FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Stars Who Vowed To Leave USA if Donald Trump Won

Stars Who Vowed To Leave USA if Donald Trump Won

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are Celebrities Really Leaving USA like they swore they would if Donald Trump won

or are they full of shit!!!!!!!!!

Bryan Cranston

Samuel L. Jackson

Lena Dunham

Neve Campbell

Cher

Miley Cyrus

Barbara Streisand

Ne-Yo

Amy Schumer

Chelsea Handler

Jon Stewart

Whoopi Goldberg

Keegan-Michael

George Lopez

Amber Rose

I suspect the latter - "full of shit"

. but failing that lets hope the quietly close the door as they leave

Do you consider them full of shit or will they be true to their word and leave??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

I think there full of shit myself but if they do keep there word lets hope they dont rock up here we have enough bellends here already

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a comical gift that keeps on giving. They should all go to Germany, if Merkel will have then! Lolol!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Do people really give a toss what celebrities think anymore? Most of them seem to be just as out of touch with ordinary folk as the politicians that they back.

We had it with the EU referendum here, with the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch, Lily Allen, Gary Lineker and David Beckham backing the Remain campaign. Quite simply put, their opinions don't hold any weight with the public any more.

"Do people really give a toss what celebrities think anymore? Most of them seem to be just as out of touch with ordinary folk as the politicians that they back.

We had it with the EU referendum here, with the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch, Lily Allen, Gary Lineker and David Beckham backing the Remain campaign. Quite simply put, their opinions don't hold any weight with the public any more. "

Don't forget that David Beckham in particular is well know as intelligen and articulate. Ha ha ha!!

Full of Shit !!!

The se as when they say they will take in Migrants but never do !!!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I think there full of shit myself but if they do keep there word lets hope they dont rock up here we have enough bellends here already"
Excellent comment.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Do people really give a toss what celebrities think anymore? Most of them seem to be just as out of touch with ordinary folk as the politicians that they back.

We had it with the EU referendum here, with the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch, Lily Allen, Gary Lineker and David Beckham backing the Remain campaign. Quite simply put, their opinions don't hold any weight with the public any more. "

Unless they are agreeing with your own opinion, of course. Then you can't seem to shut up about them, can you?

Full of shit, and it follows...as far up their own arses as it's possible to get.

I hope Geldolf hurries up and pisses off!

Cannock

We had it with the EU referendum here, with the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch, Lily Allen, Gary Lineker and David Beckham backing the Remain campaign. Quite simply put, their opinions don't hold any weight with the public any more.

Unless they are agreeing with your own opinion, of course. Then you can't seem to shut up about them, can you? "

Well I've never mentioned any celebrities who backed Donald Trump, but having said that there were a few such as Clint Eastwood and Charlie Sheen to name just a couple. I doubt their input swayed anyone to vote one way or the other though.

Same with the EU referendum a few celebrities backed the Leave campaign such as Ian Botham and Sol Campbell, but again I doubt their input into the Leave campaign had much effect on the way people decided to vote.

[Removed by poster at 12/11/16 21:54:36]

Unless they are agreeing with your own opinion, of course. Then you can't seem to shut up about them, can you?

Well I've never mentioned any celebrities who backed Donald Trump, but having said that there were a few such as Clint Eastwood and Charlie Sheen to name just a couple. I doubt their input swayed anyone to vote one way or the other though.

Same with the EU referendum a few celebrities backed the Leave campaign such as Ian Botham and Sol Campbell, but again I doubt their input into the Leave campaign had much effect on the way people decided to vote. "

Clint Eastwood may well have done .

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Are Celebrities Really Leaving USA like they swore they would if Donald Trump won

Bryan Cranston

Samuel L. Jackson

Lena Dunham

Neve Campbell

Cher

Miley Cyrus

Barbara Streisand

Ne-Yo

Amy Schumer

Chelsea Handler

Jon Stewart

Whoopi Goldberg

Keegan-Michael

George Lopez

Amber Rose

Do you consider them full of shit or will they be true to their word and leave??"

I actually know who 5 of these people are

I wonder if any of these enlightened thespians (particularly Dunham and Schumer) are aware that they significantly contributed to Trump winning.

We have exactly the same over here - dislikable, smarmy, smug actors and musicians using their platform to condescend to the "little people"... I guarantee that the like of Lilly Allen and Gary Lineker have pushed a fair number of the apolitical slightly towards the right.

"I wonder if any of these enlightened thespians (particularly Dunham and Schumer) are aware that they significantly contributed to Trump winning.

We have exactly the same over here - dislikable, smarmy, smug actors and musicians using their platform to condescend to the "little people"... I guarantee that the like of Lilly Allen and Gary Lineker have pushed a fair number of the apolitical slightly towards the right. "

I think slightly is been kind , and Russel Brand shoves people to the right !

