FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > spirit cooking

spirit cooking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone watched the videos on youtube about the wikileaks emails about spirit cooking?

It appears the crazy stuff David Icke has been saying is true.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found the podesta email releases fascinating reading!.

I particularly like the one from Mrs Clinton where she states she knows Qatar and Saudi governments are clandestinely funding isis and other sunni rebel groups!..... Best thing we can do..... Sell them some arms as well.... Oh and let's keep quite about there money going into my Clinton foundation as well.....sshhh mums the word.

Now I could be wrong but you'd think this revelation would make mainstream news? ..... Unless the whole media establishment is in on it?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Has anyone watched the videos on youtube about the wikileaks emails about spirit cooking?

It appears the crazy stuff David Icke has been saying is true. "

A lot of stuff David icke has said has turned out to be true. A lot of what he has said is completely bonkers. The trick is sorting out which stuff is sensible and which stuff is bonkers.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I've found the podesta email releases fascinating reading!.

I particularly like the one from Mrs Clinton where she states she knows Qatar and Saudi governments are clandestinely funding isis and other sunni rebel groups!..... Best thing we can do..... Sell them some arms as well.... Oh and let's keep quite about there money going into my Clinton foundation as well.....sshhh mums the word.

Now I could be wrong but you'd think this revelation would make mainstream news? ..... Unless the whole media establishment is in on it?"

Lucky we have the Internet and can find this stuff out for ourselves. The biased media are becoming more and more irrelevant as time goes by.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After 22 hours only a couple of replies makes me think most of the people on here still get their news from BBC and SKY which isn't surprising when you read some of the posts on the politics section.

[Removed by poster at 06/11/16 12:22:37]

"Has anyone watched the videos on youtube about the wikileaks emails about spirit cooking?

It appears the crazy stuff David Icke has been saying is true.

A lot of stuff David icke has said has turned out to be true. A lot of what he has said is completely bonkers. The trick is sorting out which stuff is sensible and which stuff is bonkers. "

Yes still very much a fruit loop

Evan an Idiot can be right a certain amount of time

» Add a new message to this topic