FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump leading in the polls

Trump leading in the polls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A representative from the BrandsEye polling company was on BBC radio this morning. He said that according to its analysis Donald Trump was now ahead in the polls by a very small margin. As far I'm aware BrandsEye was the only polling Company which accurately predicted the Brexit vote!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good news indeed.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Very good news indeed."

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Very good news indeed."

For who?

If the polls are correct and Trump gets elected he has said he will build a wall between the USA and Mexico. Remind me who was the last leader to divide a continent like that? Maybe you think he was good news too.

He has said he will stop all Muslims entering the USA and get them all out. Which was the last country that banned a religion and who was the leader who wanted them all out? I believe he was very popular with the electorate too. Can anyone remember how that worked out for the world?

He has said that he will accept the election result so long as he wins. Anyone remember Stalin and Hitler's attitude to elections?

Maybe not such a good thing after all, what do you think?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Trump is still behind according to the NYT poll..

gap is closing but not ahead yet according to them..

I think the constitutional rights of Americans will protect Americans, I think that's why it's so hard to get them amended and personally speaking I don't think they should be able to amend them without a referendum

in Lancashire

"I think the constitutional rights of Americans will protect Americans, I think that's why it's so hard to get them amended and personally speaking I don't think they should be able to amend them without a referendum"

like they need to be more divided..

"Very good news indeed.

For who?

If the polls are correct and Trump gets elected he has said he will build a wall between the USA and Mexico. Remind me who was the last leader to divide a continent like that? Maybe you think he was good news too.

He has said he will stop all Muslims entering the USA and get them all out. Which was the last country that banned a religion and who was the leader who wanted them all out? I believe he was very popular with the electorate too. Can anyone remember how that worked out for the world?

He has said that he will accept the election result so long as he wins. Anyone remember Stalin and Hitler's attitude to elections?

Maybe not such a good thing after all, what do you think?"

You are aware a good part of the wall is already up!! or are you unaware of this?

I hope Trump wins, really do

"Very good news indeed.

For who?

Maybe not such a good thing after all, what do you think?"

The differences are many, but the main one is that Hitler and Stalin were both real, all be it totalitarian national leaders. The President of the United States is just a figure head of the status quo.

There will be no concentration or gulags, nobody will disappear to work themselves to death in the salt mines. Hilary will not be murdered with an ice pick, and there will be no night of the long knives.

You worry too much.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

This would truly be an awful thing because he has allowed all of the bad feelings go grow and thrive ....

If he wins I think he would resign pretty quickly as convinced he doesn't really want to win !

moston

"The differences are many, but the main one is that Hitler and Stalin were both real, all be it totalitarian national leaders. The President of the United States is just a figure head of the status quo.

There will be no concentration or gulags, nobody will disappear to work themselves to death in the salt mines. Hilary will not be murdered with an ice pick, and there will be no night of the long knives.

You worry too much. "

What was it the leaders of the Weimar Republic said in 1933 when they appointed Hitler as German Chancellor of a coalition government?

I seem to remember it was something about hiring him and that they would keep control of real power...

Now how did that work out?

Christ I really hope Hilary gets in, at least she has a hubby who's been there and done it (inc Monica! Lol)

"The differences are many, but the main one is that Hitler and Stalin were both real, all be it totalitarian national leaders. The President of the United States is just a figure head of the status quo.

You worry too much.

What was it the leaders of the Weimar Republic said in 1933 when they appointed Hitler as German Chancellor of a coalition government?

I seem to remember it was something about hiring him and that they would keep control of real power...

Now how did that work out? "

Yeah but surely measures have been taken to stop that happening again?

Beside Trump is no Hitler or indeed Stalin, he couldn't pull off that kind of power grab, even if he wants to.

moston

"Yeah but surely measures have been taken to stop that happening again?

Beside Trump is no Hitler or indeed Stalin, he couldn't pull off that kind of power grab, even if he wants to."

You and I would think and hope so, but 'they' did not stop Pol Pot, nor have they stopped the Israeli State from turning the Gaza Strip into a nazi ghetto clone.

As for Trump not not being a Hitler, well he is using Hitlers rhetoric and promising the same sort of things Hitler promised. However unlike Hitler, Trump has managed to avoid going to prison although he continually boasts about how he has made millions through corruption and also unlike Hitler he has got to a position where he may well be the next president of the USA despite the Republican party establishment being against him all the way.

I would say it is very dangerous to underestimate Donald Trump.

