FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Which politician gives the best comedy value?

Which politician gives the best comedy value?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Corbyn has to be up there. Watching where he was asked this week if he would be happy if Theresa May called a general election and he said To his team that the reporters were harrassing him.

But it's ok he's on snap chat now where you see snaps of meetings , interviews and the odd bit of gardening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just been on HIGNFY . He was asked about an election....he ran away and hid....behind a glass screen....the man is a total joke.

But he won't be round for long.

Trump has at least four years of comedy gold!

Me and my friends play a Farage drinking game in the pub when he appears on the news, whether it's Sky, the BBC or on brebart news webpage.

Every time he mentions the 'liberal elite', 'establishment', or contradicts himself now when he rants how British law is being used but not in a way he likes, take a swig. Might not be comedy gold but it but it certainly burns through a pint or two and gets us merry.

"Me and my friends play a Farage drinking game in the pub when he appears on the news, whether it's Sky, the BBC or on brebart news webpage.

Every time he mentions the 'liberal elite', 'establishment', or contradicts himself now when he rants how British law is being used but not in a way he likes, take a swig. Might not be comedy gold but it but it certainly burns through a pint or two and gets us merry."

Yeah right, so we should all pay attention to that pile of shit?

I don't think so..

"Me and my friends play a Farage drinking game in the pub when he appears on the news, whether it's Sky, the BBC or on brebart news webpage.

Every time he mentions the 'liberal elite', 'establishment', or contradicts himself now when he rants how British law is being used but not in a way he likes, take a swig. Might not be comedy gold but it but it certainly burns through a pint or two and gets us merry.

Yeah right, so we should all pay attention to that pile of shit?

I don't think so.."

I didn't say you have to pay attention, you choose to.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Corbyn has to be up there. Watching where he was asked this week if he would be happy if Theresa May called a general election and he said To his team that the reporters were harrassing him.

But it's ok he's on snap chat now where you see snaps of meetings , interviews and the odd bit of gardening.

"

What no snaps of bicycle maintenance or how to dress according to the Michael Foot fashion school (I.e., how to dress like a scruffy bastard), I'm shocked.

Corbyn has used the "they're harassing us" line before, when he became Leader of the Labour party. He was walking late at night from Westminster and some reporters followed him down the street filming and asking questions, they passed a police officer and Corbyn said "Officer these people are harassing me!"

The officer didn't do anything , Corbyn carried on walking in silence occasionally looking over his shoulder to glare back at the camera.

I could name* a few Fab Forum Politicians who are comedic, whether valuable, that is debatable!

*I obviously won't name them, lest that results in a ban!

None should be considered or looked at as comedians, if that is how they are considered then they should be out of a job

we pay for these politicians out of taxes and if they appear to be a comedian or act a clown then it reflects totally on the people who voted them into government in the first place

Not sure about Gold , but the biggest joke has to be Emily Thornberry , closely followed by Dianne Abbott .

Tho I still think Borris is aswell but again a Joke but bit funny

Meant not funny not bit funny

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Natalie Bennett, ex leader of the Green party was another one. Just before the last general election, she was doing an interview on radio and started having a coughing fit in an attempt to avoid answering difficult questions.

"Natalie Bennett, ex leader of the Green party was another one. Just before the last general election, she was doing an interview on radio and started having a coughing fit in an attempt to avoid answering difficult questions. "

Yeah, I heard that, I was a bit embarrassed and I support the green party on a lot of issues and volunteer with their group in Leeds.

She has a heart of gold but sometimes lacks the right attitude.

Jacob Rees-Mogg is absolutely hilarious in terms of being actually funny.

In terms of consistently coming out with bollocks and having extreme delusions of grandeur, it's got to be the dwarf from the north, Sturgeon.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Natalie Bennett, ex leader of the Green party was another one. Just before the last general election, she was doing an interview on radio and started having a coughing fit in an attempt to avoid answering difficult questions. "

She was dreadfully inept and just to improve matters the Greens have now got two leaders. For me Steven Woolfe. Missed already by submitting leadership application late, calling out a pensioner to fight and then leaving his party in the lurch just as the honeymoon for May fades. Hard to beat

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

You wait 'till Trump takes office

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"You wait 'till Trump takes office"

If he lives that long, I wouldn't bet my house on that happening

"Natalie Bennett, ex leader of the Green party was another one. Just before the last general election, she was doing an interview on radio and started having a coughing fit in an attempt to avoid answering difficult questions.

She was dreadfully inept and just to improve matters the Greens have now got two leaders. For me Steven Woolfe. Missed already by submitting leadership application late, calling out a pensioner to fight and then leaving his party in the lurch just as the honeymoon for May fades. Hard to beat "

Tbh today British politics is just like a group of toddlers slinging dog shit at one another.

I think the quieter a party remains the more likely it will be to rise in influence come the next GE.

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

" In terms of consistently coming out with bollocks and having extreme delusions of grandeur, it's got to be the dwarf from the north, Sturgeon. "

What a gentleman!

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Greatest comedy value has to go to Boris...

Fact is that particular court jester tells us all the truth but does it in a way that the majority of us laugh at it and are then surprised when we find out that it is true.

biggest laugh of all is he has being doing it for about 20 years and we still suck it up like it is some kind of joke.

It is and it is on us!

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Natalie Bennett, ex leader of the Green party was another one. Just before the last general election, she was doing an interview on radio and started having a coughing fit in an attempt to avoid answering difficult questions.

She was dreadfully inept and just to improve matters the Greens have now got two leaders. For me Steven Woolfe. Missed already by submitting leadership application late, calling out a pensioner to fight and then leaving his party in the lurch just as the honeymoon for May fades. Hard to beat

Tbh today British politics is just like a group of toddlers slinging dog shit at one another.

I think the quieter a party remains the more likely it will be to rise in influence come the next GE.

"

Think its the same worldwide the media have a lot responsibility for it

» Add a new message to this topic