FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > What has Paul Nuttall of the ukips been lying about this week?

What has Paul Nuttall of the ukips been lying about this week?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oncupiscentTony OP   Man  over a year ago

Kent

No not Hillsborough

Not his football playing career

PhD? nope

That he's a bloke from Stoke?

Nope this week Paul Nuttall's lie is about serving on the board of a charity

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/18/paul-nuttall-under-pressure-over-claims-he-served-on-charity-board

Asked for a response Paul Nuttall insisted "This is all part of a smear campaign" before adding "I'm not bald"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it has gone from a weekly event to being every hour on the hour

It's not exactly news !

What politician doesn't tell porkys !

"It's not exactly news !

What politician doesn't tell porkys ! "

yes you are 100% right there! Sadly the people who are going to represent us and make important decisions on our behalf. Just because they ALL do it, it doesn't mean it's right! Any politician caught lying, fraudulent practices ( expense etc) should be barred for life! Once elected they get a decent salary, amazing pension and only worthy people should receive such benefits!

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

They don't all do it.

Some exaggerate. Some have opinions which change. Some find they have choices and compromises to make.

Nick Clegg and his tuition fees is a prime example. He made a poor choice.

That is different to the lying of Nuttall and different to the lying of the Leave campaigns.

By *ubble troubleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's not exactly news !

But I'm pretty sure if it had been a candidate from the "elite" parties the Brexiters would be considerably be less sanguine about it.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"They don't all do it.

Some exaggerate. Some have opinions which change. Some find they have choices and compromises to make.

Nick Clegg and his tuition fees is a prime example. He made a poor choice.

That is different to the lying of Nuttall and different to the lying of the Leave campaigns. "

As opposed to the lying of blair and the remain campaigns

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"

That is different to the lying of Nuttall and different to the lying of the Leave campaigns.

As opposed to the lying of blair and the remain campaigns "

I think that's the point...

"No not Hillsborough

Not his football playing career

PhD? nope

That he's a bloke from Stoke?

Nope this week Paul Nuttall's lie is about serving on the board of a charity

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/18/paul-nuttall-under-pressure-over-claims-he-served-on-charity-board

Asked for a response Paul Nuttall insisted "This is all part of a smear campaign" before adding "I'm not bald""

He's a politician...what do you expect??? Not defending him in any way, but at least he's not as bad as Tony Blair who is currently trying to convince anyone who will listen that the world is flat and that there really were WMDs...again!!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It's not exactly news !

oh they do yes..

but when its patently obvious to everyone that in this case Nuttall is lying through his arse the kippers refuse to even acknowledge it let alone have the common decency to accept that a man who has used Hillsborough to big himself up..

its vile behaviour which should be condemned regardless of who one favours..

let's not add to the problem then hey ..... we have enough liars for MPs without this cock-wombling shit-gibbon being voted into politics aswell

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

a perfect description.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"It's not exactly news !

Come on Mr Suit it is lying and you know it, and I can think of no other politician who has:

Lied about losing close personal friends at Hillsborough

Lied about having a PhD

Lied about being a footballer

Lied about where he lives

Lied about being on a charitable board

I know you want out of Europe, but does that really mean that you have to defend people like this? Is he really the best the Brexiters and UKIP have?

"It's not exactly news !

Come on Mr Suit it is lying and you know it, and I can think of no other politician who has:

Lied about having a PhD

I know you want out of Europe, but does that really mean that you have to defend people like this? Is he really the best the Brexiters and UKIP have?"

no he isn't ! And I'm not sure he was a good choice of leader , their again I'm not sure U K I P have a role now !

As you well know I favour a new E N P Party .

Led by say Frank Field or say Giesler Stuart or maybe Susanne Evans !

Not gonna say Nigel Farage ! I think he's done his turn !

Cambridge

"It's not exactly news !

Lied about having a PhD

I know you want out of Europe, but does that really mean that you have to defend people like this? Is he really the best the Brexiters and UKIP have? no he isn't ! And I'm not sure he was a good choice of leader , their again I'm not sure U K I P have a role now !

Not gonna say Nigel Farage ! I think he's done his turn ! "

So if some from stoke asked you the question, should I vote for Nuttall, what would you say?

"It's not exactly news !

Lied about having a PhD

I know you want out of Europe, but does that really mean that you have to defend people like this? Is he really the best the Brexiters and UKIP have? no he isn't ! And I'm not sure he was a good choice of leader , their again I'm not sure U K I P have a role now !

Not gonna say Nigel Farage ! I think he's done his turn !

