FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump: 'We will build Mexico border wall' Part II

Trump: 'We will build Mexico border wall' Part II

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Donald Trump has said a "big day" is planned on national security, including an announcement to build a wall on the border between the US and Mexico

so the build process begins

last post on part 1

Your entire comment has just proven my point. You have managed to turn it into a 'racist' issue without even one piece of evidence or example

Well I will supply you a piece of evidence that proves that it is very much a race issue.

The Donald has said he is using his executive powers to ban citizens of 6 Middle Eastern and African countries entering the USA because they have mainly Muslim populations. He has also said that it is only criminals and drug-dealers that come to the US from Mexico and that is why he is building the wall.

And? What is 'racist' about defending ones home (borders)? It is not as if foreign nationals have any rights to enter the US or for that matter, any other country

And when did Muslim become an ethnicity? "

Muslim isn't an ethnicity; but it's convenient for racists to use it to cover their racist views

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"

Muslim isn't an ethnicity; but it's convenient for racists to use it to cover their racist views

"

True,Islam is not a race it is a religion. However it is for the most part an Asian and African religion and it is the citizens Asian and African countries he has banned from entering the USA because they are mainly Muslim countries. That is what makes it racist, and I hate using that particular label because it is too freely thrown around to silence decent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to respond to this from the last thread:

"

"Sooner or later your going to have to ask yourself am honest question..... How did this petulant, racist, xenophobic, sexist, looser, manage to win?.

Like farage how did this clown manage to beat the best that Oxford and Cambridge in ppe had to offer?.

Ask yourself that question and then get back to me with an honest answer

I've told you my answer.

It's obvious. He managed to win because he was considered a better option than the alternative. The funny thing is that the ones who slate him/dislike him most are the ones who created him.

A similar thing happened in the UK in the 70s. The Unions created Thatcher

That is ridiculous. The people who slate him didn't stop him, but they didn't "help create him." The people who voted for him and supported him created him. I can see the blame shifting for all of his ridiculous policies already.

I was in the US for a while before the election - I told everyone that I thought trump was going to win. And it had everything to do with the underlying topic of this very thread. The one people in the UK get angry for mentioning. Many of his supporters in the US have no problem with admitting why they voted for him."

of course they helped to create him. Do you think Trump supporters woke up one morning and thought hey, my life is so good under these Democrats/Liberals that just for a laugh I'm going to support a knobhead who will make things worse for me? Why would they have created him if things were good? The Democrats and their supporters created him because for a lot things are so bad. Take your head out of the sand"

First of all, democrats didn't "create" trump just by virtue of the fact that he was elected after Obama. If that is your reasoning for saying they "created" him then it is vacuous because it could be said for anyone who is elected from a different party than the person before them. It becomes a meaningless statement.

Second, the people who voted to him don't think he is a "knobhead." I am fully aware that conservatives who know that trump is a joke would love to blame him and his policies on liberals, but you can't. The people who voted for him like him. He isn't some byproduct, he is exactly what they wanted. Ask them! Ask them if you dont believe me. It is tea party conservatism that put him in office. Republicans have been playing with fire ever since they adopted the tea party into their own and now they have thebultinate result. And conservatives can't take what they like of trump and say all the bad parts are just a reaction to Obama. Ridiculous. Trump is the perfect example of what it means to be conservative in the US today. If you don't think so, then perhaps you'd like to borrow my bucket to dig your own head out of the sand.

"I'd like to respond to this from the last thread:

"Sooner or later your going to have to ask yourself am honest question..... How did this petulant, racist, xenophobic, sexist, looser, manage to win?.

Like farage how did this clown manage to beat the best that Oxford and Cambridge in ppe had to offer?.

I've told you my answer.

It's obvious. He managed to win because he was considered a better option than the alternative. The funny thing is that the ones who slate him/dislike him most are the ones who created him.

That is ridiculous. The people who slate him didn't stop him, but they didn't "help create him." The people who voted for him and supported him created him. I can see the blame shifting for all of his ridiculous policies already.

I was in the US for a while before the election - I told everyone that I thought trump was going to win. And it had everything to do with the underlying topic of this very thread. The one people in the UK get angry for mentioning. Many of his supporters in the US have no problem with admitting why they voted for him."

of course they helped to create him. Do you think Trump supporters woke up one morning and thought hey, my life is so good under these Democrats/Liberals that just for a laugh I'm going to support a knobhead who will make things worse for me? Why would they have created him if things were good? The Democrats and their supporters created him because for a lot things are so bad. Take your head out of the sand

First of all, democrats didn't "create" trump just by virtue of the fact that he was elected after Obama. If that is your reasoning for saying they "created" him then it is vacuous because it could be said for anyone who is elected from a different party than the person before them. It becomes a meaningless statement.

