FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit and the Remainers

Brexit and the Remainers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A colleague of mine today came up with the off-the-wall suggestion that seeing as Brexiteers and Remainers will probably never reach consensus, the Remainers should all be given free passage to the Falkland Islands, allowing Brexiteers to live peacefully and without earache.

Tony Blair could be their leader, Peter Mandelson his deputy, it would solve the housing crisis in Britain at a stroke, and would also ease the pressure on the NHS.

Discuss He's already been called a twat, but it does raise some interesting possibilities

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm against cruelty to sheep

Send them all to Scotland

A friend of mine suggested all brexiters got tattooed with "i voted out" so we could punch them if it all goes tits up or buy them a pint if we all get richer.

What if we split the nation into thirds? One for the following: voted in, out and not informed enough to decide/couldnt be arsed/could care/insert another reason?

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Or we could build a time machine and send the leavers back to 1960, which is where they so want to be. They could have pounds, shillings and pence back as well!

;)

-Matt

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Or we could build a time machine and send the leavers back to 1960, which is where they so want to be. They could have pounds, shillings and pence back as well!

;)

-Matt"

I thought the remainers were the ones that want to go back to the 70's common market or are you saying you want the european superstate,euro army and having to take on the euro we were headed for, at least we know now

Barbados

"Or we could build a time machine and send the leavers back to 1960, which is where they so want to be. They could have pounds, shillings and pence back as well!

;)

-Matt

I thought the remainers were the ones that want to go back to the 70's common market or are you saying you want the european superstate,euro army and having to take on the euro we were headed for, at least we know now "

lol... you really do make a lot of assumptions, don't you?

-Matt

;)

-Matt"

No the 50s would be their preferred destination before all the foreigners arrived.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

;)

-Matt

I thought the remainers were the ones that want to go back to the 70's common market or are you saying you want the european superstate,euro army and having to take on the euro we were headed for, at least we know now

lol... you really do make a lot of assumptions, don't you?

-Matt"

Pot and kettle

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"A colleague of mine today came up with the off-the-wall suggestion that seeing as Brexiteers and Remainers will probably never reach consensus, the Remainers should all be given free passage to the Falkland Islands, allowing Brexiteers to live peacefully and without earache.

Tony Blair could be their leader, Peter Mandelson his deputy, it would solve the housing crisis in Britain at a stroke, and would also ease the pressure on the NHS.

Discuss He's already been called a twat, but it does raise some interesting possibilities "

That's not fair on the Falklands, send some of them to Gibraltar too.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Best place for the Remainers is to join the rest of us in the real world!

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Or the remainers cud grow sum balls stop crying and start backing and talking up there own country coz we r out and that's it so shhhhh put yr dummy's back in lol

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

In principal I agree but they can go and live in Eastern Europe as that is in the EU.

In all honesty I do not think gloating threads like this, from either side, help repair relations. Both sides of the debate need to calm it down now. Whats done is done, the result isn't changing lets just get on with it.

Barbados

"Or the remainers cud grow sum balls stop crying and start backing and talking up there own country coz we r out and that's it so shhhhh put yr dummy's back in lol"

Fuck me, we are out already? That time machine I built must have the flux capacitor in backwards!

-Matt

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"In all honesty I do not think gloating threads like this, from either side, help repair relations. Both sides of the debate need to calm it down now. Whats done is done, the result isn't changing lets just get on with it."
You need to have a sense of humour,laugh and the world laughs with you,cry and you cry alone.

This is lightening the debate

"In all honesty I do not think gloating threads like this, from either side, help repair relations. Both sides of the debate need to calm it down now. Whats done is done, the result isn't changing lets just get on with it.You need to have a sense of humour,laugh and the world laughs with you,cry and you cry alone.

This is lightening the debate "

I've got a sense of humour. I've been laughing at remainers for months

I've had enough now, time to move on and just enjoy in peace and tranquility

"A friend of mine suggested all brexiters got tattooed with "i voted out" so we could punch them if it all goes tits up or buy them a pint if we all get richer. "

Skin in the game as they say

We should have another Civil War. The winners could either stay in Europe or leave.

