FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > That there anti Trump petition?

That there anti Trump petition?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering about that pathetic petition attempting to get Donald Trump banned from setting foot in the UK.

Ha ha ha - Hows that getting on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I was just wondering about that pathetic petition attempting to get Donald Trump banned from setting foot in the UK.

Ha ha ha - Hows that getting on? "

Remember Trumps interview with Piers Morgan at the time, when asked about it Trump said, "That petition didn't gain any traction, I've not given it a seconds thought".

"I was just wondering about that pathetic petition attempting to get Donald Trump banned from setting foot in the UK.

Remember Trumps interview with Piers Morgan at the time, when asked about it Trump said, "That petition didn't gain any traction, I've not given it a seconds thought". "

Maybe that fugly monster Sturgeon will ban him from Scotland. Mind you, he has a golf club and course up there doesn't he?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remember Trumps interview with Piers Morgan at the time, when asked about it Trump said, "That petition didn't gain any traction, I've not given it a seconds thought".

Maybe that fugly monster Sturgeon will ban him from Scotland. Mind you, he has a golf club and course up there doesn't he? "

he has more than one

and

he also has one of the best 5 star hotels for bedroom decoration and cleanliness, absolutely spotless, stunning rooms

thumbs up to Trump, other hotels should follow his lead.

Cannock

Maybe that fugly monster Sturgeon will ban him from Scotland. Mind you, he has a golf club and course up there doesn't he? "

Sturgeon congratulated Trump on his victory yesterday, I bet it was painful for her.

Maybe that fugly monster Sturgeon will ban him from Scotland. Mind you, he has a golf club and course up there doesn't he?

Sturgeon congratulated Trump on his victory yesterday, I bet it was painful for her. "

Yeah I saw the look on its face, talk about in-genuine, also that bitch Merkel.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Sturgeon congratulated Trump on his victory yesterday, I bet it was painful for her.

Yeah I saw the look on its face, talk about in-genuine, also that bitch Merkel. "

I'm not going to agree or disagree with your views, but can we remove the sexism & misogyny please - especially on this site

I'm not going to agree or disagree with your views, but can we remove the sexism & misogyny please - especially on this site "

Hold on, I'm no sexist or misogynist, I just hate two people who just happen to be female. x

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I'm not going to agree or disagree with your views, but can we remove the sexism & misogyny please - especially on this site

Hold on, I'm no sexist or misogynist, I just hate two people who just happen to be female. x "

Referring to women as 'it' and 'bitch' is horrible and has huge sexist overtones. The fact that you dislike them as people is irrelevant. If you hate a black person would you call them the N word?

Chudleigh

Hold on, I'm no sexist or misogynist, I just hate two people who just happen to be female. x

Referring to women as 'it' and 'bitch' is horrible and has huge sexist overtones. The fact that you dislike them as people is irrelevant. If you hate a black person would you call them the N word? "

spot on!

Referring to women as 'it' and 'bitch' is horrible and has huge sexist overtones. The fact that you dislike them as people is irrelevant. If you hate a black person would you call them the N word?

spot on! "

no it's not. Someone who is black has no choice in it. Someone who acts like a 'bitch' has the choice not to

Referring to women as 'it' and 'bitch' is horrible and has huge sexist overtones. The fact that you dislike them as people is irrelevant. If you hate a black person would you call them the N word? "

I believe two specific "women" were referred to. Not all women

Why don't you lot just get together for a Trump wankathon?

One of you could take turns to wear the Trump mask whilst the other bukkake away

"Why don't you lot just get together for a Trump wankathon?

One of you could take turns to wear the Trump mask whilst the other bukkake away "

Pfft, that's far too gay, they're not a bunch of cucks

There's been a delightful trend on here lately of criticising the actions and policy decisions of any female politician or prospective one by reference to their looks, age and sexuality, as opposed to their politics. It's fucking depressing, but the fact it still shocks me reminds me that in the outside world I'm not subjected to such disgusting, lowbrow views and that makes me feel better about my life choices.

There's been a delightful trend on here lately of criticising the actions and policy decisions of any female politician or prospective one by reference to their looks, age and sexuality, as opposed to their politics. It's fucking depressing, but the fact it still shocks me reminds me that in the outside world I'm not subjected to such disgusting, lowbrow views and that makes me feel better about my life choices. "

because male politicians get none of that do they

One of you could take turns to wear the Trump mask whilst the other bukkake away "

Is this their time out from the normal Farage wankathon?

