FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump wins!

Trump wins!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probably.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I actually can't believe what I've been seeing on the news. What's going on in the world. Neither of them were good candidates.

"I actually can't believe what I've been seeing on the news. What's going on in the world. Neither of them were good candidates. "
its a sorry day.

Well I guess I best be getting on with that loft conversion - my US friends will be coming to live here

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Well let see if it makes any significant difference to the rest of the world.

When Obama won the first time many expecting significant change as he's the first black president.

I think it doesnt really matter as much as we thought?

At least it's going to be interesting...i hope.

i keep thinking nah its not really happening is this

lock the hatches guys and gals,its going to get bumpy,god help the world

Brexit all over again. He'll win and then say 'fuck me! What do I do now?'

London&Dublin

"Brexit all over again. He'll win and then say 'fuck me! What do I do now?'"

That's what I thought too.

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"Brexit all over again. He'll win and then say 'fuck me! What do I do now?'"

Ahh. There's that sexy tush to calm me down.

I can't believe it. I just looked out of the window to check for the end of the world but it just looks like a normal, miserable day.

The choice was almost a choice between losing your left eye or losing your right eye. Maybe they will appreciate Obama after a bit more after this travesty.

On the plus side, at least Trump is more popular with Putin, so maybe he can actually alleviate some of the growing tension with Russia.

Good news if you are a brickie,there's a huge wall to be built.

Worlds gone mad! Possibly the best reality TV series ever, and there is more to come

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

What a choice to pick from !

London&Dublin

Oh..look at the bright side.

I hope USD drops and buy some for investment.

Heaven help the world

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Very good news.

Quite clearly the world's gone mad. So I'm joining the crazys! And vote "Honey G" for the next prime minister! Seriously

It just shows how stupid people are all over the world - will grabbing by the pussy become the new have a nice day?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I hope the dollar doesn't drop as my bonus is tied to it with work

Someone suggested he will be gracious in victory! Bugger me there's a flying pig!

No way! He couldn't pronounce 'gracious' - he couldn't be gracious if hell froze over. He will have Hillary arrested and locked in jail within the week. And probably grab her by her pussy as he does it! The guy's an arch-schmuck! Schmucks of America have voted in a President Schmuck! End of!

i think he's the best option out of a bad selection,

we cant really complain our next general elections there is currently only one realistic candidate and party and they are already running the country.

"Someone suggested he will be gracious in victory! Bugger me there's a flying pig!

No way! He couldn't pronounce 'gracious' - he couldn't be gracious if hell froze over. He will have Hillary arrested and locked in jail within the week. And probably grab her by her pussy as he does it! The guy's an arch-schmuck! Schmucks of America have voted in a President Schmuck! End of! "

Now that just sounds 'butt hurt'

"It just shows how stupid people are all over the world - will grabbing by the pussy become the new have a nice day?"

It will in the White House! The first lady will have her pussy grabbed at every opportunity. As will the female interns! Poor Monica - guess she'll miss out this time!

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"I hope the dollar doesn't drop as my bonus is tied to it with work "

Whoops sorry mate it has already started could of been worse might have been ......pick one

The world will keep spinning

The sun will still rise

Except there's now an insane dude with a rather peculiar haircut running America.....how bad can it be right?......right?!

"I hope the dollar doesn't drop as my bonus is tied to it with work "

It's dropping. Hope they're not calculating that bonus for quite a while.

Interestingly, so is the Canadian dollar and the Mexican peso, because Trump has stated he wants to renegotiate the North American free trade arrangement between the three countries, which is widely expected to have a negative impact on their economies.

"It just shows how stupid people are all over the world - will grabbing by the pussy become the new have a nice day?

It will in the White House! The first lady will have her pussy grabbed at every opportunity. As will the female interns! Poor Monica - guess she'll miss out this time! "

She will miss out. Needed a Clinton in the White House for that, apparently.

And what is most disgraceful is that America has proved itself mysogynistic! Not just by electing a mysogynistic president but by refusing to elect a woman! Utterly disgraceful! Shame on you America!

Star-strangled bummer!

[Removed by poster at 09/11/16 07:24:16]

....GOD HELP THE REST OF THE WORLD NOW-i just hope america is waking up and slapping its smug face hard whilst realising what theyve gone and done.the lunitics have taken over the asylum!!

Has Trump won then?

Well done for trump to win the election, trump, trump, trump.

"It just shows how stupid people are all over the world - will grabbing by the pussy become the new have a nice day?

It will in the White House! The first lady will have her pussy grabbed at every opportunity. As will the female interns! Poor Monica - guess she'll miss out this time!

