FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > My Politics is so fucked up....

My Politics is so fucked up....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Watching QT.

I am a natural Conservative and the Conservative nob on the panel is massively irritating.

I like the Lib Dems (my secret crush) but the woman representing the Lib Dems is beyond hopeless.

I hate Labour with all my heart but found myself agreeing with the Labour guy on almost everything he said.

I think I will just overdose on Captain Morgans.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I watched Question Time earlier too, and I agree with you on the first 2. The Conservative guy is a nob, and the Lib dem woman is hopeless.

On the Labour guy I think he was a combination of the first 2, he was both a nob and hopeless.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Watching QT.

I am a natural Conservative and the Conservative nob on the panel is massively irritating.

I like the Lib Dems (my secret crush) but the woman representing the Lib Dems is beyond hopeless.

I hate Labour with all my heart but found myself agreeing with the Labour guy on almost everything he said.

I think I will just overdose on Captain Morgans."

You should get some decent rum.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

The only one I liked was Dia Chacravarty from the taxpayers alliance. Ken Loach was OK up to a point but just kept talking over anything the conservative guy was trying to say, and then on Heathrow basically said he didn't agree with any more capacity, and that flying should be discouraged but that doesn't mean any flying he wants to do!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Watching QT.

I think I will just overdose on Captain Morgans."

similar except I had a cuppa..

the woman from the tax payers alliance was both irritating and condescending..

thought Ken Loach had some good points especially on the mess that is the assessment system but he got a bit lost on runways..

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

I think the whole panel has been drinking Captain Morgan's last night, one of the most irritating QT for a long time.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"I think the whole panel has been drinking Captain Morgan's last night, one of the most irritating QT for a long time."
. Not as irritating as the shit you post .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are both natural Labour supporters and members (and would consider ourselves on the left), but have deep reservations about The Ayotollah of Islington and his cult-like followers.

There'll be interesting clashes to come though. The Unions almost entirely supported Remain and Heathrow Expansion. McDonnell (the defacto leader) supports neither and has apparently fallen out with Big Ken of Unite over it.

The only question is when will sanity prevail and an electable party return back because there's loads of us out there feeling hopelessly lost

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"We are both natural Labour supporters and members (and would consider ourselves on the left), but have deep reservations about The Ayotollah of Islington and his cult-like followers.

There'll be interesting clashes to come though. The Unions almost entirely supported Remain and Heathrow Expansion. McDonnell (the defacto leader) supports neither and has apparently fallen out with Big Ken of Unite over it.

The only question is when will sanity prevail and an electable party return back because there's loads of us out there feeling hopelessly lost "

Being honest I cant see Labour ever winning a General Election until they get most of the seats they lost to SNP back.

"We are both natural Labour supporters and members (and would consider ourselves on the left), but have deep reservations about The Ayotollah of Islington and his cult-like followers.

The only question is when will sanity prevail and an electable party return back because there's loads of us out there feeling hopelessly lost

Being honest I cant see Labour ever winning a General Election until they get most of the seats they lost to SNP back. "

Labour will never win an election again, the party we knew is finished. It was outdated anyway and had served its purpose and it has now gone even further backwards. A new party will need to be formed with a new kind of opposition thinking but this will take at least 10-20 years. In my opinion

Wakefield

Being honest I cant see Labour ever winning a General Election until they get most of the seats they lost to SNP back.

Labour will never win an election again, the party we knew is finished. It was outdated anyway and had served its purpose and it has now gone even further backwards. A new party will need to be formed with a new kind of opposition thinking but this will take at least 10-20 years. In my opinion"

I think it will take longer than that JC seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment I cant see that changing for a while unless something drastic happens.

Labour will never win an election again, the party we knew is finished. It was outdated anyway and had served its purpose and it has now gone even further backwards. A new party will need to be formed with a new kind of opposition thinking but this will take at least 10-20 years. In my opinion

I think it will take longer than that JC seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment I cant see that changing for a while unless something drastic happens."

well he is knocking on and is half senile anyway

Wakefield

I think it will take longer than that JC seems to be the flavour of the month at the moment I cant see that changing for a while unless something drastic happens.

well he is knocking on and is half senile anyway "

Wishful thinking I don't know why he is so popular, I don't remember hearing his name before until this year.

Labour will never win an election again, the party we knew is finished. It was outdated anyway and had served its purpose and it has now gone even further backwards. A new party will need to be formed with a new kind of opposition thinking but this will take at least 10-20 years. In my opinion"

People said exactly the same about Labour during the Thatcher years and the Tories in the Blair years.

Unless PR is brought in (which will inevitably bring together broad left/right wing groupings anyway) Labour will be back.

Just not with this pillock in charge.

People said exactly the same about Labour during the Thatcher years and the Tories in the Blair years.

Unless PR is brought in (which will inevitably bring together broad left/right wing groupings anyway) Labour will be back.

Just not with this pillock in charge."

Labours best chance in the Thatcher years was with Smith, sadly he passed away and they installed Kinnock. A nice chap but a pillock. Blair was just Maggie in drag, and Brown was so up himself he needed paddles. Milliband was a special kind of idiot, and his performance in the last general election paved the way for the far left.