So if some from stoke asked you the question, should I vote for Nuttall, what would you say?"

If I'm honest I'd say yes but as a vote for ukip or more importantly as an anti labour vote , but I admit I don't like him !

I guess a lot of labour voters are in the same quandary with Corbin in charge !

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

If UKIP had put forward a more credible candidate, then they could have walked it.

"If UKIP had put forward a more credible candidate, then they could have walked it.

"

They need a credible leader , and I voted UKIP . Frank Field would be perfect !

Cambridge

"If UKIP had put forward a more credible candidate, then they could have walked it.

"

Why don't you just vote labour?

Why don't you just vote labour? "

Maybe because there aren't 600 Frank Fields? As a Tory voter he is one of the few labour MP's I've got any time or respect for. Perhaps that makes him bad?

Why don't you just vote labour? "

Because I want an independent England and I disagree with most of thier policy's , if the likes of Field were in charge or theLady from Bingly the name escapes me I might , but I can't abide the hypocrisy of the likes of thornberry , abort , or the condescending attitude of harmen , cooper ect ! As for Blair no ta !

We need a new start , new party , at the moment it's U K I P , but I admit they arnt the long term answer !

P R would be a good start going forward !

Ta for asking

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Found it!

Youtube video of Nutall saying he wants to privatise the NHS...

https://youtu.be/8BiMtBcqIk4

I'll tell you what he's NOT lying about.

His quote after the election on BBC News.

'We're (UKIP) not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere.'

How true.

Certainly not the Houses of Parliament.

Cambridge

"I'll tell you what he's NOT lying about.

How true.

"

But is he going anywhere? He will continue living in the constituency, right?

"I'll tell you what he's NOT lying about.

How true.

But is he going anywhere? He will continue living in the constituency, right? "

'course he will

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Because I want an independent England and I disagree with most of thier policy's , if the likes of Field were in charge or theLady from Bingly the name escapes me I might , but I can't abide the hypocrisy of the likes of thornberry , abort , or the condescending attitude of harmen , cooper ect ! As for Blair no ta !

We need a new start , new party , at the moment it's U K I P , but I admit they arnt the long term answer !

Ta for asking "

You want to break up the United Kingdom? You want to force the Welsh and N Irish to go it alone?

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"

If you don't understand by now Paul Nuttal was the best they had .Appears many UKIP voters are returning to the Tory party.

Cambridge

If you don't understand by now Paul Nuttal was the best they had .Appears many UKIP voters are returning to the Tory party."

It was the Nigel Farage Party for far too long, the average guy on the street wouldn't be able to name anyone in UKIP apart from Farage.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

If you don't understand by now Paul Nuttal was the best they had .Appears many UKIP voters are returning to the Tory party."

If that's true then Labour's days really are numbered. If the Tory and Ukip vote consolidate together over Brexit (which seems to be Teresa May's plan if she goes for a hard Brexit), then Labour will be wiped out.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

If you don't understand by now Paul Nuttal was the best they had .Appears many UKIP voters are returning to the Tory party.

If that's true then Labour's days really are numbered. If the Tory and Ukip vote consolidate together over Brexit (which seems to be Teresa May's plan if she goes for a hard Brexit), then Labour will be wiped out. "

UKIP will disappear and the needy losers will skulk back to the Tories. Labour wont be wiped out any more than the Tories were in the Blair landslide

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

If that's true then Labour's days really are numbered. If the Tory and Ukip vote consolidate together over Brexit (which seems to be Teresa May's plan if she goes for a hard Brexit), then Labour will be wiped out. "

With Corbyn's magic touch Labour's odds aren't great. That doesn't mean voters want to waste a vote on UKIP that has weak candidates and flip flops between left and right positions. Would make even a lib dem activist blush

Cambridge

If that's true then Labour's days really are numbered. If the Tory and Ukip vote consolidate together over Brexit (which seems to be Teresa May's plan if she goes for a hard Brexit), then Labour will be wiped out.

UKIP will disappear and the needy losers will skulk back to the Tories. Labour wont be wiped out any more than the Tories were in the Blair landslide"

True but there is a key difference, Labour won 3 back to back elections, starting with a massive majority which reduced with each successive election. The Tories on the other hand are gaining seats with each election. From a coalition government to a Tory majority, and unless something major happens to improve the chances for Labour, they are goining to be decimated at the ballot box with Corbyn at the helm.

Cannock

UKIP will disappear and the needy losers will skulk back to the Tories. Labour wont be wiped out any more than the Tories were in the Blair landslide"

You do realise that if the Tory and ukip vote had consolidated together in the Stoke by election Labour would have been beaten by a 3,000 majority.