Beside Trump is no Hitler or indeed Stalin, he couldn't pull off that kind of power grab, even if he wants to.

You and I would think and hope so, but 'they' did not stop Pol Pot, nor have they stopped the Israeli State from turning the Gaza Strip into a nazi ghetto clone.

As for Trump not not being a Hitler, well he is using Hitlers rhetoric and promising the same sort of things Hitler promised. However unlike Hitler, Trump has managed to avoid going to prison although he continually boasts about how he has made millions through corruption and also unlike Hitler he has got to a position where he may well be the next president of the USA despite the Republican party establishment being against him all the way.

I would say it is very dangerous to underestimate Donald Trump."

If he can cut off the water supply to a 92 year old lady (a widow too) and keep it cut off for 5 years what else can he do

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I would say it is very dangerous to underestimate Donald Trump."

You compare trump to Hitler and Putin to Stalin.

Can you get any more misinformed?

You really should go watch/read other sources of information rather than where ever you are getting it from currently.

moston

"You compare trump to Hitler and Putin to Stalin.

Can you get any more misinformed?

You really should go watch/read other sources of information rather than where ever you are getting it from currently."

I compare what he is saying and doing to what Hitler and Stalin said and did, I compare his rabble-rousing speeches to those of Hitler, I compare his demonisation of Muslims and Mexicans with Hitlers demonisation of Jews, Gypsies and Slavs. I also compared him to Stalin because Stalin divided Europe with the Iron curtain in the same way as Trump is proposing to divide America with his wall.

Now I don't know where you learned your 20th century history but if you cant see the parallels then I think you need your eyes tested.

Just to be clear, I don't know if the man is just posturing or not. But I for one would not take the chance just in case, like Hitler, he is serious.

moston

By the way you do know that Putin is know by many in Russia as the Tsar because of how he treats the country?

Absolutely bizarre how British people would want Trump to win given your potential Brexit. Trump's ego is massive and trying to negotiate a fair deal with him would be very difficult.

moston

"Absolutely bizarre how British people would want Trump to win given your potential Brexit. Trump's ego is massive and trying to negotiate a fair deal with him would be very difficult."

It's the way his jingoistic wrapping himself in the flag comes across as patriotic to others who do the same.

Trump Train

are "you" on it ?

http://www.usatoday.com/pages/interactives/trump-nation/#/?_k=8jhy9h

More and More Americans are climbing on the Trump train

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Absolutely bizarre how British people would want Trump to win given your potential Brexit. Trump's ego is massive and trying to negotiate a fair deal with him would be very difficult."

Very simple, Trump dislikes the EU and Hillary Clinton loves the EU (same as Obama).

Trump has said in his speeches he wants USA to do trade deals on a 1 to 1 country basis (a clear message to the EU). An independent UK out of the EU will get a trade deal with America if Trump wins on a 1 to 1 country basis.

The EU (with its 27 member states) will NOT get a trade deal with USA while Trump is President.

So much for Obama saying we would be at the back of the queue.

Plus you may have noticed Nigel Farage has been helping the Trump campaign, and Farage has publically said he did not get paid a penny for speaking at that Trump rally. Maybe they had a gentlemen's agreement that Trump would put UK at the front of the queue for a trade deal if he wins in return for Farage's help? (I think Trump would agree to it as it would be an easy way for him to make Obama eat his words and Trump dislikes the EU anyway so It would be a way for him to get one over on the EU as well.)

Cannock

"Trump is still behind according to the NYT poll..

gap is closing but not ahead yet according to them.."

I don't pay much attention to polls anymore. The polls were wrong at the last 2 general elections and the EU referendum. They seem to have lost all credibility. I had a hunch Trump would win from right at the very start of the primaries (I said so on here at the time), and my gut feeling is still that Trump is going to win this.

Yes, he is in the lead and now hilary is desperate and having z listers to back her by beyonce lol.

I don't pay much attention to polls anymore. The polls were wrong at the last 2 general elections and the EU referendum. They seem to have lost all credibility. I had a hunch Trump would win from right at the very start of the primaries (I said so on here at the time), and my gut feeling is still that Trump is going to win this. "

That is because it is people like us that take part in the polls, have you checked out what they ask you in "yougov" poll,

I truthfully answer every question given

moston

"That is because it is people like us that take part in the polls, have you checked out what they ask you in "yougov" poll,

I truthfully answer every question given "

So do I...

Except if they relate to religion, sexuality, military service or political affiliations.