Second, the people who voted to him don't think he is a "knobhead." I am fully aware that conservatives who know that trump is a joke would love to blame him and his policies on liberals, but you can't. The people who voted for him like him. He isn't some byproduct, he is exactly what they wanted. Ask them! Ask them if you dont believe me. It is tea party conservatism that put him in office. Republicans have been playing with fire ever since they adopted the tea party into their own and now they have thebultinate result. And conservatives can't take what they like of trump and say all the bad parts are just a reaction to Obama. Ridiculous. Trump is the perfect example of what it means to be conservative in the US today. If you don't think so, then perhaps you'd like to borrow my bucket to dig your own head out of the sand."

Absolutely on the money.Trump is the bastard child of the Republican party.They moved further to the right while obama was potus.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

I've told you my answer.

of course they helped to create him. Do you think Trump supporters woke up one morning and thought hey, my life is so good under these Democrats/Liberals that just for a laugh I'm going to support a knobhead who will make things worse for me? Why would they have created him if things were good? The Democrats and their supporters created him because for a lot things are so bad. Take your head out of the sand

Second, the people who voted to him don't think he is a "knobhead." I am fully aware that conservatives who know that trump is a joke would love to blame him and his policies on liberals, but you can't. The people who voted for him like him. He isn't some byproduct, he is exactly what they wanted. Ask them! Ask them if you dont believe me. It is tea party conservatism that put him in office. Republicans have been playing with fire ever since they adopted the tea party into their own and now they have thebultinate result. And conservatives can't take what they like of trump and say all the bad parts are just a reaction to Obama. Ridiculous. Trump is the perfect example of what it means to be conservative in the US today. If you don't think so, then perhaps you'd like to borrow my bucket to dig your own head out of the sand. Absolutely on the money.Trump is the bastard child of the Republican party.They moved further to the right while obama was potus."

I've told you my answer.

Second, the people who voted to him don't think he is a "knobhead." I am fully aware that conservatives who know that trump is a joke would love to blame him and his policies on liberals, but you can't. The people who voted for him like him. He isn't some byproduct, he is exactly what they wanted. Ask them! Ask them if you dont believe me. It is tea party conservatism that put him in office. Republicans have been playing with fire ever since they adopted the tea party into their own and now they have thebultinate result. And conservatives can't take what they like of trump and say all the bad parts are just a reaction to Obama. Ridiculous. Trump is the perfect example of what it means to be conservative in the US today. If you don't think so, then perhaps you'd like to borrow my bucket to dig your own head out of the sand."

I know that the people who voted for him don't think he's a 'knobhead', that was the point I was trying to make. And until you accept that the democrats made mistakes and were wrong on so many things, and that they created Trump because people wanted something so completely different to them, and I'm not talking Republican different but complete opposite, then Democrats/Liberals will be out of power for years

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I've told you my answer.

Second, the people who voted to him don't think he is a "knobhead." I am fully aware that conservatives who know that trump is a joke would love to blame him and his policies on liberals, but you can't. The people who voted for him like him. He isn't some byproduct, he is exactly what they wanted. Ask them! Ask them if you dont believe me. It is tea party conservatism that put him in office. Republicans have been playing with fire ever since they adopted the tea party into their own and now they have thebultinate result. And conservatives can't take what they like of trump and say all the bad parts are just a reaction to Obama. Ridiculous. Trump is the perfect example of what it means to be conservative in the US today. If you don't think so, then perhaps you'd like to borrow my bucket to dig your own head out of the sand.

I know that the people who voted for him don't think he's a 'knobhead', that was the point I was trying to make. And until you accept that the democrats made mistakes and were wrong on so many things, and that they created Trump because people wanted something so completely different to them, and I'm not talking Republican different but complete opposite, then Democrats/Liberals will be out of power for years"

I've told you my answer.

I know that the people who voted for him don't think he's a 'knobhead', that was the point I was trying to make. And until you accept that the democrats made mistakes and were wrong on so many things, and that they created Trump because people wanted something so completely different to them, and I'm not talking Republican different but complete opposite, then Democrats/Liberals will be out of power for years"

I've never once denied that democrats/liberals did things wrong. Would you point out to me where I have? I critize them as well. That doesn't mean they "created" Trump any more than the Bush policies "created" Obama.

