FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump 3 steps closer to the Oval Office

Trump 3 steps closer to the Oval Office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edallion OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Might not be that much a surprise that I'm a big admirer of Donald Trump and how he keeps flipping millions to billions.

Statistics shows that he must win in Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Pennsylvania to beat "Mrs. Righteous One"

Well I'm here to inform y'all that he's doing very well in FL, NC and NH.

Hope there are many Trump Pence supporters here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We will see! The exit polls for the last UK election and the Brexit vote were very wrong! Will be interesting to see who wins and how world markets react!

I like trump and I hope he wins, trump, trump, trump

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I thought it was a known fact that D.Trump has managed on his lifetime to turn his father billion dollar business empire onto a less billion dollar business empire.. However fact is whether he has or hasn't won't really affect most voters..

I hope Clinton wins but not because I like her, I just dislike him more..

S

Shame he didn't flip millions to billions for the small businesses that he took down with him in his 4 bankruptcies.

"I thought it was a known fact that D.Trump has managed on his lifetime to turn his father billion dollar business empire onto a less billion dollar business empire.. However fact is whether he has or hasn't won't really affect most voters..

S"

I am hoping trump doesn't win too

I wouldn't even invite him to stand in the corner of the oval office..

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

How do you set Donald Trump up in a multi-million dollar business?

Give him a billion dollar business, and he'll do the rest!

West Wales

"How do you set Donald Trump up in a multi-million dollar business?

Give him a billion dollar business, and he'll do the rest! "

S

manchester

"I like trump and I hope he wins, trump, trump, trump "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Does he know that 'trump' is slang for fart?

"Does he know that 'trump' is slang for fart? "

Indeed and a comical fart at that,,,,

manchester

"I thought it was a known fact that D.Trump has managed on his lifetime to turn his father billion dollar business empire onto a less billion dollar business empire.. However fact is whether he has or hasn't won't really affect most voters..

S"

Clinton is drop dead boring, has enormous hate in her heart, a big liar and knows how to control her interviews, and the biggest being that she's unreliable.

Trump is engaging, wants a better and safer nation for his people and legal immigrants, says what many have in their hearts but would never say it, a true man, and above all will be more reliable.

It's a crazy world we live in, that's for sure.

S

Clinton is drop dead boring, has enormous hate in her heart, a big liar and knows how to control her interviews, and the biggest being that she's unreliable.

Trump is engaging, wants a better and safer nation for his people and legal immigrants, says what many have in their hearts but would never say it, a true man, and above all will be more reliable. "

Reliable? RELIABLE? I'm not even going to deign to respond to the ludicrousness that is the suggestion that he's a "true man", but do you really, honestly believe the man is reliable? Seriously?

S"

Hobsons choice if ever there was.

All of my American friends are embarrassed by him.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Much like many don't want (nor did anyone vote for) Theresa May, many don't want Trump or Clinton.

All 3 are liars, untrusting, selfish and power-hungry.

Choosing between them is like deciding the lesser of two (d)evils

See how many cunts he can grab cos he's rich and male in those areas then ...

xx

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

But unfortunately Trump is also racist, sexist, xenophobic and has a temperament issue when challenged. Not the man I'd like as Commander in Chief.

Having said that, Clinton isn't much more preferable.

What a choice!

I'm absolutely awful with politics here and abroad. So what I'm wondering is, depending on who the US president is, how will it effect the UK? Or will it affect us at all?

"I'm absolutely awful with politics here and abroad. So what I'm wondering is, depending on who the US president is, how will it effect the UK? Or will it affect us at all? "

If America sneezes the whole world catches a cold.

manchester

S

Trump is engaging, wants a better and safer nation for his people and legal immigrants, says what many have in their hearts but would never say it, a true man, and above all will be more reliable.

Reliable? RELIABLE? I'm not even going to deign to respond to the ludicrousness that is the suggestion that he's a "true man", but do you really, honestly believe the man is reliable? Seriously?"

By true man, I mean he's not scared of challenges and says his mind. Yes darling he's much more reliable from their records.

S

Reliable? RELIABLE? I'm not even going to deign to respond to the ludicrousness that is the suggestion that he's a "true man", but do you really, honestly believe the man is reliable? Seriously?

By true man, I mean he's not scared of challenges and says his mind. Yes darling he's much more reliable from their records. "

How has he shown his reliability, love? Can you give me some specific examples, sweetheart?

manchester

"But unfortunately Trump is also racist, sexist, xenophobic and has a temperament issue when challenged. Not the man I'd like as Commander in Chief.

What a choice!"

And Mrs Righteous isn't racist, her hubby isn't sexist, she has no temper issues? Clinton has been in power before but nothing good came out of it other than fights in the Middle East.

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

S"

Ditto!

It will be a sad day for humanity if trump is elected president

"I'm absolutely awful with politics here and abroad. So what I'm wondering is, depending on who the US president is, how will it effect the UK? Or will it affect us at all? "

If Trump wins, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

Best case scenario is another cold war, worst case, kiss your ass goodbye

Kent

S

By true man, I mean he's not scared of challenges and says his mind. Yes darling he's much more reliable from their records.

How has he shown his reliability, love? Can you give me some specific examples, sweetheart?"

LOL! Love it! Possibly too subtle for some to pick up on though? Darling???

#menpatronisingwomen!

Kent

"I'm absolutely awful with politics here and abroad. So what I'm wondering is, depending on who the US president is, how will it effect the UK? Or will it affect us at all?

If America sneezes the whole world catches a cold."

Agreed! Watching closely!

Kent

S

Trump is engaging, wants a better and safer nation for his people and legal immigrants, says what many have in their hearts but would never say it, a true man, and above all will be more reliable. "

Let's put it this way. If Trump is a 'true man' then I am changing my sexual orientation!

