FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Donald Trump's Wall

Donald Trump's Wall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We here in the UK obviously have no say over if the wall is built or not but i think we should start a petition to build a wall to stop Nigel Farage getting back into the UK.

There is politicians from all parties i like and some i don't but Nigel get's my back up and how the people of this country can say he's such a hero he should be given a knighthood given a seat in the Lords just waiting for someone to say the Pope should give him a Sainthood or whatever it's called.

We've all heard his words but if people would take two minutes to look at the hard facts of what he has done always doing what benefits himself worlds apart from his own words.

I've said just after the EU vote Nigel will be off there's nothing left to benefit in this country when we leave the EU now we can all see him being Trumps little lapdog maneuvering himself for a job in his administration.

I think we should build a wall when he's over there doing his latest job working for that great British Institution Fox News.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It'll be like painting the Forth Bridge

As they build it, someone will knock a bit down, rebuild, knock it down

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

I like Trump

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"I like Trump "
....so do I.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like him, he could help us to build the great wall of europe.

By *ndigo40Woman  over a year ago

secret town

"I like him, he could help us to build the great wall of europe."

"I like Trump "

He wants to build a wall on the Canadian border. The Canadian's have said they will pay for it. In fact they insist

I'm not talking about my personal opinion of Trump i'm talking about Farage and how people call him a hero the same people who quite rightly complain about politicians doing the best for themselves rather than the country when Nigel's done the exact same things.

As i already predicted today there has more news announced about Trump building the wall within the next few hours Nigel will be praising it.

Many people have said Theresa May should stand up to Trump when she meets him bet Nigel wants her to keep her mouth shut and roll over. Stand up for the UK the country he say's he loves NO CHANCE America here he comes.

Though i do probably agree with Nigel on one subject how much more crawling does he have to do to get that job.?

I was going to suggest if we build a wall between Scotland and England to keep a lot of people on both sides happy if you kept Nigel we would keep Nicola but that wouldn't be fair cause Nigel's off and you are in a Win Win situation.

Nigel always looked like a dodgy used car salesman. Surely you didn't expect anything less from him.There's alot of money to be made now.

"Nigel always looked like a dodgy used car salesman. Surely you didn't expect anything less from him.There's alot of money to be made now. "

I never thought of him as that before but can see where your coming from now you mention it.

Wonder if he is a distant relation of Dellboy?

Without Farage we wouldn't be out of the EU, so yes in a way he is a hero

LONDON.

"Without Farage we wouldn't be out of the EU, so yes in a way he is a hero "

"Nigel always looked like a dodgy used car salesman. Surely you didn't expect anything less from him.There's alot of money to be made now.

I never thought of him as that before but can see where your coming from now you mention it.

Wonder if he is a distant relation of Dellboy?"

Hes more of a Rodney otherwise known as Dave.

Let's give Trumpa fair chance !

And yes this country will always owe a debt to Nigel Farage

"Without Farage we wouldn't be out of the EU, so yes in a way he is a hero "

OK i have heard that STUPID statement by many Nigel overs again and again but like i said they like to ignore the TRUTH.

David Cameron love him or hate gave the people of this country the vote NOT Nigel if Cameron had not given the people of this country the chance to vote and Nigel would STILL be riding that 'gravy train' like all the other's people complain about.

Just under 4 million people voted UKIP at the last general election the party that ran under the slogan 'the only truly anti EU party, just over 17 million voted to leave the EU but all the Nigel lovers think that the 13 million people of this country who didn't vote UKIP votes don't count.

Have said to many Nigel lover's time for you to think what your going to get him as a leaving present cause he's off leaving you and this country behind.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Without Farage we wouldn't be out of the EU, so yes in a way he is a hero

OK i have heard that STUPID statement by many Nigel overs again and again but like i said they like to ignore the TRUTH.

David Cameron love him or hate gave the people of this country the vote NOT Nigel if Cameron had not given the people of this country the chance to vote and Nigel would STILL be riding that 'gravy train' like all the other's people complain about.

Just under 4 million people voted UKIP at the last general election the party that ran under the slogan 'the only truly anti EU party, just over 17 million voted to leave the EU but all the Nigel lovers think that the 13 million people of this country who didn't vote UKIP votes don't count.