There's been a delightful trend on here lately of criticising the actions and policy decisions of any female politician or prospective one by reference to their looks, age and sexuality, as opposed to their politics. It's fucking depressing, but the fact it still shocks me reminds me that in the outside world I'm not subjected to such disgusting, lowbrow views and that makes me feel better about my life choices.

because male politicians get none of that do they "

wasn't that Bill Clinton sexually abused by Monica Lewinsky and forced into oral sex, it works both ways

wasn't that Bill Clinton sexually abused by Monica Lewinsky and forced into oral sex, it works both ways "

I get your point and yes, it does work both ways. That said,lets face it, female politicians get more of the abuse, and more criticism just due to their physical appearance...or gender.

Trumps comments about women on their periods not being good for businesses or companies...I mean come on.

I agree with what others have said already on here. Less have less of referring to a politician as a bitch or cunt, just because you don't like what she says or her policies, other's might actually respect them.

I'm noticing that those who call women names like this all tend to be the older fellas as well. Come on guys, you're talking like keyboard warriors, or teenage boys who just get turned down for sex or by a girl who doesn't feel the same way.

Grow a pair and stop being so derogatory.

wasn't that Bill Clinton sexually abused by Monica Lewinsky and forced into oral sex, it works both ways

I get your point and yes, it does work both ways. That said,lets face it, female politicians get more of the abuse, and more criticism just due to their physical appearance...or gender.

Trumps comments about women on their periods not being good for businesses or companies...I mean come on.

I agree with what others have said already on here. Less have less of referring to a politician as a bitch or cunt, just because you don't like what she says or her policies, other's might actually respect them.

I'm noticing that those who call women names like this all tend to be the older fellas as well. Come on guys, you're talking like keyboard warriors, or teenage boys who just get turned down for sex or by a girl who doesn't feel the same way.

Grow a pair and stop being so derogatory."

How many have criticised Trump for his appearance? He has been called for his "orange" skin, his age, his combover to name just a few.

How many have criticised Trump for his appearance? He has been called for his "orange" skin, his age, his combover to name just a few. "

and that tramp Corbyn...oops

Cannock

One of you could take turns to wear the Trump mask whilst the other bukkake away

Is this their time out from the normal Farage wankathon? "

Ohhhh didums, are you jealous that you never get an invite?

How many have criticised Trump for his appearance? He has been called for his "orange" skin, his age, his combover to name just a few. "

Hey, I'm not saying any of that criticism is acceptable either. People should be criticised on the voting records and policies put forward. Just doesn't help when people take the easy card of 'I dislike her ideas so I'll call her a bitch.'

What I don't get is that trump is supposed to be a mysoganist but but the comments he was making was that he loved to grab them by the pussy.

Well surely if he hated them then surely he would not want to ? I do think he hates them he loves them!

Ohhhh didums, are you jealous that you never get an invite? "

Do I need an invite? I thought I could just walk in and grab you by whatever and you'll do whatever I want?

Ohhhh didums, are you jealous that you never get an invite? "

Well, clearly you don't read my posts!

Farage us a loathsome man, his comments today about Obama just go to prove the point.

Trump is vile, his comments about, well, everything really!

Brexit is a catastrophy.

There, why on earth would I want an invite?

How many have criticised Trump for his appearance? He has been called for his "orange" skin, his age, his combover to name just a few.

Hey, I'm not saying any of that criticism is acceptable either. People should be criticised on the voting records and policies put forward. Just doesn't help when people take the easy card of 'I dislike her ideas so I'll call her a bitch.'"

I agree.

But the point is that Trump is called out for his comments but those who make similar comments about him get away with it. Comments made by those who class themselves as inclusive and liberal which is ironic x

"What I don't get is that trump is supposed to be a mysoganist but but the comments he was making was that he loved to grab them by the pussy.

Well surely if he hated them then surely he would not want to ? I do think he hates them he loves them!"

Erm...is this a serious post?

Hey, I'm not saying any of that criticism is acceptable either. People should be criticised on the voting records and policies put forward. Just doesn't help when people take the easy card of 'I dislike her ideas so I'll call her a bitch.'

I agree.