I'd say he was more patriotic. It's unusual for a politician to put their own people first.

manchester

"But unfortunately Trump is also racist, sexist, xenophobic and has a temperament issue when challenged. Not the man I'd like as Commander in Chief.

What a choice!"

And Mrs Righteous isn't racist, her hubby isn't sexist, she has no temper issues? Clinton has been in power before but nothing good came out of it other than fights in the Middle East.

manchester

"It will be a sad day for humanity if trump is elected president "

Many Americans and myself think otherwise.

"It will be a sad day for humanity if trump is elected president "

As an American, I approve this message.

"I'd say he was more patriotic. It's unusual for a politician to put their own people first.

"

really.... he reminds me of Hitler with his rants... being the mother of a disabled child he has offended me many times with his statements and piss taking of those with disabilities

manchester

S

How has he shown his reliability, love? Can you give me some specific examples, sweetheart?"

One second... I'll need to check the web

On the other hand, I don't need to check the web to tell you that Mrs. Righteous isn't reliable

S

How has he shown his reliability, love? Can you give me some specific examples, sweetheart?

On the other hand, I don't need to check the web to tell you that Mrs. Righteous isn't reliable "

Do you have first hand experience of this? In what way has she let you down, personally?

manchester

"I'd say he was more patriotic. It's unusual for a politician to put their own people first.

really.... he reminds me of Hitler with his rants... being the mother of a disabled child he has offended me many times with his statements and piss taking of those with disabilities "

I agree with this. He doesn't know what not to say sometimes which could cost him traveling with Airforce One.

On the otherhand, this guy is a better bet. The media blows some of these out of proportion at times which is what makes many passive people see him as evil and I'm pretty sure they'll think again if they go and research on his opponent.

S

On the other hand, I don't need to check the web to tell you that Mrs. Righteous isn't reliable "

Why do you need to check the web for details of something you claim to believe strongly in?

And yes, while you're there pick me up some specific examples of when Clinton has been racist please. Pet.

Bristol

"

He's not patriotic. He's just smart enough to know that if you want to lead fools by the nose, patriotism makes a fine brass ring.

I'm finding it interesting how many of the ardent trumpers posting on these forums are young men. Also quite depressing.

I like Donald Trump, he speaks from the heart and says things that most people think, yet haven't the courage to say.

Hope he wins

manchester

S

On the other hand, I don't need to check the web to tell you that Mrs. Righteous isn't reliable

Do you have first hand experience of this? In what way has she let you down, personally? "

Not personally because I don't know her.

She's let her people down and is a major reason why an average (intellectual) American sees Muslims as the devils which is not the case.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"We will see! The exit polls for the last UK election and the Brexit vote were very wrong! Will be interesting to see who wins and how world markets react! "

The polls for the last 2 uk general elections and the Brexit vote were wrong.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

he has been putting his own people first all his life.... and by own people i mean him!!!!

Trump shirts were made in China, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam.

Trump sport coats made in India

Trump suits.... indonesia.....

Trump eyeglasses are made in China

and by keeping those american steelworkers in jobs by buying their steel for his buildings... sorry did i say american steel.. i meant chinese steel....

Kent

really.... he reminds me of Hitler with his rants... being the mother of a disabled child he has offended me many times with his statements and piss taking of those with disabilities

I agree with this. He doesn't know what not to say sometimes which could cost him traveling with Airforce One.

On the otherhand, this guy is a better bet. The media blows some of these out of proportion at times which is what makes many passive people see him as evil and I'm pretty sure they'll think again if they go and research on his opponent. "

The media can't force him to come out with the misogynistic racist prejudiced statements he makes! The words came out of his own mouth live on camera!

That doesn't excuse Hilary behaviour. But we are perfectly capable of making our own minds up when we hear him speak for himself. No matter how corrupt the media is, he is accountable for what he says and does.

Kent

he has been putting his own people first all his life.... and by own people i mean him!!!!

Trump shirts were made in China, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam.

Trump sport coats made in India

Trump suits.... indonesia.....

Trump eyeglasses are made in China

and by keeping those american steelworkers in jobs by buying their steel for his buildings... sorry did i say american steel.. i meant chinese steel....

"

Ha! Absolutely! Yet people STILL believe he is going to make America great again!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm finding it interesting how many of the ardent trumpers posting on these forums are young men. Also quite depressing. "

well they are calling this the last "non educated white male" election because this one may be the last where they are such a big group....

afterwards it may be the called the "revenge of the latino's"... because if he hasn't said so many awful things about them as a block.... they may not have come out in such a huge block....

Cannock

Just heard on the news that voter turnout in America so far is very high, not sure if this high turnout will help Trump or Clinton more?

In the EU referendum the high turnout helped Leave more, (with previous non voters turning out to vote Leave). Trump said yesterday he was going to do a Brexit plus plus plus. Make of that what you will.

manchester

"I'm finding it interesting how many of the ardent trumpers posting on these forums are young men. Also quite depressing. "

Now that's a very biased statement to make.

I totally object to him saying that he grabbed women. Truth also is that women don't help as they literally throw themselves around successful men.

A good example is Dan Bilzerean

Kent

"I like Donald Trump, he speaks from the heart and says things that most people think, yet haven't the courage to say.

Hope he wins "

Really? People actually THINK that crap he comes up with about women? Well obviously SOME men do but I had always hoped that someone like that wouldn't be nominated as a candidate for Commander in Chief but obviously millions of us were naive! Who could have forseen it!

manchester

"I like Donald Trump, he speaks from the heart and says things that most people think, yet haven't the courage to say.

Hope he wins "

You just might be the next true man in the U.K.

