FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > £3500

£3500

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see Corbin is repeating his lies again.....Anybody out there the "average" £3500 a year worse off as a result of the last election....? I know it's not made a blind bit of difference to me. But as I'm not on any benefits I've not had the cap reduced from £26k to £23k.

Does he think that just repeating lies again and again will make it come true?

Having said that ....it worked for a Trump in getting elected!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know why he bothers, does he not yet realise that the only people listening are the morons who installed him as labour leader.

Everyone else is either ignoring him or laughing at his stupidity.

All wrapped up in his own self importance, he probably has no idea that in reality he is nothing more than a useful idiot, instrumental in taking Labour out of the electoral equation.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Actually that figure comes from comparing our year on year wages growth since the GFC against an average of the rest of the industrialised west.

Only one country has preformed as badly as us.

Greece!

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"Actually that figure comes from comparing our year on year wages growth since the GFC against an average of the rest of the industrialised west.

Only one country has preformed as badly as us.

Greece! "

So not as a result of the last election then?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I have just received my one per cent pay increase despite increased responsibility and a move up the ladder. Budget cuts mean other staff are getting laid off ... can't tell how much this will impact me until I know how much my rent and other bills have gone up. My oldest going to uni and my middle one becoming 18 means my council tax has gone up massively too. Lots of cuts in local government .... we are surviving on our 'middle income' but I think that is because we are living in London as much as it is about the cuts to local government services.

I can't stand Corbyn and I think he is more sinister than people realise !

But we must be careful not dismiss him as a joke like people did with Trump after all no one in a million years thought he would win the Labour leadership !

Don't underestimate an enemy , and he certainly is an Enemy of this Great Country !

"I can't stand Corbyn and I think he is more sinister than people realise !

But we must be careful not dismiss him as a joke like people did with Trump after all no one in a million years thought he would win the Labour leadership !

Don't underestimate an enemy , and he certainly is an Enemy of this Great Country ! "

I wouldn't treat him as a joke in the same way as some people did with Donald Trump. More like in the way that people treated Derick Hatton, Michael Foot, and Neil Kinnock as jokes.

We would of course be on dangerous ground if he was ever elected PM, I agree with you on this as I do many things.

I may be underestimating him, but somehow doubt it. Can't see a shift to the left happening here anytime soon.

That would be a step backwards..

Don't underestimate an enemy , and he certainly is an Enemy of this Great Country !

I wouldn't treat him as a joke in the same way as some people did with Donald Trump. More like in the way that people treated Derick Hatton, Michael Foot, and Neil Kinnock as jokes.

We would of course be on dangerous ground if he was ever elected PM, I agree with you on this as I do many things.

I may be underestimating him, but somehow doubt it. Can't see a shift to the left happening here anytime soon.

That would be a step backwards.."

I Sincerly hope you are correct , but he mustn't be given a free ride just in case !

As for Red Ken , he somehow became Mayor of London !

Wtf. This is the strangest post ever. Never expect Trump to be compared to Corbyn. I saw Sanders and Corbyn being similar in their techniques with their popularity in the same demographics.

But you're right. Trump unlocked and reality show style of campaigning. Worked with Brexit and now with Trump. This is a scary technique. But it works against anyone who is a typical politician.

But anyway, Trump will just put the people who voted him back in their place. Government always wins.

That would be a step backwards..

I Sincerly hope you are correct , but he mustn't be given a free ride just in case !

As for Red Ken , he somehow became Mayor of London ! "

We go in circles not forward.

I don't think they are similar at all !

I simply meant both were dismissed as jokes

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I see Corbin is repeating his lies again.....Anybody out there the "average" £3500 a year worse off as a result of the last election....? I know it's not made a blind bit of difference to me. But as I'm not on any benefits I've not had the cap reduced from £26k to £23k.

Having said that ....it worked for a Trump in getting elected!"

Corbyn must live in a different world to the one that I am in. I think he lives in a house with at least a million so he is totally out of touch with reality. He spends so much time surrounded by his left wing cronies that he can never gasp what is happening in the world .

He has never even worked in the private sector.

I think it was Donald Trump who said that when Labour were looking for a new leader they just dragged someone in off the street.

However I hope that Corbyn will remain leader of the Labour Party for a very long time .

To date he has done a great job and I much appreciate his assistance in helping us to win elections .

We all owe him a big thank you for that .

Trump should be an inspiration to the UK

an encouragement for new faces into politics,

an invitation for people who are concerned with and believe in Britain to enter into politics

people would vote for a fresh new face and identity

"Trump should be an inspiration to the UK

an invitation for people who are concerned with and believe in Britain to enter into politics

people would vote for a fresh new face and identity"

It would be hard under our system as you have to work your way up a political party first , I'm not even sure if Trump was in the Republican Party , he certainly didn't have any political office .

I don't think they even have a leader for Thier Party's over in the U S .

Pretty unique I think .

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

"Trump should be an inspiration to the UK

people would vote for a fresh new face and identity"

It would take at least a decade to introduce a new party that had any realistic chance of winning a general election here, maybe two decades.....UKIP proved that a single issue party can't appeal to enough of the electorate to challenge, any new political movement would need a far broader range of policies to tickle the fancy of the electorate....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a Trump actually said about Corbyn was that "Labour chose the most stupid person in the room". He probably had a fair point....unless Diane Abbott was there?

What I did read the other day is that 50% of Americans are earning less now than they were in 1999. Ever likely they wanted change

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"What a Trump actually said about Corbyn was that "Labour chose the most stupid person in the room". He probably had a fair point....unless Diane Abbott was there?"

It was Bill Clinton not Trump....and the joke about Abbott you stole from HIGNFY

"I see Corbin is repeating his lies again.....Anybody out there the "average" £3500 a year worse off as a result of the last election....? I know it's not made a blind bit of difference to me. But as I'm not on any benefits I've not had the cap reduced from £26k to £23k.

Having said that ....it worked for a Trump in getting elected! Corbyn must live in a different world to the one that I am in. I think he lives in a house with at least a million so he is totally out of touch with reality. He spends so much time surrounded by his left wing cronies that he can never gasp what is happening in the world .

He has never even worked in the private sector.

I think it was Donald Trump who said that when Labour were looking for a new leader they just dragged someone in off the street.

However I hope that Corbyn will remain leader of the Labour Party for a very long time .

To date he has done a great job and I much appreciate his assistance in helping us to win elections .

We all owe him a big thank you for that ."

I'm not a Corbynista by any stretch but his house isn't worth a million. Far from it, every time I see it on the news I want someone to go and repair his front fascia!

» Add a new message to this topic