She will miss out. Needed a Clinton in the White House for that, apparently."

Actually I was hoping Clinton would get so she could find a young male intern to lick out her pussy on the Oval office desk to get her own back on Bill!

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite

"Has Trump won then?"

Very nearly!

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Not got time to repeat myself - here's my comments from Fabio's thread!

"I feel as depressed/stunned as I did when I woke up after brexit day!

I just don't get how countless millions of apparently educated people can make (in my view and in the market's view) such shit and bigoted decisions!

I really do think we've regressed decades - and this is all China (with its disregard for human rights) needs to take a huge leap forward in establishing an even bigger share of the global economy!

I believe that within a very short time scale the 'superpower' that is the USA will no longer be a superpower!

Sad day!

Correction - Americans are NOT educated!!!!"

With my 'apparently educated' I was actually referring to Brits there as well as U.S. Citizens!

Despite over a decade (minimum) of education - many people seemed to be incapable of understanding/taking part in any kind of reasoned debate and instead respond only to 'sound bytes' - if they hear a few they like the sound of then they vote that way!

They say every era had its day (Rome etc) and I think this could well be the beginning of the decline of the West - and with it the best of the things that it had tried to achieve in recent years - global democracy, an end to global starvation/water shortage/preventable diseases etc!

I'm bloody glad I don't have a crystal ball - and I feel desperately sorry for my children and their future children!

"Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite"

Ain't that the truth

She will miss out. Needed a Clinton in the White House for that, apparently.

Actually I was hoping Clinton would get so she could find a young male intern to lick out her pussy on the Oval office desk to get her own back on Bill!"

He he, good one.

Prestonish

"Not got time to repeat myself - here's my comments from Fabio's thread!

I just don't get how countless millions of apparently educated people can make (in my view and in the market's view) such shit and bigoted decisions!

I really do think we've regressed decades - and this is all China (with its disregard for human rights) needs to take a huge leap forward in establishing an even bigger share of the global economy!

I believe that within a very short time scale the 'superpower' that is the USA will no longer be a superpower!

Sad day!

With my 'apparently educated' I was actually referring to Brits there as well as U.S. Citizens!

Despite over a decade (minimum) of education - many people seemed to be incapable of understanding/taking part in any kind of reasoned debate and instead respond only to 'sound bytes' - if they hear a few they like the sound of then they vote that way!

They say every era had its day (Rome etc) and I think this could well be the beginning of the decline of the West - and with it the best of the things that it had tried to achieve in recent years - global democracy, an end to global starvation/water shortage/preventable diseases etc!

I'm bloody glad I don't have a crystal ball - and I feel desperately sorry for my children and their future children! "

Ps - the 'correction - Americans are Not educated' comment was made by someone else in response to my first post! X

Omg the Americans need there bloody heads tested

that man is a pompous racist foul disgusting swine

God bless America iv'e a feeling they will need it

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Omg the Americans need there bloody heads tested

that man is a pompous racist foul disgusting swine

God bless America iv'e a feeling they will need it"

Some parts of America are hugely racist I predicted he would win last night...it's shit but people voted...

It will be very positive thing if he wins as the bigger picture will be the politicians will now thing, we must listen to the people

The same here in the U.K.

They lost there big fat pensions in Europe

The big expense sheets for travel and hotels ,

The unelected people that drain us,

Germany and France will be next

Sad day!

I'm bloody glad I don't have a crystal ball - and I feel desperately sorry for my children and their future children!

Ps - the 'correction - Americans are Not educated' comment was made by someone else in response to my first post! X"

Indeed - and boy I meant it!!!!

People are not fickle

"I actually can't believe what I've been seeing on the news. What's going on in the world. Neither of them were good candidates. "

I can't believe that they are the only candidates. Seriously, neither are going to be good for America, though in my personal opinion, Clinton would be the best of a bad lot. Trump would revel in the power, turn into some sort of despot, either be assassinated within the first 6 months or bring the country to it's knees by bankrupting it and taking it to war. He is so racist, and his latest speech asking the terminally ill to make sure they vote for him before they pop off, was heartless in the extreme. We might have had some really pathetic PMs along the way, but thankfully, no one quite as bad as either Trump or Clinton!

"It will be very positive thing if he wins as the bigger picture will be the politicians will now thing, we must listen to the people

Germany and France will be next"

It's actually almost hilarious (if it wasn't so tragic) that people actually believe that the likes of Trump and Farage are "men of the people" and are going to "listen to the people". Trump boasted about how little tax he paid. Talk about the unelected people that drain us.