"I'm finding it interesting how many of the ardent trumpers posting on these forums are young men. Also quite depressing.

I totally object to him saying that he grabbed women. Truth also is that women don't help as they literally throw themselves around successful men.

"

It's not biased. It's my impression after reading a number of threads on here. There are a lot of angry young men and DT has successfully tapped into their anger, frustration, hatred and, in some instances, misogyny.

Kent

"I'm finding it interesting how many of the ardent trumpers posting on these forums are young men. Also quite depressing.

well they are calling this the last "non educated white male" election because this one may be the last where they are such a big group....

afterwards it may be the called the "revenge of the latino's"... because if he hasn't said so many awful things about them as a block.... they may not have come out in such a huge block...."

Yesterday apparantly the latino population had not voted in as high numbers as expected but I am not up to date on the current stats. Whilst it is doubtful that they would vote for Trump, would they vote for Clinton instead or stay at home? That is what will make the difference.

Hope he wins

You just might be the next true man in the U.K. "

I'm getting on a bit now, 50

Still rocking though!

It's not biased. It's my impression after reading a number of threads on here. There are a lot of angry young men and DT has successfully tapped into their anger, frustration, hatred and, in some instances, misogyny."

You could say misandry is as rife here.

It's not biased. It's my impression after reading a number of threads on here. There are a lot of angry young men and DT has successfully tapped into their anger, frustration, hatred and, in some instances, misogyny.

You could say misandry is as rife here."

Does misandry have a political figurehead behind which to unite?

Kent

You could say misandry is as rife here."

Where? Example?

manchester

On the otherhand, this guy is a better bet. The media blows some of these out of proportion at times which is what makes many passive people see him as evil and I'm pretty sure they'll think again if they go and research on his opponent.

The media can't force him to come out with the misogynistic racist prejudiced statements he makes! The words came out of his own mouth live on camera!

That doesn't excuse Hilary behaviour. But we are perfectly capable of making our own minds up when we hear him speak for himself. No matter how corrupt the media is, he is accountable for what he says and does. "

Please what racist prejudiced statements has he made? Trying to control the border is being racist?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just heard on the news that voter turnout in America so far is very high, not sure if this high turnout will help Trump or Clinton more?

"

if the turnout is high it means the black and latino vote came out.....

and if it has come out.... its only going one way....

trump said something really silly and stupid yesterday..... he was bragging about surpressing the black vote and that giving him a really good chance of winning!

if it has all come out today..... then you'll see it early in places like georgia and he will be in huge trouble!

manchester

"Just heard on the news that voter turnout in America so far is very high, not sure if this high turnout will help Trump or Clinton more?

In the EU referendum the high turnout helped Leave more, (with previous non voters turning out to vote Leave). Trump said yesterday he was going to do a Brexit plus plus plus. Make of that what you will. "

More turn out is most likely to help Trump.

Bristol

"Please what racist prejudiced statements has he made?"

Is this a joke?

Kent

That doesn't excuse Hilary behaviour. But we are perfectly capable of making our own minds up when we hear him speak for himself. No matter how corrupt the media is, he is accountable for what he says and does.

Please what racist prejudiced statements has he made? Trying to control the border is being racist?"

Well if you are that unaware of his racist commentary throughout his campaign and his racist history then I am afraid we don't have time to go over it now.

manchester

trump said something really silly and stupid yesterday..... he was bragging about surpressing the black vote and that giving him a really good chance of winning!

if it has all come out today..... then you'll see it early in places like georgia and he will be in huge trouble!"

Do you know that if most immigrants vote for Mrs. Righteous and Trump gets about 60% of white votes, he's won. Immigrants are less than one third of America.

Sadly i believe if we had two male candidates trump wouldn't stand a chance in hell...

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

Someone needs to remind the Donald he's forgotten his conductors baton when he does that thumb to finger thing

"Sadly i believe if we had two male candidates trump wouldn't stand a chance in hell...

"

There's definitely some truth in that in my opinion

manchester

"Please what racist prejudiced statements has he made?

Is this a joke? "

Please educate me on the racist remarks by citing anyone he's said.

manchester

"Sadly i believe if we had two male candidates trump wouldn't stand a chance in hell...

There's definitely some truth in that in my opinion "

Sanders was my initial preference.

"Might not be that much a surprise that I'm a big admirer of Donald Trump and how he keeps flipping millions to billions.

Statistics shows that he must win in Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Pennsylvania to beat "Mrs. Righteous One"

Hope there are many Trump Pence supporters here "

Hes never technically flipped millions to billions. The money he inherited would have netted him the same fortune today had it merely been invested. Trump is a smoke and mirrors type of guy. Very scary, dangerous man.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

Trump needs Florida, Clinton can manage without it, I can't see him taking it.

Kent

if it has all come out today..... then you'll see it early in places like georgia and he will be in huge trouble!"

And this is part of the problem with Trump. He simply doesn't know when to shut up! He has no control of himself. He has no edit button and that makes him a very dangerous Commander in chief on the international stage!

It's all very well that people say he speaks his mind but in the current tense global political landscape, that makes him a loose cannon !

Cannock

We will see in a few hours Fabio. You do seem a tad over confident, just as Remainers were on the eve of the Brexit vote.

S"

Kent

"

If the US had nominated two DIFFERENT candidates then they wouldn't be in this situation in the first place!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Do you know that if most immigrants vote for Mrs. Righteous and Trump gets about 60% of white votes, he's won. Immigrants are less than one third of America. "

but that won't happen.....

Trump will win "non educated white men"....