I am not, nor ever have been a member of the conservative or labour party. Nor have I ever attended a RBL club!

moston

Have you ever won anything in their draws?

"Have you ever won anything in their draws?"

I haven't entered any, just keep on taking the points, im sure the minimum is 50 points to enter, but you can use 1000's, as of yet I haven't entered

moston

"Have you ever won anything in their draws?

I haven't entered any, just keep on taking the points, im sure the minimum is 50 points to enter, but you can use 1000's, as of yet I haven't entered"

What haven't you been doing short TV surveys that only get you entry into draws.

"Absolutely bizarre how British people would want Trump to win given your potential Brexit. Trump's ego is massive and trying to negotiate a fair deal with him would be very difficult.

Very simple, Trump dislikes the EU and Hillary Clinton loves the EU (same as Obama).

Trump has said in his speeches he wants USA to do trade deals on a 1 to 1 country basis (a clear message to the EU). An independent UK out of the EU will get a trade deal with America if Trump wins on a 1 to 1 country basis.

The EU (with its 27 member states) will NOT get a trade deal with USA while Trump is President.

Plus you may have noticed Nigel Farage has been helping the Trump campaign, and Farage has publically said he did not get paid a penny for speaking at that Trump rally. Maybe they had a gentlemen's agreement that Trump would put UK at the front of the queue for a trade deal if he wins in return for Farage's help? (I think Trump would agree to it as it would be an easy way for him to make Obama eat his words and Trump dislikes the EU anyway so It would be a way for him to get one over on the EU as well.)"

If the polls are in any way as accurate as those over here recently, he will be the next president. I notice it's the same remain voters who want Clinton to win. I hope Trump romps home x

in Lancashire

"Absolutely bizarre how British people would want Trump to win given your potential Brexit. Trump's ego is massive and trying to negotiate a fair deal with him would be very difficult.

Plus you may have noticed Nigel Farage has been helping the Trump campaign, and Farage has publically said he did not get paid a penny for speaking at that Trump rally. Maybe they had a gentlemen's agreement that Trump would put UK at the front of the queue for a trade deal if he wins in return for Farage's help? (I think Trump would agree to it as it would be an easy way for him to make Obama eat his words and Trump dislikes the EU anyway so It would be a way for him to get one over on the EU as well.)

If the polls are in any way as accurate as those over here recently, he will be the next president. I notice it's the same remain voters who want Clinton to win. I hope Trump romps home x"

maybe they are not as comfortable as some seem to be with Trump talking about 10 yr old children or him saying 'its ok to say my daughter is a piece of ass'..

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

The Polls, or some of them, have completely misjudged the Latino turnout.

They have correctly known the way the Latino voters would vote if they turned out but misjudged completely their likelihood to turn out in 82% of Latino voters at least in the Nevada early voters.

If this is repeated nationally it is landslide Clinton.

Quite amusing when Trump was told this he asked who they were going to vote for. He's a fucking nutter.

If the polls are in any way as accurate as those over here recently, he will be the next president. I notice it's the same remain voters who want Clinton to win. I hope Trump romps home x

maybe they are not as comfortable as some seem to be with Trump talking about 10 yr old children or him saying 'its ok to say my daughter is a piece of ass'.. "

Maybe lots of Americans are fed up with the political establishment, like many are over here.

If Trump is a peadophile as you seem to suggest, the authorities will be investigating those claims I'm sure x

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"The Polls, or some of them, have completely misjudged the Latino turnout.

They have correctly known the way the Latino voters would vote if they turned out but misjudged completely their likelihood to turn out in 82% of Latino voters at least in the Nevada early voters.

Quite amusing when Trump was told this he asked who they were going to vote for. He's a fucking nutter. "

Sadly the economic diversity of California and Nevada, as well as other states, is not representative of the whole of the USA ...

Cannock

Quite amusing when Trump was told this he asked who they were going to vote for. He's a fucking nutter.

Sadly the economic diversity of California and Nevada, as well as other states, is not representative of the whole of the USA ..."

Polls also don't take into account 'shy voters' who refuse to take part in polls and also the non voter who has never voted before but may come out to vote for Trump. It was shy voters and previous non voters who helped Leave to win the EU referendum here and polls here didn't figure them into the equation at all.

I hope Trump doesn't win but if he does he will get sick of it and resign. !

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

What makes you think the shy voters will be trump voters? I thought Clinton was pretty unpopular too.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think the trump train may have just about died....