So, who gets nuked first?

BBC Radio 4 has just accepted Trump as the winner.

"It will be very positive thing if he wins as the bigger picture will be the politicians will now thing, we must listen to the people

It's actually almost hilarious (if it wasn't so tragic) that people actually believe that the likes of Trump and Farage are "men of the people" and are going to "listen to the people". Trump boasted about how little tax he paid. Talk about the unelected people that drain us. "

I wonder how long before he declares he can't build a wall, he can't ban muslims, and he can't fix unemployment! Eejits

"So, who gets nuked first? "

trust a guy to say that

I am, I have no words. I am more shocked about this than I was about brexit.

"So, who gets nuked first?

trust a guy to say that "

Or whose pussy gets grabbed first?

Melania's?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

And on a lighter note...

A NEO has bee spotted on a constant bearing, it has been estimated to arrive in the vicinity of Washington DC at Noon on the 20th January 2017.

It's actually almost hilarious (if it wasn't so tragic) that people actually believe that the likes of Trump and Farage are "men of the people" and are going to "listen to the people". Trump boasted about how little tax he paid. Talk about the unelected people that drain us.

I wonder how long before he declares he can't build a wall, he can't ban muslims, and he can't fix unemployment! Eejits "

I think he believes he actually can, that's the worrying thing. Took less than 12 hours for Farage to admit he lied, I think Trump believes he can do whatever he wants, regardless of what the rest of the American population say.

Hillary has conceeded! Now get out the country woman before he has you arrested!

When I was a young man my hair decided to leave... it was a sad day and I retreated from the world. It was the early 90s; life was over.... I grew angry at the world... then one day whilst doing my best to hide on the tube... a young lady started to talk to me... she was a hair dresser... as our conversation ended she gave me her business card and kissed me on the cheek uttering the now life changing phrase

"No one trusts a man with a comb over"...

That evening I arrived at her salon and she freed me from exile...

Moral of this story? Trump needs to shave his hair and he will calm down... here endeth the lesson....

I wonder how long before he declares he can't build a wall, he can't ban muslims, and he can't fix unemployment! Eejits "

Germany built a wall France has built one paid by the U.K.

Must be a time to build walls

The rich will still be rich and Trump is mega rich , he won't give a fuck about the poor. Why should he?

"The choice was almost a choice between losing your left eye or losing your right eye. Maybe they will appreciate Obama after a bit more after this travesty.

On the plus side, at least Trump is more popular with Putin, so maybe he can actually alleviate some of the growing tension with Russia."

Or he might join in with bombing Syria.

"The choice was almost a choice between losing your left eye or losing your right eye. Maybe they will appreciate Obama after a bit more after this travesty.

On the plus side, at least Trump is more popular with Putin, so maybe he can actually alleviate some of the growing tension with Russia."

An emboldened Putin. Sure, that's just what we all need. God help the Ukraine.

It's actually almost hilarious (if it wasn't so tragic) that people actually believe that the likes of Trump and Farage are "men of the people" and are going to "listen to the people". Trump boasted about how little tax he paid. Talk about the unelected people that drain us. "

Well at least it's taken the heat off Brexit,

Can't believe that Trump has got in....

The end of the world is nigh.....

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Except unlike Obama he has also won the house and the senate so he can actual do what he likes!!

Omg! That's all I can say. First brexit and now this. We're fucked!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Oh shit!

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

On the plus side, at least Trump is more popular with Putin, so maybe he can actually alleviate some of the growing tension with Russia.

Or he might join in with bombing Syria. "

or he might actually join with russia and help getting rid of isis and other terrorists instead of arming them like the west usually does time and time again.

the US are only in syria to try help the rebels and end goal for them was "assad regime change" (why they call it assad regime I dont know as he was re elected via democratic process) but yeah America didnt want to communicate and coordinate with russia in their fight against isis.

Their agenda was regime change and still would have been with hillary.

With trump I doubt it will be as hes focusing on anerica and pretty much said he doesnt want to meddle in middle east.

Prestonish

Sad day!

Ps - the 'correction - Americans are Not educated' comment was made by someone else in response to my first post! X

Indeed - and boy I meant it!!!! "

And I means my ensuing comment - neither are many Brits, sadly! X

Prestonish

Sad day!

Indeed - and boy I meant it!!!!

