Trump or Clinton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who do I think will win and why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Who do I think will win and why "

I don't know who you think will win. Go on, tell us...

I feel trump going to come out strong in the next couple of weeks - hard to get away from deleting 33000 emails for Clinton

Lucan

"I feel trump going to come out strong in the next couple of weeks - hard to get away from deleting 33000 emails for Clinton "

Hmmm... Deleting emails versus being racist/misogynist/idiotic/away with the fairies. I don't like either but I know which one I despise more. He represents just about every negative stereotype I can think of in relation to the US.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I feel trump going to come out strong in the next couple of weeks - hard to get away from deleting 33000 emails for Clinton "

Trump is going to be nasty in the last debate, then his bitter, twisted views will fade away and he'll be lucky to take a single state. America is headed for trouble now either way, his supporters won't go away.

I know mate not a supporter - just can't see main land America voting in a women in to the Whitehorse. Truly hope it happens but have a funny feeling

Clit-on will win. The biggest majority states in America will not vote for Trump because he is a business man, not a politician and although Trump tells the electorate what he thinks they want to hear he has no credible experience in politics. The word on the street is, even if he did get elected (which he wont) he will resign his position due to lack of political experience and world affairs and his bumhole will collapse

Ya interesting take man

They are both deplorable candidates. Clinton can only be described as a cunt!

Trump is not presidential material but he's less of a cunt than Clinton.

[Removed by poster at 18/10/16 16:02:17]

C*** is a bit strong - but don't find her genuine at all - it's pity that there wasn't a better female candidate put forward

"They are both deplorable candidates. Clinton can only be described as a cunt!

Trump is not presidential material but he's less of a cunt than Clinton. "

Care to share why you would refer to someone in this way? I can only imagine she's done something personal to you?

Care to share why you would refer to someone in this way? I can only imagine she's done something personal to you?"

Do some research on Clinton. You'll see soon enough why i refer to her in this way.

Care to share why you would refer to someone in this way? I can only imagine she's done something personal to you?

Do some research on Clinton. You'll see soon enough why i refer to her in this way. "

Nah, I don't think so. As I suspected, you're just trying to be shocking.

"C*** is a bit strong - but don't find her genuine at all - it's pity that there wasn't a better female candidate put forward "

Or just a better candidate full stop. Doesn't have to be a female.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Who do I think will win and why "

I don't know who you think will win, or why!

A bright future for everyone no matter who wins lol

Do some research on Clinton. You'll see soon enough why i refer to her in this way.

Nah, I don't think so. As I suspected, you're just trying to be shocking."

No i'm not. Do some reading on Clintons involvement with contractors in Haiti after the earthquake devestated it. Also her involvement in Nigeria with The Clinton Foundation. I don't post anything on fab or anywhere else to stir the pot. I post with my thoughts and personal views.

No i'm not. Do some reading on Clintons involvement with contractors in Haiti after the earthquake devestated it. Also her involvement in Nigeria with The Clinton Foundation. I don't post anything on fab or anywhere else to stir the pot. I post with my thoughts and personal views. "

Ok, I will. What was her involvement in Haiti other than helping to bring investment from foreign investors to the island?

Getting interesting - was their foundation investigated

No i'm not. Do some reading on Clintons involvement with contractors in Haiti after the earthquake devestated it. Also her involvement in Nigeria with The Clinton Foundation. I don't post anything on fab or anywhere else to stir the pot. I post with my thoughts and personal views.

Ok, I will. What was her involvement in Haiti other than helping to bring investment from foreign investors to the island?"

She was the one who decided who got contracts etc for helping to rebuild. Coincidently, friends and donators to the Clinton foundation 'won' contracts. Those companies then cashed in on money that was supposed to be helping rebuild a devestated country. Instead they built a fraction of the new housing they said they would and charged five times as much for it. All the while Bill would do a speech sponsored by these people for many many times the amount of cash that he would normally receive for a speech. This is just a snippet. The Clintons are making millions on the back of sufdering around the world, while their mates and associates also make multi million dollar profits, whilst ripping these countries off.

Maybe in four years there will be someone more fitting of the office

"

She was the one who decided who got contracts etc for helping to rebuild. Coincidently, friends and donators to the Clinton foundation 'won' contracts. Those companies then cashed in on money that was supposed to be helping rebuild a devestated country. Instead they built a fraction of the new housing they said they would and charged five times as much for it. All the while Bill would do a speech sponsored by these people for many many times the amount of cash that he would normally receive for a speech. This is just a snippet. The Clintons are making millions on the back of sufdering around the world, while their mates and associates also make multi million dollar profits, whilst ripping these countries off. "

Any links?

Go candy store

Sorry no links. It's better if you search yourself. Then you will be forming an opinion on your own research. Rather than info that i am putting your way. There is a good bit online.

Ok, I will. What was her involvement in Haiti other than helping to bring investment from foreign investors to the island?

She was the one who decided who got contracts etc for helping to rebuild. Coincidently, friends and donators to the Clinton foundation 'won' contracts. Those companies then cashed in on money that was supposed to be helping rebuild a devestated country. Instead they built a fraction of the new housing they said they would and charged five times as much for it. All the while Bill would do a speech sponsored by these people for many many times the amount of cash that he would normally receive for a speech. This is just a snippet. The Clintons are making millions on the back of sufdering around the world, while their mates and associates also make multi million dollar profits, whilst ripping these countries off. "

Funny, sounds just like Irish politics, just on a bigger scale

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Giant douche or turd sandwich?

Tough choice.