Ta for asking

You want to break up the United Kingdom? You want to force the Welsh and N Irish to go it alone? "

no I want England to go it alone , as far as I'm concerned Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland would be the U K , just the same as we would be if Scotland left !

After all we are all supposed to be equal partners arnt we ?

Cambridge

"

You do realise that if the Tory and ukip vote had consolidated together in the Stoke by election Labour would have been beaten by a 3,000 majority. "

So you are confirming and agreeing with what Fabio said then, if it wasn't for UKIP, the conservatives would have won the seat. UKIP handed the victory to Labour, right?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"You do realise that if the Tory and ukip vote had consolidated together in the Stoke by election Labour would have been beaten by a 3,000 majority. "

You do realise that that argument could be applied to virtually any constituency or ward in any election and is therefore meaningless unless it is used to to justify electoral reform and the introduction of a genuine PR system. Are you calling for that? Or are you attempting to further undermine our very flawed parliamentary democracy in order to advance your obviously fascist political agenda?

in Lancashire

UKIP will disappear and the needy losers will skulk back to the Tories. Labour wont be wiped out any more than the Tories were in the Blair landslide

You do realise that if the Tory and ukip vote had consolidated together in the Stoke by election Labour would have been beaten by a 3,000 majority. "

If my aunt had a set of bollock's she would have etc..

Your clutching at ever thin straws in your back peddling over your Billy liar leaders latest failure to rescue his diminishing public profile..

To be fair I think the over looked thing is that May looks as tho she could be a pretty good PM . Even labour supporters would Probbally begrudgingly agree . And UKIP ones will return to the Consrvatives .

if he had a spine, or bollox for that matter, he'd walk

"if he had a spine, or bollox for that matter, he'd walk"

I think he might , but who have they got left ?

Nigel coming back again wouldn't work long term , I don't think his heart is in it now !

Maybe Arron Banks should give it a shot ?

"I think he might , but who have they got left ?

"

who cares. just let ukip shrivel up like the castrated testicles they are

Cannock

You do realise that if the Tory and ukip vote had consolidated together in the Stoke by election Labour would have been beaten by a 3,000 majority.

Your clutching at ever thin straws in your back peddling over your Billy liar leaders latest failure to rescue his diminishing public profile..

"

Lol, its all the loony left Labour supporters on here who are saying ukip are finished. If all the ukip voters go back to the tories because Teresa May is offering hard Brexit then that's very bad news for Labour's future prospects.

Lol, its all the loony left Labour supporters on here who are saying ukip are finished. If all the ukip voters go back to the tories because Teresa May is offering hard Brexit then that's very bad news for Labour's future prospects. "

I would never vote labour , and would still like to vote UKIP , but sadly I think it's down hill now

Up the E N P

Cannock

"You do realise that if the Tory and ukip vote had consolidated together in the Stoke by election Labour would have been beaten by a 3,000 majority.

You do realise that that argument could be applied to virtually any constituency or ward in any election and is therefore meaningless unless it is used to to justify electoral reform and the introduction of a genuine PR system. Are you calling for that? Or are you attempting to further undermine our very flawed parliamentary democracy in order to advance your obviously fascist political agenda? "

Your fascist, racist xenophobe labels really don't work any more. Those terms have been so over used by the left to try to slander any opinion which differs from their own their meanings have lost value so your name calling means nothing. Besides I have openly said many times on here I'd like to see Proportional representation introduced and first past the post voting system should be abolished. If we had a proportional representation system at the last general election Ukip would have around 80 to 100 MP's in the House of Commons right now.

in Lancashire

Lol, its all the loony left Labour supporters on here who are saying ukip are finished. If all the ukip voters go back to the tories because Teresa May is offering hard Brexit then that's very bad news for Labour's future prospects. "

Yes , and as you've just agreed that they will be finished..

so perhaps there is hope for you yet to at least become objective..

mind you are the Tories not far enough to the right for your average kipper..?

many of whom and even some on here look to be either alt right of BNP light..

Essex

Yes, of course.....so what?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Lol, its all the loony left Labour supporters on here who are saying ukip are finished. If all the ukip voters go back to the tories because Teresa May is offering hard Brexit then that's very bad news for Labour's future prospects.

Yes , and as you've just agreed that they will be finished..

so perhaps there is hope for you yet to at least become objective..

mind you are the Tories not far enough to the right for your average kipper..?

many of whom and even some on here look to be either alt right of BNP light..