Cnn poll of polls this morning still have hillary up 3....

ABC/Washington post poll has hillary up 5....

local state polls from over the weekend...

5 new PPP Polls

New Hampshire: Clinton 48-43

Nevada: Clinton 48-45

Wisconsin: Clinton 48-41

Pennsylvania: Clinton 48-44

North Carolina: Clinton 49-47

Trump is +2 in Georgia though. Iowa Trump is just about holding on +1

the reason why i believe hillary will win is that the democratic "get out the vote" operation is light years ahead of the republicans... and the republicans have not been helping trump...

things like "souls to the polls" today.... which is a tradition that black churches organise cars and coaches to help the elderly vote early...

the democratic operation of who they need to target and get them to vote is brilliant.... the only thing that rivaled it on the republican side was the ted cruz operation...

they all looked at the way obama and david axelrod were able to get the vote out... this time clintons campaign has gotten help from obama's machine, and bernie sanders malling/ donations list are hammering home the point that a vote for jill stein, a vote for gary johnson or if you stay home, that is in effect a vote for trump!!!

(you should see the stuff i get in my mailbox.... i have already voted!!!! lol)

i think the turn you are seeing is the disaffected diehard bernie sanders supporters finally coming back home to the democrats.....

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Clinton isnt going to win...no way are people going to vote in mass for a currupt criminal (no shes not been convicted but believe you and me if any normal citizen did anything similar they would be locked up). so by voting for clinton you are saying its ok that there is rules/laws for everyone else but not for the select few.

clinton gets hundreds to her rallys where trump gets thousands.

if she wins its well rigged in my opinion.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Clinton isnt going to win...no way are people going to vote in mass for a currupt criminal (no shes not been convicted but believe you and me if any normal citizen did anything similar they would be locked up). so by voting for clinton you are saying its ok that there is rules/laws for everyone else but not for the select few.

clinton gets hundreds to her rallys where trump gets thousands.

if she wins its well rigged in my opinion.

"

the problem is, especially with the new leak, where people are looking at hillary...... at this point they are as disgusted by Comey and what appears to be mulitple leaks coming out of the FBI that the Trump team seem to know about were coming long before anyone else.....

rudy guliani has effectly been busted because he was smiling an doing radio interviews talking about a massive surprise coming....then trying to walk it all back

the problem is that comey defied an age old convention about getting the FBI involved in presidential election politics, which is why you don't see any other republican politians talking about it other than trump who is making such wild accusations at this point i'll be surprised if he is not sued by someone after all this.....

in Lancashire

maybe they are not as comfortable as some seem to be with Trump talking about 10 yr old children or him saying 'its ok to say my daughter is a piece of ass'..

Maybe lots of Americans are fed up with the political establishment, like many are over here.

If Trump is a peadophile as you seem to suggest, the authorities will be investigating those claims I'm sure x"

absolutely agree on your first point, think that was also the case in the Brexit vote where for some it was about having a go at Cameron over many issues..

the video of him talking about the young girls and how he spoke about his daughter is there to peruse, make your own mind up but remember what someone seems to say and what they actually day are 2 different things..

It's crazy how Hillary could have potentially thrown this all away! I love the woman but I've heard no policy. Just a stream of celebrities...

Crooked hilary could get send to jail if she gets charged, so even if she wins, which she wont, they wouldnt have a president, talk about deluded voters lol.

"Crooked hilary could get send to jail if she gets charged, so even if she wins, which she wont, they wouldnt have a president, talk about deluded voters lol. "

She might set a record as being the first President elect to be impeached before the inauguration!

"It's crazy how Hillary could have potentially thrown this all away! I love the woman but I've heard no policy. Just a stream of celebrities... "

That's because all her policies are shit and her past experience is of fucking things up or being on the wrong side of the argument!.

Bearing that in mind she wants to say as little as possible while taking for hours, it's an art of the politican who's shit, like trump she's full of shit and shit policies that will bankrupt the states while causing more wars.... If you want somebody to blame, blame the DNC for their blatant and crooked cajoling of Clinton into the position.... Sanders would have wiped the floor with trump by now

"Crooked hilary could get send to jail if she gets charged, so even if she wins, which she wont, they wouldnt have a president, talk about deluded voters lol.

She might set a record as being the first President elect to be impeached before the inauguration!"

That is right to she might there, in and out in a record time.

"Crooked hilary could get send to jail if she gets charged, so even if she wins, which she wont, they wouldnt have a president, talk about deluded voters lol.