And I means my ensuing comment - neither are many Brits, sadly! X"

Meant not means - still tired! Xx

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

where's john hinckley.. you fucked it up with Reagan.. now this time do the job properly.. make sure you go for a head shot though... it's the only way to kill a zombie

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

Trump for 2020 as well.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Or he might join in with bombing Syria. "

I think you will find we already are bombing ISIS in Syria... Has anyone noticed we only get half the story from Alleppo. We only see the images of women and children in western Alleppo. We never see the Rebels the Syrian government is fighting. I dont like those on either side but backing the rebels only prolongs the suffering of civilians

Fuck!

moston

"I wonder how long before he declares he can't build a wall, he can't ban muslims, and he can't fix unemployment! Eejits "

I think you underestimate the man.

I believe he already has a plan to deal with all 3.

Unfortunately I don't think the American people will be pleased when they find out how he is going to do it...

Well at least 90 million of them own 500 million legal weapons and there are at least the same number of illegal ones floating round. So they might have a chance.

_\_\_\

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've ignored it all night. Switched on the telly for 30 seconds and saw the headline.

What is sad is that the protest voters think they will get something different. Just as blacks were disappointed with Obama because he couldn't move fast enough so the white working class Americans will be with Trump, for the same reason.

Sometimes you get good things from bad decisions. It won't be because of anything Trump does as POTUS, but he will get the kudos for it.

The will of the people shows just how low as people we have come. Dystopian dramas feel in touching distance. Hispanic Hunger Games anyone?

I've been watching it, hoping for a live assassination.

moston

"An emboldened Putin. Sure, that's just what we all need. God help the Ukraine."

God help all of us!

Putin on one side and Trump on the other.

The pomposity of the man knows no bounds, still using the Stones track

I've just flicked through the official threads...

Fabio and Courtney, I don't think he will get a free pass in the Senate etc. I think those Republicans who were nervous about him will try to tame him where they can. It will be messy because he has no time for them anyway and believes the role gives him every power he needs to do anything he wants.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

An emboldened Putin. Sure, that's just what we all need. God help the Ukraine."

Putin will run rings round him, the people in Ukraine will be rightly very worried and as for Nato?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I've been watching it, hoping for a live assassination. "

Might ask betting companies what odds are for trump to snuff it within a year

No need to worry folks, the result won't count. Nicola Sturgeon has demanded another election as Scotland's interests weren't taken into account with this result

Any man thatbis not afraid to stand up to terrorism us a good man in my book. Just hope he does what he has said he will.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"lock the hatches guys and gals,its going to get bumpy,god help the world"

By the numbers speech quite surprised he played the gracious card to be honest. I at least wanted an entertaining speech after this debacle

Wanted... brick layers ..

Mexico border and Canadian border...

"Any man thatbis not afraid to stand up to terrorism us a good man in my book. Just hope he does what he has said he will."

Yeah that draft dodger has got some balls hasn't he

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

" No need to worry folks, the result won't count. Nicola Sturgeon has demanded another election as Scotland's interests weren't taken into account with this result "

Pmsl

"Any man thatbis not afraid to stand up to terrorism us a good man in my book. Just hope he does what he has said he will."

What like Farage said about the NHS and backtracked

I suppose it is no longer

God Bless America.

It's going to be God HELP America now.

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

By definition swingers are a liberal bunch.

The international rise of demi-fashist conservatism should be an alarm call to us all.

It is a backlash against change not a step towards it.

Party while you can people the goose stepping thought police are not far away.

As someone said God help Amarica And God help us all.

We are going to need it!

"Any man thatbis not afraid to stand up to terrorism us a good man in my book. Just hope he does what he has said he will.

What like Farage said about the NHS and backtracked "

Shush, Nige will be claiming he won it for Trump. At least we know who he'll be working for when his EU pay stops coming in.

"By definition swingers are a liberal bunch.

The international rise of demi-fashist conservatism should be an alarm call to us all.

It is a backlash against change not a step towards it.

Party while you can people the goose stepping thought police are not far away.

As someone said God help Amarica And God help us all.

We are going to need it!"

Don't ever confuse sexual liberation with swingers being liberal. Quite a few are sniffy about people's sexual liberation too.

moston

"Wanted... brick layers ..

Mexico border and Canadian border...

"

Nope...

He has a whole country to put to work.

If the Canadians have any sense they will be building their own wall (barbed wire fence, tank traps, minefields and issuing gas-masks!) cause Trumps trumps are really shits, smell bad and will be looking to get out!

"Any man thatbis not afraid to stand up to terrorism us a good man in my book. Just hope he does what he has said he will.

What like Farage said about the NHS and backtracked

Shush, Nige will be claiming he won it for Trump. At least we know who he'll be working for when his EU pay stops coming in.

"

Can you imagine the pair of them in the White House scratching their balls...