Clinton will win College educated white men (that is a group trump should have won)

Clinton will win Women... who actually vote in elections more than men do!

plus as has been said, the democratic "get out the vote" operation is light years ahead of their republican colleagues......

manchester

Please what racist prejudiced statements has he made? Trying to control the border is being racist?

Well if you are that unaware of his racist commentary throughout his campaign and his racist history then I am afraid we don't have time to go over it now.

"

If you can't be bothered to remind me of one of his many racist commentary, then it's clear he's more deserving of the Oval Office. Oh! Maybe, you just read flashing headlines on BBC which is all many need to call him racist.

Cannock

"

Trump vs Corbyn, I honestly think Trump would win.

manchester

"Might not be that much a surprise that I'm a big admirer of Donald Trump and how he keeps flipping millions to billions.

Hope there are many Trump Pence supporters here

Hes never technically flipped millions to billions. The money he inherited would have netted him the same fortune today had it merely been invested. Trump is a smoke and mirrors type of guy. Very scary, dangerous man. "

Many have inherited wealth, only few can afford their mortgages today

Kent

If you can't be bothered to remind me of one of his many racist commentary, then it's clear he's more deserving of the Oval Office. Oh! Maybe, you just read flashing headlines on BBC which is all many need to call him racist. "

Oh dear! It is not my responsibility to arm you with the facts! No I 'can't be bothered' because it is election night and the campaign has gone for a long time. Yet you ask that question now?????

Perhaps the time has come for the US to introduce a mandatory retirement age....

69 sounds like a good number ....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Hope he wins "

it says a bit more about the company you keep if you are in agreement with him..

like what he said about the ten year old girl and his own daughter, those sort of things..

or Mexicans being racists..

what about his views on women he comfortably spoke about and his disgusting mockery of a disabled person..

that what you think people also think or is it what you think..

you know, I have this friend who thinks..

Trump vs Corbyn, I honestly think Trump would win. "

Don't say that, Farage will bring him over here next week !

Sanders was my initial preference. "

You've seriously flipped from Sanders to Trump? Are you deeply confused about many aspects of your life?

West Wales

"

Do you know that if most immigrants vote for Mrs. Righteous and Trump gets about 60% of white votes, he's won. Immigrants are less than one third of America.

but that won't happen.....

Trump will win "non educated white men"....

Clinton will win College educated white men (that is a group trump should have won)

Clinton will win Women... who actually vote in elections more than men do!

plus as has been said, the democratic "get out the vote" operation is light years ahead of their republican colleagues...... "

Sadly there are many in America that vote Republican or Democrat no matter who is the figurehead. Same as here we have those that will do the Labour/Conservative thing.

I think saying all college educated whites will vote Hilary is far too simplistic a view..

S

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

We will see in a few hours Fabio. You do seem a tad over confident, just as Remainers were on the eve of the Brexit vote. "

confident... yes.... overconfident... nope...

i'll tell you why i am confident, the amount of early voting data...

for example.... i'll take north carolina... if not one person had voted today.... the voting rate would still be at 45%!....

in those states that do allow people to vote early.... about 75% of people in nevada did.... about 50% of people in florida did...

you notice where trump spent the majority of yesterday... ohio, michigan, pennsylvania.... all states with no early voting

even if i were to give trump ohio (and i think thats too close to call!) he doesn't breach the midwestern blue wall.... michigan, pennsylvania, wisconsin and minnesota....

its like an oasis every 4 yrs where every republican thinks they can break it... last time they did... reagan in 84....

trump be no reagan!!!!

manchester

if it has all come out today..... then you'll see it early in places like georgia and he will be in huge trouble!

And this is part of the problem with Trump. He simply doesn't know when to shut up! He has no control of himself. He has no edit button and that makes him a very dangerous Commander in chief on the international stage!

It's all very well that people say he speaks his mind but in the current tense global political landscape, that makes him a loose cannon ! "

Would you rather have a president who says loads of bullocks and then goes home to play golf or one who puts on a fake smile even when it's not needed and then goes home to plot on how to start another trouble with Russia with no conscience of all the soldiers she's led to their early grave.

Please choose wisely

manchester

If you can't be bothered to remind me of one of his many racist commentary, then it's clear he's more deserving of the Oval Office. Oh! Maybe, you just read flashing headlines on BBC which is all many need to call him racist.

Oh dear! It is not my responsibility to arm you with the facts! No I 'can't be bothered' because it is election night and the campaign has gone for a long time. Yet you ask that question now?????"

Well I've been following his campaign and don't see any racist remarks and same goes to the millions out there voting for him. Sorry!

in Lancashire

You've seriously flipped from Sanders to Trump? Are you deeply confused about many aspects of your life? "

beat me to it..

that's some swing in politics OP..

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Would you rather have a president who says loads of bullocks and then goes home to play golf or one who puts on a fake smile even when it's not needed and then goes home to plot on how to start another trouble with Russia with no conscience of all the soldiers she's led to their early grave.

Please choose wisely

"

I did... I voted clinton.....

trump has his twitter account confiscated... if he can't be trusted with tweets why would i trust him with nuclear codes......

Kent

It's all very well that people say he speaks his mind but in the current tense global political landscape, that makes him a loose cannon !

Please choose wisely

"

I would rather neither!

Cannock

"

We will see in a few hours Fabio. You do seem a tad over confident, just as Remainers were on the eve of the Brexit vote.

for example.... i'll take north carolina... if not one person had voted today.... the voting rate would still be at 45%!....

in those states that do allow people to vote early.... about 75% of people in nevada did.... about 50% of people in florida did...

you notice where trump spent the majority of yesterday... ohio, michigan, pennsylvania.... all states with no early voting

even if i were to give trump ohio (and i think thats too close to call!) he doesn't breach the midwestern blue wall.... michigan, pennsylvania, wisconsin and minnesota....

its like an oasis every 4 yrs where every republican thinks they can break it... last time they did... reagan in 84....

trump be no reagan!!!!"