She might set a record as being the first President elect to be impeached before the inauguration!That is right to she might there, in and out in a record time."

I just read a comment about the 600,000 emails which the FBI are investigating which led me to USA Politics Today. Four days ago it printed an article which included the following:

"An FBI source has confirmed that evidence has emerged from the Clinton email investigation that a massive child trafficking and pedophile sex ring operates in Washington.

According to reports, at least 6 members of Congress and several leaders from federal agencies are implicated in the pedophile ring, which they say was run directly with the Clinton Foundation as a front.

According to an NYPD source, emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop detail trips made by Weiner, Bill and Hillary Clinton on convicted pedophile pal billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s plane ‘Lolitta express‘ to a place known as “Sex Slave Island“."

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

And they all lived happily ever after.....

I like Donald Trump, I also like Nigel Farage and Vladimir Putin.

In a world where politicians are so crooked that you cannot trust a single word that comes out of their mealy mouths, it makes a difference to have potential leaders who speak from the heart.

Trump had said some stupid things in the past, but other than a few Democrat Party sponsored bint's accusations made during the second half of his campaign, there is no evidence that he ever actually did anything, unlike Hilary and her jerkoff of a husband.

The world needs change, everyone is sick to death of enforced liberalism and the political dogma of PC. Everyone that is who has nothing personally to gain from it that is.

Britain needs, at the very least to be out of the EU. I would add the single market and also to end freedom of movement.

The US has, like the UK, a problem with debt, enormous debt. Yet it is still plunging its resources into every foreign conflict, still providing protection for other countries, and all at their own expense. Also if they need to build a wall to stop the illegal crossing of their border then they should do it.

Putin is a rarity in the world these days, he is actually a great leader who cares about his own country and his own people. He is willing to stand up for them against constant threats, accusations etc from the rest of the world, especially the current political shower in the United States. More power to him is what I say.

One world globalisation is not the way forward, everyone has to become more independent. Of course we should trade with each other, but that doesn't mean we should stop celebrating our different cultures and become one big messy cultural soup.

Because that is what the current shower of shit heads are trying to do with us.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Director Comey announces FBI still find no new evidence with regard to Clinton and the emails after examining the "new" evidence.......

thats it.... Game over!!!!!

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"Director Comey announces FBI still find no new evidence with regard to Clinton and the emails after examining the "new" evidence.......

thats it.... Game over!!!!!"

Bang goes the theory over the paedophile ring at the Clinton Foundation then.....who'd of thought it?

in Lancashire

"Director Comey announces FBI still find no new evidence with regard to Clinton and the emails after examining the "new" evidence.......

thats it.... Game over!!!!!"

so will Trump now go back to his conspiracy theory that's its all rigged do you think?

given he lauded Comey for being brave, one would think he should now thank him for acting so swiftly in settling the issue..?

in Lancashire

thats it.... Game over!!!!!

Bang goes the theory over the paedophile ring at the Clinton Foundation then.....who'd of thought it?"

maybe the FBI and NYPD 'sources' are as we speak being secreted away to area 51..?

Newcastle and Gateshead

that sound you just heard was the sound of the "trump train" derailing......

in Lancashire

"that sound you just heard was the sound of the "trump train" derailing......"

true to form its 'all rigged'..

predictably predictable..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"that sound you just heard was the sound of the "trump train" derailing......

"

i think you are going to hear certain accusations made in certain states...

if they lose in pennsylvania it will all about the Philadelphia surburbs...

in florida it will be increase latino vote and cuban americans in miami dade switching sides....

in michigan (which may as well be my home state since i went to uni there....) it will be all about the vote in detroit south east corner and the college towns against the vote in the more rural parts of the state....

in ohio its like michigan... the vote in cleveland and the north east part of the state (colombus, akron ect) vs rural ohio and cinncinati (which is basically kentucky)

in nevada its all about las vegas.....

in wisconsin it will be about milwalkee and maddison....

Fabio - what will you be doing on election night?

Marc and I are having a US-style election party. Are you doing anything special or just tuning in for the results?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fabio - what will you be doing on election night?