Pmsl congratulations trump.

Baton down the hatches and prepare yourself!

Donald Trump President of the United States of America

I am in shock how this imbaciele is the president.

I think a few people should show the most powerful man in the world some respect

Prestonish

"I suppose it is no longer

God Bless America.

It's going to be God HELP America now.

"

And - by default - the rest of the western world!

The lesser of 2 evils if you ask me,at least trump put it out there,said what he thought,at least the us people knew what that were going to get with trump

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

No one knows the future . (Well except single guys on fab will still struggle and moan .). ..it's happened time to make the best of it .

"I think a few people should show the most powerful man in the world some respect "

He might be our kryptonite.

What are the odds that the various sexual harassment claims against him that are waiting to be heard will now just disappear?

Or would just one going against him result in an impeachment?

"The lesser of 2 evils if you ask me,at least trump put it out there,said what he thought,at least the us people knew what that were going to get with trump"

They were*

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Neither of them are fit to do it

"I think a few people should show the most powerful man in the world some respect

He might be our kryptonite. "

We've all gotta go sometime so no big deal

"I think a few people should show the most powerful man in the world some respect "

I will give him the same amount of respect he has given females; those of different ethnicities and those of different religions...0

"Worlds gone mad! Possibly the best reality TV series ever, and there is more to come "

Hows the world gone mad when it was America voting not the world??

They have form, the Americans, and we survived. I thought the barrel was being scraped for Reagan and the Merkin G Dubya Bush...

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

And on the up side if the $ takes a dive it'll give us and the £ a break for a while.

Awww well, we have honey G

"Good news if you are a brickie,there's a huge wall to be built."

But the Mexicans are paying. And the Peso has crashed through the floor......

"I think a few people should show the most powerful man in the world some respect

I will give him the same amount of respect he has given females; those of different ethnicities and those of different religions...0"

He's only doing what Americans have voted for. Guess you don't respect any of them now?

Welcome to the start of WW3

Anyone who didn't believe that Brexit had broken the post - war liberal consensus, now finds it shattered around our feet.

With far - right nationalists gaining ground throughout Europe and Putin's Russia flexing its muscles we are heading into dark and dangerous times.

I had fervently hoped that the most successful liberal democracy of them all would step back from the brink, but they have flung themselves over with wild abandon.

Heady times indeed.

lol

I will give him the same amount of respect he has given females; those of different ethnicities and those of different religions...0

He's only doing what Americans have voted for. Guess you don't respect any of them now? "

I think you'll find it's what the majority of the Americans voted for, not all and I have 0 respect for those that voted for him.

"Baton down the hatches and prepare yourself!

Donald Trump President of the United States of America

I am in shock how this imbaciele is the president. "

Do you think he could spell imbecile correctly though

He's only doing what Americans have voted for. Guess you don't respect any of them now?

I think you'll find it's what the majority of the Americans voted for, not all and I have 0 respect for those that voted for him. "

I'm sure there survive knowing you don't respect them

in Lancashire

"They have form, the Americans, and we survived. I thought the barrel was being scraped for Reagan and the Merkin G Dubya Bush...

"

this..

we can wrap ourselves up in the wafer thin blanket of we are the mother of all parliaments and feel secure and superior..

I'm actually excited to see what Trump will do. I think it could potentially have a positive effect, and he could surprise a lot of folk. Considering that he was laughed at for even trying to run for president, you've got to respect him for keeping his beliefs going and actually achieving it.

He won the popular vote too. Clinton thought she'd get that as a consolation prize. Senate and Congress also republican.

Oh how the pollsters and media assassins get it wrong.

"lock the hatches guys and gals,its going to get bumpy,god help the world"

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I looked at the BBC map and the 100% red in the "real" America.. All it has done is told me to reappraise my retirement plans to visit said "Real" America..

Think I might do Eastern Europe & Russia again

S

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Very good news. "

it is for me I had him at 4 to 1 for £50 so a good day for me but a bad one for the bookmakers which is always a good day if you ask me .

Well done USA

This is the end we should all go out in style. Orgy anyone?? Haha

"Very good news.

it is for me I had him at 4 to 1 for £50 so a good day for me but a bad one for the bookmakers which is always a good day if you ask me . "

Its never a bad day for the bookies plenty of money went on Hillary

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

This is dreadful

So, the US have elected an unpredictable madman whose surname in England is an informal meaning of "fart". Says it all really....

Glastonbury

"This is dreadful "

This means I lost a bet

Glastonbury

"This is dreadful

This means I lost a bet"

This means I have to fuck someone.

