FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Left wing jerks on this site

Left wing jerks on this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This site is so full of lefties.So good to see that "The Trump" has won in USA.Brexit in UK was brilliant, which will; without doubt, be followed by huge gains in France , Germany , Holland and Italy ..C'Mon lefties give me your ignorant self serving comments !

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This site is so full of lefties.So good to see that "The Trump" has won in USA.Brexit in UK was brilliant, which will; without doubt, be followed by huge gains in France , Germany , Holland and Italy ..C'Mon lefties give me your ignorant self serving comments !"

Spot on

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Yawn - it's that time of night already

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"This site is so full of lefties.So good to see that "The Trump" has won in USA.Brexit in UK was brilliant, which will; without doubt, be followed by huge gains in France , Germany , Holland and Italy ..C'Mon lefties give me your ignorant self serving comments !"

Could you explain why Donald Trump being the President Elect and Brexit are good things in your opinion?

all of what you listed was fucking awesome

p.s you best get some cream for that butthurt

I've always found that if I rant on Fab you must get your fact right....Holland isn't and never has been a country!

This thread makes me want jerk chicken wings...

chucking out time already?

You may think that Trump and Brexit are good. Sad fact is Brexit is based on a pack of lies (£50m a day to the NHS, where did that end up then?) and now TRump is dumping his campaign promises at an alarming rate.

You righties are going to have a lot to answer for.

How has brexit been brilliant when it hasn't happened yet?

"This thread makes me want jerk chicken wings... "

Yum

Well don't just say "Yawn", add to the debate, or are you one of those people that try to trash others opinions because you are a boring old fart !

Obviously those with liberal views aren't invited to post

Oooh i thought this thread was about chicken wings ..

"I've always found that if I rant on Fab you must get your fact right....Holland isn't and never has been a country!"

Something these righties struggle with

"You may think that Trump and Brexit are good. Sad fact is Brexit is based on a pack of lies (£50m a day to the NHS, where did that end up then?) and now TRump is dumping his campaign promises at an alarming rate.

You righties are going to have a lot to answer for."

The referendum wasn't politically aligned.

Perhaps you could explain the reverse !...Stock Market up , pound recovering , employment up, everything up ! Go on lefties you explain your point of view ! However you may be out tonight trashing cars and buildings saying democratic elections are wrong because they go against your views !

One thing I don't understand. Clinton wanted to continue pushing Russia towards war. Trump wants to be friends with Russia. Why do the left want war with Russia. I say "left" but of course, Clinton is further right than our own conservative party.

"Perhaps you could explain the reverse !...Stock Market up , pound recovering , employment up, everything up ! Go on lefties you explain your point of view ! However you may be out tonight trashing cars and buildings saying democratic elections are wrong because they go against your views !"

Yet brexit still hasn't happened so all these are pointless arguments yet

"Perhaps you could explain the reverse !...Stock Market up , pound recovering , employment up, everything up ! Go on lefties you explain your point of view ! However you may be out tonight trashing cars and buildings saying democratic elections are wrong because they go against your views !"

All in the space of 6 months when it hasn't actually happened yet.

" One thing I don't understand. Clinton wanted to continue pushing Russia towards war. Trump wants to be friends with Russia. Why do the left want war with Russia. I say "left" but of course, Clinton is further right than our own conservative party. "

Exactly apart from the racism, sexism stuff (not trying to belittle that) Trump actually is more left than Clinton was

Didn't the pound recover after the legal challenge of Brexit, and the fall in value of the dollar after the election?

The stock market and pound went up as soon as the High Court told the government that it has to follow due process to trigger Article 50 this meaning the UK has to remain part of the EU for longer.

Hardly a show of UK strength, or confidence, following the Brexit referendum.

"Perhaps you could explain the reverse !...Stock Market up , pound recovering , employment up, everything up ! Go on lefties you explain your point of view ! However you may be out tonight trashing cars and buildings saying democratic elections are wrong because they go against your views !

Didn't the pound recover after the legal challenge of Brexit, and the fall in value of the dollar after the election?"

Damn...You're quicker at typing than me

I'm sure there used to be a politics thread...

surely this belongs on there?

Why is it good that Trump won?

Troll troll troll troll

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"This site is so full of lefties."