Marc and I are having a US-style election party. Are you doing anything special or just tuning in for the results?"

thank god i am off wednesday.. lol

good question.... i am a having a one person party.... it will consist of KFC (10 piece for 5.99!!) coleslaw, buttermilk biscuits and gravy!!!

i will have CNN on my TV and MSNBC on the internet.....

and i'll might start a us election results thread in the lounge where i answer all sorts of questions.... i'm good like that!!!

in Lancashire

in florida it will be increase latino vote and cuban americans in miami dade switching sides....

in michigan (which may as well be my home state since i went to uni there....) it will be all about the vote in detroit south east corner and the college towns against the vote in the more rural parts of the state....

in ohio its like michigan... the vote in cleveland and the north east part of the state (colombus, akron ect) vs rural ohio and cinncinati (which is basically kentucky)

"

I have this feeling that if Clinton loses she will speak to try and unite the Nation but if the other way round Trump will be as divisive as he has been throughout, he wont be the one dealing with any aftermath..

I think if he does lose then Paul Ryan and the other leading Republicans will need to try and settle things down but is it too late for them now?

"Fabio - what will you be doing on election night?

Marc and I are having a US-style election party. Are you doing anything special or just tuning in for the results?

thank god i am off wednesday.. lol

good question.... i am a having a one person party.... it will consist of KFC (10 piece for 5.99!!) coleslaw, buttermilk biscuits and gravy!!!

i will have CNN on my TV and MSNBC on the internet.....

and i'll might start a us election results thread in the lounge where i answer all sorts of questions.... i'm good like that!!! "

sounds fun!

It will likely be the same for us, except for the kfc. I'm feeling more like potato chips and various dips. It's traditional

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I have this feeling that if Clinton loses she will speak to try and unite the Nation but if the other way round Trump will be as divisive as he has been throughout, he wont be the one dealing with any aftermath..

I think if he does lose then Paul Ryan and the other leading Republicans will need to try and settle things down but is it too late for them now?"

the thing is... we all know what a clinton concession speech would be like..... everyone is interested to see what a trump concession speech is going to be... if he gives one!!! (general convention says loser gives a speech to the nation 1st before the winner talks)

so does trump try to console the nation and help a nation to reunite... or does he just go and blow everything up?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"

Much of the west side of Cleveland is yard after yard after yard after yard of Trump boards. All of the Trumpsters will vote here and it will need all of the Clinton supporters to also vote in order to overcome him. As you know, some of the Decocratic voter base in this part of the world (on the other side of the river) are not exactly motivated people.

Personally I am more interested in other stuff that is also on ballot in many States but which we can't talk about on Fab.

I don't pay much attention to polls anymore. The polls were wrong at the last 2 general elections and the EU referendum. They seem to have lost all credibility. I had a hunch Trump would win from right at the very start of the primaries (I said so on here at the time), and my gut feeling is still that Trump is going to win this.

That is because it is people like us that take part in the polls, have you checked out what they ask you in "yougov" poll,

I truthfully answer every question given "

Yup. You may as well consult Birdseye as BrandsEye on this one. Both candidates are so bad, either one could have something more fall out of the closet before Tuesday...it's anyone's guess as to who will win, but I reckon it's going to be Trump. Gulp!!! Though I'd be just as worried if it was Hillary!!!

Still hopeful for Trump, even though as a Brit it is not really my business. I would just feel more safe if there was peace between the US and Russia, which would be much more likely if Donald won.

peace more likely???!!!?? the man's a fucking glove puppet for the war mongering hawks and tea party turds crowded behind him ... they get rich from perpetual conflict

"peace more likely???!!!?? the man's a fucking glove puppet for the war mongering hawks and tea party turds crowded behind him ... they get rich from perpetual conflict "

The fact is that Donald Trump is more likely to get along with Vladimir Putin than Hilary Clinton. That is a no brainier, and the world needs the two superpowers to get along.

As the saying that is continually used goes, it ain't rocket science...

"The fact is that Donald Trump is more likely to get along with Vladimir Putin than Hilary Clinton."

that's not a fact, that's merely your wild suposition on just one possible future timeline

So it was just my imagination that Trump said he admired Putin and that the feeling was mutual?

The Clintons are / were war mongers.

The world would be safer if Trump was president.