But the point is that Trump is called out for his comments but those who make similar comments about him get away with it. Comments made by those who class themselves as inclusive and liberal which is ironic x"

Yeah don't get me wrong, I see the hypocrisy, it's infuriating that it comes from the right and left. What annoys me though is when trump supporters worked out they could shut people up by lumping anyone with a criticism against trump, with those who criticised him with the shitty physical criticisms.

"What I don't get is that trump is supposed to be a mysoganist but but the comments he was making was that he loved to grab them by the pussy.

Well surely if he hated them then surely he would not want to ? I do think he hates them he loves them!

Erm...is this a serious post? "

I'm scared it was.

Cannock

I agree.

But the point is that Trump is called out for his comments but those who make similar comments about him get away with it. Comments made by those who class themselves as inclusive and liberal which is ironic x"

It's the same with Theresa May, those who class themselves as tolerant liberals on here have used some very derogatory language to describe her since she became Prime Minister.

I'm scared it was."

So he said he likes to grab them by the Pussy so what ? How many times have you heared another bloke say he would love to fuck the shit out of a particular woman ? Does this maleness him a mysoginist?

If he was to call a woman a bitch does this make him a mysoginist ?

The recording that was made was locker room talk,a group of men trying to out doo each other in the alpha stakes

Yes he has some pretty radicle ideas and yes he is used to getting his own way but then so do a lot of other white rich Americans and not to leave out rich white English men as well.

I'm scared it was.

So he said he likes to grab them by the Pussy so what ? How many times have you heared another bloke say he would love to fuck the shit out of a particular woman ? Does this maleness him a mysoginist?

The recording that was made was locker room talk,a group of men trying to out doo each other in the alpha stakes

Yes he has some pretty radicle ideas and yes he is used to getting his own way but then so do a lot of other white rich Americans and not to leave out rich white English men as well.

"

It's the consent part of it. "Grab them by the pussy". Your equivalent example would be "I want to fuck the shit out of her, whether she likes it or not". Don't pretend that "grab them by the pussy" comes from a love of women. That's like saying serial rapists just really love women so much they want to have sex with them.

I'm scared it was.

It's the consent part of it. "Grab them by the pussy". Your equivalent example would be "I want to fuck the shit out of her, whether she likes it or not". Don't pretend that "grab them by the pussy" comes from a love of women. That's like saying serial rapists just really love women so much they want to have sex with them. "

It's another 'build my blocklist' thread!

I'm scared it was.

It's the consent part of it. "Grab them by the pussy". Your equivalent example would be "I want to fuck the shit out of her, whether she likes it or not". Don't pretend that "grab them by the pussy" comes from a love of women. That's like saying serial rapists just really love women so much they want to have sex with them.

It's another 'build my blocklist' thread!"

They can block away becaus if someone was to block me for posting what they don't like then I would never be meeting them anyway

And him saying what he did was in private amongst other younger men and was trying to be the big I am in front of them.

Unfortunate for him some lowlife was recording what was said and made some money by selling it to the press

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Well surely if he hated them then surely he would not want to ? I do think he hates them he loves them!"

it wasn't 'banter' it was a man very comfortable in recounting something..

it was more about power than someone who loves women, anyone who respects themselves let alone women just would not talk this way..

it was more about power than someone who loves women, anyone who respects themselves let alone women just would not talk this way.."

Have heared it before, get a bunch of blokes together throw in a few drinks and it all comes out LoL.

Problem on here is that the men are scared to say what they think because it would mean an instant bloke from prospective women

in Lancashire

it was more about power than someone who loves women, anyone who respects themselves let alone women just would not talk this way..

Have heared it before, get a bunch of blokes together throw in a few drinks and it all comes out LoL.

Problem on here is that the men are scared to say what they think because it would mean an instant bloke from prospective women "

spent 36 years in the Army and a front line blue light service with some pretty down to earth men and what he said was totally beyond any banter, any blokes together out on the tiles type talk..

what he said was a 'what I do', type comment not a see her what I would like to do..

there's a difference..

maybe some do but also a problem is some trying to justify or excuse what certainly looks on the face of it to be less than acceptable comments which if anyone said publically in a work environment would rightly be held to account..

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I'm scared it was.

"

Only a complete low life would try and record someones private conversation.

I prefer to judge people by how they behave in public and treat other people.

He would hardly be elected the President of the USA if people found his behaviour to be as bad as some claim..