"In principal I agree but they can go and live in Eastern Europe as that is in the EU."

Why not the western european nations? My spanish, danish, swedish and norwegian are all on point. My French aint half bad either.

Why not dived england so one is remain and one leave, the remain can be in eu with the single market with london

"Why not dived england so one is remain and one leave, the remain can be in eu with the single market with london "

It would be post war Germany all over again... East Germany Leavers "England" with remainers in west Germany "UK"

Only thing is We'd have to build a wall so when the quality of life gets so bad in the East they can't come flooding back

"Why not dived england so one is remain and one leave, the remain can be in eu with the single market with london

It would be post war Germany all over again... East Germany Leavers "England" with remainers in west Germany "UK"

Only thing is We'd have to build a wall so when the quality of life gets so bad in the East they can't come flooding back "

Brilliant idea.The brexiters hate the liberal london elite and can we keep all the immigrants with their foreign food ? They can have A 1950s utopia without any black and brown face and good old british food served daily.Its a win win.

"Send them all to Scotland "

wash that mouth of yours out suit; we got enough of them Nancy girl remainers as it is, we don't want any more, unless ofcourse they have pretty wives

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"Why not dived england so one is remain and one leave, the remain can be in eu with the single market with london

Only thing is We'd have to build a wall so when the quality of life gets so bad in the East they can't come flooding back "

....Wrong...if will be you lot wanting to climb that wall when your so called friends start slitting your throats.

Only thing is We'd have to build a wall so when the quality of life gets so bad in the East they can't come flooding back ....Wrong...if will be you lot wanting to climb that wall when your so called friends start slitting your throats."

Ohh that sounds a little .... whats the words... xenophobic/ racist lol

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat

Only thing is We'd have to build a wall so when the quality of life gets so bad in the East they can't come flooding back ....Wrong...if will be you lot wanting to climb that wall when your so called friends start slitting your throats.

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat "

The mind of a brexiter laid bare.

LONDON.

Only thing is We'd have to build a wall so when the quality of life gets so bad in the East they can't come flooding back ....Wrong...if will be you lot wanting to climb that wall when your so called friends start slitting your throats.

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat The mind of a brexiter laid bare."

....Come on....your always telling us you love violence.

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat The mind of a brexiter laid bare.....Come on....your always telling us you love violence."

not cutting someones throat .

Cannock

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat The mind of a brexiter laid bare.....Come on....your always telling us you love violence."

Bobbangs is probably one of those muppets in Stoke who have physically attacked UKIP activists/canvassers, he's admitted multiple times on here his fondness for hitting people.

LONDON.

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat The mind of a brexiter laid bare.....Come on....your always telling us you love violence. not cutting someones throat . "

...it's a scenario.

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat The mind of a brexiter laid bare.....Come on....your always telling us you love violence.

Bobbangs is probably one of those muppets in Stoke who have physically attacked UKIP activists/canvassers, he's admitted multiple times on here his fondness for hitting people. "

Its only nazis and ukipers and the alt reich that deserve a slap.Im a long way from stoke.I didnt here about this.Is there a youtube clip?

?

LONDON.

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat The mind of a brexiter laid bare.....Come on....your always telling us you love violence.

Bobbangs is probably one of those muppets in Stoke who have physically attacked UKIP activists/canvassers, he's admitted multiple times on here his fondness for hitting people. "

...My husband runs a boxing club in Surrey..he is welcome to come up and show us how hard he really is.

Bobbangs is probably one of those muppets in Stoke who have physically attacked UKIP activists/canvassers, he's admitted multiple times on here his fondness for hitting people. ...My husband runs a boxing club in Surrey..he is welcome to come up and show us how hard he really is. "

Anytime if hes far right it would be a pleasure.

Cannock

Bobbangs is probably one of those muppets in Stoke who have physically attacked UKIP activists/canvassers, he's admitted multiple times on here his fondness for hitting people. Its only nazis and ukipers and the alt reich that deserve a slap.Im a long way from stoke.I didnt here about this.Is there a youtube clip?

?"