"peace more likely???!!!?? the man's a fucking glove puppet for the war mongering hawks and tea party turds crowded behind him ... they get rich from perpetual conflict "

Why would they need him then?.... It's not like we haven't invaded every country going under liberals Tories, labour, democrats and republicans.... Why the fuck would you need to install the idiot of trump to do war mongering? ....I just don't get that logic that they need trump to produce war

"Why would they need him then?.... It's not like we haven't invaded every country going under liberals Tories, labour, democrats and republicans.... Why the fuck would you need to install the idiot of trump to do war mongering? ....I just don't get that logic that they need trump to produce war"

why did they need george double ya? why did they need george senior? why do they need any figure head to perpetuate conflict? it's not like i'm saying hillary won't be a war monger. i'm just correcting the laughable notion of conspiracy theorist day dreamers that the world will be more peaceful if a particular candidate becomes POTUS .... conflict and violence makes money for those stood behind the figurehead of most nations

"Why would they need him then?.... It's not like we haven't invaded every country going under liberals Tories, labour, democrats and republicans.... Why the fuck would you need to install the idiot of trump to do war mongering? ....I just don't get that logic that they need trump to produce war

why did they need george double ya? why did they need george senior? why do they need any figure head to perpetuate conflict? it's not like i'm saying hillary won't be a war monger. i'm just correcting the laughable notion of conspiracy theorist day dreamers that the world will be more peaceful if a particular candidate becomes POTUS .... conflict and violence makes money for those stood behind the figurehead of most nations"

That we agree on..... So why do they need to back trump to do it?.

Clinton's as big a hawk as anybody, I'm pretty sure the other republican candidates of Cruz,rubio, Carson etc would have been more than willing to do it as well.

Now don't get me wrong trump's an idiot that's been hanging around politics for years, he'll say any old load of shit to garner votes as we've seen but I just don't get this logic that he's been installed by the right wing for war mongering, they've managed that just nicely for decades even with democrats and labour parties!.

If they've installed him for war I'm afraid it isn't foreigners they want to make war with..... It's Americans

"

"

i didn't say they needed him .... go re-read what i posted

in Lancashire

"So it was just my imagination that Trump said he admired Putin and that the feeling was mutual?

The Clintons are / were war mongers.

The world would be safer if Trump was president."

Would that be when Bill Clinton intervened to try and stop genocide in the Balkans?

"

i didn't say they needed him .... go re-read what i posted"

He's saying stuff some people like, like climate change is a Chinese hoax! , There's plenty of folks on here belive that themselves, there batshit crazy like but trump appeals to that inner bit of them that just hates the establishment!..... It won't make any difference either way on that subject Clinton's as bad for climate change as a fruit bat knob like trump

It's strange how dynastical the US presidency has become and no one seems to bother. If she wins try that would be 4 of the last 6 have been either a Clinton or a Bush.

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Actually it's not as straightforward as this because a lot of legal immigrants are against illegal immigration .Its a bit like the Brexit vote every immigrant I know voted Brexit ,because they wanted controlled rather than uncontrolled immigration .

Quite amusing when Trump was told this he asked who they were going to vote for. He's a fucking nutter. "

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"peace more likely???!!!?? the man's a fucking glove puppet for the war mongering hawks and tea party turds crowded behind him ... they get rich from perpetual conflict

The fact is that Donald Trump is more likely to get along with Vladimir Putin than Hilary Clinton. That is a no brainier, and the world needs the two superpowers to get along.

As the saying that is continually used goes, it ain't rocket science... "

"Very good news indeed."
really... I wish I could move to mars if trump gets elected.. how either are still running is beyond me but out of the two.. well put it this way Kermit the frog could be his opposition and id pray for kermit to get in.

I cant understand how he even gets a vote at all

I dont support trump, or milary tbh, but i think trump will edge it.

Same base line reasons for anti-eu movements across europe.

Fed up of stagnating wages, poorer job prospects, annoyance at money kept at the top so to speak. And scared of non-nationals due to an already competitive labour market.

"I dont support trump, or milary tbh, but i think trump will edge it.

Same base line reasons for anti-eu movements across europe.

Fed up of stagnating wages, poorer job prospects, annoyance at money kept at the top so to speak. And scared of non-nationals due to an already competitive labour market."

I've heard US Hispanics say they will vote for Trump...because they are angry that as taxpayers they are being undercut by non-taxpaying illegals.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I've heard US Hispanics say they will vote for Trump...because they are angry that as taxpayers they are being undercut by non-taxpaying illegals."

early voting in places like nevada and florida says otherwise....

the 2 things that will end up tipping this for clinton is the latino/hispanic vote...and the democratic "get out the vote" operation is light years ahead of the republican rival.....

moston

"I've heard US Hispanics say they will vote for Trump...because they are angry that as taxpayers they are being undercut by non-taxpaying illegals."

You will always find people who will vote against their own self interest because they believe that those they help into power will remember them (that rarely happens). All you have to do is look at the British body politic and note all the working class tories who repeatedly vote for a party that impoverishes them and transfers wealth (and power) from the lower end of income scale to the top.