Nowt so narrow-minded as a swinger, it seems. Whatever happened to live and let live?

"I'm sure there used to be a politics thread...

surely this belongs on there? "

I'm not usually one to want everything political moved out of the Lounge, but this one would be better off down there. The kippers, angry young alt-righters and bitter middle aged failures will love it.

surely this belongs on there? "

this faceless woman coming shouting the odds and name calling doesn't qualify as politics does it?

To the king of split ends, Holland , Netherlands, Dutch you know what is meant !..Tell me Mr Smart man , what is this countries name ? Be certain you are right !

"To the king of split ends, Holland , Netherlands, Dutch you know what is meant !..Tell me Mr Smart man , what is this countries name ? Be certain you are right !"

I keep asking it, but it never responds to be, ignorant fucker it is.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why are you being G so aggressive about it? it's like this is a new thing... Opposing sides having differing view on the facts and adding their own spin

this faceless woman coming shouting the odds and name calling doesn't qualify as politics does it?

"

I guess not...

but why is it always the faceless 'women' who post contentious tripe at daft o'clock?

"To the king of split ends, Holland , Netherlands, Dutch you know what is meant !..Tell me Mr Smart man , what is this countries name ? Be certain you are right !"

that'll be the champagne lifestyle talking then

Yep. What's especially funny is how proud and smug they come across after unsuccessfully trying to recite what they've heard liberals with more of an idea of what they're talking about say. They forget to remember the details of what was initially said and only remember the buzzwords, so it just come out as a post making no argument or valid point whatsoever, with a couple of 'uneducated''s and 'ignorant''s thrown in... And you can tell that when they hit the "post message" button, they recline in their chair with a big smile and think to themselves, "yeah, I love being enlightened", when actually, all they have done, is post 5 lines of nonsensical bollocks.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont do politics but i thougt i might have noticed if we had gained a new country called holland

Pound well up yesterday !

I guess not...

but why is it always the faceless 'women' who post contentious tripe at daft o'clock? "

One too many G&Ts?

By *ildt123Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Brexit hasn't happened yet so it's impossible to say whether it's good or bad we haven't even started the negotiation yet! As for talk of " the stock market" I assume you refer to the FTSE 100 which only count the 100 largest companies, mostly multinationals who are better off with weaker pound etc so it really isn't a good indicator of economic future or prosperity.

I am by no means a "leftie" to assume everyone who was uncomfortable with Brexit and with Trump is shows limited understanding.

"Pound well up yesterday !"

Yes, and why do you think that might be?

"Pound well up yesterday !"

But enough about your sex life....

Are we feeding this troll?

I guess not...

but why is it always the faceless 'women' who post contentious tripe at daft o'clock? "

I'm not sure it's a sex thing.

plenty of faceless blokes post absolute crap too and all hours

it's just a weird angry people thing

"Brexit hasn't happened yet so it's impossible to say whether it's good or bad we haven't even started the negotiation yet! As for talk of " the stock market" I assume you refer to the FTSE 100 which only count the 100 largest companies, mostly multinationals who are better off with weaker pound etc so it really isn't a good indicator of economic future or prosperity.

I am by no means a "leftie" to assume everyone who was uncomfortable with Brexit and with Trump is shows limited understanding."

We all got views, just because you dont like them, it would be a very boring world if we all thought the same.

I guess not...

but why is it always the faceless 'women' who post contentious tripe at daft o'clock?

One too many G&Ts?"

ONE?

"Yep. What's especially funny is how proud and smug they come across after unsuccessfully trying to recite what they've heard liberals with more of an idea of what they're talking about say. They forget to remember the details of what was initially said and only remember the buzzwords, so it just come out as a post making no argument or valid point whatsoever, with a couple of 'uneducated''s and 'ignorant''s thrown in... And you can tell that when they hit the "post message" button, they recline in their chair with a big smile and think to themselves, "yeah, I love being enlightened", when actually, all they have done, is post 5 lines of nonsensical bollocks. "

I agree with. I couldn't make sense of the first post either.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"This site is so full of lefties."

I really wish it was but, alas, I keep having to fuck tories.

"Perhaps you could explain the reverse !...Stock Market up , pound recovering , employment up, everything up ! Go on lefties you explain your point of view ! However you may be out tonight trashing cars and buildings saying democratic elections are wrong because they go against your views !