"

The slogans of the EDL and Britain First have been centered around UKIP at the ballt box at differing points. I would suggest that UKIP will split, with the more moderate returning to the Tories and the more extreme returning to the BNP or perhaps there might be a new far-right party, or a resurgence in the National Front.

Yes, of course.....so what? "

I smell a sore loser. It's just funny how in a small uneventful situation of labour keeping their one seat they're looking to make labour a loser for the Stoke vote. UKIP lost both seats. I guess it's their way of thanking Farage for the Brexit.

[Removed by poster at 25/02/17 22:26:19]

"You do realise that if the Tory and ukip vote had consolidated together in the Stoke by election Labour would have been beaten by a 3,000 majority.

You do realise that that argument could be applied to virtually any constituency or ward in any election and is therefore meaningless unless it is used to to justify electoral reform and the introduction of a genuine PR system. Are you calling for that? Or are you attempting to further undermine our very flawed parliamentary democracy in order to advance your obviously fascist political agenda?

Your fascist, racist xenophobe labels really don't work any more. Those terms have been so over used by the left to try to slander any opinion which differs from their own their meanings have lost value so your name calling means nothing. Besides I have openly said many times on here I'd like to see Proportional representation introduced and first past the post voting system should be abolished. If we had a proportional representation system at the last general election Ukip would have around 80 to 100 MP's in the House of Commons right now. "

We're only 10% of the population. Go lefties. Burn those right handed scissors. Guess I am looney and proud of it.

Your fascist, racist xenophobe labels really don't work any more. Those terms have been so over used by the left to try to slander any opinion which differs from their own their meanings have lost value so your name calling means nothing. Besides I have openly said many times on here I'd like to see Proportional representation introduced and first past the post voting system should be abolished. If we had a proportional representation system at the last general election Ukip would have around 80 to 100 MP's in the House of Commons right now. "

Maybe from the previous elections but how has Brexit affected the voters? Was there an increase in the by-elections. How do we represent parliament and the local constituents?

Cannock

Your fascist, racist xenophobe labels really don't work any more. Those terms have been so over used by the left to try to slander any opinion which differs from their own their meanings have lost value so your name calling means nothing. Besides I have openly said many times on here I'd like to see Proportional representation introduced and first past the post voting system should be abolished. If we had a proportional representation system at the last general election Ukip would have around 80 to 100 MP's in the House of Commons right now.

Maybe from the previous elections but how has Brexit affected the voters? Was there an increase in the by-elections. How do we represent parliament and the local constituents?"

Yes Ukip increased its vote share in the Stoke by election from the general election result. Labours vote share in Stoke went down from 39% in the general election to 37% in the by election.

Cannock

" UKIP lost both seats."

By what twisted logic did you work that one out? These 2 seats were Labour seats to start with, it was Labour MP's who resigned which triggered the 2 by elections. Ukip did not lose any seats, and they did not gain any seats, it's no change, as you were for Ukip. Labour held one seat and lost the other one to the Tories. The tories didn't lose any and they gained a seat from Labour.

Essex

" UKIP lost both seats.

By what twisted logic did you work that one out? These 2 seats were Labour seats to start with, it was Labour MP's who resigned which triggered the 2 by elections. Ukip did not lose any seats, and they did not gain any seats, it's no change, as you were for Ukip. Labour held one seat and lost the other one to the Tories. The tories didn't lose any and they gained a seat from Labour. "

So to summarise, UKIP achieved the square root of sweet FA again in a Westminster election

West London

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 03:03:30]

West London

" UKIP lost both seats.

By what twisted logic did you work that one out? These 2 seats were Labour seats to start with, it was Labour MP's who resigned which triggered the 2 by elections. Ukip did not lose any seats, and they did not gain any seats, it's no change, as you were for Ukip. Labour held one seat and lost the other one to the Tories. The tories didn't lose any and they gained a seat from Labour. "

UKIP still have fewer seats than those limp wristed Lib Dems though, and they put up their strongest candidate (unless you have someone else in mind?) in a solidly Brexit area.

UKIP lost. Get over it. Stop Levmoning and accept the will of the people. With such a clear loss by 9% they should really just give up and stop arguing for their vision of the UK (whatever that may be).

The actual point is, I wouldn't expect UKIP to give up and to express their defeat in the manner that I have would be both ungracious and stupid. I'm just holding up a mirror. Feel free not to continue to say the same things about others

Cannock

" UKIP lost both seats.

By what twisted logic did you work that one out? These 2 seats were Labour seats to start with, it was Labour MP's who resigned which triggered the 2 by elections. Ukip did not lose any seats, and they did not gain any seats, it's no change, as you were for Ukip. Labour held one seat and lost the other one to the Tories. The tories didn't lose any and they gained a seat from Labour.

