no difference. Except that if one way makes the country poorer and the other richer there will be more or less money to spend on the NHS.

It's early days still but, with the GBP (pound) being at it's lowest level in over 160 years, it doesn't look like BREXIT is making us richer or better of so far."

The pound was always going to fall at some stage as the country has been consistently running a balance of payments deficit. It was always just a matter of timing.

It's early days still but, with the GBP (pound) being at it's lowest level in over 160 years, it doesn't look like BREXIT is making us richer or better of so far.

The pound was always going to fall at some stage as the country has been consistently running a balance of payments deficit. It was always just a matter of timing. "

That is right, but since brexit it have had the biggest fall.

"

"

That is what it sounded like. Would you care to rephrase it?

Kent/sussex border

"

That is what it sounded like. Would you care to rephrase it?"

No I can't be arsed... And it's not what it sounded like. Ffs

Kent/sussex border

Would I care to rephrase it indeed..... Do i get a detention too?

"

That is what it sounded like. Would you care to rephrase it?"

If you read comments earlier up the thread about people's reasons for voting for brexit, it's clear many *were* completely ignorant of what they were actually voting on. Unless you also think it was the big bad EU which is closing maternity services at West Cumbria hospital?

"Of course there should have been a referendum! What a bizarre thing to argue against!

Just because you don't like the outcome, you cannot deny the people a say.

And this is why we shouldn't have had a referendum. It was a referendum on "should Britain remain in the EU" not "are politicians out of touch, am I pissed off I can't get a council house, did I disagree with the Iraq War, am I afraid of the fact there's now a Polish aisle in the supermarket".

Nothing you mentioned in your post is any of what you were supposed to be voting on. "

Exactly Ruby, well said. It's a c**t of a decision, and so frustrating how many used it to protest entirely different concerns.

Kent/sussex border

"What a load of tosh

Another thought provoking bit of input from your good self "

haha I notice you keep away from the more contentious posts...

so I thought id give you something to respond to

you're welcome btw

Good speech TT, you may yet have to go with ~~# PARTY COCK™ #~~ to cheer the audience up.

Cannock

No they don't. "

Well sorry but they do in a round about way, the money we pay to the EU is British taxpayers money, and the EU is deciding how that money is spent not our sovereign parliament.

"

If you read comments earlier up the thread about people's reasons for voting for brexit, it's clear many *were* completely ignorant of what they were actually voting on. Unless you also think it was the big bad EU which is closing maternity services at West Cumbria hospital?"

I've read them, just as I have read the reasons given by the remainers.

It is quite clear to me that many brexiters were quite aware of the reasons for their choice.

And that it was nothing to do with maternity services at West Cumbria hospital.

The pound was always going to fall at some stage as the country has been consistently running a balance of payments deficit. It was always just a matter of timing. That is right, but since brexit it have had the biggest fall."

Yes it's accelerated a fall which had to happen anyway.

Kent/sussex border

Nothing is clear to me in the whole sorry mess.

Cannock

"

If you read comments earlier up the thread about people's reasons for voting for brexit, it's clear many *were* completely ignorant of what they were actually voting on. Unless you also think it was the big bad EU which is closing maternity services at West Cumbria hospital?

It is quite clear to me that many brexiters were quite aware of the reasons for their choice.

And that it was nothing to do with maternity services at West Cumbria hospital."

Was very clear about my reasons for wanting out of the EU in this forum during the referendum campaign. Stop paying extortionate EU membership fees, make UK law supreme over EU law and stop the free movement of people from the EU, just a few of the many, many reasons why I voted leave.

"

And that it was nothing to do with maternity services at West Cumbria hospital."

If you really think even a slight majority of voters (on either side, I'm sure there are ignorant, deluded remainers too) were voting on the real question asked then yes, you do have far more faith in the British public than I do.

"

If you really think even a slight majority of voters (on either side, I'm sure there are ignorant, deluded remainers too) were voting on the real question asked then yes, you do have far more faith in the British public than I do. "

Of course there were ignorant voters on both sides of the table.

But, since the average IQ of a UK resident is 100, and since most people with an IQ of about 100 are reasonably intelligent, I choose to have faith in the result of a referendum put to the UK public.

Wakefield

"

Was very clear about my reasons for wanting out of the EU in this forum during the referendum campaign. Stop paying extortionate EU membership fees, make UK law supreme over EU law and stop the free movement of people from the EU, just a few of the many, many reasons why I voted leave. "

Same here

"

If you really think even a slight majority of voters (on either side, I'm sure there are ignorant, deluded remainers too) were voting on the real question asked then yes, you do have far more faith in the British public than I do. "

I have faith in my fellow cumbruans that do not want to have to travel half way across the north of england for treatment, the eu tells this country what they can and cant spend money on there for making it impossible to put money into the only rural hospital in west cumbria

Like i say i have faith in my fellow pheasants

"

the eu tells this country what they can and cant spend money on there for making it impossible to put money into the only rural hospital in west cumbria

"

No, it doesn't. Repeating it doesn't make it true.

"

the eu tells this country what they can and cant spend money on there for making it impossible to put money into the only rural hospital in west cumbria

No, it doesn't. Repeating it doesn't make it true."

"

"

Smile and the pheasants shall smile beside you

See you all up at hadrians wall when shit hits the fan

"

See you all up at hadrians wall when shit hits the fan "

Pheasants are cunts and I already live north of the wall.

"

Pheasants are cunts and I already live north of the wall. "

Yes but your on the east end of that wall ruby, does that matter ?

I would imagine so

[Removed by poster at 13/10/16 15:21:58]

"

Pheasants are cunts and I already live north of the wall.

Yes but your on the east end of that wall ruby, does that matter ?

I would imagine so "

No idea. I'm still not sure what you think the wall is going to achieve so I don't really know if it matters.

"

If you really think even a slight majority of voters (on either side, I'm sure there are ignorant, deluded remainers too) were voting on the real question asked then yes, you do have far more faith in the British public than I do.

I have faith in my fellow cumbruans that do not want to have to travel half way across the north of england for treatment, the eu tells this country what they can and cant spend money on there for making it impossible to put money into the only rural hospital in west cumbria

Like i say i have faith in my fellow pheasants "

Is that like giving everyone the bird?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

What war!!!If there is a war it will have nothing to do with wheather we are in the EU or not.We will still be in NATO and we got dragged into war defending nations against the Germans may I remind you so grow up

"Would I care to rephrase it indeed..... Do i get a detention too?"

No detention, as long as you write 100 times on the blackboard, "I will not assume that, because people have a different opinion, they are stupid."

My grocery bill is higher

Petrol is more expensive

Cant go on holiday

Pound is worthless

I'm so happy

"My grocery bill is higher

Petrol is more expensive

Cant go on holiday

Pound is worthless

I'm so happy "

And the marmite dispute has been resolved.

All is well with the world.

Widnes

"

Like i say i have faith in my fellow pheasants

Is that like giving everyone the bird? "

I think both sides are having out collective chains pulled.

Widnes

No they don't.

Well sorry but they do in a round about way, the money we pay to the EU is British taxpayers money, and the EU is deciding how that money is spent not our sovereign parliament. "

Come on, that's a bit of a stretch even for you.

» Add a new message to this topic