Didn't the pound recover after the legal challenge of Brexit, and the fall in value of the dollar after the election?

Damn...You're quicker at typing than me "

And I'm pissed... But easily distracted.

As James Bond once said " live and let die" that was against the Russians , not lefties from Harringay!

"Are we feeding this troll? "

I like watching them thump about the place all lumbering and ungainly like

"This site is so full of lefties.

"

They get everywhere

"

Well they're fucking us left, right and centre, so you may as well retaliate .

"

I don't mind fucking Tories (I do it every time I get my dildo out) but I draw the line at Brexiteers and my meet rate has plummeted

Trump, trump, trump

"As James Bond once said " live and let die" that was against the Russians , not lefties from Harringay!"

Ooo, a very specific part of the LB of Haringey.

"This site is so full of lefties.So good to see that "The Trump" has won in USA.Brexit in UK was brilliant, which will; without doubt, be followed by huge gains in France , Germany , Holland and Italy ..C'Mon lefties give me your ignorant self serving comments !

Troll troll troll troll "

No! Trolling, trolling, trolling, rawhide

We do know that both Farage promises and trump's spurious claims are utterly noisome and that they have a mandate to raise hell because people like the O.P. with no education in terms of politics are practicing direct democracy rather than parliamentary democracy - I blame Cameron - why give idiots decisions - as David Attenborough says, a far more intelligent person than any on the forums, we vote for people brighter and wiser than ourselves to make decisions.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I guess not...

With 4 veris all from the same person. Hmmm.

I don't mind fucking Tories (I do it every time I get my dildo out) but I draw the line at Brexiteers and my meet rate has plummeted "

You've got a dildo with a right wing bent? I know I've had a lot to drink this evening but I really thought dildos to be politically neutral.

That is probably the biggest load of garbage I have ever read since Janet and John , I have no idea if you support my views or not !..Back to the 3 Rs for you !.

This thread is a very apt culmination to my week.

Ahh the post that would be stupid enough to exist.

Right wing have always corrupted the world in general. Their intellectual capacity is so limited that many right wing retards cannot live by facts.

They are a parasite who play the WHITE CARD in all there conversation and their research originates from either the daily mail or the sun.

They believe that the Holocaust was a myth and Immigrants will dominate their lands. These stupid fucks have time to claim benefits and are stupid to get a job because if an immigrant can take your job then you must be really fucking stupid.

Mind you if i was basing my shags on their political views id be taking a serious look at myself.

"That is probably the biggest load of garbage I have ever read since Janet and John , I have no idea if you support my views or not !..Back to the 3 Rs for you !."

you started with a rant...and carried on in that vein!

I really don't know what you expected tbh

Yes by 1 cent , made me 10 grand !

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

"I've always found that if I rant on Fab you must get your fact right....Holland isn't and never has been a country!"

"That is probably the biggest load of garbage I have ever read since Janet and John , I have no idea if you support my views or not !..Back to the 3 Rs for you !."

Reply and quote really helps to understand which post you are responding to (especially after 6 vodkas and a tequila).

"This thread is a very apt culmination to my week. "

Sorry for being a leftie at the start of the week.

If you reply and quote then us ignorant lefties or brexiteers or trump supporters will know to whom you address your post.

Here we go the man that has an explanation for everything , but can conclude nothing...

"Mind you if i was basing my shags on their political views id be taking a serious look at myself.

"

Why? It's an excellent litmus test for whether we'll have anything to say to each other.

"Here we go the man that has an explanation for everything , but can conclude nothing..."

Yes well done you

"This thread is a very apt culmination to my week.

Sorry for being a leftie at the start of the week. "

[Removed by poster at 13/11/16 00:19:09]

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"[Removed by poster at 13/11/16 00:19:09]"

Wise move...thread's a wind up attempt..nothing more and best ignored

"

Lol! Unclean!!

Left right in the middle, trump Farage may it doesn't matter as all countries in the world are owned by China who have the US in debt to them to the tune of some trillion trillion dollars and the Mexico wall, infrastructure and all the west big plans... Will be built on more borrowed money borrowed from yep... You guessed it the big communist democracy... China

Oh and a big billionaire buying his political way is not democracy x

And some of them can't even count to 15

Mmmmmmm, and the left wing Stalin killed 20 million , at least Hitler "only" did about 10 million ..Please learn your history or ignorance will give you opinions that are wrong !

is it a full moon?