"Sorry no links. It's better if you search yourself. Then you will be forming an opinion on your own research. Rather than info that i am putting your way. There is a good bit online. "

Ok, I couldn't find anything to back your claims. Here is a fact checking post from the Washington Post after Dishonest Donny claimed she & her husband misappropriated money & built a "sweatshop" instead of helping Haitians...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/17/trumps-claim-that-a-clinton-backed-haiti-factory-amounted-to-a-massive-sweatshop/

"Giant douche or turd sandwich?

Tough choice."

HA HA you've been watching South Park

"Sorry no links. It's better if you search yourself. Then you will be forming an opinion on your own research. Rather than info that i am putting your way. There is a good bit online.

Ok, I couldn't find anything to back your claims. Here is a fact checking post from the Washington Post after Dishonest Donny claimed she & her husband misappropriated money & built a "sweatshop" instead of helping Haitians...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/17/trumps-claim-that-a-clinton-backed-haiti-factory-amounted-to-a-massive-sweatshop/"

I might take a look later. Thanks.

Irish politics much more corrupt - gibing giving themselves so much of a rise - out of alignment with the general worker

Politics is corrupt everywhere. It's a farce.

"Politics is corrupt everywhere. It's a farce. "

That. We can agree on that!

Lucan

"Politics is corrupt everywhere. It's a farce. "

You should stand for election. Sure we'd all vote for you

Agree with that for sure - but believe the majority go in with good intentions. But get screwed over by the system that is meant to protect

People are venal, why would their elected representatives be any different?

"Politics is corrupt everywhere. It's a farce.

That. We can agree on that! "

Can i get that in writing?

By *aughtyTippcplCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

"I feel trump going to come out strong in the next couple of weeks - hard to get away from deleting 33000 emails for Clinton

Hmmm... Deleting emails versus being racist/misogynist/idiotic/away with the fairies. I don't like either but I know which one I despise more. He represents just about every negative stereotype I can think of in relation to the US. "

I'd like to see an honest, truthful, moral, just and right politician. One who genuinly wants to make a difference. Can't be that hard to find?

"Politics is corrupt everywhere. It's a farce.

You should stand for election. Sure we'd all vote for you "

Campaign manager Michael?

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"I'd like to see an honest, truthful, moral, just and right politician. One who genuinly wants to make a difference. Can't be that hard to find? "

"I'd like to see an honest, truthful, moral, just and right politician. One who genuinly wants to make a difference. Can't be that hard to find? "

One may start out like that,but won't progress very far. Any more than the most honest, hard-working employees make it to be CEOs of multinationals.

The barrier seems to be when they take a step from local politics, you know, when they get a taste of the sugar...

"I'd like to see an honest, truthful, moral, just and right politician. One who genuinly wants to make a difference. Can't be that hard to find?

The barrier seems to be when they take a step from local politics, you know, when they get a taste of the sugar..."

You think local politicians are immune? Pmsl

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

Trump will win

"I'd like to see an honest, truthful, moral, just and right politician. One who genuinly wants to make a difference. Can't be that hard to find?

The barrier seems to be when they take a step from local politics, you know, when they get a taste of the sugar...

You think local politicians are immune? Pmsl"

No, no, not by a long chalk but that step quite often seems to sever any remaining ties to us plebeians.

in general. Nobody has the balls in modern politics to make a difference. Governments are run to make the elite money not to serve the public.

Lucan

They're out there. Maybe they're on a different side of the political fence to you.

Anyone who says that all TDs in Dáil Éireann or all MLAs in Stormont are corrupt is talking nonsense. I'm not suggesting that there's none but there's less corruption in Irish politics now than probably at any time in the past. There's plenty of ineptitude but that's a different matter.

They're out there. Maybe they're on a different side of the political fence to you.

Anyone who says that all TDs in Dáil Éireann or all MLAs in Stormont are corrupt is talking nonsense. I'm not suggesting that there's none but there's less corruption in Irish politics now than probably at any time in the past. There's plenty of ineptitude but that's a different matter. "

One might argue that a certain level of amorality is necessary to achieve any progress politically - after all, you can't please everyone.

Lucan

Anyone who says that all TDs in Dáil Éireann or all MLAs in Stormont are corrupt is talking nonsense. I'm not suggesting that there's none but there's less corruption in Irish politics now than probably at any time in the past. There's plenty of ineptitude but that's a different matter.

One might argue that a certain level of amorality is necessary to achieve any progress politically - after all, you can't please everyone."

It's certainly not a job for everyone.

One might argue that a certain level of amorality is necessary to achieve any progress politically - after all, you can't please everyone.

It's certainly not a job for everyone. "

You are right Michael. There just isn't enough good ones.

By *unguy122Man  over a year ago

Northside Dublin

Neither are really trustworthy candidates for the job .. Trump doesnt play ball with the system as it is now so id like to see what would happen if he gets in

What changes would happen and if he would charge Hillary with the email scandal

Or it could be all locker room talk lol

You are right Michael. There just isn't enough good ones. "

They are no better or worse than the general population IMO - why would they be?

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

[Removed by poster at 18/10/16 18:13:18]

They are no better or worse than the general population IMO - why would they be?

"

Well to be honest. We as the population can't really complain. We sit and allow our representatives do what they do. If we don't like something. We winge and then a couple of weeks later, there is something else to moan about. We are to blame essentially. We allow our politicians do what they do. We allow our laws to be what they are. We allow our financial institutions to do what they do. We allow it. For any change to happen. The people need to stand up and be counted.

