FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > NHS is in crisis

NHS is in crisis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With jeremy hunt visiting he said much needs improving and it is unacceptable, there is a 14hr waiting time and as well as many workers have to go home as they are eu members, can nhs cope with the pressure it will face?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

NHS is a mess. Everyone who comes here can use as they wish. No charges.

They can cope but they need to make changes.

Cut back on all office staff.

Start training British from school to do jobs.

Cut back on foreign doctors and nurses being hired.

Charge all non British.

Decrease all pay on anyone earning more than 100k.

And stop wasting money buying new equipment that isn't faulty Or old.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"as well as many workers have to go home as they are eu members"

What's your source for this?

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

if you are going to get rid of all foreign staff there will be no nhs left for you to go to...

"as well as many workers have to go home as they are eu members

What's your source for this?"

I thought it was well known it would happen? There have been alot of talk of it on the news and question time too.

"if you are going to get rid of all foreign staff there will be no nhs left for you to go to..."
That is right there wouldnt be many staff left.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's your source for this?I thought it was well known it would happen? There have been alot of talk of it on the news and question time too."

no eu workers 'have to go home'...nonsense!

What's your source for this?I thought it was well known it would happen? There have been alot of talk of it on the news and question time too."

even if its the case we have tonnes of british born doctors and nurses...

slight sarcasm

OP...

even if it was the case, you have made it clear you support an anti-immigration stance(despite being non-british), now you are saying the NHS could be in crisis...

make yer fucking mind up

Grantham

You've been spouting that crap since before the referendum

If it's true why are you still here?

What's your source for this?I thought it was well known it would happen? There have been alot of talk of it on the news and question time too.

If it's true why are you still here? "

Because they havent left the eu yet.

"OP...

even if it was the case, you have made it clear you support an anti-immigration stance(despite being non-british), now you are saying the NHS could be in crisis...

make yer fucking mind up "

Yes I do, but this is good immigration, there is a big difference.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"NHS is a mess. Everyone who comes here can use as they wish. No charges.

They can cope but they need to make changes.

Cut back on all office staff.

Start training British from school to do jobs.

Cut back on foreign doctors and nurses being hired.

Charge all non British.

Decrease all pay on anyone earning more than 100k.

And stop wasting money buying new equipment that isn't faulty Or old."

Be 10 times worse than it is now glad your not running it

as long as we dont have doctors who might be muslims...

its the first thing I'd think about if I have an illness, or a life threatening thing, all my child(if I had one),might be dying because I chose to not be served by a foreign doctor/nurse

as mentioned above, these are positions that could be filled with hard working brits(perhaps even white ones)...just to get the point across.

"OP...

make yer fucking mind up Yes I do, but this is good immigration, there is a big difference."

good immigration? can you explain 'bad immigration'?...your endless,ill informed racist crap is very very wearing...

"OP...

make yer fucking mind up Yes I do, but this is good immigration, there is a big difference."

so you judge people on their status to want to come to the uk, knowing that many have in the past and indeed become the 'good integrators'?, yer sense of who's capable and who is not is soley based on stupid information you would gather from sources that have indeed an element of right wing fuckness.

shag, I wish you would just stick to your big brother threads...or have patience threads...in growing years you just sound like a bit of a sad sponge.

"OP...

make yer fucking mind up Yes I do, but this is good immigration, there is a big difference.

so you judge people on their status to want to come to the uk, knowing that many have in the past and indeed become the 'good integrators'?, yer sense of who's capable and who is not is soley based on stupid information you would gather from sources that have indeed an element of right wing fuckness.

shag, I wish you would just stick to your big brother threads...or have patience threads...in growing years you just sound like a bit of a sad sponge."

not just me then..its very bland,grim, and unpleasant..

Maibe you should read the rules before posting.

Grantham

What's your source for this?I thought it was well known it would happen? There have been alot of talk of it on the news and question time too.

If it's true why are you still here? Because they havent left the eu yet."

But you've been told you're going?

Grantham

"Maibe you should read the rules before posting."

Maybe stop with the Brexit scaremongering?

which rules are you referring to?

Just a little question where would all these EU workers go to ? Home to badly paid jobs...Give an example a trained doctor in Switzerland will be making in his first 5 years an average salary of Swiss Francs 60'000 before taxes, health insurance and travel... That is about net Swiss Francs 30'000 take that in £23'400 per year... Sorry would you go back?

Same goes for German and Austrian doctors... and not only that they have to work the first 5-7 in hospitals by law they can opted out and move somewhere else into private sector...

And last little question if all EU citizens have to leave does that mean all British citizens have to leave France, Spain, Malta, Cyprus, Italy, Portugal etc etc ? Think not as in some countries without the ex pat communities whole areas would be empty, shops would close, and the taxes would dry up

Wish people would read not "fake news" but the real news and don't mean BBC or Sky !

"Maibe you should read the rules before posting."

what? my opinion of you as i hear your posts about immigrants?..being one yourself and me essentially being one(despite being 40 years in britian), to hear constant utter pish from people spouting twat....yeahh..I'll check my postings...and say the same thing, you are brainwashing yourself to agree with right wing people who lack the complexity to know that reading tabloid pish has made them either fear or hate people who come from different religions, to the point you would say what you think as 'good'decent' immigration.

trust me...I know a lot of the agendas and as a mixed race black scottish guy...many of your ilk...disgust me.

I understand the mathematics and the semantics..but when it starts to breed blind hate..I call on the reasonings.simple.

i can't see that anyone has posted anything breaking forum rules..taking issue with someone for constant ignorant,ill informed racist posts is not as far as i know,breaking any rules..be a very sad state of affairs if it was!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Attacking a person for their views is the rule breaker.

Having said that, I am not sure the subject this will end well so lets leave it there.