He's actually "The Donald".

"is it a full moon? "

They're prepping for Monday

"[Removed by poster at 13/11/16 00:19:09]

Wise move...thread's a wind up attempt..nothing more and best ignored "

And yet....I couldn't!

"This site is so full of lefties.So good to see that "The Trump" has won in USA.Brexit in UK was brilliant, which will; without doubt, be followed by huge gains in France , Germany , Holland and Italy ..C'Mon lefties give me your ignorant self serving comments !

He's actually "The Donald". "

Duck?

"And some of them can't even count to 15 "

You're actually the OP, aren't you!

Knew it!

"Mind you if i was basing my shags on their political views id be taking a serious look at myself.

Why? It's an excellent litmus test for whether we'll have anything to say to each other. "

maybe for you but the last thing id be talking about is politics on a meet

"And some of them can't even count to 15 "

It was 14!

And yet....I couldn't! "

*Post a "clever" insult*

*gets the number of lines wrong*

Doh!

"is it a full moon? "

It's on Monday. It's a Super Moon. It's quite big and pendulous now, though. Absolutely gorgeous.

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh! "

It's still 14!

Why? It's an excellent litmus test for whether we'll have anything to say to each other. "

You want conversation too? Ffs

"

Why? It's an excellent litmus test for whether we'll have anything to say to each other. maybe for you but the last thing id be talking about is politics on a meet"

It's not about talking about politics but more about having respect for the person you have sex with. Now you might not have any issue with dropping your knickers for a member of the KKK but I'm surprised you can't understand why other people would.

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!"

Try again... Nice. And. Slow..

"Yes by 1 cent , made me 10 grand !"

I imagine you saying this on horseback whilst chasing a fox

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!"

Perhaps my mobile shows 14 and your equipment shows other. You see? Perhaps you should occasionally try being more open-minded!

[Removed by poster at 13/11/16 00:31:43]

And yet....I couldn't! "

A woman's prerogative

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

Perhaps my mobile shows 14 and your equipment shows other. You see? Perhaps you should occasionally try being more open-minded! "

Also, when are you going to answer the questions asked on the other thread? There were at least 2 you avoided. 2!

Why? It's an excellent litmus test for whether we'll have anything to say to each other. maybe for you but the last thing id be talking about is politics on a meet

It's not about talking about politics but more about having respect for the person you have sex with. Now you might not have any issue with dropping your knickers for a member of the KKK but I'm surprised you can't understand why other people would. "

are there members of the KKK on fab..

I have never in my entire life asked anyone what their political views are.

And yet....I couldn't!

A woman's prerogative"

Such fun!

Excellent debate folks , really good, Rodger Dodger over and out ! Christ Donald did you leave the codes to our warheads in that tarts bedroom !

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Right wing folks are very excited on these forums right now.

Shame they have nothing educational or reassuring to say about the plus side of Brexit/Trump, and just focus on whining about lefty liberals and how mean/stupid they are.

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

Perhaps my mobile shows 14 and your equipment shows other. You see? Perhaps you should occasionally try being more open-minded! "

For arguments sake, whose lines are we counting here

And ive never once been asked either. One of my friends ive known for 12 years is hugely into politics and in all that time we had about a minutes conversation on the referendum

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

Perhaps my mobile shows 14 and your equipment shows other. You see? Perhaps you should occasionally try being more open-minded!

For arguments sake, whose lines are we counting here"

Perhaps they should count sentences instead. That number won't change according to device .

Im a leftie, but i think its great trump won.

Trump is dangerous for america, Hillary is dangerous for the world.

Trump will be concentrating so hard on America, it makes a refreshing change from america trying to invade the world.

Middle east may get 4 years of peace (at the expense of the american people) insted of america prospering at the expense of the Middle Eastern people....

And yeah i guess i feel guilty that americans will suffer, but like so what? They never felt guilty about anyone else suffering. Actually the guilt is supressed by the knowledge that they voted disater on themselves.