"Clit-on will win. The biggest majority states in America will not vote for Trump because he is a business man, not a politician and although Trump tells the electorate what he thinks they want to hear he has no credible experience in politics. The word on the street is, even if he did get elected (which he wont) he will resign his position due to lack of political experience and world affairs and his bumhole will collapse "

I only believe the bum hole bit

Ineptitude fair point

Well to be honest. We as the population can't really complain. We sit and allow our representatives do what they do. If we don't like something. We winge and then a couple of weeks later, there is something else to moan about. We are to blame essentially. We allow our politicians do what they do. We allow our laws to be what they are. We allow our financial institutions to do what they do. We allow it. For any change to happen. The people need to stand up and be counted. "

It's somewhat amusing to hear this on a site where people claim to abhor moral judgement of any kind

Every accusation the Republicans have thrown at Clinton regarding Benghazi and her personal email servers have been investigated to death by the FBI and Republican led committees. They could find no wrong doing.

Donald Trump is a sleazy misogynist, racist, bigoted liar, who incites violence at his own rallies and promotes the assassination and imprisonment of his political candidate the likes of which is criminal. He idolizes dictators and spews hatred towards women, minorities and anyone who disagrees with him. He has the intellect and vocabulary of a 10 year old and zero political or public service experience. He got into the political world by pushing the racist birther movement on Americans 1st black president. He does not know, nor wish to learn basic facts regarding foreign policy or the nuclear arsenal that could be at his fingertips.

I'm very hopeful Clinton will win by a landslide and all the 3rd party voters who could vote for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson will understand the seriousness should such a man get into power and will vote Clinton instead.

She may not be perfect, far from it, but she knows how to be a politician, how to work across the aisle, how to negotiate, and find Iraq on a map!!

Honestly, I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Both are idiots from what I can see.

" He does not know, nor wish to learn basic facts regarding foreign policy or the nuclear arsenal that could be at his fingertips

She may not be perfect, far from it, but she knows how to be a politician, how to work across the aisle, how to negotiate, and find Iraq on a map!!"

If (and IMO, when) Clinton wins, she'll turn US attentions to Iran and further afield - at Israel's behest - and it's then likely to be curtains for vast swathes of humanity. Nuclear war between US /allies and Russia/China/allies is a very real threat now.

If Trump gets in, it will be the same scenario.

I've never been more depressed or fearful about the future of humanity. When you have two power-crazy psychos battling it out for the most powerful job in the world - then it's a time to be afraid. No matter where you live or who you are.

Mmm I think both would have a chance against historic more worthy champions - her isolation of Russia slightly worries me - not sure if either will last 2 terns & haven't a clue of the vices

The vices could hold all the power and haven't a fecking clue about them- does anyone

Yes. Pence is a religious nutjob.

He pushed to introduce legislation that made anyone who wanted an abortion to also have to have a funeral an incur those costs.

He is completely anti women, anti choice and anti LGTB.

Doesn't sound promising - is there any hope lol

Bernie 2020

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

It is a choice between pestilence and cholera. Fucks up the US either way. However imho Trump acts and behaves like a loose cannon, Hillary is a risk one can evaluate and provision for. So will we have mass immigration from the States soon?

Where will they go - Can't see Canada taking them

"Where will they go - Can't see Canada taking them "

True, and Mexico isn't to keen either. Hold your breath the yanks are coming, lol

It could be messy

There is a very small part of me that says "you know what, fuck it. I hope Trump gets it". I kinda wanna see how fucked up shit will get.... Is that bad

I'm sort of similiar to mate but will we be in the trenches if it happens

"There is a very small part of me that says "you know what, fuck it. I hope Trump gets it". I kinda wanna see how fucked up shit will get.... Is that bad "

I agree. ! whoever gets it, shouldn't. And it will be kind of funny - til they bomb someone and involve the rest of the world

The sad thing as us normal people on the ground have no say whatsoever - and we are the people most affected

By *ealOne74Man  over a year ago

limerick

It sucks to be American these days if your only two realistic options are Trump or Hillary. Looks like Clinton is going to win though. But - if 40% of Americans are ready to vote for someone like Trump it shows how fed up with this fucked up polit-correct world people are. Something European politicans should think about. Especially the likes of Merkel...

"It sucks to be American these days if your only two realistic options are Trump or Hillary. Looks like Clinton is going to win though. But - if 40% of Americans are ready to vote for someone like Trump it shows how fed up with this fucked up polit-correct world people are. Something European politicans should think about. Especially the likes of Merkel..."

No, it just shows how totally fucked-up the US is.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"It sucks to be American these days if your only two realistic options are Trump or Hillary. Looks like Clinton is going to win though. But - if 40% of Americans are ready to vote for someone like Trump it shows how fed up with this fucked up polit-correct world people are. Something European politicans should think about. Especially the likes of Merkel...

No, it just shows how totally fucked-up the US is."

This!

The last debate on tonight could be crucial

Trump is the man

Clinton will win but two bad choices. The devil in me would like to see Trump win just to see what would happen, but thinking logically wouldn't want that either. Pity not a good 3rd candidate.

Clinton!

I'd like to think (hope) enough mericans will come to their senses and choose the most sane one.

Though I personally find clinton a pretty poor choice, trump is infinitely worse.

All in all I'm really glad I'm not a US citizen...

-R.

"There is a very small part of me that says "you know what, fuck it. I hope Trump gets it". I kinda wanna see how fucked up shit will get.... Is that bad "

It'll get really really fucked up Wilhelm

By *ark the manMan  over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

All i know is that Billy with the willy could run against Trump,hilldog,Osama Bama,Fool me Bush,Fool me Bush oldie and any other clown and still get elected with his pants down ! The women love him.

Make america great again !!!

Lucan

"All i know is that Billy with the willy could run against Trump,hilldog,Osama Bama,Fool me Bush,Fool me Bush oldie and any other clown and still get elected with his pants down ! The women love him.

Make america great again !!!

"

What are you on about?

The choice of gobshites they have to choose from.

Great list of clowns.

Lucan

Most of the people I think you were referring to aren't running though.

I know that. But if you lined up all the old gits and the new gits i reckon Free Billy would come out on top Still. Even if they voted tomorrow !

To tired to stay up for the last debate - recording it - feel it's going to be fire and brimstone

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I am awake and watching the presidential debate. Anyone else up?

Kent

Clearly neither should be the final two but I was forced to choose, I would reluctantly have to choose Clinton. But it would be through gritted teeth!!!

Kent

I think Trump has lost it tonight. Clinton has won this final debate in my opinion.

It's a toughy.

One has disco hands and the other wants to go to war with Russia and China.

Would you prefer your bum smacked by a sick old bigot, or be wiped out by a nuclear bomb??

"I am awake and watching the presidential debate. Anyone else up?"

Yeah, just in. Watching it now, did he just say he wouldn't accept the decision if he lost?!!!

"I am awake and watching the presidential debate. Anyone else up?

Yeah, just in. Watching it now, did he just say he wouldn't accept the decision if he lost?!!! "

Maybe we get to see armed redneck riots?

That would distract everyone and Enda can use the distraction to introduce some new taxes to fund TD's pay rise

He has "tremendous respect" for women. But the next female POTUS? She's "a nasty woman" when she tells him he's going to be paying more taxes as he's rich.

"He has "tremendous respect" for women. But the next female POTUS? She's "a nasty woman" when she tells him he's going to be paying more taxes as he's rich. "

Does anyone really belief that filthy rich people will pay more taxes beyond what they currently pay? Mind you I am not saying that they don't pay any, but if it is to much for their taste they do have the means to change the fiscal residence. All this talk about charging the rich is empty words, in any country if this world

"He has "tremendous respect" for women. But the next female POTUS? She's "a nasty woman" when she tells him he's going to be paying more taxes as he's rich.

Does anyone really belief that filthy rich people will pay more taxes beyond what they currently pay? Mind you I am not saying that they don't pay any, but if it is to much for their taste they do have the means to change the fiscal residence. All this talk about charging the rich is empty words, in any country if this world "

We can hope, and yes, one day I think they will, they'll have to if they don't want to be eaten.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"He has "tremendous respect" for women. But the next female POTUS? She's "a nasty woman" when she tells him he's going to be paying more taxes as he's rich.

Does anyone really belief that filthy rich people will pay more taxes beyond what they currently pay? Mind you I am not saying that they don't pay any, but if it is to much for their taste they do have the means to change the fiscal residence. All this talk about charging the rich is empty words, in any country if this world "

The funny thing is that Clinton is filthy rich herself, so there's no chance that she's going after her pals.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

its like south park. its a vote between a douche or a turd sandwich.

"its like south park. its a vote between a douche or a turd sandwich. "

Mr.Hankey got eaten?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"its like south park. its a vote between a douche or a turd sandwich.

Mr.Hankey got eaten? "

who would eat mr hanky? he's the Christmas poo, he loves me and he loves you

Kent

Arguably the most embarrassing presidential campaign (on both aides) that there has ever been!

The highly polished scripted Clinton is still a turd underneath. The only difference with Trump, he is too dumb to cover his tracks.

So you have a smart but corrupt president or a dumb orange one!

What a choice for America and for everyone. For the world waits to see which one will fuck it up once and for all....for everyone.

Subbykitten - well said - must have read English or journalism at some stage

Kent

"Subbykitten - well said - must have read English or journalism at some stage "

Ah difficult to tell if you are being serious or sarcastic lol

Clinton will win, best of a bad selection..

If the Republican party had nominated a decent candidate, Would have walked this election..

Kent

Thing is.... Clinton is brighter than Trump and it's too easy to push his buttons due to his narcissistic personality! So truth or lies, he reacts to it everytime! That's his major weakness in this game. All the reports of the women...they are not news! Everyone knows what he is! Noone is really shocked to hear how he talked about women in that audio tape. They are just shocked it found its way into the public arena! But if Hilary is so upset by how Trump treats women and the reports of sexual assault and harassment, why is she still married to a man like that????? She is a total hypocrite. She doesn't care about woman anymore than Trump does. They both care about money and power.

I don't think Hilary is the best of the worst or better than Trump. She is a major manipulator and liar of the worst kind, with many years of political experience and power who knows exactly how to play it, and she does it with a saccharine smile that sends shivers up my spine. She is weird. She is odd. I couldn't vote for her because you can't trust a single word that comes out of her mouth.

We already knew Trump was full of hot air anyway so christ knows why he is even there!!!! Total fuck up!

"I feel trump going to come out strong in the next couple of weeks - hard to get away from deleting 33000 emails for Clinton

Hmmm... Deleting emails versus being racist/misogynist/idiotic/away with the fairies. I don't like either but I know which one I despise more. He represents just about every negative stereotype I can think of in relation to the US. "

I think you listen to the BBC too much and follow their opinion

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Once the middle and lower classes of america watch the new trump campaign video (they used Micheal moores speech that was going around the internet which people claimed to be fake until the actual video footage of Michael moore saying those things came out),

I think trumps going to win.

all the internal polls has trump winning but the media dont report on internal polls.

november 8 will be very interesting for sure.

https://youtu.be/6pwXB2iIFeo

"Once the middle and lower classes of america watch the new trump campaign video (they used Micheal moores speech that was going around the internet which people claimed to be fake until the actual video footage of Michael moore saying those things came out),

I think trumps going to win.

all the internal polls has trump winning but the media dont report on internal polls.

november 8 will be very interesting for sure.

https://youtu.be/6pwXB2iIFeo"

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

It stumps me how a nation of nearly 300 Million, who should be choosing from the 'best of the best', are left with choosing the least worst.

I'm not sure that either of them have any redeeming qualities (IMO).

"It stumps me how a nation of nearly 300 Million, who should be choosing from the 'best of the best', are left with choosing the least worst.

I'm not sure that either of them have any redeeming qualities (IMO). "

The American people (the ones allowed to vote) choose their respective nominees through party-sponsored contests in each of the states and U.S. territories, a process that starts in February and takes up to five months, this was not initially just Trump and Clinton, through the polls, the American People decided.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Clinton any day, over that pig who will line the troughs for the rich, at the expense of the muppets supporting him

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"It stumps me how a nation of nearly 300 Million, who should be choosing from the 'best of the best', are left with choosing the least worst.

I'm not sure that either of them have any redeeming qualities (IMO).

The American people (the ones allowed to vote) choose their respective nominees through party-sponsored contests in each of the states and U.S. territories, a process that starts in February and takes up to five months, this was not initially just Trump and Clinton, through the polls, the American People decided. "

So do you think that Clinton and Trump are the 'best of the best' then?

[Removed by poster at 27/10/16 00:45:00]

I like trump because he got charisma and is not a poletician, he just won florida, trump, trump, trump

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I like trump because he got charisma and is not a poletician, he just won florida, trump, trump, trump "

My son just left Florida as he says he can't cope with the racist behaviour and language that has taken it over ... sad state of affairs.

"I like trump because he got charisma and is not a poletician, he just won florida, trump, trump, trump

My son just left Florida as he says he can't cope with the racist behaviour and language that has taken it over ... sad state of affairs."

Yes, it seems to be a change there too aint it.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"I like trump because he got charisma and is not a poletician, he just won florida, trump, trump, trump "

So you think Charisma is important when it comes to being what is probably the most powerful leader on the planet?, and you would take Charisma over political experience?

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Do explain how he has "just won Florida".

The election is not until November. ( unless Florida has its elections on a different date). No one has won anything .

"I like trump because he got charisma and is not a poletician, he just won florida, trump, trump, trump

The election is not until November. ( unless Florida has its elections on a different date). No one has won anything .

"

Yes that he got the edge you know.

London and France

Yes that he got the edge you know."

Hardly; he just currently has a 2 point poll lead as at yesterday ( which statistically means nothing).

Yes that he got the edge you know.

Hardly; he just currently has a 2 point poll lead as at yesterday ( which statistically means nothing).

"

That is right, which is a good start

Just wait until the actual vote, then I think it will all slide to Clinton

London and France

"Just wait until the actual vote, then I think it will all slide to Clinton "

I think the issue will be the old one of " in a poll I won't admit that I am going to voteX"

But that could apply to either side;

There are pkenty of those on both sides; but I rather think ( and hope) that the majority will hold their noses and vote for Clinton.

I believe that there are just enough non bigoted, non racist, and semi intelligent people in the US to not let Trump in.

I think people should choose the third choice.....

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04dggn1

"Just wait until the actual vote, then I think it will all slide to Clinton

I think the issue will be the old one of " in a poll I won't admit that I am going to voteX"

There are pkenty of those on both sides; but I rather think ( and hope) that the majority will hold their noses and vote for Clinton.

I believe that there are just enough non bigoted, non racist, and semi intelligent people in the US to not let Trump in."

you think the non bigoted, non racist, and semi intelligent people in the US will vote for Clinton, now lets see what they think of the FBI re-opening the Clinton case

Kent

I believe that there are just enough non bigoted, non racist, and semi intelligent people in the US to not let Trump in.

you think the non bigoted, non racist, and semi intelligent people in the US will vote for Clinton, now lets see what they think of the FBI re-opening the Clinton case"

Agreed. I can't stand Trump. But the blind naivety or blatant refusal to accept the truth about Clinton is truly staggering!

And why everyone is banging on about Trump and the sexual assault charges but ignoring the YEARS of abuse and rape charges by Bill Clinton or beyond me! The fact she condones, defends and brushes over her husbands actions yet talks of her work tor women and children???? I can barely breath listening to her with her psychotic smile and laugh when she has heard something she wants to pretend she hasn't!

She is such a dangerous woman! She has been at this for years!

Babbacombe Torquay

you think the non bigoted, non racist, and semi intelligent people in the US will vote for Clinton, now lets see what they think of the FBI re-opening the Clinton case

Agreed. I can't stand Trump. But the blind naivety or blatant refusal to accept the truth about Clinton is truly staggering!

And why everyone is banging on about Trump and the sexual assault charges but ignoring the YEARS of abuse and rape charges by Bill Clinton or beyond me! The fact she condones, defends and brushes over her husbands actions yet talks of her work tor women and children???? I can barely breath listening to her with her psychotic smile and laugh when she has heard something she wants to pretend she hasn't!

She is such a dangerous woman! She has been at this for years! "

Has Bill Clinton ever been convicted of rape?, that's one hell of an accusation to make.

Kent

Has Bill Clinton ever been convicted of rape?, that's one hell of an accusation to make."

Has Trump? Oh come on! This is not a newsflash! The point is.... people are happy to point the finger at Trump but not Clinton. There are plenty of women who have accused Clinton of worse and gone on record for it!

It's the hypocrisy I can't stand.

They are both truly awful candidates!

Juanita Broaddrick (born December 13, 1942)[citation needed] is an American former nursing home administrator. She alleged in 1999 that United States President Bill Clinton raped her in April 1978 when she was 35 years old and he was Arkansas Attorney General. President Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, denied the allegations on his client's behalf. Clinton declined to comment further on the issue

Babbacombe Torquay

"Juanita Broaddrick (born December 13, 1942)[citation needed] is an American former nursing home administrator. She alleged in 1999 that United States President Bill Clinton raped her in April 1978 when she was 35 years old and he was Arkansas Attorney General. President Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, denied the allegations on his client's behalf. Clinton declined to comment further on the issue"

So not convicted of rape then?, nor questioned, nor charged, nor tried for the alleged offence?

Funny how Trump supporters RIGHTL point out that Donald hasn't been convicted of any sex crimes, yet Bill Clinton isn't afforded the same respect.

I will be putting a bet on for trump to win. I am that confident he will win by miles

Babbacombe Torquay

Has Bill Clinton ever been convicted of rape?, that's one hell of an accusation to make.

Has Trump? Oh come on! This is not a newsflash! The point is.... people are happy to point the finger at Trump but not Clinton. There are plenty of women who have accused Clinton of worse and gone on record for it!

It's the hypocrisy I can't stand.

They are both truly awful candidates! "

I totally agree....they are both awful candidates

Kent

"Juanita Broaddrick (born December 13, 1942)[citation needed] is an American former nursing home administrator. She alleged in 1999 that United States President Bill Clinton raped her in April 1978 when she was 35 years old and he was Arkansas Attorney General. President Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, denied the allegations on his client's behalf. Clinton declined to comment further on the issue

So not convicted of rape then?, nor questioned, nor charged, nor tried for the alleged offence?

Funny how Trump supporters RIGHTL point out that Donald hasn't been convicted of any sex crimes, yet Bill Clinton isn't afforded the same respect."

I am not a Trump supporter!!! I don't support either if them Both have treated women terribly over the years and both should be held to account equally and fairly!

Babbacombe Torquay

"Juanita Broaddrick (born December 13, 1942)[citation needed] is an American former nursing home administrator. She alleged in 1999 that United States President Bill Clinton raped her in April 1978 when she was 35 years old and he was Arkansas Attorney General. President Clinton's attorney, David Kendall, denied the allegations on his client's behalf. Clinton declined to comment further on the issue

Funny how Trump supporters RIGHTL point out that Donald hasn't been convicted of any sex crimes, yet Bill Clinton isn't afforded the same respect.

I am not a Trump supporter!!! I don't support either if them Both have treated women terribly over the years and both should be held to account equally and fairly! "

Actually I don't think I quoted you.....

Kent

"I will be putting a bet on for trump to win. I am that confident he will win by miles "

I don't agree. I think the Clinton team is too powerful and too many nasty games being played now . I believe Clinton will win it easily. Trump hasn't a chance. He doesn't have the connections she has. She has the Obama establishment, Oprah Winfrey (MASSIVELY influential) and political alies. If he won then I would have to question how on earth he did!

Kent

I am not a Trump supporter!!! I don't support either if them Both have treated women terribly over the years and both should be held to account equally and fairly!

Actually I don't think I quoted you....."

Ok

Babbacombe Torquay

It really is something though when the best two candidates the US has to muster are so glaringly poor....in different but equally worrying ways.

I'm willing to say I think trump will win..... And I'll tell you who's to blame...

Well off lefty neo liberals and the press.... There full of shit and completely devoid of anything going on in the country and what has been going on for decades now!.

Hillary will be be no better than Obama who was no better than bush who was no better than Clinton who was no better than bush..... Trump has done what Reagan did, he said what people thought, he pointed his finger at the right places and said I'll stop all this... It's all bullshit Reagan was a fucking knob, he spent more than anybody and got in on the "federal gov is to big" narrative..... The only section of society in all the west who've gained anything fun politics in the last 40 years are the 0.1% at the top, they've had they're personal tax slashed, there company tax slashed, there tax heavens pumped up, back hand deals and bailed out.... And everybody else had to have austerity to pay for it, there job had to be shipped overseas, they had to compete with eastern Europeans and Mexicans and hell China and Malaysia can make your clothes for nothing with child labour.... That's globalisation you shmucks.

Brexit xenophobia, trump racism, Putin misogynia.... It's anything but the glaring fact that the wealthy have screwed over everybody for decades.

Blair sold off massive chunks of the NHS,invaded Iraq, bill Clinton signed the act for the finance industry bailed out the dot com bubble, Obama kept open Guantanamo while brown covertly shipped out prisoners under the cover of darkness.... The left haven't exactly got clean hands.

The billionaires class are going to reap the whirlwind of their medaling and so are neo liberal corrupt politicans

Kent

Well!!!! Who knows what to think after the latest October surprise announcement from the FBI !

Has to swayed anyone's thinking ?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I'm willing to say I think trump will win..... And I'll tell you who's to blame...

Well off lefty neo liberals and the press.... There full of shit and completely devoid of anything going on in the country and what has been going on for decades now!.

Hillary will be be no better than Obama who was no better than bush who was no better than Clinton who was no better than bush..... Trump has done what Reagan did, he said what people thought, he pointed his finger at the right places and said I'll stop all this... It's all bullshit Reagan was a fucking knob, he spent more than anybody and got in on the "federal gov is to big" narrative..... The only section of society in all the west who've gained anything fun politics in the last 40 years are the 0.1% at the top, they've had they're personal tax slashed, there company tax slashed, there tax heavens pumped up, back hand deals and bailed out.... And everybody else had to have austerity to pay for it, there job had to be shipped overseas, they had to compete with eastern Europeans and Mexicans and hell China and Malaysia can make your clothes for nothing with child labour.... That's globalisation you shmucks.

Brexit xenophobia, trump racism, Putin misogynia.... It's anything but the glaring fact that the wealthy have screwed over everybody for decades.