Newcastle and Gateshead

interesting day on the ballot today, i'll give you a list of states to look out for in a bit... but there are other things being decided today that people will look for...

Voters in Arizona, California, Maine, Massachusetts and Nevada will be able to weigh in on fully legalizing the drug. There are also medical marijuana propositions on the ballot in Arkansas, Florida, Montana and North Dakota.

The federal minimum wage remains $7.25, but voters in Arizona, Colorado, Maine and Washington will be able to vote on whether to increase their own state's minimum wage. In Arizona and Washington, the proposition includes paid sick leave as well.

removing the death penalty is on the ballot in california

bringing back the death penalty is on the ballot in nebraska

moston

this is a link to Johnathon Pie explaining the US election and and its history over the last 3 decades...

It is very funny, and very true...

Well worth a watch...

https://youtu.be/8YQN6L3VnNY

Quite laughable looking back at comments gone by

"Quite laughable looking back at comments gone by

"

Hmmm...Trump has got no chance!!!

But looking back something caught my eye:

""An FBI source has confirmed that evidence has emerged from the Clinton email investigation that a massive child trafficking and paedophile sex ring operates in Washington."

A week ago, James Clapper the Director of National Intelligence told a Senate Committee that he wouldn't "put it past" Russia to plant indecent images of children on the computers of American citizens.

I wonder if someone is using the Russian hacking story as cover for paedophile Congressmen!?

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"Quite laughable looking back at comments gone by

Hmmm...Trump has got no chance!!!

But looking back something caught my eye:

""An FBI source has confirmed that evidence has emerged from the Clinton email investigation that a massive child trafficking and paedophile sex ring operates in Washington."

A week ago, James Clapper the Director of National Intelligence told a Senate Committee that he wouldn't "put it past" Russia to plant indecent images of children on the computers of American citizens.

I wonder if someone is using the Russian hacking story as cover for paedophile Congressmen!?"

Is that the paedophile ring that supposedly ran from the basement of a pizza parlour.... the pizza parlour that didn't even have a basement?

-Matt

"Is that the paedophile ring that supposedly ran from the basement of a pizza parlour.... the pizza parlour that didn't even have a basement?

-Matt"

I admire your unstinting faith in the CIA and James Clapper.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think the constitutional rights of Americans will protect Americans, I think that's why it's so hard to get them amended and personally speaking I don't think they should be able to amend them without a referendum"

Barbados

"Is that the paedophile ring that supposedly ran from the basement of a pizza parlour.... the pizza parlour that didn't even have a basement?

-Matt

I admire your unstinting faith in the CIA and James Clapper."

Why would I have faith in them? All I'm saying is that the pizza parlour that was meant to have had its basement used for a paedo ring doesn't have a basement.

-Matt

Barbados

"I think the constitutional rights of Americans will protect Americans, I think that's why it's so hard to get them amended and personally speaking I don't think they should be able to amend them without a referendum "

Yeah, if only there was some way you could amend the constitution. Like with an amendment or something....

-Matt

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I think the constitutional rights of Americans will protect Americans, I think that's why it's so hard to get them amended and personally speaking I don't think they should be able to amend them without a referendum

Yeah, if only there was some way you could amend the constitution. Like with an amendment or something....

-Matt"

Stupid is as stupid does, Ma'am....

Yes there was stories made up to try discredit Trump but why do people chose to ignore the facts they have all seen for themselves. Right HANDS UP who wants the type of person that makes comments in pubic about a 12 yo girls in charge of a country?

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"A representative from the BrandsEye polling company was on BBC radio this morning. He said that according to its analysis Donald Trump was now ahead in the polls by a very small margin. As far I'm aware BrandsEye was the only polling Company which accurately predicted the Brexit vote! "

However,

In terms of approval ratings;

Trump has the lowest pre-inauguration approval rating; by a huge margin;

Typically, an incoming President has an approval rating of 60-80%

The worst in the last 40 years was GW Bush with an astoundingly low 62%; until Trump, whose pre-inauguration approval rating is 44%

He has the Approval of the NRA, what more would one want

"I think the constitutional rights of Americans will protect Americans, I think that's why it's so hard to get them amended and personally speaking I don't think they should be able to amend them without a referendum

-Matt"

Nice one smartie pants .

You obviously have no idea how hard it is to amend the US Constitution!

» Add a new message to this topic