UKIP still have fewer seats than those limp wristed Lib Dems though, and they put up their strongest candidate (unless you have someone else in mind?) in a solidly Brexit area.

UKIP lost. Get over it. Stop Levmoning and accept the will of the people. With such a clear loss by 9% they should really just give up and stop arguing for their vision of the UK (whatever that may be).

The actual point is, I wouldn't expect UKIP to give up and to express their defeat in the manner that I have would be both ungracious and stupid. I'm just holding up a mirror. Feel free not to continue to say the same things about others "

Your child like comparison to the EU referendum is nonsensical. No where on here have I said I refuse to accept the by election results and no where on here have I said that the by elections should be re-run because I didn't like the results, like the butt hurt sore losers are doing with the referendum. Gareth Snell didn't win the seat for Labour he HELD the seat for Labour. The only winners are the Conservatives who TOOK a seat from Labour. The by election results are legitimate and they stand until the general election in 2020 because those are the rules, if you bother to read the thread I've said I'm very happy with the by election results because it's great for Brexit, Teresa May has an extra seat for her Brexit majority in the House of Commons and even Labour's Gareth Snell said he would support Brexit because 70% of his constituency voted Leave and the country as a whole voted Leave.

West London

"

Your child like comparison to the EU referendum is nonsensical. No where on here have I said I refuse to accept the by election results and no where on here have I said that the by elections should be re-run because I didn't like the results, like the butt hurt sore losers are doing with the referendum. Gareth Snell didn't win the seat for Labour he HELD the seat for Labour. The only winners are the Conservatives who TOOK a seat from Labour. The by election results are legitimate and they stand until the general election in 2020 because those are the rules, if you bother to read the thread I've said I'm very happy with the by election results because it's great for Brexit, Teresa May has an extra seat for her Brexit majority in the House of Commons and even Labour's Gareth Snell said he would support Brexit because 70% of his constituency voted Leave and the country as a whole voted Leave. "

You're an interesting chap. Never concede anything. Never accept doubt.

You have indicated that you aren't happy with the result because you are explicitly denying that Labour won the by-election. Not losing is different it seems, and it's not as legitimate as it should be anyway because if two separate parties had combined their votes Labour would have lost

You even selectively use your own writing. You also consistently pick and choose the points on a thread to respond to that confirm your opinions whilst ignoring those that don't. You also react aggressively to anything that questions your view. That doesn't have anything to do with writing in capital letters or swearing.Do you realise that? Perhaps you should read back see of your posts

The very religious often behave like this. They have an unshakeable faith and feel justified in posing their world view but are completely unable and unwilling to accept that a different opinion is equally valid. No criticism is acceptable because it would require that you do the same which might cause problems as it works just fine if it's not thought about too hard.

I'm sure you'll respond constructively though

ukip have had a persistant kicking at the elections time after time after time .... they need to dissolve as they are now proven to be an unelectable waste of political space

West London

Aaron Banks is refusing to pull funding. They'll be left relying on Russia and...the EU

Cambridge

"Aaron Banks is refusing to pull funding. They'll be left relying on Russia and...the EU "

But Paul Nuttall was aghast at Banks' comments on Hillsborough, unfortunately he could take no action against him because apparently Banks isn't a member of UKIP. Surely Nuttall will show Bank's who's in charge of UKIP and refuse to accept anymore donations.

(by the way, what does it say about UKIP is even Banks doesn't want to be a member?)

" UKIP lost both seats.

You got me. But still to win them would show that the movement is real. So far it hasn't.

to lose is the antonym of to win ..... ukip won fuck all, zilch, nothing, nada ..... that means they are losers .... they ran in two by elections and it's an irrefutable fact that they lost both .... end of

"to lose is the antonym of to win ..... ukip won fuck all, zilch, nothing, nada ..... that means they are losers .... they ran in two by elections and it's an irrefutable fact that they lost both .... end of "

They had a target, an aim to remove the UK from the EU, I think they have been very successful in that aim

a long battle of which against all odds they won

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

Your child like comparison to the EU referendum is nonsensical. No where on here have I said I refuse to accept the by election results and no where on here have I said that the by elections should be re-run because I didn't like the results, like the butt hurt sore losers are doing with the referendum. Gareth Snell didn't win the seat for Labour he HELD the seat for Labour. The only winners are the Conservatives who TOOK a seat from Labour. The by election results are legitimate and they stand until the general election in 2020 because those are the rules, if you bother to read the thread I've said I'm very happy with the by election results because it's great for Brexit, Teresa May has an extra seat for her Brexit majority in the House of Commons and even Labour's Gareth Snell said he would support Brexit because 70% of his constituency voted Leave and the country as a whole voted Leave.