Blair sold off massive chunks of the NHS,invaded Iraq, bill Clinton signed the act for the finance industry bailed out the dot com bubble, Obama kept open Guantanamo while brown covertly shipped out prisoners under the cover of darkness.... The left haven't exactly got clean hands.

The billionaires class are going to reap the whirlwind of their medaling and so are neo liberal corrupt politicans"

I said it right from the very start that I thought Trump would win. I still stick by my original prediction. The timing of the FBI intervention now could be the final nail in the coffin for Hillary Clinton.

Kent

"I'm willing to say I think trump will win..... And I'll tell you who's to blame...

The billionaires class are going to reap the whirlwind of their medaling and so are neo liberal corrupt politicans

I said it right from the very start that I thought Trump would win. I still stick by my original prediction. The timing of the FBI intervention now could be the final nail in the coffin for Hillary Clinton. "

Well she leading though! But it seems the polls are closer now since this recent FBI thing

Putin..........

It doesn't matter which of these morons wins. Putin will be laughing up his sleeve!

Kent

"Putin..........

It doesn't matter which of these morons wins. Putin will be laughing up his sleeve!"

You may be right. Not sure what Putin really thinks. But in truth.... the president is somewhat of a figurehead. They don't really call all the shots. There is a huge machinery behind the oval office so isn't it more a case of Republic or Democrat rather than Clinton or Trump? Are they REALLY going to leave either of these clowns alone in all seriousness, whoever wins????? I mean just look at them both!!!!

"I will be putting a bet on for trump to win. I am that confident he will win by miles

I don't agree. I think the Clinton team is too powerful and too many nasty games being played now . I believe Clinton will win it easily. Trump hasn't a chance. He doesn't have the connections she has. She has the Obama establishment, Oprah Winfrey (MASSIVELY influential) and political alies. If he won then I would have to question how on earth he did! "

That is right and yeah, too many games is playing now there, it will be a good race to the finish and to see who wins.

Kent

It is actually quite scary what is happening now the FBI are also being accused if influencing the election result!

If it turns the tide and Trump wins as a result, God knows what the implications of that will be! If it could be shown that the director of the FBI has possibly broken the law, as suggested in news today.

Bedtime Reading;

Recently Donald Trump broke with the Republican convention and roiled the party base by boldly stating “You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They [the Bush administration] lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq]; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.” He also stated “We spent $2 trillion, thousands of lives. Obviously, it was a mistake. George Bush made a mistake. We can make mistakes. But that one was a beauty. We should have never been in Iraq. We have destabilized the Middle East.”

This typically brash Trump statement went against an unwritten rule in the Republican establishment which states that it is taboo to bring up the subject of the WMDs that were not found after the invasion and occupation of secular-Baathist Iraq (all of the strands of intelligence, from Iraqi killer drones to mobile weapons labs to nuclear centrifuges fell apart after the occupation of the country and “exploitation” of its bases and facilities).

If you go to Google “images” and try finding online pictures of U.S. reconnaissance and exploitation troops uncovering the much-hyped Iraqi WMDs — like killer drones that were said to be able to strike American mainland or mobile weapons labs — there are none available. All that was found by the U.S. Army Joint Captured Material Exploitation Group teams were some old, corroded, un-useable, “demilitarized” artillery shells rotting in the desert from the 1980s, a far cry from the active, threatening chemical, biological and even nuclear(!) WMD program we were repeatedly told by Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice and Rumsfeld that Iraq possessed.

Trump was of course absolutely correct in his bold, in your face statement. But try telling that to the average Republican voter, the majority of whom (63 percent according to a Dartmouth College poll) believe that WMDs were found in Iraq.

It seems the Republican base has a hard time accepting the fact that their president led them into a disastrous war that took the lives of almost 4,500 brave American men and women who thought they were defending their country from WMDs (i.e. fifty percent more than were killed by Al Qaeda on 9/11) and cost three trillion dollars and spawned ISIS (where there had previously been a secular Baathist government with no WMDs) based on cooked up intel.

But the very leaders who sold them the goods on Iraq’s non-existent weapons program have (with the exception of Cheney) come out and acknowledged that there were no WMDs. Bush, like Powell before him, ultimately acknowledged that the search for WMDs had ended in failure as reported in his own memoir Decision Points. Bush wrote, “No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn’t find the weapons. I had a sickening feeling every time I thought about it. I still do.” When discussing the lack of WMDs, Bush would later state, “It is true that much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong.” In an interview with ABC’s Martha Raddatz, Bush would once again confirm the lack of WMDs in Iraq:

Raddatz: Just let me go back because you brought this up. You said Saddam Hussein posed a threat in the post-9/11 world. They didn’t find weapons of mass destruction.

Bush: That’s true. Everybody thought they had them.

On yet another occasion, Bush said “Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.”

Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, who made numerous declarations on the existence of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons in Iraq, also acknowledged making at least one “misstatement” about WMDs. He then stated, “It appears that there were not weapons of mass destruction there.” When asked by the BBC about the lack of WMDs in Iraq, Rumsfeld would later say, “Why the intelligence proved wrong, I’m not in a position to say.”

In his memoir, Known and Unknown, Rumsfeld specifically mentioned the lack of WMD stockpiles in Iraq and said “Saddam Hussein didn’t have ready stockpiles of WMD our intelligence community believed we would uncover. The shift in emphasis suggested that Iraq’s intentions and capability for building WMD had somehow not been threatening. Many Americans and others around the world accordingly came to believe the war was unnecessary.” (page 712)

National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice similarly acknowledged, “What we have is evidence that there are differences between what we knew going in and what we found on the ground.” Secretary of State Colin Powell would also state, “Of course I regret that a lot of it [the evidence] turned out be wrong.”