But this post isn't about that - it's about the irrational idea of a 2,000 like border wall with Mexico and the people who support that.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"

True,Islam is not a race it is a religion. However it is for the most part an Asian and African religion and it is the citizens Asian and African countries he has banned from entering the USA because they are mainly Muslim countries. That is what makes it racist, and I hate using that particular label because it is too freely thrown around to silence decent."

You are correct; the term 'racist' is used to stifle any rational dicussion. And when that happens for too long, guys like Trump come to power. By then it is too late for they don't discuss anything

I am not suggesting that Trump is racist. Just that he is further to the Right than I would like to see an American president. But I am not American; my concern is that I wouldn't want this trend to start in Europe too

I've told you my answer.

p. The Republican Party has long been engaged in recurring struggles between its long-dominant establishment wing and various embodiments of an anti-establishment, conservative insurgency seeking to upend the status quo.In the eyes of anti-establishment Republicans, the election of George H.W. Bush in 1988 restored the establishment wing to power.The republicans created Trump .You can overlook this all you want. History says you're wrong.

I've told you my answer.

I know that the people who voted for him don't think he's a 'knobhead', that was the point I was trying to make. And until you accept that the democrats made mistakes and were wrong on so many things, and that they created Trump because people wanted something so completely different to them, and I'm not talking Republican different but complete opposite, then Democrats/Liberals will be out of power for yearsp. The Republican Party has long been engaged in recurring struggles between its long-dominant establishment wing and various embodiments of an anti-establishment, conservative insurgency seeking to upend the status quo.In the eyes of anti-establishment Republicans, the election of George H.W. Bush in 1988 restored the establishment wing to power.The republicans created Trump .You can overlook this all you want. History says you're wrong."

You're right. But it doesn't fit the rhetoric. Conservatives need to start laying the groundwork now for how to blame liberals for the most ridiculous of the Trump policies.

What you say above is exactly right. It also explains why conservatives who embraced the tea party when it was weak fought pretty damn hard against Trump in the primaries. They knew it was the monster they had created. Never Trump was a conservative movement, lets not forget.

Why didn't traditional republicans win in the primaries? Because the radical wing of the conservative contingent has taken over the repubican party and they don't think the promises of traditional consevatives are being lived up to.

But we're supposed to believe that's all the fault of the liberals, too

I've told you my answer.

I know that the people who voted for him don't think he's a 'knobhead', that was the point I was trying to make. And until you accept that the democrats made mistakes and were wrong on so many things, and that they created Trump because people wanted something so completely different to them, and I'm not talking Republican different but complete opposite, then Democrats/Liberals will be out of power for yearsp. The Republican Party has long been engaged in recurring struggles between its long-dominant establishment wing and various embodiments of an anti-establishment, conservative insurgency seeking to upend the status quo.In the eyes of anti-establishment Republicans, the election of George H.W. Bush in 1988 restored the establishment wing to power.The republicans created Trump .You can overlook this all you want. History says you're wrong.

You're right. But it doesn't fit the rhetoric. Conservatives need to start laying the groundwork now for how to blame liberals for the most ridiculous of the Trump policies.

What you say above is exactly right. It also explains why conservatives who embraced the tea party when it was weak fought pretty damn hard against Trump in the primaries. They knew it was the monster they had created. Never Trump was a conservative movement, lets not forget.

Why didn't traditional republicans win in the primaries? Because the radical wing of the conservative contingent has taken over the repubican party and they don't think the promises of traditional consevatives are being lived up to.

But we're supposed to believe that's all the fault of the liberals, too "

They created him by being the "anti-party": anti-immigrant, anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-LGBT, anti-climate change, anti-compromise, anti-Obama, etc. They created Trump by letting a handful of media personalities control their agenda. They let these radicalized conservative ideologues inspire them to embrace the ugliest elements of American society. Conservatives have allowed the Rush Limbaughs and Sean Hannitys among us to hijack their party.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/17 22:28:43]

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"You are correct; the term 'racist' is used to stifle any rational dicussion. And when that happens for too long, guys like Trump come to power. By then it is too late for they don't discuss anything

I am not suggesting that Trump is racist. Just that he is further to the Right than I would like to see an American president. But I am not American; my concern is that I wouldn't want this trend to start in Europe too"

But I am shouting it!

The man is not only a racist, he is a misogynistic sexual predator a religious bigot and a narcissist.

It is my considered opinion that he is what the medical profession would describe as a high-functioning psychopath.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

"

True,Islam is not a race it is a religion. However it is for the most part an Asian and African religion and it is the citizens Asian and African countries he has banned from entering the USA because they are mainly Muslim countries. That is what makes it racist, and I hate using that particular label because it is too freely thrown around to silence decent.