Now the have Comrade Corbyn, and if May called an election now, Labour would exchange places with the LibDems in what would be a failure of epic proportions.

North West

"I think the whole panel has been drinking Captain Morgan's last night, one of the most irritating QT for a long time.. Not as irritating as the shit you post ."

If you cant behave like an adult - don't come to this forum. Personal attacks are against site rules.

North West

The only question is when will sanity prevail and an electable party return back because there's loads of us out there feeling hopelessly lost "

We live in solid Labour country and there is a distinct drift. Moderates are going to the Lib Dems and the poorer and angrier are either joing the Corbyn revolution or bizarrely, going to UKIP.

I'm a dedicated green party member, I don't envy your dilemma as you want what you think is best and nobody represents you fully?.

Well the green party don't represent me fully either, there just the closest to my persuasion.

At the moment i couldn't vote for Tory, labour, ukip or liberal as there all too far away from me in the majority of their policies

Babbacombe Torquay

"I think the whole panel has been drinking Captain Morgan's last night, one of the most irritating QT for a long time.. Not as irritating as the shit you post ."

Get used to it, I'm not being told how to think for myself by a total stranger...

lytham st.annes

"I think the whole panel has been drinking Captain Morgan's last night, one of the most irritating QT for a long time.. Not as irritating as the shit you post .

Get used to it, I'm not being told how to think for myself by a total stranger..."

. No worries,don,t post shite though ??

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I think the whole panel has been drinking Captain Morgan's last night, one of the most irritating QT for a long time.. Not as irritating as the shit you post .

Get used to it, I'm not being told how to think for myself by a total stranger.... No worries,don,t post shite though ??"

Is it safe to assume that your not a member of your local debating society?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I'm a dedicated green party member, I don't envy your dilemma as you want what you think is best and nobody represents you fully?.

Well the green party don't represent me fully either, there just the closest to my persuasion.

At the moment i couldn't vote for Tory, labour, ukip or liberal as there all too far away from me in the majority of their policies"

Still as a Green, you must be happy at the news today of a marine conservation area being established in Antarctica. Lots of major countries have signed up to it.

lytham st.annes

Get used to it, I'm not being told how to think for myself by a total stranger.... No worries,don,t post shite though ??

Correct,didn't know you had to be,common sense is enough for me .

Is it safe to assume that your not a member of your local debating society?"

Babbacombe Torquay

Get used to it, I'm not being told how to think for myself by a total stranger.... No worries,don,t post shite though ??"

You need to grow up mate

"I'm a dedicated green party member, I don't envy your dilemma as you want what you think is best and nobody represents you fully?.

At the moment i couldn't vote for Tory, labour, ukip or liberal as there all too far away from me in the majority of their policies

Still as a Green, you must be happy at the news today of a marine conservation area being established in Antarctica. Lots of major countries have signed up to it. "

... It's fantastic news the Antarctic has been a battle ground for years for alot of countries looking at exploiting it.... Although I fear Japan aren't one of them??.

Still as a Green, you must be happy at the news today of a marine conservation area being established in Antarctica. Lots of major countries have signed up to it. ... It's fantastic news the Antarctic has been a battle ground for years for alot of countries looking at exploiting it.... Although I fear Japan aren't one of them??.

"

Are Russia?

I went to a conference where one of the 28 Arctic Sunrise activists was a speaker, as well as their trauma therapist. What both the activists and the international team - from many organisations - were put through by Russian authorities was unbelievable.

You're clearly not the only one.

Here are some quotes from a 'dog's breakfast' of a speech from John McDonnell delivered at the Institute of Mechanical Engineers:

"The Government is hurtling towards a chaotic breakfast” and “a chaotic breakfast will lead to job losses”. Indeed he even said that Conservative voters “don’t want a bankers’ breakfast any more than I do”!?

Wow, you 2 have a history or something?

Babbacombe Torquay

Wow, you 2 have a history or something?"

No, never heard from him before, his messages are even more delightful

Labours best chance in the Thatcher years was with Smith, sadly he passed away and they installed Kinnock. A nice chap but a pillock. Blair was just Maggie in drag, and Brown was so up himself he needed paddles. Milliband was a special kind of idiot, and his performance in the last general election paved the way for the far left.

Now the have Comrade Corbyn, and if May called an election now, Labour would exchange places with the LibDems in what would be a failure of epic proportions."

Smith followed Kinnock, not the other way around. Smith's death lead to Blair being leader.

Now the have Comrade Corbyn, and if May called an election now, Labour would exchange places with the LibDems in what would be a failure of epic proportions.

Smith followed Kinnock, not the other way around. Smith's death lead to Blair being leader. "

I don't like labour , but I think Corbyns supporters could make use of first past the post , I've a yucky feeling we could get a Very Very Nasty surprise if Thier was an election ? Suppose the Scots go back to labour ?

Sturgeon is doing a good kanaka se job at the moment !

» Add a new message to this topic