To compound matters, the Iraq Survey Group (ISG) created by President Bush to scour post-invasion Iraq and find hidden WMDs ultimately reported the following definitive findings to the U.S. government once their search was complete:

“Saddam Hussein ended the nuclear program in 1991 following the Gulf war. ISG found no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program.”

“In practical terms, with the destruction of the Al Hakam facility, Iraq abandoned its ambition to obtain advanced BW [biological warfare] weapons quickly. ISG found no direct evidence that Iraq, after 1996, had plans for a new BW program or was conducting BW-specific work for military purposes.”

“While a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions have been discovered, ISG judges that Iraq unilaterally destroyed its undeclared chemical weapons stockpile in 1991. There are no credible indications that Baghdad resumed production of chemical munitions thereafter.”

What does all of this mean for the majority of Republicans who still cling to the stated rationale/pretext for invading and dismantling Baathist-Socialist Iraq? It would seem to indicate that they have been grasping onto straws and they should, like the Democrats who previously acknowledged that President Bill Clinton lied to them about the Lewinsky affair, acknowledge the truth, just as the very leaders who deceived them in the first place have belatedly done.

Professor Brian Glyn Williams worked for the CIA’s Counter Terrorism Center in Afghanistan and is author of The Last Warlord. The Life and Legend of Dostum, the Afghan Warrior who Led U.S. Special Forces to Topple the Taliban Regime

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"It is actually quite scary what is happening now the FBI are also being accused if influencing the election result!

If it turns the tide and Trump wins as a result, God knows what the implications of that will be! If it could be shown that the director of the FBI has possibly broken the law, as suggested in news today."

The top guy at the FBI had been sitting on this latest information about the emails for weeks. Why had he been hiding it that long and was he trying to keep it quiet to help Clinton?

He was only forced to go public with this information now because of a revolt within the FBI and whistle blowers lower down threatened to blow the whole thing open.

Babbacombe Torquay

"It is actually quite scary what is happening now the FBI are also being accused if influencing the election result!

If it turns the tide and Trump wins as a result, God knows what the implications of that will be! If it could be shown that the director of the FBI has possibly broken the law, as suggested in news today.

The top guy at the FBI had been sitting on this latest information about the emails for weeks. Why had he been hiding it that long and was he trying to keep it quiet to help Clinton?

He was only forced to go public with this information now because of a revolt within the FBI and whistle blowers lower down threatened to blow the whole thing open. "

It certainly seems that way.....

By *inette Vida MayTV/TS  over a year ago

Darlington

Who ever wins, Clinton will bring American Capitalism and greed to the out right need, never seen before since Thatcher did with privatisation.

If Trump wins, god help America, GOD help the world, the geopolitical consequences will ripple around the world, far longer than the Brexit.

America will have more enemies than allies than ever in their young history. Yet I suspect Trump has more than political interest, both financial and to become one of historical families of USA history, a founder father of a new age. If Trump wins, her allies of the USA are going to be financially stressed, fleeced in tax, and militarily use.

I was more interested in the UFO connection in the podesta emails than the widely known and bloody obvious Clinton corruption....I find that stuff very fascinating

I had a dream last night, where I was at trumps victory parade taking selfies with him

Well if Clinton wins....which i expect, Trump will cry "Foul" and with his followers make America almost ungovernable........It will be no picnic for the rest of us either. If Trump wins, shut the door and weep ... He is not bright enough a poor mans Alan Sugar... a shit stirrer is all he is ....

Marc Rich!!

hedge-funds!!

tax evasion, wire fraud and racketeering.

Kent

I don't think Trump will win. He has gained in some areas and its a tight race but he still has a lot to do to beat Hilary.

But not long now! We will see!

If I am wrong and Trump wins then I think there will be far reaching repercussions as to how someone with zero political experience became Commander in chief of the free world.

That said, I don't relish the idea of Hilary for US president either!

But that's the choice America made!

"I don't think Trump will win. He has gained in some areas and its a tight race but he still has a lot to do to beat Hilary.

If I am wrong and Trump wins then I think there will be far reaching repercussions as to how someone with zero political experience became Commander in chief of the free world.

But that's the choice America made!"

That's the choice the party electorate made.....ordinary citizens did not vote for the candidates....just the registered delegates. Actually quite small in number! Clinton was always a shoe in for the democrats either way! The republicans are going to regret going forctrump. Win or lose the Republican Party could take decades to recover.....a bit like labour and Corbyn?

Kent

"I don't think Trump will win. He has gained in some areas and its a tight race but he still has a lot to do to beat Hilary.

But that's the choice America made!

That's the choice the party electorate made.....ordinary citizens did not vote for the candidates....just the registered delegates. Actually quite small in number! Clinton was always a shoe in for the democrats either way! The republicans are going to regret going forctrump. Win or lose the Republican Party could take decades to recover.....a bit like labour and Corbyn?"

Actually yes you are right. I totally forgot the party electorate chooses their candidate. Crazy times!

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Well if Clinton wins....which i expect, Trump will cry "Foul" and with his followers make America almost ungovernable........It will be no picnic for the rest of us either. If Trump wins, shut the door and weep ... He is not bright enough a poor mans Alan Sugar... a shit stirrer is all he is .... "

I am here in the US at the moment and right up until my last trip here in September I would have said that Trump does not stand a chance.

Something has happened in the last month and Trump now does have a chance and that is all because his supporters are much more motivated to go out and vote. You can be assured that the Trump turnout will be 95%-100% og his supporters but Clinton will not get anything like that.

Apathy will destroy the United States just like it did in the UK in June.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Trump supporters are motivated but it seems so are the Latinos and blacks.

There are still a lot of non trump supporting republicans too.

» Add a new message to this topic