Ohhh Christ

It's called democracy ....

I hope it works out....

Good luck America...

"Well let see if it makes any significant difference to the rest of the world.

When Obama won the first time many expecting significant change as he's the first black president.

I think it doesnt really matter as much as we thought?

At least it's going to be interesting...i hope.

"

Exactly this about Obama, everyone thought the world was going to end when he got in

Love all the american president experts this morning

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"He won the popular vote too. Clinton thought she'd get that as a consolation prize. Senate and Congress also republican.

Oh how the pollsters and media assassins get it wrong."

The so called experts got it wrong again as did 99.9% of the polls. Great win for Trump , he said he was going to do a brexit and he was right.

So much for Obama saying Btitain would be at the back of the queue for a trade deal, what a fool he now looks. Trump wants trade deals on a 1 to 1 country basis so if anything that puts the EU at the back of the queue.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

The people have spoken.

God bless America.

"He won the popular vote too. Clinton thought she'd get that as a consolation prize. Senate and Congress also republican.

The so called experts got it wrong again as did 99.9% of the polls. Great win for Trump , he said he was going to do a brexit and he was right.

So much for Obama saying Btitain would be at the back of the queue for a trade deal, what a fool he now looks. Trump wants trade deals on a 1 to 1 country basis so if anything that puts the EU at the back of the queue. "

I wondered where you was

Cannock

"Anyone who didn't believe that Brexit had broken the post - war liberal consensus, now finds it shattered around our feet.

With far - right nationalists gaining ground throughout Europe and Putin's Russia flexing its muscles we are heading into dark and dangerous times.

I had fervently hoped that the most successful liberal democracy of them all would step back from the brink, but they have flung themselves over with wild abandon.

Heady times indeed."

It's a failure of arrogant mainstream politicians failing to listen to the very real concerns of ordinary people. They have sewn the seeds of all this and now they are reaping what they have sewn.

moston

"

"

Wrong question...

Try asking how come the director of the FBI announced that he was reopening an investigation into Clinton 10 days before the election (just when the early voting stations were open) and then just before they all shut announces that it was all OK 'no new evidence' and no harm done...

Cannock

So much for Obama saying Btitain would be at the back of the queue for a trade deal, what a fool he now looks. Trump wants trade deals on a 1 to 1 country basis so if anything that puts the EU at the back of the queue.

I wondered where you was "

On the politics forum.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

??

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

A demi-fashist masoganist fuck tard in charge of the US.

This will not end well folks.

Him and boris in the same room,an hairdressers delight

?? "

As I said people are not fickle

It's time the fat cats understand this

Cannock

"

Wrong question...

Try asking how come the director of the FBI announced that he was reopening an investigation into Clinton 10 days before the election (just when the early voting stations were open) and then just before they all shut announces that it was all OK 'no new evidence' and no harm done... "

Are you sucking sour grapes? I thought Remainers had bought them all after June 23rd?

in Lancashire

"Anyone who didn't believe that Brexit had broken the post - war liberal consensus, now finds it shattered around our feet.

Heady times indeed.

It's a failure of arrogant mainstream politicians failing to listen to the very real concerns of ordinary people. They have sewn the seeds of all this and now they are reaping what they have sewn. "

cant disagree on that..

that they had a choice of who they did says a lot about the system and how it works, probably ditto over here too..

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

Trump will sort a lot out he is no mug

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

There's a glitch in the matrix, now all we need is Honey G to win X factor!

How can nearly 300m folks really believe Trump is the best leader they've got ? ...

in the eye of the storm

"Very good news.

it is for me I had him at 4 to 1 for £50 so a good day for me but a bad one for the bookmakers which is always a good day if you ask me .

Its never a bad day for the bookies plenty of money went on Hillary "

here's the thing fella I don't know anyone who bet on Clinton the odds where to short but 4 to 1 in a two horse race with all the drama around both was to good to be true . so yes a few big stake gamblers may have lost to cover the working class mans bets but as I'm only interested in did everyone I know have a touch . yes they did so its a good day here and a bad one for the local bookmakers

"

Wrong question...

Try asking how come the director of the FBI announced that he was reopening an investigation into Clinton 10 days before the election (just when the early voting stations were open) and then just before they all shut announces that it was all OK 'no new evidence' and no harm done... "

Not suspect at all x

Heady times indeed.

It's a failure of arrogant mainstream politicians failing to listen to the very real concerns of ordinary people. They have sewn the seeds of all this and now they are reaping what they have sewn. "

I can't really disagree with any of that - mainstream politicians and institutions are held in exceptionally low regard by many people. There are many reasons for this, but it is certainly a worrying development and has echoes from very dark times in the not - so - distant past.