All these incidents were public knowledge and the public voted for him on what he was going to do for the future of the USA.

We now need to build a strong relationship with the USA.

"

it was more about power than someone who loves women, anyone who respects 36 years in the Army and a front line blue light service with some pretty down to earth men and what he said was totally beyond any banter, any blokes together out on the tiles type talk..

what he said was a 'what I do', type comment not a see her what I would like to do..

there's a difference..

maybe some do but also a problem is some trying to justify or excuse what certainly looks on the face of it to be less than acceptable comments which if anyone said publically in a work environment would rightly be held to account.. "

But you are talking as an Englishman with English upbringing and so you're sense of what is and is not acceptable.

Just like absence of humour is different so is sence of preportion in what is banter and what is not.

Sometimes it does not translate very well Between contries and cultures

[Removed by poster at 11/11/16 08:43:27]

They seem to forget that brexit stands for the same thing, he wont be banned lol.

No, is the answer to your last question, certainly not.

in Lancashire

"

it was more about power than someone who loves women, anyone who respects 36 years in the Army and a front line blue light service with some pretty down to earth men and what he said was totally beyond any banter, any blokes together out on the tiles type talk..

there's a difference..

maybe some do but also a problem is some trying to justify or excuse what certainly looks on the face of it to be less than acceptable comments which if anyone said publically in a work environment would rightly be held to account..

But you are talking as an Englishman with English upbringing and so you're sense of what is and is not acceptable.

Just like absence of humour is different so is sence of preportion in what is banter and what is not.

Sometimes it does not translate very well Between contries and cultures "

there are millions of American men who will have also been brought up with a sense of what is and what is not acceptable, and probably countless millions of men of other nationalities also..

it translated very well what he said and would have done so whatever language it was said in..

Things have changed over the years, and that kind of talk became unacceptable later in the US than it did here.

In the 1970's that kind of talk wouldn't raise many eyebrows even here. I'm not saying that was right, just that it was considered normal back then.

The fact that some twat taped him all those years ago is weird for a start. That they saved the recording and it was used in an attempt to discredit him in an election speaks volumes about the agenda of the person who made / owned it.

The whole shitfest may very well have been started by someone with a grudge against the man.

It's was probabley kept just in case they needed leverage against him, a bit like the dress that Monika lewinski kept

Cannock

I'm scared it was.

It's another 'build my blocklist' thread!"

Lol, like people are bothered about being blocked by strangers on a swingers forum. Honestly some people need to get a life.

I listened to a woman during the election night, who proclaimed that she had also heard the same sort of banter in women's locker rooms. She said that such filthy talk is not just restricted to men.

All I can say is that he should read some of the stuff on FAB. Although I wouldn't want him to read that "Fart Sniffing" thread. That was disgusting, well I thought so....

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

In this thread: people excusing the sexual abuse of women because they like the abuser's moronic politics.

How refreshing!

"In this thread: people excusing the sexual abuse of women because they like the abuser's moronic politics.

How refreshing!"

I'm not convinced that Donald Trump has actually abused any women. Yes he has said some bad things, but there is a difference between talking and doing these things.

He was definitely a better choice of leader than corrupt Hilary, who knew her husband was abusing women, yet helped him get away with it, even threatened his victims in order to shut them up.

Besides it is all over, he is going to be president. He will have to be careful about his own security mind, some nut jobs may well attempt to assassinate him...

"I listened to a woman during the election night, who proclaimed that she had also heard the same sort of banter in women's locker rooms. She said that such filthy talk is not just restricted to men.

All I can say is that he should read some of the stuff on FAB. Although I wouldn't want him to read that "Fart Sniffing" thread. That was disgusting, well I thought so...."

Sometimes a group of women together can be worse than men

"Puts tin hat on"

" It's another 'build my blocklist' thread!

Lol, like people are bothered about being blocked by strangers on a swingers forum. Honestly some people need to get a life. "

Oh, you misunderstand! Of course you won't care.

But that's not why I block, I do so in case in months time I make the mistake of checking a profile of someone like this. Blocking tells me to avoid them.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"In this thread: people excusing the sexual abuse of women because they like the abuser's moronic politics.

How refreshing!"

It's 50 Shades of Trump.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Now that does sound like fun.

Lyndhurst

I'm scared it was.

"

Hes not much different from other men its just that you dont get to hear them.

Chudleigh

I'm scared it was.