You are correct; the term 'racist' is used to stifle any rational dicussion. And when that happens for too long, guys like Trump come to power. By then it is too late for they don't discuss anything

I am not suggesting that Trump is racist. Just that he is further to the Right than I would like to see an American president. But I am not American; my concern is that I wouldn't want this trend to start in Europe too"

I think you'll find its already started in Europe, quite some time ago.

Wembley

"You are correct; the term 'racist' is used to stifle any rational dicussion. And when that happens for too long, guys like Trump come to power. By then it is too late for they don't discuss anything

I am not suggesting that Trump is racist. Just that he is further to the Right than I would like to see an American president. But I am not American; my concern is that I wouldn't want this trend to start in Europe too

But I am shouting it!

The man is not only a racist, he is a misogynistic sexual predator a religious bigot and a narcissist.

It is my considered opinion that he is what the medical profession would describe as a high-functioning psychopath.

"

And a murderer and a rapist and a thief and a fraudster and a war criminal and a .....

Why just stop at that? Why not add more to the 'rap-sheet'; after all, it is not as if anyone needs to provide any evidence but to state, "in my considered opinion"

"

"

Yeah, Germany and Sweden have been importing millions of them recently.

I've told you my answer.

I know that the people who voted for him don't think he's a 'knobhead', that was the point I was trying to make. And until you accept that the democrats made mistakes and were wrong on so many things, and that they created Trump because people wanted something so completely different to them, and I'm not talking Republican different but complete opposite, then Democrats/Liberals will be out of power for yearsp. The Republican Party has long been engaged in recurring struggles between its long-dominant establishment wing and various embodiments of an anti-establishment, conservative insurgency seeking to upend the status quo.In the eyes of anti-establishment Republicans, the election of George H.W. Bush in 1988 restored the establishment wing to power.The republicans created Trump .You can overlook this all you want. History says you're wrong.

But we're supposed to believe that's all the fault of the liberals, too They created him by being the "anti-party": anti-immigrant, anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-LGBT, anti-climate change, anti-compromise, anti-Obama, etc. They created Trump by letting a handful of media personalities control their agenda. They let these radicalized conservative ideologues inspire them to embrace the ugliest elements of American society. Conservatives have allowed the Rush Limbaughs and Sean Hannitys among us to hijack their party."

Blame others if you like guys but what would be the point of them taking over the Republican party if they thought they had no chance of power? The Liberals had created such a mess and anti-establishment feeling that the gap was there to take power....and guess what?

and as for the wall? Of course it's just symbolic, bit like the hedge running down the side of your garden, but at least its got people talking about the problem

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Yeah, Germany and Sweden have been importing millions of them recently."

"millions"

I've told you my answer.

But we're supposed to believe that's all the fault of the liberals, too They created him by being the "anti-party": anti-immigrant, anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-LGBT, anti-climate change, anti-compromise, anti-Obama, etc. They created Trump by letting a handful of media personalities control their agenda. They let these radicalized conservative ideologues inspire them to embrace the ugliest elements of American society. Conservatives have allowed the Rush Limbaughs and Sean Hannitys among us to hijack their party.

Blame others if you like guys but what would be the point of them taking over the Republican party if they thought they had no chance of power? The Liberals had created such a mess and anti-establishment feeling that the gap was there to take power....and guess what?

and as for the wall? Of course it's just symbolic, bit like the hedge running down the side of your garden, but at least its got people talking about the problem"

Talk about having your head in the sand.

LONDON.

"

Yeah, Germany and Sweden have been importing millions of them recently."

Wembley

"

"millions"

"

We have given refugee to 3 million, so far

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Executive orders are like a wish list, congress will need to allocate money to them. Obama wrote and executive order to close gitmo, still open. Just because trump signs something, doesn't mean it will happen. Same thing with other ideas.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

"millions"

We have given refugee to 3 million, so far"

I was eyerolling at the suggestion that all of them are predators.

London and France

"

"millions"

We have given refugee to 3 million, so far"

Who is " we"?

There are 117,235 refugees in UK and 38,971 persons applying for asylum.

Wembley

"

"millions"

Who is " we"?

There are 117,235 refugees in UK and 38,971 persons applying for asylum."

Germany; I am German

Wembley

"

"millions"

"

I think that was a tongue-in-cheek remark at a previous poster's comment

I've told you my answer.