??

It's time the fat cats understand this "

Fat cats like...billionaire proudly tax dodging businessman with inherited wealth? Or do you mean those *other* fat cats.

"Very good news.

here's the thing fella I don't know anyone who bet on Clinton the odds where to short but 4 to 1 in a two horse race with all the drama around both was to good to be true . so yes a few big stake gamblers may have lost to cover the working class mans bets but as I'm only interested in did everyone I know have a touch . yes they did so its a good day here and a bad one for the local bookmakers "

If its an independent you could be right but there's already reported that a London gambler lost 200k on it

"There's a glitch in the matrix, now all we need is Honey G to win X factor!

How can nearly 300m folks really believe Trump is the best leader they've got ? ... "

I think the primary reason Trump won can be summed up in two words.. " Hilary Clinton"

The democrats backed the wrong candidate ....

By *aro7Man  over a year ago

wickford

Looks like it's gonna rain all day,,,,,,,,,,,,,

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Well, the world has long been in need of an enema. Let's hope it's not just a big wet Trump.

manchester

??

Fat cats like...billionaire proudly tax dodging businessman with inherited wealth? Or do you mean those *other* fat cats. "

Do you have a problem with inherited wealth? Please chill out as you're sounding more like one very pained womam with so much negative energy in you. His father isn't complaining for giving him all that so who are you to? Is he the only billionaire to cut corners? In fact how many don't?

"There's a glitch in the matrix, now all we need is Honey G to win X factor!

How can nearly 300m folks really believe Trump is the best leader they've got ? ...

I think the primary reason Trump won can be summed up in two words.. " Hilary Clinton"

The democrats backed the wrong candidate .... "

You're right, I think if it was Bernie less of the youth would of backed independents and I doubt he would of lost any of the Hilary backers plus the lack of scandal, lies and deceit

in the eye of the storm

"Very good news.

here's the thing fella I don't know anyone who bet on Clinton the odds where to short but 4 to 1 in a two horse race with all the drama around both was to good to be true . so yes a few big stake gamblers may have lost to cover the working class mans bets but as I'm only interested in did everyone I know have a touch . yes they did so its a good day here and a bad one for the local bookmakers

If its an independent you could be right but there's already reported that a London gambler lost 200k on it"

I'm not really a gambler I only bet when the odds are stacked in such a way I feel the bet has worth which is rare, the only other time I bet is when I have inside information.

I was in the bookmakers on the day they all lost over 13 million and three million one race it was the day best mate won his second gold cup.

every little old fella in the bookmakers had a touch on that day I cant remember anyone losing by the end of the that day apart from the bookmakers .

??

Fat cats like...billionaire proudly tax dodging businessman with inherited wealth? Or do you mean those *other* fat cats.

Do you have a problem with inherited wealth? Please chill out as you're sounding more like one very pained womam with so much negative energy in you. His father isn't complaining for giving him all that so who are you to? Is he the only billionaire to cut corners? In fact how many don't? "

I have no problem with inherited wealth, actually. I have a problem with people believing that he's not part of the super rich, that he's somehow a figurehead for the "little guy" when he so manifestly isn't. Cut corners? Is that how you feel about neglecting to pay tax? Or was it cutting corners when he went bankrupt four times and dragged down a load of other businesses with him?

I probably do sound negative and pained. It's fucking painful reading such shite being spouted, that's why.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Doomed... Doomed...

We're all doomed I tell you

Cannock

"Very good news.

If its an independent you could be right but there's already reported that a London gambler lost 200k on it"

Hope he was a banker.

Yes, great news this morning, well done Donald and great news for the UK

remember it was Obama that said the UK would be at the far back of the queue should they Brexit.

Donald will encourage trade

It was only last week he was shouting that it's rigged, obviously in his favour.

"Yes, great news this morning, well done Donald and great news for the UK

remember it was Obama that said the UK would be at the far back of the queue should they Brexit.

Donald will encourage trade"

He won't. He certainly isn't with Mexico and Canada.

manchester

??

Do you have a problem with inherited wealth? Please chill out as you're sounding more like one very pained womam with so much negative energy in you. His father isn't complaining for giving him all that so who are you to? Is he the only billionaire to cut corners? In fact how many don't?

I have no problem with inherited wealth, actually. I have a problem with people believing that he's not part of the super rich, that he's somehow a figurehead for the "little guy" when he so manifestly isn't. Cut corners? Is that how you feel about neglecting to pay tax? Or was it cutting corners when he went bankrupt four times and dragged down a load of other businesses with him?