Didn't some people call Reagan the new Hitler before he was elected? I see the Trump/Hitler comparison has already been made on this thread earlier. Then Reagan turned out to be a great President.

Hope he wins

it says a bit more about the company you keep if you are in agreement with him..

like what he said about the ten year old girl and his own daughter, those sort of things..

what about his views on women he comfortably spoke about and his disgusting mockery of a disabled person..

you know, I have this friend who thinks.."

I don't give a fuck what he has said in the past, actions speak louder than words. I believe he will make much needed changes. The wicked witch of the west would just drive the US into more debt and more overseas conflict. She would lie and cheat and blame everyone else when things go wrong.

Like it or lump it, I think Trump is by far the best option for the US and the world.

I hope Americans realise this in time to vote him into the Whitehouse.

Cannock

You've seriously flipped from Sanders to Trump? Are you deeply confused about many aspects of your life?

beat me to it..

that's some swing in politics OP.."

Not really, Sanders was seen as the anti establishment candidate, same as Trump is.

Please choose wisely

"

A good leader doesn't think of the troops, they think of the outcome. Sad but true. Trump with the nuclear button is just as bad as Clinton. Or any one else. They are advised what to do by an unelected cabinet chosen by themselves but each with their own view on war etc. Surround yourself with warmongers and war will happen.

I also believe that the Republicans have a much worse record on starting conflict than the Democrats.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Well I've been following his campaign and don't see any racist remarks and same goes to the millions out there voting for him. Sorry! "

really..... there was racist commentary in his first speech when he was announcing he would run for president!!!!!!

you know... the whole "all the mexicans coming over the border were criminals and rapists" thing....

dude... selective amnesia.....

manchester

You've seriously flipped from Sanders to Trump? Are you deeply confused about many aspects of your life? "

Sanders was a bit too old anyway although I still think he should have won the primaries and yes Trump because he's less of a snake in disguise.

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

Didn't some people call Reagan the new Hitler before he was elected? I see the Trump/Hitler comparison has already been made on this thread earlier. Then Reagan turned out to be a great President. "

No, they didn't.

in Lancashire

Hope he wins

I don't give a fuck what he has said in the past, actions speak louder than words. I believe he will make much needed changes. The wicked witch of the west would just drive the US into more debt and more overseas conflict. She would lie and cheat and blame everyone else when things go wrong.

Like it or lump it, I think Trump is by far the best option for the US and the world.

I hope Americans realise this in time to vote him into the Whitehouse."

I don't need to like it or lump it, I have no vote like you so we will just be observers..

that any adult is ok with a grown man talking about a ten year old girl and what he agreed with when Howard Stern said about his own daughter is a bit worrying..

but not surprising..

beat me to it..

Not really, Sanders was seen as the anti establishment candidate, same as Trump is. "

So is Corbyn. If you don't like the next UKIP leader will you vote for him at the next GE?

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

S

Yes, he wants a " better" nation, full of hatred and greed, as a true " mans" country, where you can just " grab any woman by the pussy" just whenever you want, just because you can.

and you keep all those nasty non white peoples out, because if you aren't white, you are by default, a rapist, murderer or drug dealer .

Cannock

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

Didn't some people call Reagan the new Hitler before he was elected? I see the Trump/Hitler comparison has already been made on this thread earlier. Then Reagan turned out to be a great President.

No, they didn't."

They did Ruby, in today's issue of The Sun newspaper a piece written by Freddy Grey in Washington DC, (it's on page 11 if you want to check) he writes that Ronald Reagan was compared to Hitler by newspaper columnists when he was elected in 1980.

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

Please correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't Trump say that "laziness is a trait in blacks...it's not anything they can control".

Also "Mexicans are rapists and murderers".

Kent

"Please correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't Trump say that "laziness is a trait in blacks...it's not anything they can control".

"

Yes he said that and more! But apparantly he isn't racist!

Hope he wins

I don't need to like it or lump it, I have no vote like you so we will just be observers..

Exactly, it is for Americans to decide, thank the Gods, because this country has been dumbed down so much that the witch would win if she was standing for election here, probably by a landslide.

that any adult is ok with a grown man talking about a ten year old girl and what he agreed with when Howard Stern said about his own daughter is a bit worrying..

but not surprising..

"

I don't know why he made those comments. But I do know that was all they were, comments.

To think that an election could be fought with a "he said she said" narrative is really very sad.

manchester

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

"

Now to the emotional sentiments.

Do you know how many young men like myself suffer from PTSD after being in war torn zones for months or even years. Do you know how many homes that have been left shattered by this and the number of ex-military men holding up cardboards in New York? Is there still peace in the region they've been in since 2001? NO!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Hope he wins

I hope Americans realise this in time to vote him into the Whitehouse."

see... this is the problem i have with this post....

you don't care about what he has done in the past.... but you want to bring up hillarys past...

most of the things he has said and done are actually things he has done during this election cycle in this campaign!!!!!

oh... and by the way...., the US debt thing you said... its not true...

History shows that actually since WW2 every republican president has actually increased the debt, and every democratic president has actually brought down the debt.....

Cannock

beat me to it..

Not really, Sanders was seen as the anti establishment candidate, same as Trump is.

So is Corbyn. If you don't like the next UKIP leader will you vote for him at the next GE?"

Neither Ukip or Corbyn, I'm liking what I'm hearing and seeing from Theresa May since she became Prime Minister and if she delivers Brexit i'll most likely vote for her at the next GE.

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

No, they didn't.