You have indicated that you aren't happy with the result because you are explicitly denying that Labour won the by-election. Not losing is different it seems, and it's not as legitimate as it should be anyway because if two separate parties had combined their votes Labour would have lost

You even selectively use your own writing. You also consistently pick and choose the points on a thread to respond to that confirm your opinions whilst ignoring those that don't. You also react aggressively to anything that questions your view. That doesn't have anything to do with writing in capital letters or swearing.Do you realise that? Perhaps you should read back see of your posts

The very religious often behave like this. They have an unshakeable faith and feel justified in posing their world view but are completely unable and unwilling to accept that a different opinion is equally valid. No criticism is acceptable because it would require that you do the same which might cause problems as it works just fine if it's not thought about too hard.

I'm sure you'll respond constructively though "

Centaur is correct Labour did not win the seat they held the seat, you cannot win something you already have.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 13:21:07]

so usain bolt didn't win olympic gold in 2012, 2016 .... interesting concept

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"so usain bolt didn't win olympic gold in 2012, 2016 .... interesting concept "

Yes he did and he got a new medal for each win.

Cannock

"Aaron Banks is refusing to pull funding. They'll be left relying on Russia and...the EU

But Paul Nuttall was aghast at Banks' comments on Hillsborough, unfortunately he could take no action against him because apparently Banks isn't a member of UKIP. Surely Nuttall will show Bank's who's in charge of UKIP and refuse to accept anymore donations.

(by the way, what does it say about UKIP is even Banks doesn't want to be a member?)"

What does it say about Labour when their own elected representatives attack their biggest party donor? It appears some members of the Labour party are not happy with their biggest private donor John Mills, because John Mills along with other Labour MP's formed the Labour Leave group during the EU referendum, and he helped to fund Labour Leave and Grassroots out and other Leave EU movements. The Labour MEP Seb Dance has attacked millionaire Labour donor John Mills and Labour Leave supporting MP's like Kate Hoey over funding during the EU referendum, here is the interview on the BBC Daily politics programme.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyzKVovfarA

After this despicable attack and attempt at slander on his name by people in Labour like Seb Dance, John Mills must be seriously questioning his commitment to Labour and his future funding of the party, especially so after the historic defeat of Labour in Copeland its clear Labour are a party in decline.

Cannock

"

I'm sure you'll respond constructively though

Centaur is correct Labour did not win the seat they held the seat, you cannot win something you already have. "

Plus they lost the seat in Copeland.

Cambridge

"Aaron Banks is refusing to pull funding. They'll be left relying on Russia and...the EU

(by the way, what does it say about UKIP is even Banks doesn't want to be a member?)

What does it say about Labour when their own elected representatives attack their biggest party donor? It appears some members of the Labour party are not happy with their biggest private donor John Mills, because John Mills along with other Labour MP's formed the Labour Leave group during the EU referendum, and he helped to fund Labour Leave and Grassroots out and other Leave EU movements. The Labour MEP Seb Dance has attacked millionaire Labour donor John Mills and Labour Leave supporting MP's like Kate Hoey over funding during the EU referendum, here is the interview on the BBC Daily politics programme.....

After this despicable attack and attempt at slander on his name by people in Labour like Seb Dance, John Mills must be seriously questioning his commitment to Labour and his future funding of the party, especially so after the historic defeat of Labour in Copeland its clear Labour are a party in decline. "

Why bother quoting me if you completely ignore what I said? Was it too painful for you to deal with?

I find it interesting that you don't think that elected politians should state if their viewpoints differ from their donors'. If you think that elected politicians should do exactly as they are told by the rich, what is the point of even having a democracy?

in Lancashire

After this despicable attack and attempt at slander on his name by people in Labour like Seb Dance, John Mills must be seriously questioning his commitment to Labour and his future funding of the party, especially so after the historic defeat of Labour in Copeland its clear Labour are a party in decline. "

Oh dear Centaur..

straws are getting slippery eh..

your tactic of taking something and then massively assumptions, if and but's is funny..

has he said 'the party is run like a jumble sale' as Banks has done over ukip..?

Cannock

After this despicable attack and attempt at slander on his name by people in Labour like Seb Dance, John Mills must be seriously questioning his commitment to Labour and his future funding of the party, especially so after the historic defeat of Labour in Copeland its clear Labour are a party in decline.