Have said to many Nigel lover's time for you to think what your going to get him as a leaving present cause he's off leaving you and this country behind."

Why do you think DC promised a referendum? The one and only reason was because he was running scared of ukip and knew they were likely to have the balance of power unless he could buy off many potential ukip voters, well that part of his plan worked but then the arrogance of the EU by not acknowledging many eu citizens concerns during the "deal" they gave him and then his own arrogance in believing that he would win the referendum by using scare tactics backfired, NF is the one and only reason we had the vote

Have said to many Nigel lover's time for you to think what your going to get him as a leaving present cause he's off leaving you and this country behind.

Why do you think DC promised a referendum? The one and only reason was because he was running scared of ukip and knew they were likely to have the balance of power unless he could buy off many potential ukip voters, well that part of his plan worked but then the arrogance of the EU by not acknowledging many eu citizens concerns during the "deal" they gave him and then his own arrogance in believing that he would win the referendum by using scare tactics backfired, NF is the one and only reason we had the vote "

David Cameron wasn't running scared from UKIP David Cameron was listening to the millions of people of this country who were shouting for the right to vote in EU membership. P.S Don't tell the Nigel lovers it was the NF that got us the vote it was Nigel no one else only UKIP voters counted and that means NF voters didn't count either.

P.S when this country is up in arms about what will happen with Brexit who's going to eventually decide on who's allowed to vote on it WHERE'S NIGEL.?

Why can't people accept the truth ! Without Farage and UKIP we would not have had a referendum !

Why do you think DC promised a referendum? The one and only reason was because he was running scared of ukip and knew they were likely to have the balance of power unless he could buy off many potential ukip voters, well that part of his plan worked but then the arrogance of the EU by not acknowledging many eu citizens concerns during the "deal" they gave him and then his own arrogance in believing that he would win the referendum by using scare tactics backfired, NF is the one and only reason we had the vote

David Cameron wasn't running scared from UKIP David Cameron was listening to the millions of people of this country who were shouting for the right to vote in EU membership. P.S Don't tell the Nigel lovers it was the NF that got us the vote it was Nigel no one else only UKIP voters counted and that means NF voters didn't count either.

P.S when this country is up in arms about what will happen with Brexit who's going to eventually decide on who's allowed to vote on it WHERE'S NIGEL.?"

so was it Cameron or the NF wot got us the vote?

LONDON.

"Why can't people accept the truth ! Without Farage and UKIP we would not have had a referendum !"

you accept democracy. both nations have spoke.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

P.S when this country is up in arms about what will happen with Brexit who's going to eventually decide on who's allowed to vote on it WHERE'S NIGEL.?"

NF is Nigel Farage DOH

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

P.S when this country is up in arms about what will happen with Brexit who's going to eventually decide on who's allowed to vote on it WHERE'S NIGEL.?

NF is Nigel Farage DOH "

Didn't Nigel say all along if the UK got the vote on Europe and voted out he would walk away as job done?

LONDON.

NF is Nigel Farage DOH

Didn't Nigel say all along if the UK got the vote on Europe and voted out he would walk away as job done?

"

..he did say that.. When we are out.

NF is Nigel Farage DOH

..he did say that.. When we are out."

Sorry for getting the NF bit mixed up but Nigel said he would walk away from UKIP his work was done in his eye's not this country and as everyone can see where's he's going next. I'll fight to take the UK out of the EU then i'm off to live somewhere else.

Well folks i did ask the question about with all the stuff about who votes over Brexit and who doesn't and saID where's Nigel well i have the answer by the post from his Facebook page he posted about 30 mins ago, hosing a local radio show in the USA talking HOW TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Kinda adds to what i've said about him another fact the Nigel lovers will ignore.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Well folks i did ask the question about with all the stuff about who votes over Brexit and who doesn't and saID where's Nigel well i have the answer by the post from his Facebook page he posted about 30 mins ago, hosing a local radio show in the USA talking HOW TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Kinda adds to what i've said about him another fact the Nigel lovers will ignore."

You do realise that with modern technology he dosent actually have to be there! Lol

I believe he is still an MEP after all.

» Add a new message to this topic