Hes not much different from other men its just that you dont get to hear them."

He is different from other men. Many on here are diametrically opposed to Trump and his approach to women. Certain guys on here just don't get it and as mentioned above it allows us all to spot them... I don't mind people having differing opinions, but the words used reflect blatant sexism, misogyny and underlying hatred of women at times. Most real men are not like that, thank god....

he has more than one

and

he also has one of the best 5 star hotels for bedroom decoration and cleanliness, absolutely spotless, stunning rooms

. "

Thumps up to HIS STAFF not him, really can't see him running a duster around any of the rooms.

he has more than one

and

Thumps up to HIS STAFF not him, really can't see him running a duster around any of the rooms. "

How many billionaire hoteliers do their own dusting? Bizarre comment!

How refreshing!"

It is the media that have made it more than it is and they have payed women to accuse him. It is good that he will sue them.

How refreshing!It is the media that have made it more than it is and they have payed women to accuse him. It is good that he will sue them. "

Yeah, strange how they suddenly emerge half way through an election campaign. Questionable at the very least..

Lyndhurst

I'm scared it was.

Hes not much different from other men its just that you dont get to hear them.

He is different from other men. Many on here are diametrically opposed to Trump and his approach to women. Certain guys on here just don't get it and as mentioned above it allows us all to spot them... I don't mind people having differing opinions, but the words used reflect blatant sexism, misogyny and underlying hatred of women at times. Most real men are not like that, thank god...."

Some men just say things to let you think they are nice though. People take things he says or said or was supossed to have said too seriously.

Hes a happily married man with daughters and is a good dad and husband too.

So no i dont think he hates women, he might hate some but then he maybe has good reason too.

How refreshing!It is the media that have made it more than it is and they have payed women to accuse him. It is good that he will sue them.

Yeah, strange how they suddenly emerge half way through an election campaign. Questionable at the very least.."

That is right and I reckon hilary also played apart on that plot, yeah strange how it is just under the election and not before.

he has more than one

and

Thumps up to HIS STAFF not him, really can't see him running a duster around any of the rooms.

How many billionaire hoteliers do their own dusting? Bizarre comment!"

Not really, he's the figurehead of an organisation, without his staff he would be nothing. That was the point I was making. Same as I would say of someone was saying somethkng similar about any other organisation. The workers will make a break a company, not the owners. Unless the owners are the workers too.

Lyndhurst

How refreshing!It is the media that have made it more than it is and they have payed women to accuse him. It is good that he will sue them.

Yeah, strange how they suddenly emerge half way through an election campaign. Questionable at the very least.."

And people believe every word of it because they want to.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Continuing this thread: people excusing the sexual abuse of women because they like the abuser's moronic politics.

How refreshing!

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

I agree.

But the point is that Trump is called out for his comments but those who make similar comments about him get away with it. Comments made by those who class themselves as inclusive and liberal which is ironic x

Yeah don't get me wrong, I see the hypocrisy, it's infuriating that it comes from the right and left. What annoys me though is when trump supporters worked out they could shut people up by lumping anyone with a criticism against trump, with those who criticised him with the shitty physical criticisms."

I suppose that's a bit like labelling all brexiters racists then.

Or all labour supporters anti-Semitic.

he has more than one

and

Not really, he's the figurehead of an organisation, without his staff he would be nothing. That was the point I was making. Same as I would say of someone was saying somethkng similar about any other organisation. The workers will make a break a company, not the owners. Unless the owners are the workers too. "

Perhaps that is the point then, he has the perfect professional staff, which means his selection and judgement must be spot on as well as the salary he pays!!

Perfect service and greeting from arrival & checking in to checking out

He knows how to run a hotel and how to keep guests happy in my opinion from what I have seen and experienced

Such a shame the Clintons lost. I was looking forward to seeing Bill's selfies as he lined up more new interns at the Oval Office for ANOTHER four-year term of cock-sucking contests.

Chudleigh

"Continuing this thread: people excusing the sexual abuse of women because they like the abuser's moronic politics.

How refreshing! "

With you on this one, just don't accept any of that

Lyndhurst

"Continuing this thread: people excusing the sexual abuse of women because they like the abuser's moronic politics.

How refreshing!