I probably do sound negative and pained. It's fucking painful reading such shite being spouted, that's why. "

You really have to understand that the world would never be a level playing ground. A man should do anything he can to see his business doesn't go bust and I mean anyone so stop with the emotional sentiments. Yes the rich cut corners not just Trump.

There's Jeremy Kyle on to cheer you up and make you forget about Trump for a while okay

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

angry america...... trump managed to tap into that!!

the biggest thing is that the republicans now have the top 3 levels of government.... blank cheque in effect until the midterms in 2018...

this is like a republican dream... so i wonder how much they will get thru in the next 2 years,....

affordable care act is dead....

nafta and ttp are dead.....

dodd-frank is dead....

cuba relations.... they will go

I fear for roe vs wade and a womans right to choose will now go (thats been the republican dream for a decade!)

i fear they may also go back after gay marriage.......

then there are the little things.... national minimum wage wont go up....

I think you'll find it's what the majority of the Americans voted for, not all and I have 0 respect for those that voted for him.

I'm sure there survive knowing you don't respect them "

no way! Who'd have thought it I only answered a question that you asked me.

??

I probably do sound negative and pained. It's fucking painful reading such shite being spouted, that's why.

You really have to understand that the world would never be a level playing ground. A man should do anything he can to see his business doesn't go bust and I mean anyone so stop with the emotional sentiments. Yes the rich cut corners not just Trump.

There's Jeremy Kyle on to cheer you up and make you forget about Trump for a while okay "

Jeremy Kyle? I'm at work. You know, because I'm an ordinary person, although apparently I'm not.

If you don't like emotional sentiments, OK, can you tell me the concrete, tangible, fact-based ways that you think Trump is going to improve things for America and its citizens?

??

Do you have a problem with inherited wealth? Please chill out as you're sounding more like one very pained womam with so much negative energy in you. His father isn't complaining for giving him all that so who are you to? Is he the only billionaire to cut corners? In fact how many don't? "

moston

After an hour or so's careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that:

1/ I think the same fuckers that voted for Thatcher and Reagan got old and don't accept that they are reaping what they sowed 30 years ago and just planted a whole new batch of poison seeds.

2/ I think the fucking dicks that think Trump is one of them should try to book a room at one of his hotels or try staying at one of his golf resorts- see what he thinks of you average good old boy then.

3/ I think we have a man that turned himself from a millionaire into a billionaire by raping businesses with corporate bankruptcies for personal gain now in charge of the US treasury - good luck with that!

4/ I think I need to stop thinking about this or Ill pop a blood vessel!

"angry america...... trump managed to tap into that!!

the biggest thing is that the republicans now have the top 3 levels of government.... blank cheque in effect until the midterms in 2018...

this is like a republican dream... so i wonder how much they will get thru in the next 2 years,....

dodd-frank is dead....

I fear for roe vs wade and a womans right to choose will now go (thats been the republican dream for a decade!)

"

Don't forget climate change which Trump asserts is a 'myth'. He's promised full - scale fossil fuel mining, and a return to industrialisation on a mass scale.

Of course, neither of these things can actually be done but hey- we're in a post-truth world where bombastic nonsense and hyperbole, mixed with a good dose of nativism wins the day

manchester

??

There's Jeremy Kyle on to cheer you up and make you forget about Trump for a while okay

Jeremy Kyle? I'm at work. You know, because I'm an ordinary person, although apparently I'm not.

If you don't like emotional sentiments, OK, can you tell me the concrete, tangible, fact-based ways that you think Trump is going to improve things for America and its citizens? "

It's pretty obvious to me that Trump would create more jobs than Clinton. People are tired of the same people "the establishment" running the government and needed a change from the "high foundation, low ceiling government" which means they just manage things without doing much improvement.

Trump isn't proven to be the messiah but it's a change from the boring cycle of people switching offices and is truly a better candidate than Clinton. Hope this explains why Trump won.

" "

Just stay here another 4 years

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

"[Removed by poster at 09/11/16 07:24:16]"

Yup 9/11 in the UK Today

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

Good luck with getting your wages off the Mexicans

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"angry america...... trump managed to tap into that!!

dodd-frank is dead....

Don't forget climate change which Trump asserts is a 'myth'. He's promised full - scale fossil fuel mining, and a return to industrialisation on a mass scale.

Of course, neither of these things can actually be done but hey- we're in a post-truth world where bombastic nonsense and hyperbole, mixed with a good dose of nativism wins the day "

i had forgotten about the paris climate change deal.... shit!!!!!!