I just posted links on the end of the 'Labour candidate Gareth Snell posted series of abusive tweets about women' thread.

this is an entertaining thread, Nazi's / boxers and everything inbetween

keep up the good work

"this is an entertaining thread, Nazi's / boxers and everything inbetween

keep up the good work"

I try my best..

LONDON.

keep up the good work I try my best.. "

...You have the address....let us know when your coming.

keep up the good work I try my best.. ...You have the address....let us know when your coming. "

Thankyou. I sm sure your husband will enjoy my company. .

LONDON.

[Removed by poster at 21/02/17 17:47:58]

LONDON.

keep up the good work I try my best.. ...You have the address....let us know when your coming. Thankyou. I sm sure your husband will enjoy my company. . "

....very much. ...thats if you turn up.

Bobbangs is probably one of those muppets in Stoke who have physically attacked UKIP activists/canvassers, he's admitted multiple times on here his fondness for hitting people. Its only nazis and ukipers and the alt reich that deserve a slap.Im a long way from stoke.I didnt here about this.Is there a youtube clip?

?

I just posted links on the end of the 'Labour candidate Gareth Snell posted series of abusive tweets about women' thread. "

Watched both clips so they stole ukip leaflets and called them fascists.Were the labour supporters ?

Cannock

?

I just posted links on the end of the 'Labour candidate Gareth Snell posted series of abusive tweets about women' thread. Watched both clips so they stole ukip leaflets and called them fascists.Were the labour supporters ? "

They Physically grabbed them and stole the UKIP rosettes off their jackets. They call themselves 'anti racist' and 'anti fascist' campaigners in the film footage, why then are they not physically grabbing Labour activists and stealing their Labour rosettes because there are anti semitic racists in the Labour party, unless they are Labour activists themselves trying to provoke and cause trouble?

?

I just posted links on the end of the 'Labour candidate Gareth Snell posted series of abusive tweets about women' thread. Watched both clips so they stole ukip leaflets and called them fascists.Were the labour supporters ?

They Physically grabbed them and stole the UKIP rosettes off their jackets. They call themselves 'anti racist' and 'anti fascist' campaigners in the film footage, why then are they not physically grabbing Labour activists and stealing their Labour rosettes because there are anti semitic racists in the Labour party, unless they are Labour activists themselves trying to provoke and cause trouble? "

i suspect they are labour supporters.Masquerading as anti fascists. Just a hunch .

I guess you don't leave the house then just incase someone of foreign decent slits your throat The mind of a brexiter laid bare."

People eventually show their true colours

But the Falklands is sitting on top of trillions of dollars worth of oil

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"But the Falklands is sitting on top of trillions of dollars worth of oil "

You're the first person to mention that...I'll remind matey-boy that he's an even bigger twat than first thought when I get to work tomorrow... lol, did someone mention Gibraltar...? ...there's not enough space on Rockall or Lundy for it to work

By *ubble troubleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"A friend of mine suggested all brexiters got tattooed with "i voted out" so we could punch them if it all goes tits up or buy them a pint if we all get richer. "

+1

?"

Slap ? Hang on I voted U K I P

?

I just posted links on the end of the 'Labour candidate Gareth Snell posted series of abusive tweets about women' thread. Watched both clips so they stole ukip leaflets and called them fascists.Were the labour supporters ?

They Physically grabbed them and stole the UKIP rosettes off their jackets. They call themselves 'anti racist' and 'anti fascist' campaigners in the film footage, why then are they not physically grabbing Labour activists and stealing their Labour rosettes because there are anti semitic racists in the Labour party, unless they are Labour activists themselves trying to provoke and cause trouble? "

Exactly !

Cannock

Not just hitting people it seems he's now admitted to being an arsonist on another thread.

[Removed by poster at 22/02/17 21:38:42]

By *ack the RiggerMan  over a year ago

a dungeon near you

"Send them all to Scotland "

Wasn't there the suggestion that Scotland and Switzerland just swap their landmasses?

Would put the ones who want to be in into the middle of the EU and the ones who don't want to be part of it far away from it. Both got mountains, so not much change there either.

Class, please discuss.

» Add a new message to this topic