They did Ruby, in today's issue of The Sun newspaper a piece written by Freddy Grey in Washington DC, (it's on page 11 if you want to check) he writes that Ronald Reagan was compared to Hitler by newspaper columnists when he was elected in 1980. "

Have you seriously just tried to use the Sun as a valid source? I'll stick to my studies of 1970s and 1980s America as part of my degree. Reagan was not widely compared to Hitler.

beat me to it..

So is Corbyn. If you don't like the next UKIP leader will you vote for him at the next GE?

Neither Ukip or Corbyn, I'm liking what I'm hearing and seeing from Theresa May since she became Prime Minister and if she delivers Brexit i'll most likely vote for her at the next GE. "

I think you've missed my point. A swing from Corbyn to Farage, or vice versa, is the equivalent of a swing from Sanders to Trump.

Kent

Hope he wins

Exactly, it is for Americans to decide, thank the Gods, because this country has been dumbed down so much that the witch would win if she was standing for election here, probably by a landslide.

but not surprising..

I don't know why he made those comments. But I do know that was all they were, comments.

To think that an election could be fought with a "he said she said" narrative is really very sad."

Words matter! Words cause wars!

in Lancashire

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

Do you know how many young men like myself suffer from PTSD after being in war torn zones for months or even years. Do you know how many homes that have been left shattered by this and the number of ex-military men holding up cardboards in New York? Is there still peace in the region they've been in since 2001? NO! "

what has PTSD got to do with the US election, I did just under 14 in the Army and am aware of what it is and have also encountered it with work colleagues in a 22 yr stint after then under a blue light..

apart from a couple of years post ww2 we have been in conflict/ war somewhere so yes I am aware of where the peace is and is not as we speak..

Hope he wins

see... this is the problem i have with this post....

you don't care about what he has done in the past.... but you want to bring up hillarys past...

most of the things he has said and done are actually things he has done during this election cycle in this campaign!!!!!

History shows that actually since WW2 every republican president has actually increased the debt, and every democratic president has actually brought down the debt....."

The way we are taught about the political situation in America is that the Democrats are like our Labour Party, and the Republicans are like our Tories. Is that the truth? I don't know.

As for Trump, most of what people are saying to try and derail him are about things he said. The things I've heard about the witch and her family are about things they have actually done.

So imo Trump is a much better option than Clinton. But hey, I'm just a bystander looking on from across the pond.

Cannock

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

No, they didn't.

They did Ruby, in today's issue of The Sun newspaper a piece written by Freddy Grey in Washington DC, (it's on page 11 if you want to check) he writes that Ronald Reagan was compared to Hitler by newspaper columnists when he was elected in 1980.

Have you seriously just tried to use the Sun as a valid source? I'll stick to my studies of 1970s and 1980s America as part of my degree. Reagan was not widely compared to Hitler."

Interesting use of language there Ruby, lol, not widely compared to Hitler suggests he was compared to Hitler albeit if only by a small number of newspaper columnists.

Also If you think the Sun have published incorrect material better get on the phone to the press complaints commission and report it.

manchester

"Please correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't Trump say that "laziness is a trait in blacks...it's not anything they can control".

"

Of course I'm lazy and will continue to be because I hate the idea of running around during war times.

You can ask the Mexicans if they're rapists and murderers.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

Do you know how many young men like myself suffer from PTSD after being in war torn zones for months or even years. Do you know how many homes that have been left shattered by this and the number of ex-military men holding up cardboards in New York? Is there still peace in the region they've been in since 2001? NO! "

Both of my sisters sons (my nephews) are serving Royal Marines, they have been at the sharp end of various conflicts over the last 12-15 years since they joined.....I've NEVER heard them complain once, not once.

And I'm damn sure if you are an ex serviceman you must know that the Royal Marines go into places where many other British personnel don't ever go.

in Lancashire

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

To think that an election could be fought with a "he said she said" narrative is really very sad."

and you think it has no bearing on his character and much more he has said and done but are happy to slaughter Clinton on hers or on what was alleged against her husband?

blinkered

manchester

beat me to it..

Neither Ukip or Corbyn, I'm liking what I'm hearing and seeing from Theresa May since she became Prime Minister and if she delivers Brexit i'll most likely vote for her at the next GE.

I think you've missed my point. A swing from Corbyn to Farage, or vice versa, is the equivalent of a swing from Sanders to Trump. "

Hahaha! It's politics and politicians switch parties so please stop making it look like I switched from Man Utd to city.

So Trump is not a wishy washy liberal PC person?

Another reason to like him then.

Kent

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

Do you know how many young men like myself suffer from PTSD after being in war torn zones for months or even years. Do you know how many homes that have been left shattered by this and the number of ex-military men holding up cardboards in New York? Is there still peace in the region they've been in since 2001? NO!

Both of my sisters sons (my nephews) are serving Royal Marines, they have been at the sharp end of various conflicts over the last 12-15 years since they joined.....I've NEVER heard them complain once, not once.

And I'm damn sure if you are an ex serviceman you must know that the Royal Marines go into places where many other British personnel don't ever go."

Got to agree ! My best friend is an ex marine having served 30 years! Although we are possibly getting off topic x

beat me to it..

I think you've missed my point. A swing from Corbyn to Farage, or vice versa, is the equivalent of a swing from Sanders to Trump.

Hahaha! It's politics and politicians switch parties so please stop making it look like I switched from Man Utd to city."

So it's all just about the individual for you and not any of their policies, what they believe in or what they plan to do when they're in office?

Kent

Of course I'm lazy and will continue to be because I hate the idea of running around during war times.

You can ask the Mexicans if they're rapists and murderers. "

What a bizarre response! You are ok with Trump making such statements???

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

No, they didn't.