With you on this one, just don't accept any of that "

There is no proof he abused anyone though.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Such a shame the Clintons lost. I was looking forward to seeing Bill's selfies as he lined up more new interns at the Oval Office for ANOTHER four-year term of cock-sucking contests. "

looks past it to me, I expect Hilary is putting something in his tea

Wisbech and A47 corridor

he has more than one

and

Not really, he's the figurehead of an organisation, without his staff he would be nothing. That was the point I was making. Same as I would say of someone was saying somethkng similar about any other organisation. The workers will make a break a company, not the owners. Unless the owners are the workers too.

Perhaps that is the point then, he has the perfect professional staff, which means his selection and judgement must be spot on as well as the salary he pays!!

He knows how to run a hotel and how to keep guests happy in my opinion from what I have seen and experienced"

In light of your comments I looked on the website. Looks to be top quality accommodation.

How refreshing!

With you on this one, just don't accept any of that

There is no proof he abused anyone though."

Trump's entire campaign has been based around the fact he's honest, and "does what he says". Yet when he says he's sexually abused women, that's all just front, bluster and "banter". Make your minds up.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

How refreshing! "

Who said that he sexually abused women or is there any proof of it .?

I doubt that he would have polled as well as he did if the allegations were true.

Any publicity hunter can make an allegation against someone famous , it does not mean that they are true .

It should be assumed that no abuse occurred unless there is a convition in the court .

Innocent unto proved guilty .

he has more than one

and

He knows how to run a hotel and how to keep guests happy in my opinion from what I have seen and experienced In light of your comments I looked on the website. Looks to be top quality accommodation. "

As I said previous, best standard of room I have had in UK for a 5 star hotel and I have been in a good few, if you need information on this mail me

only down side is the location of Turnberry itself, very little to do there if you are not a golfer

Lyndhurst

Hes got a gorgeous wife and beautiful kids, why would he need to abuse other women and they wouldnt stay with him and think so highly of him if he was as bad as people say.

Cannock

How refreshing! Who said that he sexually abused women or is there any proof of it .?

I doubt that he would have polled as well as he did if the allegations were true.

Any publicity hunter can make an allegation against someone famous , it does not mean that they are true .

It should be assumed that no abuse occurred unless there is a convition in the court .

Innocent unto proved guilty . "

As was the case with Cliff Richard, many people said no smoke without fire and labelled him a sex pest/abuser without any conviction. Cliff Richard has now been cleared of all allegations, are those people who accused him going to offer apologies for what they said about him? I won't hold my breath.

"Hes got a gorgeous wife and beautiful kids, why would he need to abuse other women and they wouldnt stay with him and think so highly of him if he was as bad as people say. "

Are you really asking why people might be attracted to the multi-billionaire, Donald Trump?

How refreshing! Who said that he sexually abused women or is there any proof of it .?

As was the case with Cliff Richard, many people said no smoke without fire and labelled him a sex pest/abuser without any conviction. Cliff Richard has now been cleared of all allegations, are those people who accused him going to offer apologies for what they said about him? I won't hold my breath. "

I'm not aware that Cliff Richard boasted about touching women's genitals without their consent.

he has more than one

and

He knows how to run a hotel and how to keep guests happy in my opinion from what I have seen and experienced"

Running a hotel and a country are a little different, Don't you think?

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hes got a gorgeous wife and beautiful kids, why would he need to abuse other women and they wouldnt stay with him and think so highly of him if he was as bad as people say. "
Excellent point . Sadly many people are simply jealous of success.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

As was the case with Cliff Richard, many people said no smoke without fire and labelled him a sex pest/abuser without any conviction. Cliff Richard has now been cleared of all allegations, are those people who accused him going to offer apologies for what they said about him? I won't hold my breath. "

And the same with Nick. He had Ted Heath named without a shred of evidence and the police were foolish enough to take him seriously .

Any attention seeking person seeking publicity can make false allegations and know that there is no comeback on them.

There would be no point in suing them for libel as they would have no money in any event .

Wisbech and A47 corridor

As was the case with Cliff Richard, many people said no smoke without fire and labelled him a sex pest/abuser without any conviction. Cliff Richard has now been cleared of all allegations, are those people who accused him going to offer apologies for what they said about him? I won't hold my breath.

I'm not aware that Cliff Richard boasted about touching women's genitals without their consent. "

If this were true surely the woman concerned would have reported him.