The only annoying thing is that Hillary won by actual individual numver of votes (popular vote) so its a fucked up election system anyway. Ha

Why? It's an excellent litmus test for whether we'll have anything to say to each other. maybe for you but the last thing id be talking about is politics on a meet

It's not about talking about politics but more about having respect for the person you have sex with. Now you might not have any issue with dropping your knickers for a member of the KKK but I'm surprised you can't understand why other people would. are there members of the KKK on fab..

I have never in my entire life asked anyone what their political views are."

Definitely people who'd love to be members of the KKK anyway. That's your choice, but as I said, some people out there would rather not shag racists.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Mrs matrix.. Hmmm..

Matrix, that's a bit of a blokey film.

Me thinks you are a sad lonely geek sitting in your bedroom with nudey girly pics all over your walls and several empty boxes of kleenex on your bedside cabinet..

Question.. Does your right wing duvet creak like a rubics cube as you get into bed?

"And ive never once been asked either. One of my friends ive known for 12 years is hugely into politics and in all that time we had about a minutes conversation on the referendum"

I was speaking with a rightie earlier today and he admitted to me that he wasn't really educated on the stuff and never done any research on what was being said, just went by what he heard mainly through friends and general news stations. That, for me, is enough to generalise it to the rest of the crowd

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

For arguments sake, whose lines are we counting here"

Shouty capital letter dude! Nerosomething.

I deleted my comment because I thought let's not engage, then because he got all ranty I thought ahhh whatever, my mobile has 14 lines on his comment where he talks about lefties being happy with their five lines of bollocks (I'm paraphrasing) so I was just being provocative. Turns out his mobile, laptop, PC whatever shows 15 lines so he's all excited!

And yet....I couldn't!

A woman's prerogative

Such fun!"

So it seems

Well that's because you are stupid !

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

Perhaps they should count sentences instead. That number won't change according to device ."

That's sensible but my naughtiness was in response to his usage of lines. It wasn't funny so I shoulda left it.

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

Perhaps they should count sentences instead. That number won't change according to device ."

Good point. I thought I'd try the counting malarkey and not once did I get 14, so was confused about whose they were talking about.

"And ive never once been asked either. One of my friends ive known for 12 years is hugely into politics and in all that time we had about a minutes conversation on the referendum

I was speaking with a rightie earlier today and he admitted to me that he wasn't really educated on the stuff and never done any research on what was being said, just went by what he heard mainly through friends and general news stations. That, for me, is enough to generalise it to the rest of the crowd "

i wouldnt know im neithera leftie or rightie

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

I deleted my comment because I thought let's not engage, then because he got all ranty I thought ahhh whatever, my mobile has 14 lines on his comment where he talks about lefties being happy with their five lines of bollocks (I'm paraphrasing) so I was just being provocative. Turns out his mobile, laptop, PC whatever shows 15 lines so he's all excited! "

And mine showed 18

"Mrs matrix.. Hmmm..

Matrix, that's a bit of a blokey film.

Me thinks you are a sad lonely geek sitting in your bedroom with nudey girly pics all over your walls and several empty boxes of kleenex on your bedside cabinet..

Question.. Does your right wing duvet creak like a rubics cube as you get into bed? "

Post of the thread so far!!

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

Perhaps they should count sentences instead. That number won't change according to device .

That's sensible but my naughtiness was in response to his usage of lines. It wasn't funny so I shoulda left it. "

Oh bugger, was I being sensible? How absolutely wreckless of me

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

I deleted my comment because I thought let's not engage, then because he got all ranty I thought ahhh whatever, my mobile has 14 lines on his comment where he talks about lefties being happy with their five lines of bollocks (I'm paraphrasing) so I was just being provocative. Turns out his mobile, laptop, PC whatever shows 15 lines so he's all excited!

And mine showed 18 "

Isn't diversity awesome?

And yet....I couldn't!

*Post a "clever" insult*

Doh!

It's still 14!

That's sensible but my naughtiness was in response to his usage of lines. It wasn't funny so I shoulda left it.

Oh bugger, was I being sensible? How absolutely wreckless of me "

Hee hee

The Lawrence of Arabia lookalike , with no verifications...Enough said !

"The Lawrence of Arabia lookalike , with no verifications...Enough said !"