Have you seriously just tried to use the Sun as a valid source? I'll stick to my studies of 1970s and 1980s America as part of my degree. Reagan was not widely compared to Hitler.

Interesting use of language there Ruby, lol, not widely compared to Hitler suggests he was compared to Hitler albeit if only by a small number of newspaper columnists.

Also If you think the Sun have published incorrect material better get on the phone to the press complaints commission and report it. "

I could compare you to a mushroom. The Sun could then report that UKIP supporters were being condemned as mushrooms online. If doesn't make it mean anything and it doesn't make it significant.

I still think Rand Paul was the best candidate

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

No, they didn't.

Also If you think the Sun have published incorrect material better get on the phone to the press complaints commission and report it. "

Wouldn't be the first time they've published incorrect material would it

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

History shows that actually since WW2 every republican president has actually increased the debt, and every democratic president has actually brought down the debt.....

The way we are taught about the political situation in America is that the Democrats are like our Labour Party, and the Republicans are like our Tories. Is that the truth? I don't know.

As for Trump, most of what people are saying to try and derail him are about things he said. The things I've heard about the witch and her family are about things they have actually done.

So imo Trump is a much better option than Clinton. But hey, I'm just a bystander looking on from across the pond."

yes your comparison is true... dems are like labour, republicans are like conservatives.... they myth is that the republicans are better at dealing with the debt.... which is the really frustating thing!!!

Cannock

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

No, they didn't.

Also If you think the Sun have published incorrect material better get on the phone to the press complaints commission and report it.

I could compare you to a mushroom. The Sun could then report that UKIP supporters were being condemned as mushrooms online. If doesn't make it mean anything and it doesn't make it significant. "

Are you turning into Eric Cantona? Did he compare people to seagulls?

manchester

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

And I'm damn sure if you are an ex serviceman you must know that the Royal Marines go into places where many other British personnel don't ever go."

Respect to your nephews for their service and I'll also inform you that marines have better trainings and are mostly there to secure enemy territory mostly through water ways before the soldiers move in.

That you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've spoken to some beggars in the U.K. and in the states and will say 3 out of 5 were in the military.

manchester

beat me to it..

Hahaha! It's politics and politicians switch parties so please stop making it look like I switched from Man Utd to city.

So it's all just about the individual for you and not any of their policies, what they believe in or what they plan to do when they're in office? "

Party does play a role and I've supported the Democratic Party in the past but that woman is a very cunny snake.

Babbacombe Torquay

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

And I'm damn sure if you are an ex serviceman you must know that the Royal Marines go into places where many other British personnel don't ever go.

Respect to your nephews for their service and I'll also inform you that marines have better trainings and are mostly there to secure enemy territory mostly through water ways before the soldiers move in.

That you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've spoken to some beggars in the U.K. and in the states and will say 3 out of 5 were in the military."

I never said it doesn't happen, my point is not everyone who serves in combat Op's comes out the other end with PTSD, maybe RM training helps to cut down on instances of it?

in Lancashire

OP sadly PTSD is for some only too real, dv, rough sleeping, addiction etc are other indicator that some ex military will exhibit but why has it become part of this debate?

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

That you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've spoken to some beggars in the U.K. and in the states and will say 3 out of 5 were in the military."

It is indeed sad that so many ex service personnel leave the forces with psychological problems, yet receive little to no support.

I too have spoken to homeless beggars in Brighton, most of them ex forces. It makes me so sad. They gave so much, put their life's on the line, only to be dumped from a great height when they leave.

Cannock

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

No, they didn't.

I could compare you to a mushroom. The Sun could then report that UKIP supporters were being condemned as mushrooms online. If doesn't make it mean anything and it doesn't make it significant. "

I compare thee to a summers day.

Kent

This thread appears to have gone off topic . Meanwhile I am continuing to watch the US elections on Fox news....aube another 8 - 19 hours and we will know !

in Lancashire

There is support although the cuts under the tories are a scandal, men historically and not just in or ex military are very reluctant to accept mental health issue's let alone seek help..

Hope he wins

but not surprising..

Lost for words,but it is what they say that shows their thoughts? Their thoughts become actions...

"

trump be no reagan!!!!

No, they didn't.

Have you seriously just tried to use the Sun as a valid source? I'll stick to my studies of 1970s and 1980s America as part of my degree. Reagan was not widely compared to Hitler."

manchester

"OP sadly PTSD is for some only too real, dv, rough sleeping, addiction etc are other indicator that some ex military will exhibit but why has it become part of this debate?"

It came up when the discussion went a bit emotional of what Trump has said.

All in all, I'll say Trump is like a knife crime which gets more media attention when it happens whereas Mrs Righteous is like cancer. You don't see it but it kills much more people than you'll ever imagine.

Hopefully you guys know why I think Trump is a better candidate.

beat me to it..

I think you've missed my point. A swing from Corbyn to Farage, or vice versa, is the equivalent of a swing from Sanders to Trump. "

The main swing from Labour in south Wales was to ukip. So it isn't unheard or.

"Hopefully you guys know why I think Trump is a better candidate."

no, I don't .... please could you explain in depth

Newcastle and Gateshead

"This thread appears to have gone off topic . Meanwhile I am continuing to watch the US elections on Fox news....aube another 8 - 19 hours and we will know ! "

do yourself a favour... don't watch fox news.. you'll damage your brain!!! watch CNN instead....

I only give you permission to watch fox news at the point the race gets called for clinton... that moment will be epic!!!

when obama get re-elected that moment on fox was pure gold!!!

Babbacombe Torquay

"OP sadly PTSD is for some only too real, dv, rough sleeping, addiction etc are other indicator that some ex military will exhibit but why has it become part of this debate?