I'm not aware that Cliff Richard boasted about touching women's genitals without their consent. If this were true surely the woman concerned would have reported him. "

I agree. So he was lying then? Bigging himself up and boasting about something he hadn't actually done? Goes against the way he's tried to present himself during his campaign, don't you think?

Lyndhurst

"Hes got a gorgeous wife and beautiful kids, why would he need to abuse other women and they wouldnt stay with him and think so highly of him if he was as bad as people say. Excellent point . Sadly many people are simply jealous of success. "

They are which is a shame.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I'm not aware that Cliff Richard boasted about touching women's genitals without their consent. If this were true surely the woman concerned would have reported him.

I agree. So he was lying then? Bigging himself up and boasting about something he hadn't actually done? Goes against the way he's tried to present himself during his campaign, don't you think?"

As long as he was lying I would not be too bothered . Had he done this it would be totally unacceptable .

Boasting in private is of course very different to his policies for running the country .

I'm not aware that Cliff Richard boasted about touching women's genitals without their consent. If this were true surely the woman concerned would have reported him.

I agree. So he was lying then? Bigging himself up and boasting about something he hadn't actually done? Goes against the way he's tried to present himself during his campaign, don't you think? As long as he was lying I would not be too bothered . Had he done this it would be totally unacceptable .

Boasting in private is of course very different to his policies for running the country ."

Oh, ok. I thought he was basing a lot of his appeal on claiming that Clinton was a liar rather than actual policies.

Cannock

How refreshing! "

You mean like the way Hillary Clinton excused the sexual abuse of women by her Husband Bill because she liked the abuser's moronic politics?

The hypocrisy on display from Hillary, you and other Clinton supporters really is quite staggering.

If the women allegedly assaulted by Bill Clinton are definitely telling the truth and victims of a cover up, why are the women allegedly assaulted by Donald Trump definitely liars? You either believe in innocent until proven guilty for both of them, or neither of them.

Cannock

"If the women allegedly assaulted by Bill Clinton are definitely telling the truth and victims of a cover up, why are the women allegedly assaulted by Donald Trump definitely liars? You either believe in innocent until proven guilty for both of them, or neither of them."

That works both ways doesn't it. If you are assuming Trump is guilty without a conviction, then you must also assume Bill Clinton is guilty without a conviction.

"If the women allegedly assaulted by Bill Clinton are definitely telling the truth and victims of a cover up, why are the women allegedly assaulted by Donald Trump definitely liars? You either believe in innocent until proven guilty for both of them, or neither of them.

That works both ways doesn't it. If you are assuming Trump is guilty without a conviction, then you must also assume Bill Clinton is guilty without a conviction. "

That's literally what I've just said, do keep up.

I don't believe Trump is guilty of some of the accusations which came out during the campaign. I believe he's guilty of what he has personally said himself that he has done, because he wouldn't be lying to make himself look good, would he?

"If the women allegedly assaulted by Bill Clinton are definitely telling the truth and victims of a cover up, why are the women allegedly assaulted by Donald Trump definitely liars? You either believe in innocent until proven guilty for both of them, or neither of them."

I think that in the case of the Clintons it is made worse because Hillary, a woman, has bullied the victims in order to silence them.

You would think she would have at least a little empathy for them. Another reason why the majority of American people appear to detest her.

"If the women allegedly assaulted by Bill Clinton are definitely telling the truth and victims of a cover up, why are the women allegedly assaulted by Donald Trump definitely liars? You either believe in innocent until proven guilty for both of them, or neither of them.

I think that in the case of the Clintons it is made worse because Hillary, a woman, has bullied the victims in order to silence them.

You would think she would have at least a little empathy for them. Another reason why the majority of American people appear to detest her."

Except none of that is proven to have actually happened, is it?

And if you're holding her to a higher set of standards of behaviour as a woman, that suggests you don't think men should have to meet the same standards to be suitable for positions of power.

The standards for a man or a women should be the same !

You would think she would have at least a little empathy for them. Another reason why the majority of American people appear to detest her.

Except none of that is proven to have actually happened, is it?

And if you're holding her to a higher set of standards of behaviour as a woman, that suggests you don't think men should have to meet the same standards to be suitable for positions of power. "

That is not what I was saying, the victims being women, I would have thought she would be more sympathetic is all.

Personally I have no problem with women in positions of power. I actually admired Maggie when she was PM, and felt really sorry for her when she was ousted.

» Add a new message to this topic