Oh dear Centaur..

your tactic of taking something and then massively assumptions, if and but's is funny..

has he said 'the party is run like a jumble sale' as Banks has done over ukip..?

"

No its Labour MEP Seb Dance who has basically accused Labour donor John Mills of funding UKIP.

in Lancashire

Oh dear Centaur..

No its Labour MEP Seb Dance who has basically accused Labour donor John Mills of funding UKIP. "

cant find it on youtube or on the daily politics i player, what was the date of it?

and when you say 'basically' is that your as usual no objective view this is what i think it means or did he actually say it..?

Btw do you agree with Aaron Banks that ukip is run like a jumble sale, and he must be allowed to be Chairman so he can purge the likes of Carswell, James etc..?

you are avoiding any debate on the kippers it appears since Billy Liar was fucked off by the electorate in Stoke..

i wonder if uk popcorn production can keep up with demand as everyone sits back, watches and waves goodbye to the nuttzi party as they drown in their own pool of shit that they've spewed out over the last few years .... it's making a great spectacle and will end with cheers when they finally disappear up their own arseholes

Cannock

Oh dear Centaur..

No its Labour MEP Seb Dance who has basically accused Labour donor John Mills of funding UKIP.

cant find it on youtube or on the daily politics i player, what was the date of it?

and when you say 'basically' is that your as usual no objective view this is what i think it means or did he actually say it..?

Btw do you agree with Aaron Banks that ukip is run like a jumble sale, and he must be allowed to be Chairman so he can purge the likes of Carswell, James etc..?

you are avoiding any debate on the kippers it appears since Billy Liar was fucked off by the electorate in Stoke.. "

So you didn't watch the video then, but still commented on it

I posted the youtube link on my comment earlier that you responded to. The title of the video on Youtube is..."Labour stick the knife in Labour Leave & mega donor John Mills".

As for Aaron Banks he can say what he likes, Paul Nuttall is the leader of UKip and he said he is there to stay. If Aaron Banks wishes to pull funding that is upto him. Diane James is no longer affiliated with UKip she is now an Independent MEP.

Cambridge

Oh dear Centaur..

you are avoiding any debate on the kippers it appears since Billy Liar was fucked off by the electorate in Stoke..

I posted the youtube link on my comment earlier that you responded to. The title of the video on Youtube is..."Labour stick the knife in Labour Leave & mega donor John Mills".

As for Aaron Banks he can say what he likes, Paul Nuttall is the leader of UKip and he said he is there to stay. If Aaron Banks wishes to pull funding that is upto him. Diane James is no longer affiliated with UKip she is now an Independent MEP. "

Doesn't that tell you something Centaur? The party is so shit that even the leader of the party didn't want to be in it? Why are you so loyal to them when even the leader of the party no longer wants to be associated with it and isnt loyal?

in Lancashire

Oh dear Centaur..

As for Aaron Banks he can say what he likes, Paul Nuttall is the leader of UKip and he said he is there to stay. If Aaron Banks wishes to pull funding that is upto him. Diane James is no longer affiliated with UKip she is now an Independent MEP. "

See there you go reading something that patently isn't there..

read it again and you will see what i said, which was to ask you to clarify if as usual you have slanted it when you said 'basically accused'..

so when your main provider of funds says that you are not concerned, who else will ukip turn to?

Cannock

Oh dear Centaur..

As for Aaron Banks he can say what he likes, Paul Nuttall is the leader of UKip and he said he is there to stay. If Aaron Banks wishes to pull funding that is upto him. Diane James is no longer affiliated with UKip she is now an Independent MEP.

read it again and you will see what i said, which was to ask you to clarify if as usual you have slanted it when you said 'basically accused'..

so when your main provider of funds says that you are not concerned, who else will ukip turn to?"

Still not watched the video then? Labour MEP Seb Dance is accusing Labour donor John Mills of funding UKip. Date of the video, 6th February, 2017.

As for who will fund UKip if Aaron banks no longer funds it, then that will be left to the party membership and other less well known donors. After the way Labour have treated John Mills maybe he actually should pull funding from Labour and fund Ukip instead.

Cannock

Oh dear Centaur..

Doesn't that tell you something Centaur? The party is so shit that even the leader of the party didn't want to be in it? Why are you so loyal to them when even the leader of the party no longer wants to be associated with it and isnt loyal? "

Are you talking about Diane James now? She has gone to do her own thing as an independent same as Steven Woolfe. I've also said many times on various threads on this forum i would consider voting for Teresa May and the Conservatives at the next general election if she delivers the hard Brexit she set out in her Brexit speech at Lancaster house, so maybe not as loyal as you thought, it remains to be seen if Teresa May actually delivers though.