It came up when the discussion went a bit emotional of what Trump has said.

All in all, I'll say Trump is like a knife crime which gets more media attention when it happens whereas Mrs Righteous is like cancer. You don't see it but it kills much more people than you'll ever imagine.

Hopefully you guys know why I think Trump is a better candidate."

Would you trust Trump to treat the black population of the States with equal respect though?, because I'm not altogether sure he has shown he would in the lead up to the election.

Kent

"This thread appears to have gone off topic . Meanwhile I am continuing to watch the US elections on Fox news....aube another 8 - 19 hours and we will know !

do yourself a favour... don't watch fox news.. you'll damage your brain!!! watch CNN instead....

I only give you permission to watch fox news at the point the race gets called for clinton... that moment will be epic!!!

when obama get re-elected that moment on fox was pure gold!!! "

To be honest I am flicking between channels ...

Babbacombe Torquay

I'm watching Spanish coverage of the election....and it's shit!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hopefully you guys know why I think Trump is a better candidate.

no, I don't .... please could you explain in depth"

as a black person i find it incredible that another black person could vote for the guy who famously got found guilt of discriminating against black people when it came to who he was renting his housing to....

but i suppose i finally had to meet a "2%-er" eventually (black people who would vote for trump)

Newcastle and Gateshead

i have CNN on my big tv... and MSNBC on my computer.......

i think i am on liberal overload...

"i have CNN on my big tv... and MSNBC on my computer.......

i think i am on liberal overload..."

I've got the opposite - MSNBC on the big tv and CNN on my computer. Snacks and drink are at the ready. Let the shit show begin!

Cannock

"This thread appears to have gone off topic . Meanwhile I am continuing to watch the US elections on Fox news....aube another 8 - 19 hours and we will know !

If you want some pure gold CNN moments watch (on youtube) Kate Hopkins interviewed on CNN about the Presidential election by a female anchor. Her face when Hopkins calls her Honey is a picture.

Likewise that CNN Wolfowitz guy when he interviews Ruddi Giuliani about Clinton's emails, priceless.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Hope there are many Trump Pence supporters here "

I spend a great deal of time in the US and whilst there are some black supporters of Trump I can assure you that they are very much in a minority.

Trump is a friend only to white Americans and he has a chequered history of racial discrimination actions against him and his companies.

If you knew a bit more about him, you would not admire him anything like as much. Stiffing regular contractors is part and parcel of his business model and if your company gets sued over here you have to defend the suit and you can't do it yourself. Many regular contractors dont factor in $350/hour Attorney fees to get paid by Donald Trump.

in Lancashire

If you want some pure gold CNN moments watch (on youtube) Kate Hopkins interviewed on CNN about the Presidential election by a female anchor. Her face when Hopkins calls her Honey is a picture.

Likewise that CNN Wolfowitz guy when he interviews Ruddi Giuliani about Clinton's emails, priceless. "

CNN interviewing Hopkins..?

hope Boris sent a letter of explanation and apology that she is not your average Brit..

"CNN interviewing Hopkins..?

hope Boris sent a letter of explanation and apology that she is not your average Brit.."

nah they probably didn't even blink .... after all they have michele bachmann and sarah palin .... they make hopkins look left wing progressive

"I've got the opposite - MSNBC on the big tv and CNN on my computer. Snacks and drink are at the ready. Let the shit show begin! "

Lol! And the best election campaign since...the referendum campaign!

in Lancashire

"CNN interviewing Hopkins..?

hope Boris sent a letter of explanation and apology that she is not your average Brit..

nah they probably didn't even blink .... after all they have michele bachmann and sarah palin .... they make hopkins look left wing progressive"

wishy washy perhaps..

manchester

Has he won yet?

Any updates because I'm busy with my Netflix series.

NOTE: I admire trump as a brand not his every day life. I really don't care if he hates black or not and how sure are you guys that the Clintons and many other office holders in the states don't?

Donald might have gotten this mindset from his father and grandfather back then and he could still have that picture in him (not totally his fault) but the good thing is most of these men are fading away (age wise). It's not just Trump as one of my friends dad wasn't happy his son flew with Turkish airways sometime this year and went on a shocking rant about it.

No one is perfect and to be very successful in life you must be brutal at some point which some people won't like but that's their problem.

A bit funny someone would rather halt the development of his nation because the better option doesn't like other races. Obama is black, but did he really do that much for the black community? No!

How many foreign investors did he attract? How many businesses gained from his administration?

People should look at the bigger picture rather than direct their energy to racism which I think is a bit too shallow. Funny how many Clinton supporters in the U.K. wouldn't like the idea of people from Syria seeking refuge here but call Trump all sorts of names.

I suppose all this focus on the US elections has kept people from focusing on what Russia is upto

"

No one is perfect and to be very successful in life you must be brutal at some point which some people won't like but that's their problem."

What is he very successful at? He basically inherited a huge amount of money and didn't spunk it all away. I wouldn't classify that as successful.

manchester

He's won the US election which is not an easy task mate

Wrong again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eating your words now???

"I only give you permission"

you get it wrong again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cannock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eating your words now???

"I only give you permission"

you get it wrong again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

LOL, maybe it's watching CNN that damages people's brains?

"Donald Trump"

The only U.S. President that will have to "downsize" for his move to the Whitehouse

""Donald Trump"

The only U.S. President that will have to "downsize" for his move to the Whitehouse

"

Yeah! That'll show those out of touch elites!

He won fair and square. If you don't like it, you can only lump it. It was hilarious yesterday, people in my office here in the UK actually putting their heads in their hands and saying it's the worst day ever, just watch your pension shrink one said. Democracy is amazing. Let's reflect in 4 years time.

» Add a new message to this topic