Says the "woman" with no publically displayed pic.

I was talking to a Lefty today and do you know he said exactly the same !

Yeah be he has haribos, so he trumped you on that. You were on about shag, right?

"I was talking to a Lefty today and do you know he said exactly the same !"

I think many righties would laugh at what you have said in here tonight, it makes no sense, you've not explained or backed it up and when people prove you wrong you've ignored them.

Personal abuse gets me horny. Fancy a shag?

"The Lawrence of Arabia lookalike , with no verifications...Enough said !

Says the "woman" with no publically displayed pic."

And who is only verified because she let some random rub her back

Yeah be he has haribos, so he trumped you on that. You were on about shag, right?"

Estella, I think...

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh good god, I am not getting into this debate now. It wasn't a right wing victory, Trump is left of both May and Clinton. He's actually slightly left of the Lib Dems, which is quite something.

The left and centre-left have refused to actually engage with the majority of voters for a while now, especially on the issues that matter most to them, instead treating them as mindless, ignorant and dumb. It's our fault that we now have a dude in the White House that thinks that women are second class arm candy and puts climate change deniers in to protect the environment.

But trolling the forum OP? Seriously, have you not got better things to do on a Saturday night?

In the meantime, I'm off to go have naughty adult fun. Because I actually have a life

Yeah be he has haribos, so he trumped you on that. You were on about shag, right?

Estella, I think..."

Hmm slight resemblance there, she's always getting herself in the middle of these things she is.

Estella, I think..."

Ha! I think it was referring to NorwegianBlue's comment, if you look at his avatar it is a little LoA!

Also, she does have a couple's account too which has pics and more verifications -- not that I'm endorsing any of her ranty rant rants -- but I am meticulous in reading a profile -- the couple profile is mentioned at the end. I like to check and double check things. (Still 14 lines on my phone on Nero's comment!)

Estella, I think...

Hmm slight resemblance there, she's always getting herself in the middle of these things she is. "

still haven't quite worked out the complexities of 'reply and quote' yet.

It is a difficult one I must admit...

Estella, I think...

Ha! I think it was referring to NorwegianBlue's comment, if you look at his avatar it is a little LoA!

Also, she does have a couple's account too which has pics and more verifications -- not that I'm endorsing any of her ranty rant rants -- but I am meticulous in reading a profile -- the couple profile is mentioned at the end. I like to check and double check things. (Still 14 lines on my phone on Nero's comment!) "

*whispers* I did see that avatar, just pretending I didn't.

"

*whispers* I did see that avatar, just pretending I didn't."

Hey, *I* can accept correction...

"

Hey, *I* can accept correction... "

It's ok, I'm sure you saw it too, if not then just pretend you did. What no one knows won't hurt them, apparently.

Halifax

Estella, I think...

Also, she does have a couple's account too which has pics and more verifications -- not that I'm endorsing any of her ranty rant rants -- but I am meticulous in reading a profile -- the couple profile is mentioned at the end. I like to check and double check things. (Still 14 lines on my phone on Nero's comment!) "

Yep but still without clear pics of 'her' and a different age.

Estella, I think...

Also, she does have a couple's account too which has pics and more verifications -- not that I'm endorsing any of her ranty rant rants -- but I am meticulous in reading a profile -- the couple profile is mentioned at the end. I like to check and double check things. (Still 14 lines on my phone on Nero's comment!)

Yep but still without clear pics of 'her' and a different age. "

I was tempted...

"

It's ok, I'm sure you saw it too, if not then just pretend you did. What no one knows won't hurt them, apparently. "

Halifax

Estella, I think...

I was tempted... "

I know.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I'm not usually one to want everything political moved out of the Lounge, but this one would be better off down there. The kippers, angry young alt-righters and bitter middle aged failures will love it. "

Remainers are the ones who appear bitter, and Clinton supporters are the ones who are angry now. Brexiteer Trump supporters are happy, happy, happy.

"

It's ok, I'm sure you saw it too, if not then just pretend you did. What no one knows won't hurt them, apparently. "

And I thought it said "cannot accept correction", well at least the response works both ways

"

I'm not usually one to want everything political moved out of the Lounge, but this one would be better off down there. The kippers, angry young alt-righters and bitter middle aged failures will love it.