Cambridge

"

Still not watched the video then? Labour MEP Seb Dance is accusing Labour donor John Mills of funding UKip. Date of the video, 6th February, 2017.

As for who will fund UKip if Aaron banks no longer funds it, then that will be left to the party membership and other less well known donors. After the way Labour have treated John Mills maybe he actually should pull funding from Labour and fund Ukip instead. "

I'll refer you to one of my previous posts:

"In the last quarter UKIP only received £43,000 of donations which was less than half of what the BNP received, and miles behind the £2m+ received by both Labour and the Conservatives. Most of UKIPs income was services in kind from Aaron Banks, and they only received about £5,000 in cash."

You really think that UKIP can survive without Banks on less donations than the BNP? On £5,000 a quarter compared to £2m+ for Labour and the Conservatives?

If you are not so loyal to UKIP, then you should objectively be able to admit that their finances are in at shit state.

Cannock

"

As for who will fund UKip if Aaron banks no longer funds it, then that will be left to the party membership and other less well known donors. After the way Labour have treated John Mills maybe he actually should pull funding from Labour and fund Ukip instead.

I'll refer you to one of my previous posts:

"In the last quarter UKIP only received £43,000 of donations which was less than half of what the BNP received, and miles behind the £2m+ received by both Labour and the Conservatives. Most of UKIPs income was services in kind from Aaron Banks, and they only received about £5,000 in cash."

You really think that UKIP can survive without Banks on less donations than the BNP? On £5,000 a quarter compared to £2m+ for Labour and the Conservatives?

If you are not so loyal to UKIP, then you should objectively be able to admit that their finances are in at shit state."

Maybe they have not been pro active in asking members for funding because of Aaron Banks contributions? If Aaron Banks did pull funding then maybe that would change and the membership would get more involved on the funding side?

in Lancashire

Oh dear Centaur..

so when your main provider of funds says that you are not concerned, who else will ukip turn to?

As for who will fund UKip if Aaron banks no longer funds it, then that will be left to the party membership and other less well known donors. After the way Labour have treated John Mills maybe he actually should pull funding from Labour and fund Ukip instead. "

ok, watched it (twice) and again you have picked up on something and made it into something it clearly isn't..

Seb Dance has raised an issue about the funding mechanism for the costs of sharing the platform with amongst others ukip during the referendum..

He does not 'attack' any individual and he never even mentions John Mills himself by name, Kate Hoey mentions him but only in relation to him being their biggest donor..

so unless you are basing your claim on another source it is absolutely not substantiated by the link you refer to..

care to clarify what you claim Seb Dance says about John Mills..?

people now realise that they would be utterly deluded to waste their money by donating it to the nuttzi party .... they are a defunct political irrelevance since last thursday

Cannock

Oh dear Centaur..

ok, watched it (twice) and again you have picked up on something and made it into something it clearly isn't..

Seb Dance has raised an issue about the funding mechanism for the costs of sharing the platform with amongst others ukip during the referendum..

He does not 'attack' any individual and he never even mentions John Mills himself by name, Kate Hoey mentions him but only in relation to him being their biggest donor..

so unless you are basing your claim on another source it is absolutely not substantiated by the link you refer to..

"

Of course its in relation to John Mills, it was John Mills who funded the Labour Leave group and when Seb Dance says "Why was the money paid directly into Ukip's account?" he is referring to John Mills money, thats why Kate Hoey says John Mills name in relation to what is being discussed in the conversation. Kate Hoey was actively involved in the whole process, are you saying Kate Hoey has got it wrong then and she is telling lies about this?

in Lancashire

Oh dear Centaur..

Of course its in relation to John Mills, it was John Mills who funded the Labour Leave group and when Seb Dance says "Why was the money paid directly into Ukip's account?" he is referring to John Mills money, thats why Kate Hoey says John Mills name in relation to what is being discussed in the conversation. Kate Hoey was actively involved in the whole process, are you saying Kate Hoey has got it wrong then and she is telling lies about this? "

back peddling just a bit now eh..

what i'm saying given that you have failed to provide another source and the one you have does not by any stretch of even the most conspiracy theorists imagination amount to an 'attack on John Mills by Seb Dance'..

which is what you have said..

that you are making stuff up..

kin ell your leader would be proud of you..

have you got a phd also..

Seb Dance doesn't even attack anyone, he raises the issue of sharing a platform both politically and how the mechanism was for paying for said..

» Add a new message to this topic