FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > South Africans Object to Imigration !

South Africans Object to Imigration !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm surprised more hasn't been said about this ?

Apparently thier has been violence and demonstrations , especially against Nigerian immigrants !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

As an ex pat with a residence card for Nigeria I don't blame the South Africans for imposing this.

"As an ex pat with a residence card for Nigeria I don't blame the South Africans for imposing this. "

I don't either , but it just seems ironic

But isn't it strange that the liberal left have kept Stum on it !

The thinks they have been saying would make UKiP shudder lol

Falkirk

Pretty much spot on with that comment.

Nigeria will never be changed and it will continue to get worse.

"Pretty much spot on with that comment.

Nigeria will never be changed and it will continue to get worse. "

It is telling tho that it is a situation that had been ignored by the Mainstream media tho

Falkirk

Oh yes absolutely.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Nigeria is difficult for all. It is a country of natural wealth, but the majority of it's people live in abject poverty. It has the potential to be a paradise, but it is a corrupt Orwellian dystopian hell. It's elite are for the most part criminals or related to criminals so is it any wonder that those with the finances and looking to emigrate are not welcome and its political and economic refugees are viewed with suspicion?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"As an ex pat with a residence card for Nigeria I don't blame the South Africans for imposing this.

I don't either , but it just seems ironic

But isn't it strange that the liberal left have kept Stum on it !

The thinks they have been saying would make UKiP shudder lol "

Is it meant to be that if one is liberal or left that one should scour with vigour every countries media for issues that one should then rant about?

Seems a pretty strange thing to expect anyone to do?

I know there are some on here who thrive on bad news who do so to look for a political slant but it's weird behaviour to say the least..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not enough tree huggers in the thread.? So i thought i would chip in.The irony is that Nigeria and south africa are resource rich and both relative success stories on the continent.Yet record breaking unemployment blights south africa and islamic insurgents cause chaos in oil rich nigeria.Both countries have a few billionaires running the show and tribalism has always been the order of the day.The solution is always equality and distribution of wealth.

Falkirk

"Not enough tree huggers in the thread.? So i thought i would chip in.The irony is that Nigeria and south africa are resource rich and both relative success stories on the continent.Yet record breaking unemployment blights south africa and islamic insurgents cause chaos in oil rich nigeria.Both countries have a few billionaires running the show and tribalism has always been the order of the day.The solution is always equality and distribution of wealth. "

Pretty much sums it up. At present they are suffering from severe financial depression especially from in energy and natural resources. The oil and gas they do produce is sold to other countries to be refined then bought back for a higher price than is sold. Makes no economical sense yet this is normal for them.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"Not enough tree huggers in the thread.? So i thought i would chip in.The irony is that Nigeria and south africa are resource rich and both relative success stories on the continent.Yet record breaking unemployment blights south africa and islamic insurgents cause chaos in oil rich nigeria.Both countries have a few billionaires running the show and tribalism has always been the order of the day.The solution is always equality and distribution of wealth. "

Not sure of billionaires but certainly a number of Nigerian princes that just need to borrow your bank account details to hold their inheritance!

By *onyxptMan  over a year ago

st neots, living in Albufeira-Algarve-Portugal

Lol.... you had to but in BOB and show how little you know on the subject lol.... but its not funny at all !

First, Comparing S. Africa with Nigeria ?

Ridiculous ! Wonder why Nigerians want to go to S.Africa , and not the other way round !

Second , racism and ethnic segregation are the African norm , but it was only bad and worth mentioning by the LAMEstream media when those evil whites were running those countries

Can you imagine if this anti Nigerian sentiment was back in the day of apartheid ?

Third, Jesus Bob ... have you lefties learned nothing ?

Income redistribution is a myth ! It doesn't work !!

The rich might loose a bit, but remain rich, and the poor might get a bit ,but remain poor, and even sometimes end up worse !