But we're supposed to believe that's all the fault of the liberals, too They created him by being the "anti-party": anti-immigrant, anti-black, anti-Muslim, anti-LGBT, anti-climate change, anti-compromise, anti-Obama, etc. They created Trump by letting a handful of media personalities control their agenda. They let these radicalized conservative ideologues inspire them to embrace the ugliest elements of American society. Conservatives have allowed the Rush Limbaughs and Sean Hannitys among us to hijack their party.

and as for the wall? Of course it's just symbolic, bit like the hedge running down the side of your garden, but at least its got people talking about the problem

Talk about having your head in the sand. "

I guess when you have alternative facts you live in in an alternative universe.Fair enough .Blame the democrats for the next 4 years of trump if that makes trump more palatable to you.History as i pointed out says different.

I've told you my answer.

Talk about having your head in the sand. I guess when you have alternative facts you live in in an alternative universe.Fair enough .Blame the democrats for the next 4 years of trump if that makes trump more palatable to you.History as i pointed out says different."

History will tell you that 2016/2017 were the years that people across America and Europe had had enough of the failings of 'Liberalism' or whatever it is called and maybe one day they will realise that they only had themselves to blame

I've told you my answer.

Talk about having your head in the sand. I guess when you have alternative facts you live in in an alternative universe.Fair enough .Blame the democrats for the next 4 years of trump if that makes trump more palatable to you.History as i pointed out says different.

History will tell you that 2016/2017 were the years that people across America and Europe had had enough of the failings of 'Liberalism' or whatever it is called and maybe one day they will realise that they only had themselves to blame"

That crystal ball must be comforting.

LONDON.

I've told you my answer.

Talk about having your head in the sand. I guess when you have alternative facts you live in in an alternative universe.Fair enough .Blame the democrats for the next 4 years of trump if that makes trump more palatable to you.History as i pointed out says different.

History will tell you that 2016/2017 were the years that people across America and Europe had had enough of the failings of 'Liberalism' or whatever it is called and maybe one day they will realise that they only had themselves to blame"

...totally agree.

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

back on topic..for my pennyworth...with republicans holding sway in both houses...I think the wall/fence will get built.

"

"millions"

"

Of course you were. I mean who would have thought that hill tribesmen and men who had only ever seen one women's face (their mother's) would be anything other than politically correct!

But what do I know. Let's listen instead to the words of Doctor Pietro Bartolo chief doctor on the island of Lampedusa and carer for immigrants for over twenty years. This is what he said in a BBC interview last October:

"...it's the women who suffer the most, he says. They practically all arrive raped, even the little girls of 12 and 13 - the psychological trauma is so big that… he breaks off and rests his head on the desk for a moment. "They all used to arrive pregnant," he continues in a controlled, professional tone. "But no longer - not because they haven't been raped but because, they tell me, the traffickers are giving them injections to stop their ovulation. We've no idea what dose of drugs they've been given."

Those PC eyes of yours... still rolling are they?

London and France

"

"millions"

Of course you were. I mean who would have thought that hill tribesmen and men who had only ever seen one women's face (their mother's) would be anything other than politically correct!

But what do I know. Let's listen instead to the words of Doctor Pietro Bartolo chief doctor on the island of Lampedusa and carer for immigrants for over twenty years. This is what he said in a BBC interview last October:

"...it's the women who suffer the most, he says. They practically all arrive raped, even the little girls of 12 and 13 - the psychological trauma is so big that… he breaks off and rests his head on the desk for a moment. "They all used to arrive pregnant," he continues in a controlled, professional tone. "But no longer - not because they haven't been raped but because, they tell me, the traffickers are giving them injections to stop their ovulation. We've no idea what dose of drugs they've been given."

Those PC eyes of yours... still rolling are they?

"

And there you go!

Yet another massively ignorant, bigoted so-called " misunderstanding" ( read deliberate misinformation).

"I mean who would have thought that hill tribesmen and men who had only ever seen one women's face (their mother's) would be anything other than politically correct!"

Do you think that's what they all are?

Just ignorant peasants?

Do you know the actual educational level of the migrants?

Clue; the majority are far better educated than you clearly are.

"

And there you go!

Yet another massively ignorant, bigoted so-called " misunderstanding" ( read deliberate misinformation).

"I mean who would have thought that hill tribesmen and men who had only ever seen one women's face (their mother's) would be anything other than politically correct!"

Do you think that's what they all are?

Just ignorant peasants?

Do you know the actual educational level of the migrants?

Clue; the majority are far better educated than you clearly are.

"

You deliberately ignored the fact of medically proven industrial scale rape.

Jeeez, this is a bit heavy duty for a Sunday Morning....!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;

smoke screens

take everyone's mind off the wall

» Add a new message to this topic