Remainers are the ones who appear bitter, and Clinton supporters are the ones who are angry now. Brexiteer Trump supporters are happy, happy, happy. "

Hmm I wonder why, would be the same vice Versa

Remainers are the ones who appear bitter, and Clinton supporters are the ones who are angry now. Brexiteer Trump supporters are happy, happy, happy. "

Are you saying those who voted out are naturally Republican or Trump supporters?

Estella, I think...

I was tempted...

I know. "

True!

By *is_Collared_SubWoman  over a year ago

London

If there was a field for fabs users to enter their political leanings and a subsequent option to filter. I would block all right wing guys so I could avoid the tragedy of sleeping with them by accident.

"If there was a field for fabs users to enter their political leanings and a subsequent option to filter. I would block all right wing guys so I could avoid the tragedy of sleeping with them by accident."

I'd only block politicians - cannot stand dishonesty or deceit - a character flaw must have.

"If there was a field for fabs users to enter their political leanings and a subsequent option to filter. I would block all right wing guys so I could avoid the tragedy of sleeping with them by accident."

How inclusive and tolerant of you.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Ahh the post that would be stupid enough to exist.

Right wing have always corrupted the world in general. Their intellectual capacity is so limited that many right wing retards cannot live by facts.

They are a parasite who play the WHITE CARD in all there conversation and their research originates from either the daily mail or the sun.

They believe that the Holocaust was a myth and Immigrants will dominate their lands. These stupid fucks have time to claim benefits and are stupid to get a job because if an immigrant can take your job then you must be really fucking stupid.

"

So lefty Labour party Momentum Corbyn supporters are not anti semitic Holocaust deniers then? You may want to have a word with Ken Livingstone and Naz Shah about that.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Ahh the post that would be stupid enough to exist.

So lefty Labour party Momentum Corbyn supporters are not anti semitic Holocaust deniers then? You may want to have a word with Ken Livingstone and Naz Shah about that. "

Don't you get tired of being right?

Glastonbury

"If there was a field for fabs users to enter their political leanings and a subsequent option to filter. I would block all right wing guys so I could avoid the tragedy of sleeping with them by accident.

How inclusive and tolerant of you. "

Fortunately for you I don't discuss politics with my fucks

as a leftie i'm naming trump supporters trumpets and trumpettes.

just coz it makes me laugh and i can't take politics seriously.

Glastonbury

This is the problem of politics today and what people of all shades ought to remember:

Politics is the art of the possible.

All the carping and crowing each side does gets us no closer to getting on with the job in hand, running the country - hopefully not into the ground.

It's a side show.

Grow up and deal with reality.

"If there was a field for fabs users to enter their political leanings and a subsequent option to filter. I would block all right wing guys so I could avoid the tragedy of sleeping with them by accident.

Fortunately for you I don't discuss politics with my fucks "

Oh my god. Now that'd be something.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

With you mate, love it!!

Glastonbury

Oh my god. Now that'd be something. "

I met this *cute* ginger French guy who I'd been pinning down to a rematch. He'd had a hard day at work and went off on this ling, right wing rant...

It wasn't sexy

Oh yes, of course, the election of Trump is a wonderful result for the US.

Let's see...

Exhibit A - A Head of the Executive who has never before served in a Gubernatorial, Congressional, Legislative or Cabinet role, and who displays little or no comprehension of the process of government.

Exhibit B - A Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces who possesses no military experience of any kind, either combative or non-combative; and who repeatedly dodged the Draft. (Trump made no claims to be a Conscientious Objector.)

Exhibit C - A President-Elect who built his campaign on scaremongering, the ridiculing of women, the derogation of minorities, and the encouragement of conspiracy theories concerning the electoral process.

I'd consider myself centre left but I voted for brexit - just sayin'. As did a lot of my 'leftie' mates. Also, Trumps stance on Russia is i point, although the rest of the dribble that comes out his mouth is exactly that...dribble. Clinton is just, if not worse so it's a lose lose situation of the US anyway.

Glastonbury

Oh my god. Now that'd be something.

I met this *cute* ginger French guy who I'd been pinning down to a rematch. He'd had a hard day at work and went off on this ling, right wing rant...

