Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm reduced to fucking randoms as a coping mechanism

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

"I'm reduced to fucking randoms as a coping mechanism "

You poor thing. Come here. I'll give you a lovely cuddle.

By *idsBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

Trump. A man who lives up to his name.

Hide the big red button indeed and tell him it's been linked to his twitter account.

Popcorn anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you nostradamus? You seem to have used that coping mechanism for some time.

It's a nice reminder that you should always apply for that job you are no way qualified for just in case.

Glastonbury

"I'm reduced to fucking randoms as a coping mechanism

You poor thing. Come here. I'll give you a lovely cuddle. "

Fancy a fuck?

Glastonbury

Are you nostradamus? You seem to have used that coping mechanism for some time. "

Well I wasn't going to but I was in such a bad mood after 5hrs sleep I had to take my mind off it somehow.

"That guy I fucked the day Trump got elected."

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"It's a nice reminder that you should always apply for that job you are no way qualified for just in case."

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I thought this was a fart thread

The guy is a bit of a dickhead, there's no disputing that but I do feel he was the best out of the two evils..

He'll get the job done with no fucking about.. Just my opinion..

The wife thinks otherwise..

Harry..

Are you nostradamus? You seem to have used that coping mechanism for some time.

Well I wasn't going to but I was in such a bad mood after 5hrs sleep I had to take my mind off it somehow.

"That guy I fucked the day Trump got elected.""

... poor guy.

It's a complete f*ck up. So depressed.

This little world is a pretty fucked up place already.

We live in interesting times.

Is it working? I need something to take the edge off my extreme rage.

"It's a complete f*ck up. So depressed. "

Plus one

I am extremely concerned about the direction the whole world is taking right now. Hatred, ignorance and intolerance have become politically acceptable again.

Nothing will happen for god's sake, it's all just been political rhetoric and pandering to the electorate to get elected. I was a lot more worried when George W Bush got in.

Please think for selfs people and stop buying in to the Guardian reading chittering classes.

"Nothing will happen for god's sake, it's all just been political rhetoric and pandering to the electorate to get elected. I was a lot more worried when George W Bush got in.

Please think for selfs people and stop buying in to the Guardian reading chittering classes. "

I don't recall Bush (a seasoned political beast) stirring up nationalistic xenophobia or promising to lock up his opponent if he won. Never mind the wall.

By *achanic666Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Nothing will happen for god's sake, it's all just been political rhetoric and pandering to the electorate to get elected. I was a lot more worried when George W Bush got in.

Please think for selfs people and stop buying in to the Guardian reading chittering classes. "

What offensive twaddle.

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Please think for selfs people and stop buying in to the Guardian reading chittering classes.

What offensive twaddle. "

I know! The Guardian's got a lot to answer for!

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Yeah exactly what we're we worried about? What could go wrong.... ? Let's see.... 911... a war over weapons of mass destruction that were never found..... You're right... nothing really happened....

What offensive twaddle.

I know! The Guardian's got a lot to answer for! "

Just to clarify, as it's important to me that my political preference is clear -- that's not what I meant, I read the Guardian and still think for myself.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

And time for a reality check by some . Trump runs a very successfull business. With his businnesa experience the USA economy can only get better. Even better news for the UK if we want to become a long term trading partner.

Please think for selfs people and stop buying in to the Guardian reading chittering classes. And time for a reality check by some . Trump runs a very successfull business. With his businnesa experience the USA economy can only get better. Even better news for the UK if we want to become a long term trading partner. "

*facepalm*

Yeah exactly what we're we worried about? What could go wrong.... ? Let's see.... 911... a war over weapons of mass destruction that were never found..... You're right... nothing really happened...."

Thank you, you've just vindicated what I said, George W Bush was the one to worry about.

Please think for selfs people and stop buying in to the Guardian reading chittering classes. And time for a reality check by some . Trump runs a very successfull business. With his businnesa experience the USA economy can only get better. Even better news for the UK if we want to become a long term trading partner.

*facepalm*"

Occassional bankruptcy is a plus point then?...

Yeah exactly what we're we worried about? What could go wrong.... ? Let's see.... 911... a war over weapons of mass destruction that were never found..... You're right... nothing really happened....

Thank you, you've just vindicated what I said, George W Bush was the one to worry about. "

George W Bush toed the GOP line.

It is not yet clear if Trump is in the pocket of the Republicans or maintaining his own agenda.

It's a dangerous time, with many reflections of the 1930s - the rise of nationalism, populism and blatant lying from politicians and media, fear whipped up by the same politicians and media of "the other". It took 4 years to get from the financial crash pf 1929 to the situation in 1933. The financial crash this time was in 2008 so how close are we to 1933? 

By *idsBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

The entire thing is a complete shitshow. The president America needed but didn't deserve was shafted by the DNC so it'll be an "interesting" time.

"The guy is a bit of a dickhead, there's no disputing that but I do feel he was the best out of the two evils..

He'll get the job done with no fucking about.. Just my opinion..

The wife thinks otherwise..

Harry.."

The wife agrees with you on most points, he's defo a dickhead.. and the other choice wasnt really any better but wether he will get the job done or create a bigger mess is up for debate! .. its going to he an interesting four years.. thats for sure!

April x

» Add a new message to this topic