FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Fascist tossers

Fascist tossers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fascist tosspots. Rather than boring people stupid with your hate-filled spiel, why not try doing some swinging instead? You might loosen up a bit and become more interesting to the human race

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cue 'Liberal Wankers' alterative thread, posted by the 'open-minded' league and their supporters in the 'live and let live' brigade. You might also get a reply from the 'lets deconstruct every word in the sentence in an effort to make me feel superior' lobby!

"Fascist tosspots. Rather than boring people stupid with your hate-filled spiel, why not try doing some swinging instead? You might loosen up a bit and become more interesting to the human race"

Who's this actually aimed at? Donald Trump or Farage ?

Hi andy, it's aimed at people who use this forum, who seem to spend most of their time spouting rubbish when it could perhaps be better spent doing what the site was intended for

"Hi andy, it's aimed at people who use this forum, who seem to spend most of their time spouting rubbish when it could perhaps be better spent doing what the site was intended for"

freedom of speech

I have no concerns

but I am sure some will not be happy with your reply

may your god go with you

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Hi andy, it's aimed at people who use this forum, who seem to spend most of their time spouting rubbish when it could perhaps be better spent doing what the site was intended for"

I spend plenty of time swinging, I've got over 60 verifications on my profile.

By comparison you have the sum total of 3.

Man in Cannock seems to be taking it personally... perhaps recognising that he spends a lot of time on here giving off hot air

But glad you took the time ro look at my profile

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

ironically you seem to have proven your own 'point'..

maybe instead of coming into this forum and being silly you should stay in the whatever forum that meets your needs from the site..

enjoy..

and chill a bit..

"Fascist tosspots. Rather than boring people stupid with your hate-filled spiel, why not try doing some swinging instead? You might loosen up a bit and become more interesting to the human race"

Oh look it's a "look at me ladies I'm a compassionate male"

And attacking people for hate filled spiel with......yes you guessed it hate filled spiel.

Haha, pathetic. Twisting someone's words to try to make a point, however weak, really shows a lack of intellect

"Haha, pathetic. Twisting someone's words to try to make a point, however weak, really shows a lack of intellect "

I agree, but don't feel to bad now you have identified your faults you can start to rectify them, chin up.

Irony?

[Removed by poster at 18/11/16 09:39:37]

Whenever I see a post from a leftist, attacking the right, there's no coherent argument whatsoever, just angry insults and swearing with the mandatory buzzword/s thrown in.

If you've got a point to make, make it, ad hominem name-calling and swearing doesn't qualify as a starting point for a political debate.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Whenever I see a post from a leftist, attacking the right, there's no coherent argument whatsoever, just angry insults and swearing with the mandatory buzzword/s thrown in.

If you've got a point to make, make it, ad hominem name-calling and swearing doesn't qualify as a starting point for a political debate. "

Unlike the other way round, obviously. The right only makes sensible, logical arguments...like the post of yours that was purely designed to wind people up, wailing about 'special snowflakes' and 'triggering'?

» Add a new message to this topic