FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Anyone watching Bbc one ?

Anyone watching Bbc one ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The refugees who make our clothes this is all top price stuff so who is making the $'s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

M and S?

Inequity in capitalism will be the death of capitalism!....I belive the solution will be in totalitarianism

[Removed by poster at 25/10/16 06:27:37]

"Inequity in capitalism will be the death of capitalism!....I belive the solution will be in totalitarianism"

The poor is needed to make the rich rich. Inequality is keeping capitalism alive.

"Inequity in capitalism will be the death of capitalism!....I belive the solution will be in totalitarianism

The poor is needed to make the rich rich. Inequality is keeping capitalism alive."

You don't need to bail out banks when capitalism thrives.... Were in its death throws, look around you, the unthinkable 20 years ago is mainstream.... Tomorrow will bring stuff you never dreamt of

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Typical BBC being over the top in my view,it is better to giove them work than let them roam the streets.

A lot of British youngsters should be made to work,better on low money than being layabouts

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Typical BBC being over the top in my view,it is better to giove them work than let them roam the streets.

A lot of British youngsters should be made to work,better on low money than being layabouts"

Don't get me wrong I don't mind the fact that children are working as back when I was 14 I was working evenings and weekends so I could help out my dad with the money as we were the poorest amongst the poor

But what I don't like is that they were getting paid real shit money just so that big rich stores or factory's could max thier profits

Yes they are children but not every country has the luxury of a welfare state so they work to help support thier family.

» Add a new message to this topic