It wasn't sexy "

Still fucked him. Had to stop him talking somehow

By *albec26Man  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Fuck..were leaving Europe..when did that happen?

Glastonbury

"Fuck..were leaving Europe..when did that happen? "

I hate to be complicated but geography dictates that while we are not directly connected, we're not moving *that* far...

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

You've clearly no idea about sterling you halfwit.....inflation up too. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, tho im not sure you even manage a little knowledge. If your brains were dynamite, you'd struggle to blow your frigging hat off

"Oh yes, of course, the election of Trump is a wonderful result for the US.

Let's see...

Exhibit A - A Head of the Executive who has never before served in a Gubernatorial, Congressional, Legislative or Cabinet role, and who displays little or no comprehension of the process of government.

Exhibit B - A Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces who possesses no military experience of any kind, either combative or non-combative; and who repeatedly dodged the Draft. (Trump made no claims to be a Conscientious Objector.)

Exhibit C - A President-Elect who built his campaign on scaremongering, the ridiculing of women, the derogation of minorities, and the encouragement of conspiracy theories concerning the electoral process. "

His only duty as Commander-in-Chief is to approve war being declared, the Secretary of Defense is the one who actually organises the intricacies of it all and there is a far smaller chance of the US having to take any military action now anyway, as it was Hillary that wanted a nuclear war with Russia. Putin and Trump have both openly declared that they want to improve relations and Trump's win was celebrated by the Russians.

With regards to "Exhibit C", the list of Hillary's misdemeanours is longer and the misdemeanours themselves far more serious.

¥ Her two biggest donors were 1) George Soros - self confessed currency crasher and mobiliser of far left groups like BLM, with the intent of causing civil unrest. He posed as a Nazi and dispossessed his own people during WW2. He also owns a company that manufacture voting machines, used by several countries where voter fraud has been suspected (Venezuela, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus) . 2) Saudi Arabia - nothing more needs to be said there.

¥ She put the security of the nation at risk by allowing her aids to fail to protect classified emails.

¥ Agitated for war with Russia during the entire campaign.

¥ Paid left wing thugs to disrupt Trump rallies and attack his supporters.

So, to conclude, your first point is the only remotely relevant one.

Glastonbury

^ interesting cut 'n paste there, young padawan

"

I've chosen to be in a relationship with one

Yesterday I was forced to hide under the duvet in order to terminate a political conversation. It worked a treat

"^ interesting cut 'n paste there, young padawan"

How would I find another post that directly responded to the other guy' s specific claims?

Also, if you read properly, the grammar is shit, because it's gone 2am.

Glastonbury

"^ interesting cut 'n paste there, young padawan

How would I find another post that directly responded to the other guy' s specific claims?

Also, if you read properly, the grammar is shit, because it's gone 2am."

¥

[Removed by poster at 13/11/16 02:25:21]

Ya troll cunt

"^ interesting cut 'n paste there, young padawan

Also, if you read properly, the grammar is shit, because it's gone 2am.

¥"

Yeah I used that symbol as a bullet point because I don't have bullet points on my phone.

Glastonbury

^ I'd remove that, if I were you, lest you get a ban for gross indecency, no matter how sincerely meant

Glastonbury

That was at the one above the one above btw, but the thread closed.

Hey ho.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"^ interesting cut 'n paste there, young padawan"

its the breibart talking points... they had them out like they are confetti....

Glastonbury

"¥ Her two biggest donors were 1) George Soros - self confessed currency crasher and mobiliser of far left groups like BLM, with the intent of causing civil unrest. He posed as a Nazi and dispossessed his own people during WW2. He also owns a company that manufacture voting machines, used by several countries where voter fraud has been suspected (Venezuela, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus) . 2) Saudi Arabia - nothing more needs to be said there.

¥ She put the security of the nation at risk by allowing her aids to fail to protect classified emails.

¥ Agitated for war with Russia during the entire campaign.

¥ Paid left wing thugs to disrupt Trump rallies and attack his supporters.

So, to conclude, your first point is the only remotely relevant one."

Ok. So you wrote all this out at 2am.

It's "he said," "she said" BS. "Oh yeah, but she did this first!" And your points don't stand up btw. Wotevva.

No.

It was a vote for something different, rather than more of the same shit.

Glastonbury

America elected Yosemite Sam.