FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > the media

the media

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iverpool Lover OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Seen on a few news outlets yesterday and even just now on sky news when they talk about trumps conversation with Teresa may they keep mentioning how he called 9 other leaders before her making her the 10th.

why are they making a big issue out of it and keep on mentioning it.

Do they feel so entitled that the UK should have been first?

Does the order the people trump called really matter? No ofcourse it doesnt he probably had hundreds of people he had to call that day and lets be honest the UK (from the medias point of view) was definitely in the clinton camp.

the media should just report on the content of the conversation and stop making a non issue about stupid things like what order he called our prime minister.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

His list might well have been made in order of time zones or anything.

I think he will always remember the inspiration he gained from us when we won the BREXIT referendum, and the help given to his own campaign by our Nigel.

I'm confident that he will want to continue the special relationship between our two nations.

The above two posts are spot on, fully agree, just wish our biased media and BBC will as previously said, report news without their own interfering opinion

and of course sky news with that pathetic Nancy boy Stephen Dixon putting his oar in.

She has been invited to a Washington in January....has any other leader?

"She has been invited to a Washington in January....has any other leader?"

how many sexy leaders are there to invite,

oooops sorry

"She has been invited to a Washington in January....has any other leader?

how many sexy leaders are there to invite,

oooops sorry "

Good lord, that wasn't a Freudian Slip was it?

just a pleasure to read some lightened humour posts rather than all the serious drivel that goes on here day in, day out, still laughing about that French flag without blue or red

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Hhhhmmmmm.

Why wouldn't he call Ms May first....

Weeeellllll...

If you ere him, would you?

Its not as if she's a great piece of ass or has a young daughter that fits the bill (as far as we know).

"Hhhhmmmmm.

Why wouldn't he call Ms May first....

Weeeellllll...

If you ere him, would you?

Its not as if she's a great piece of ass or has a young daughter that fits the bill (as far as we know).

"

Hey, what is it like down there on the gutter? Tut tut!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"She has been invited to a Washington in January....has any other leader?"

Farage is meeting Trump tomorrow. Rumour has it now the government want Farage to be the uk's go between with Trump to talk about Uk/USA trade.

Farage is meeting Trump tomorrow. Rumour has it now the government want Farage to be the uk's go between with Trump to talk about Uk/USA trade. "

Wouldn't that require him to leave UKIP and rejoin the Tory party? Either that or quit politics and become an ambassador.

He has a talent, of that there can be no argument. But is he a square peg that won't fit in a round hole?

I think he will have a seat in the upper house one day.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Farage is meeting Trump tomorrow. Rumour has it now the government want Farage to be the uk's go between with Trump to talk about Uk/USA trade.

Wouldn't that require him to leave UKIP and rejoin the Tory party? Either that or quit politics and become an ambassador.

He has a talent, of that there can be no argument. But is he a square peg that won't fit in a round hole?

I think he will have a seat in the upper house one day. "

Why not make him king?

Why not make him king?

"

Unfortunately he hasn't got the pedigree! Lol

Glastonbury

Why not make him king?

Unfortunately he hasn't got the pedigree! Lol"

Neither did the first monarchs - they were just the strongest, most ruthless muthafukas to grab the crown.

Seems fair.

Maybe we could have Medieval trial by combat to select our rulers?

Why not make him king?

Neither did the first monarchs - they were just the strongest, most ruthless muthafukas to grab the crown.

Seems fair.

Maybe we could have Medieval trial by combat to select our rulers?"

That would be fun to watch, fascinating reality television for sure.

Glastonbury

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

That would be fun to watch, fascinating reality television for sure."

Why not?

US politics is already nothing more than a celebrity death match masquerading as a popularity contest.

Why not take it a step further?

"Two candidates go in, one Monarch emerges"

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Hey, what is it like down there on the gutter? Tut tut!"

We're all in the gutter, just I'm lookin up at dawns crack, while your lookin down at me...

Stop lookin down at me, lie down here, look up and enjoy the view

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

US politics is already nothing more than a celebrity death match masquerading as a popularity contest.

"Two candidates go in, one Monarch emerges""

We would probably end up with another Henry the eighth.

The Tower of London has been a little quiet of late!

"Hey, what is it like down there on the gutter? Tut tut!

We're all in the gutter, just I'm lookin up at dawns crack, while your lookin down at me...

Stop lookin down at me, lie down here, look up and enjoy the view

"

Sorry that you think that, I don't look down on anybody. If you knew what I do for a living you would understand.

Glastonbury

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

The Tower of London has been a little quiet of late!"

Ah, but it would be two fingers up to the political establishment (and probably a few heads on spikes).

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

Ah, but it would be two fingers up to the political establishment (and probably a few heads on spikes). "

There are a few heads I would like to see on spikes, preferably on Tower Bridge. Just as a warning to others like!

Glastonbury

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

Ah, but it would be two fingers up to the political establishment (and probably a few heads on spikes).

There are a few heads I would like to see on spikes, preferably on Tower Bridge. Just as a warning to others like! "

Ah, and there's a problem with monarchy - you're not allowed to disagree with it.

(Bit like Fab)

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

There are a few heads I would like to see on spikes, preferably on Tower Bridge. Just as a warning to others like!

Ah, and there's a problem with monarchy - you're not allowed to disagree with it.

(Bit like Fab)"

Not much chance of that, not if I see a row of heads on spikes. I'll be very careful indeed.

At what point did this thread remove itself from reality to some weird fantasy? Lmfao

Glastonbury

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

(Bit like Fab)

Not much chance of that, not if I see a row of heads on spikes. I'll be very careful indeed.

At what point did this thread remove itself from reality to some weird fantasy? Lmfao"

This is the week America voted for Trump.

It's fitting, no?

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

(Bit like Fab)

At what point did this thread remove itself from reality to some weird fantasy? Lmfao

It's fitting, no?

"

I don't think so, but went along for the fuck of it.

Glastonbury

Why not make him king?

Seems fair.

Why not?

(Bit like Fab)

It's fitting, no?

I don't think so, but went along for the fuck of it. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRHqs8SffDo

» Add a new message to this topic