Mind I'm already Thier lol

"I hope Geldolf hurries up and pisses off!"

now now

Geldof worked wonders for us choosing to vote leave in the EU

He persuaded many to vote Leave

remember when he stuck two fingers up at the fishing boats

Geldof used a loud speaker to hurl abuse at Farage and taunt Brexit supporters

this worked wonders for the campaign

both Geldof and Bono are stars lol.

Don't forget Saint Nicola of Sturgeon she defiantly helped the English out vote

Donald Trump is a celebrity...

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Are Celebrities Really Leaving USA like they swore they would if Donald Trump won

Bryan Cranston

Samuel L. Jackson

Lena Dunham

Neve Campbell

Cher

Miley Cyrus

Barbara Streisand

Ne-Yo

Amy Schumer

Chelsea Handler

Jon Stewart

Whoopi Goldberg

Keegan-Michael

George Lopez

Amber Rose

Do you consider them full of shit or will they be true to their word and leave??

I actually know who 5 of these people are "

Yep. I only got five as well. Never heard of the other ten. Like WTF is Ne Yo? Male or female would be a start?

"Yep. I only got five as well. Never heard of the other ten. Like WTF is Ne Yo? Male or female would be a start?"

Shaffer Chimere Smith,

its a big world out there, we cant all just idolise boyzone, there are other groups and artists

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Yep. I only got five as well. Never heard of the other ten. Like WTF is Ne Yo? Male or female would be a start?

Shaffer Chimere Smith,

its a big world out there, we cant all just idolise boyzone, there are other groups and artists "

Oh right. I was thinking he/she could have been related to that Day Yo character. You know, the one who always wants to go home at daybreak.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Yep. I only got five as well. Never heard of the other ten. Like WTF is Ne Yo? Male or female would be a start?

Shaffer Chimere Smith,

its a big world out there, we cant all just idolise boyzone, there are other groups and artists

Oh right. I was thinking he/she could have been related to that Day Yo character. You know, the one who always wants to go home at daybreak. "

....and what's a boyzone??

Cannock

"I hope Geldolf hurries up and pisses off!

now now

both Geldof and Bono are stars lol."

Eddie Izzard is another one, I think his appearance on Question Time really helped the Leave campaign. Not so much his opinions, as I don't think anyone really gives a toss about his opinions, it was his arrogant, rude and idiotic behaviour that did it. Actions speak louder than words.

"I hope Geldolf hurries up and pisses off!

now now

both Geldof and Bono are stars lol.

Eddie Izzard is another one, I think his appearance on Question Time really helped the Leave campaign. Not so much his opinions, as I don't think anyone really gives a toss about his opinions, it was his arrogant, rude and idiotic behaviour that did it. Actions speak louder than words. "

so realistically, just another "remainer"

Bryan Cranston?

'I am the one who knocks...on the front door of Canada!'

"Don't forget Saint Nicola of Sturgeon she defiantly helped the English out vote "

Wish I could vote for her! She's the best politician out there at the moment.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"I think there full of shit myself but if they do keep there word lets hope they dont rock up here we have enough bellends here already"

Cannock

"Don't forget Saint Nicola of Sturgeon she defiantly helped the English out vote

Wish I could vote for her! She's the best politician out there at the moment."

Do us all a favour and move to Scotland then.

"Don't forget Saint Nicola of Sturgeon she defiantly helped the English out vote

Wish I could vote for her! She's the best politician out there at the moment."

that is the funniest thing I've ever read on here

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

So if that lot do leave The US, what are they gonna do with themselves, seeing as the bulk earn their living in Hollywood?

I really don't think they've thought this through, lol.

that is the funniest thing I've ever read on here "

I think she gives Corbyn a run sometimes for stupidity

Do us all a favour and move to Scotland then. "

Sod that, have you seen the weather up there!

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Have to agree it's a stupid gesture that they made thinking that Trump wouldn't win. On celebs giving an opinion I'm not surprised by the thin skinned reaction in this thread. If Izzard or any other celeb wants do brave the guarantee of a negative reaction fair play. Frederick Forsyth made a good contribution to tbe referendum debate even though I wouldn't agree entirely with him

It's a shame they don't all want to leave this country ...maybe they could club together with the Americans and buy an island and call it Liberal Love island???

Cannock

It's a shame they don't all want to leave this country ...maybe they could club together with the Americans and buy an island and call it Liberal Love island???"

David Beckham already did leave the country, he lives in L.A but still had to stick his tuppence in.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

[Removed by poster at 14/11/16 19:56:00]

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

If they are British they have every right to express their opinions....no different than anyone on here, unless of course you deem them to be less British because they don't agree with you?

» Add a new message to this topic