Now Zimbabue comes to mind...but to illustrate my point, take a look at the latest brilliant example VENEZUELA

"Not enough tree huggers in the thread.? So i thought i would chip in.The irony is that Nigeria and south africa are resource rich and both relative success stories on the continent.Yet record breaking unemployment blights south africa and islamic insurgents cause chaos in oil rich nigeria.Both countries have a few billionaires running the show and tribalism has always been the order of the day.The solution is always equality and distribution of wealth.

Lol.... you had to but in BOB and show how little you know on the subject lol.... but its not funny at all !

Ridiculous ! Wonder why Nigerians want to go to S.Africa , and not the other way round !

Second , racism and ethnic segregation are the African norm , but it was only bad and worth mentioning by the LAMEstream media when those evil whites were running those countries

Can you imagine if this anti Nigerian sentiment was back in the day of apartheid ?

The rich might loose a bit, but remain rich, and the poor might get a bit ,but remain poor, and even sometimes end up worse !

Now Zimbabue comes to mind...but to illustrate my point, take a look at the latest brilliant example VENEZUELA

"

It gives me great pleasure to know while you're spewing out hate and empty rhetoric at me ,someone else less resilient out there in the world is having a day off from you and your bullshit.

Water off a ducks back here tony. Keep it up fella it gives me an enormous sense of well being and community .

"Nigeria is difficult for all. It is a country of natural wealth, but the majority of it's people live in abject poverty. It has the potential to be a paradise, but it is a corrupt Orwellian dystopian hell. It's elite are for the most part criminals or related to criminals so is it any wonder that those with the finances and looking to emigrate are not welcome and its political and economic refugees are viewed with suspicion?"

At the risk of being called racist....which I am not. And I wish to point out that white rule in many African countries up until the middle of the last century was TOTALLY WRONG. But the poor of the country faired far better than they do now under the corrupt leaders they have now.

Rhodesia used to feed itself and several surrounding countries..... Zimbabwe can't even feed 10% of its own population.

Foreign aid sent to many countries is totally wasted as all it does is line the pockets of the corrupt few.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 09:47:07]

"Not enough tree huggers in the thread.? So i thought i would chip in.The irony is that Nigeria and south africa are resource rich and both relative success stories on the continent.Yet record breaking unemployment blights south africa and islamic insurgents cause chaos in oil rich nigeria.Both countries have a few billionaires running the show and tribalism has always been the order of the day.The solution is always equality and distribution of wealth.

"

The first part of your above Post is exactly what I was getting st when I started the thread !

Except you put it better

The first part of your above Post is exactly what I was getting st when I started the thread !

Except you put it better "

Except you put it better "

oops sorry Bob it was the other guy I was agreeing with

Except you put it better oops sorry Bob it was the other guy I was agreeing with "

"Nigeria is difficult for all. It is a country of natural wealth, but the majority of it's people live in abject poverty. It has the potential to be a paradise, but it is a corrupt Orwellian dystopian hell. It's elite are for the most part criminals or related to criminals so is it any wonder that those with the finances and looking to emigrate are not welcome and its political and economic refugees are viewed with suspicion?

At the risk of being called racist....which I am not. And I wish to point out that white rule in many African countries up until the middle of the last century was TOTALLY WRONG. But the poor of the country faired far better than they do now under the corrupt leaders they have now.

Rhodesia used to feed itself and several surrounding countries..... Zimbabwe can't even feed 10% of its own population.

Foreign aid sent to many countries is totally wasted as all it does is line the pockets of the corrupt few."

It gives me great pleasure to know while you're spewing out hate and empty rhetoric at me ,someone else less resilient out there in the world is having a day off from you and your bullshit.

Water off a ducks back here tony. Keep it up fella it gives me an enormous sense of well being and community . "

Wow Bob You really cant deal with criticism, can you ? Chill man ... or grow up .

Where in my post am I ,in your words, "spewing out hate and empty rhetoric" at you ?

Your usual deflection tactic is starting to show !

Robust exchange of opinions are normal amongst civilised people , as are difference of opinions. Language terms can be colourful, but this is within the context of the debate and should never be personal

» Add a new message to this topic