FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Bathroom wars

Bathroom wars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So in March 2016 Obama administration came out with a directive so that transgender kids can use which ever bathroom matching their gender ..the trump administration just recended it making it that now the transgender kids has to use the bathroom matching the gender on Their birth certificate ...what do think right or wrong ? Which bathroom should it be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *et-shortyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Bathroom of birth unless you've had a full sex swap.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Bathroom of birth unless you've had a full sex swap.

"

see I'm not sure about this I think looking female and having boobs while using a urinal can he confusing to some kids

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

When I was mentoring and supporting a friend, who has happily trans-gendered, if you had been to a GP and been accepted into the relevant programme, then you lived as that gender and the law was on your side.

If you just do it and not enter onto a TG programme, then the law is more sketchy...hence why some TGs end up in male prisons etc.

It's a difficult one and I believe some American schools now have "gender neutral" toilets.

Manchester

see I'm not sure about this I think looking female and having boobs while using a urinal can he confusing to some kids "

I'm that case common sense says use a bleeding cubicle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

see I'm not sure about this I think looking female and having boobs while using a urinal can he confusing to some kids .

I'm that case common sense says use a bleeding cubicle "

, come on thats too easy, we've got to create problems where none exist

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"

How do you define full sex swap?

-Matt

"So in March 2016 Obama administration came out with a directive so that transgender kids can use which ever bathroom matching their gender ..the trump administration just recended it making it that now the transgender kids has to use the bathroom matching the gender on Their birth certificate ...what do think right or wrong ? Which bathroom should it be?"

Just so we have our facts straight....

The ordinance was in response to a law passed in North Carolina. The law in North Carolina said people have to use the bathroom of sex to which they were born.

The ordinence said that as far as public schools that receive federal funding and the like were concerned, people could use the bathroom of their decided gender. It was a direct response to the law passed in North Carolina.

By recinding the federal ordinence trump has not made "it that now the transgender kids has to use the bathroom matching the gender on Their birth certificate." It becomes a state issue with the federal government not having a say.

I want to clarify this for two reasons: (1) the people who say Obama was creating an issue where none existed should realize they dont know what they're talking about and that it was in fact republican law makers in North Carolina that did that, and (2) it is important to understand the relationship between the state governments and the federal government as set by the consitution in order to talk intelligently about the issue.

Or the constitution, even.

Manchester

"Or the constitution, even. "

Mines fine, I go every day

Unisex toilets. Or anysex toilets.