FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Party Political Broadcast

Party Political Broadcast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Look out for a party political broadcast this evening. .....oh sorry..I mean the Oscars !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, should be a boost for Trump

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Something is very wrong when the only people who seem to have a platform and will be listened to are actors at an annual lovies convention in the USA or an OAP film maker with a social conscience in the UK.

"Look out for a party political broadcast this evening. .....oh sorry..I mean the Oscars !!"

Are you saying you don't like listening to self righteous luvvies completely detached from the real world trying to enforce their political beliefs on you in a vain attempt to try and be popular?

"Something is very wrong when the only people who seem to have a platform and will be listened to are actors at an annual lovies convention in the USA or an OAP film maker with a social conscience in the UK."

what do you mean, listened to?

moston

"

what do you mean, listened to?"

Really?

Have you not noticed how few there are who contribute to this forum?

Take a quick look in the lounge at at the shit piss or fart threads and notice how fast they fill up and how many post on them.

Now what do you think they are going to be watching tonight? How many of them will listen to and read what the lovies have to say but will turn off the news, politics and current affair shows.

Seems to me your not quite as politically astute as you believe yourself to be. But then I notice this is a trend in working class Tories and far right supporters in general.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Yep, should be a boost for Trump "

Trump will love the attention, really love it.

"Look out for a party political broadcast this evening. .....oh sorry..I mean the Oscars !!

Are you saying you don't like listening to self righteous luvvies completely detached from the real world trying to enforce their political beliefs on you in a vain attempt to try and be popular? "

similar to Bono & Geldof in the music World

Cannock

"Look out for a party political broadcast this evening. .....oh sorry..I mean the Oscars !!

Are you saying you don't like listening to self righteous luvvies completely detached from the real world trying to enforce their political beliefs on you in a vain attempt to try and be popular? "

Will probably in a lot of cases make them more unpopular, after all Hillary Clinton rolling out an endless conveyor belt of celebs during her campaign didn't seem to do her much good.

So called celebs spouting political shite on stage like at the Oscar's should get banned from there for life

Cannock

"Look out for a party political broadcast this evening. .....oh sorry..I mean the Oscars !!"

Is this after they have spent obscene amounts of money on hookers and drugs, or before?

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2951044/oscars-2017-hookers-celebrities-movie-business/

"

what do you mean, listened to?

Really?

Have you not noticed how few there are who contribute to this forum?

Take a quick look in the lounge at at the shit piss or fart threads and notice how fast they fill up and how many post on them.

Now what do you think they are going to be watching tonight? How many of them will listen to and read what the lovies have to say but will turn off the news, politics and current affair shows.

Seems to me your not quite as politically astute as you believe yourself to be. But then I notice this is a trend in working class Tories and far right supporters in general. "

if as you say, they are the type of people watching, then it will be in one ear and out of the other, making no difference. They will just be held in contempt by the majority as they already are. By the way, I am neither left or far right. I am what you would call common sense but as a Labour activist I doubt you'd recognise that

even sadder is the thought that someone will actually watch this nonsense tonight

come on, own up which saddo's here will be watching, tell the truth now

Cannock

"even sadder is the thought that someone will actually watch this nonsense tonight

come on, own up which saddo's here will be watching, tell the truth now"

I don't personally watch awards ceremonies, main reason is they are boring as fuck, but i do watch the news and the oscars coverage will be unavoidable on there.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"So called celebs spouting political shite on stage like at the Oscar's should get banned from there for life "

Totally agree they should keep their views out of it,but of course we will all see it on the news, if they didnt show it the celebs wouldnt bother, if they are so concerned about the poor etc why dont they do something about it, At least Bill gates puts his money to do lots of good things

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Why the fuck shouldn't people be allowed to voice an opinion? It really is the height of immaturity to try to stop the Press or celebrities or indeed anyone voicing critical opinion.

Trump may not be watching it but I think we can be fairly confident that he will be commenting via Twitter his displeasure at being criticised.

bournemouth

"Why the fuck shouldn't people be allowed to voice an opinion? It really is the height of immaturity to try to stop the Press or celebrities or indeed anyone voicing critical opinion.

Trump may not be watching it but I think we can be fairly confident that he will be commenting via Twitter his displeasure at being criticised."

Not the time or place. If they want to voice an opinion thats fine let them pay for tv time

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 26/02/17 17:49:29]

"Why the fuck shouldn't people be allowed to voice an opinion? It really is the height of immaturity to try to stop the Press or celebrities or indeed anyone voicing critical opinion.

Trump may not be watching it but I think we can be fairly confident that he will be commenting via Twitter his displeasure at being criticised.

Not the time or place. If they want to voice an opinion thats fine let them pay for tv time "

Are you seriously against freedom of speech.?Surely who ever wins the award can give whatever speech they like.You can of course not watch and exercise your freedoms.Instead of taking others away.

bournemouth

Not the time or place. If they want to voice an opinion thats fine let them pay for tv time Are you seriously against freedom of speech.?Surely who ever wins the award can give whatever speech they like.You can of course not watch and exercise your freedoms.Instead of taking others away."

So if antonio conte starting saying that the five star party is great and italy should leave the eu while giving a post match interview that would be fine with you, or perhaps mary berry saying she loves ukip during bake off ? Nothing to do with free speech they can say what they like on their time and using their money,

I think Trump will be the man who is comfortably sitting back laughing at this years fuck up

moston

"By the way, I am neither left or far right. I am what you would call common sense but as a Labour activist I doubt you'd recognise that "

I believe that that's what you think you are, but unfortunately the policies I see you supporting that you believe are middle of the road are in reality far to the right of centre. I am proud to say I am left of centre, but I am not of the far left although these days the policies I support are seen as communist by some.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

#fakeoscars

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic