FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > First potential policy casualty of Brexit

First potential policy casualty of Brexit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, papers leaked via a senior civil servant to the Independent show that the brexit team are alerting departments within the government to policy changes, and funding changes.

“Trade and growth are now priorities for all posts – you will all need to prioritise developing capability in this area. Some economic security-related work like climate change and illegal wildlife trade will be scaled down.”

In short, in order to access the markets we want to - because we might not be able to access the markets we are currently using as much, we have to sacrifice environmental regulations to buy and sell to places such as latin america.

Additionally because the government does not want to spend more - funding is is likely to be diverted from international climate change (less importantly to many, illegal animal trade as well) to stimulate trade and the associated facilities and sectors, because you know, we need to stimulate them now, rather than just let them grow.

I personally, and many others warned people this would happen, and it looks like, even if we had a strong opposition, it will go through. Burn everything for brexit I guess.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-government-to-scale-down-climate-change-and-illegal-wildlife-measure-a7674706.html

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I forgot to add, about 60% of the UK's efforts to clean up our air quality in urban areas is tied up with our national and international plans to tackle climate change.

So in short we are unlikely to see any serious energy and money being put into this public health concern.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed.

The government will do anything to safeguard the country that is its job ...the mistake calculation was made by the Leave voters some of whichor couldn't see pass the power plays before the referendum I believe most leave voters believed in all thier heart that Boris is a 100% leave while the way I saw it was he picked the side he believed would get him in to number 10 ..since brexit it has been the UK government who is putting in the work to have trade deals not other countries queuing up to travel here and offer there services ..so I believe that it will be the UK government who will have to be more flexible to get what they want

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed."

True.

I'm hoping it will cause a lot of conflict and will get raised in parliament. Writing letters as we speak.

"The government will do anything to safeguard the country that is its job ...the mistake calculation was made by the Leave voters some of whichor couldn't see pass the power plays before the referendum I believe most leave voters believed in all thier heart that Boris is a 100% leave while the way I saw it was he picked the side he believed would get him in to number 10 ..since brexit it has been the UK government who is putting in the work to have trade deals not other countries queuing up to travel here and offer there services ..so I believe that it will be the UK government who will have to be more flexible to get what they want "

Agreed. A huge part of the rhetoric was people making power plays.

Now we are going to see very fast domestic policy changes pushed through and I imagine group by group, depending on their area and interest, the working classes will get more and more pissed off.

Brexit. LOVE IT!

I think we should embrace the race to the precipice just like vlad when he said this thursday.

"Climate change brings in more favorable conditions and improves the economic potential of this region,” he said, referring to Russia’s push for oil and mineral extraction as well as possible new northern shipping lanes as the ice recedes.

"I think we should embrace the race to the precipice just like vlad when he said this thursday.

"Climate change brings in more favorable conditions and improves the economic potential of this region,” he said, referring to Russia’s push for oil and mineral extraction as well as possible new northern shipping lanes as the ice recedes.

"

Ah yes flood the netherlands, denmark, low lands of britain, france and germany...latin america, bangladesh, india, china africa, america.

All those refugees knocking on a wealthy russia's door.

"I think we should embrace the race to the precipice just like vlad when he said this thursday.

Ah yes flood the netherlands, denmark, low lands of britain, france and germany...latin america, bangladesh, india, china africa, america.

All those refugees knocking on a wealthy russia's door."

And all the fault of Brexit!

"

I dont wish to seem mean but..

What have you done to cure it except vote green?.

I take it you dont fly, drive, buy much, eat only food from sustainable sources!!.

What did Obama do to cure it, or the EU or anybody for that matter.

We as humans have utterly fucked up this planet and nobody and i mean nobody, you included have done anything about it.

And all the fault of Brexit!"

Ffs im not saying that. Stop being a special snowflake

All those refugees knocking on a wealthy russia's door."

Siberia will benefit and so will greenland and many others.Although all that methane in the perma frost in Siberia will get released and then the fun begins.

I think migration will be a huge problem.

the party overseeing this next 2 years will become unelectable for a generation

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

And all the fault of Brexit!"

Well you were told that before the vote, you labelled it as project fear, yet the Department of Energy and climate change has already disappeared hasn't it?

I take it you dont fly, drive, buy much, eat only food from sustainable sources!!.

We as humans have utterly fucked up this planet and nobody and i mean nobody, you included have done anything about it."

David Attenborough can be excused.

We as humans have utterly fucked up this planet and nobody and i mean nobody, you included have done anything about it."

hmmm ffermwyr have actively saught to utterly fuck up the planet ... for money ... especially y ffermwyr o môn

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed."
Great we will be taking off to a better place,you will hate that no doubt

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"the party overseeing this next 2 years will become unelectable for a generation"
But the opposition is unelectable so who will run the country?

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed.Great we will be taking off to a better place,you will hate that no doubt"
A place with dead oceans and drought on land and flooded capitals.Not sure how this earth is a better place.Maybe you missed the bit where we are discussing climate change. The precipice being catastrophic climate change.The opportunities to avert this have passed.

"the party overseeing this next 2 years will become unelectable for a generationBut the opposition is unelectable so who will run the country?"

who fucking cares?

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed.Great we will be taking off to a better place,you will hate that no doubt"

Explain how it will be a better place?

Or is it simply power will swap hands and I prefer it this way, even though it kicks the big issues of global importance further down the street to be ignored.

"the party overseeing this next 2 years will become unelectable for a generationBut the opposition is unelectable so who will run the country?

who fucking cares?"

Sadly people who are ideologues and are still looking at what can happen if a party has power for 2 or three election cycles.

[Removed by poster at 09/04/17 23:03:21]

"Sadly people who are ideologues and are still looking at what can happen if a party has power for 2 or three election cycles."

idealist bellends strike again

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

It was never going to be

All ice cream and jelly.

I suppose the Remainers have had a long wait,

For the chance to say I told you so.

So go on,fill your boots.

Ps I do wish you would make some effort,

to be less pessimistic.

Every time we come to a wee hurdle,

You've got us over the fucking cliff.

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed.

It was never going to be

All ice cream and jelly.

I suppose the Remainers have had a long wait,

For the chance to say I told you so.

So go on,fill your boots.

to be less pessimistic.

"

I actually wasn't saying "I told you so" in that sense. The leak just confirmed what I guessed, that climate change is seen as an easy thing to ease off as not many people care about it that much here.

Basically you have a government which inherited it's position on the 'we have to be harsh to get the economy back on track'. Brexit was only ever going to make that worse with a solid right wing tory party in place.

It actually puts Mrs May's position on the edge again. As the independent pointed out, the tory manifesto she inherited pledged to make progress on tackling climate change. This is largely taking about 5 steps back.

Also, please don't tell us to 'just be less pessimistic' many of us want this government to safe guard our concerns, forgive us if it seems like they are being thrown out of the window to make very unworkable promises, workable.

the present bunch of twats in charge are concentrating so much on making brexit appear like it is working that they are forgoing all other areas of social and economic policy .., the ramifications are that the present bunch of twats in charge will be un-electable for a generation ... thank fuck for small mercies

... forgot to add and in keeping with the point of thread title ... the first casualty of brexit ... probably the twats who voted for the twats in charge

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"

to be less pessimistic.

"

I'm not pessimistic. I'm thinking positively. Brexit won't happen.

" ... forgot to add and in keeping with the point of thread title ... the first casualty of brexit ... probably the twats who voted for the twats in charge"

Wrong, its the twats moaning about the twats who voted for the twats. Tough

"

to be less pessimistic.

I'm not pessimistic. I'm thinking positively. Brexit won't happen. "

Doh, its happened

" ... forgot to add and in keeping with the point of thread title ... the first casualty of brexit ... probably the twats who voted for the twats in charge

Wrong, its the twats moaning about the twats who voted for the twats. Tough"

you're very childish aren't you .... try contributing to the debate rather than personally attacking people

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened"

and no it hasn't ... you're getting ahead of yourself... article 50 has been triggered ... brexit isn't estimated to have "happened" until 2 years time according to those responsible for implementing brexit

Hartlepool

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened"

Not yet it hasn't. We probably won't get a deal but if we do it will be so indistinguishable from the situation we have now, except a bit shitter, that everyone will just say 'no point leaving'.

You know it really, the fucking loons you follow just can't quite bring themselves to fess up just yet.

glasgow

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened

Not yet it hasn't. We probably won't get a deal but if we do it will be so indistinguishable from the situation we have now, except a bit shitter, that everyone will just say 'no point leaving'.

You know it really, the fucking loons you follow just can't quite bring themselves to fess up just yet. "

I don't think you guys are even trying.

Things were already bad enough

when we only had the pessimist,to worry about.

Now your displaying all the symptoms,

Of a delusional pessimist,

Who's a wee bit optimistic.

Is it something in the Remainers water.

So this is to cheer your wee optimistic bit up,

Even though the Remainers didn't win the referendum,

On the upside,

They did come second.

;-)

Hartlepool

Good grief. You do know the only thing dumber than a Pyrrhic victory is gloating over it, don't you?

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened

You know it really, the fucking loons you follow just can't quite bring themselves to fess up just yet.

On the upside,

They did come second.

;-)"

I see not a fuck is given about climate change in your post.To be fair digs at remainers is much more fun.Fuck the planet and fuck remoaners..yep i get it..

I like how this debate was largely abandoned, is this because people don't care about it, or because people don't like discussing complex issues which will take more than an election cycle and change of power to change.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"

to be less pessimistic.

I'm not pessimistic. I'm thinking positively. Brexit won't happen. "

...Please stop trying to predict outcomes...your track record for predicting things is terrible...you always get it wrong.

"

to be less pessimistic.

I'm not pessimistic. I'm thinking positively. Brexit won't happen. ...Please stop trying to predict outcomes...your track record for predicting things is terrible...you always get it wrong. "

If you are going to criticise people at least put something constructive into the discussion

"I like how this debate was largely abandoned, is this because people don't care about it, or because people don't like discussing complex issues which will take more than an election cycle and change of power to change."
On positive note nobody denied climate change is a reality.You are correct that people dont like the difficult long term issues.They'll be arguing about brexit in 10 years while the waters slowly rise around their feet.I think only some catastrophic event will awake humanity from climate apathy.

glasgow

"Good grief. You do know the only thing dumber than a Pyrrhic victory is gloating over it, don't you?"

Two things

Victory evaluation,

Is probably best left to the Victor.

As Any evaluation given by the loser,

Just looks like sour grapes,

More bitter recrimination

The genuine evaluation

On the gloating thing

For some,it's seen as unnecessary,and childish.

For others,it's seen as just a wee bit of fun.

How you view it,

Is often dependant,on whether

You won or lost.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I like how this debate was largely abandoned, is this because people don't care about it, or because people don't like discussing complex issues which will take more than an election cycle and change of power to change."

It's because you said "Brexit" and as if by magic, the usual brexiter and remainer boogiemen appeared to bicker like children in the playground.

By *oorland2Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

Where is this precipice located, has it had any warning signs placed before it, so that it can be avoided.

I've heard that there some dangerous precipices on Mount Snowden, and that sea erosion has made sections of cliffs on the south cost very dangerous

I use to tell my son to keep away from the edge when we go skiing, but truthfully he can now out ski me

Stoke

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened

On the upside,

They did come second.

;-)"

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed.Great we will be taking off to a better place,you will hate that no doubtA place with dead oceans and drought on land and flooded capitals.Not sure how this earth is a better place.Maybe you missed the bit where we are discussing climate change. The precipice being catastrophic climate change.The opportunities to avert this have passed. "

99% of life ever created on this planet is already extinct, the vast majority of it having fuck all to do with man as we weren't even here, so what? Species come & go with the planets changes, we are animals, shit ones admittedly, we will eventually become extinct ourselves, again so what? As far as this planet is concerned we are just a short term annoyance & even if we dropped the big one & all died the Earth will continue to meander on at 100,000mph through space & life will return only to be smoked in about 5 billion years when the Sun runs out of fuel.

Maybe look at the much bigger picture & stop thinking we really are important in the whole scheme of things when in reality we are as important as that one solitary ant that got trod on today amongst all the others on the whole planet.

S

"I like how this debate was largely abandoned, is this because people don't care about it, or because people don't like discussing complex issues which will take more than an election cycle and change of power to change.

It's because you said "Brexit" and as if by magic, the usual brexiter and remainer boogiemen appeared to bicker like children in the playground.

"

True that sends any thread off tangentially. Bastard brexit.

"Good grief. You do know the only thing dumber than a Pyrrhic victory is gloating over it, don't you?

Two things

Victory evaluation,

The genuine evaluation

On the gloating thing

How you view it,

You won or lost.

"

On the prior, victory evaluation is not best left to the victor. As they are just as likely to bend truths and overrate what happened for their own bias, persuasions, and propaganda.

It should be left to those with the least interest or conflicts of interest, to analyse the effectiveness and failures of any victory/defeat.

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed.Great we will be taking off to a better place,you will hate that no doubtA place with dead oceans and drought on land and flooded capitals.Not sure how this earth is a better place.Maybe you missed the bit where we are discussing climate change. The precipice being catastrophic climate change.The opportunities to avert this have passed.

99% of life ever created on this planet is already extinct, the vast majority of it having fuck all to do with man as we weren't even here, so what? Species come & go with the planets changes, we are animals, shit ones admittedly, we will eventually become extinct ourselves, again so what? As far as this planet is concerned we are just a short term annoyance & even if we dropped the big one & all died the Earth will continue to meander on at 100,000mph through space & life will return only to be smoked in about 5 billion years when the Sun runs out of fuel.

Maybe look at the much bigger picture & stop thinking we really are important in the whole scheme of things when in reality we are as important as that one solitary ant that got trod on today amongst all the others on the whole planet.

S"

I really hate to sound like a cunt but that is the biggest load of nonsensical twatwaffle I've ever heard.

Yes, extinction events occur. Yes species evolve into new species or go extinct.

But as far as we are aware, we are the only species to exist which can process existential thought, we are the only one's who can plan not just a year or two a head for bad seasons, but generations if we put our minds to it. We are the only species which can not only terraform the earth en-mass, but also transform the chemical makeup of our planet over the space of, not just over a few thousand years - but radically change the chemical makeup over a 100 years.

To say that we are just an evolutionary blip is to undersell our species.

We can physically and chemically change the earth and atmosphere. We can change global temperatures. We can cause oceans to become more acidic.

Generation alpha (kids just being born now) might grow up in a world where commercial trips to the moon are a thing and humans start colonising space and our deep oceans. Where adults working in factories might seem as regressive as child labour.

We are not ants. We are far more than you think we are.

"I like how this debate was largely abandoned, is this because people don't care about it, or because people don't like discussing complex issues which will take more than an election cycle and change of power to change.

"

If I say "Brexit, Brexit, Brexit" out loud do I summon Mr Farage?

"So, papers leaked via a senior civil servant to the Independent show that the brexit team are alerting departments within the government to policy changes, and funding changes.

“Trade and growth are now priorities for all posts – you will all need to prioritise developing capability in this area. Some economic security-related work like climate change and illegal wildlife trade will be scaled down.”

In short, in order to access the markets we want to - because we might not be able to access the markets we are currently using as much, we have to sacrifice environmental regulations to buy and sell to places such as latin america.

Additionally because the government does not want to spend more - funding is is likely to be diverted from international climate change (less importantly to many, illegal animal trade as well) to stimulate trade and the associated facilities and sectors, because you know, we need to stimulate them now, rather than just let them grow.

I personally, and many others warned people this would happen, and it looks like, even if we had a strong opposition, it will go through. Burn everything for brexit I guess.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-government-to-scale-down-climate-change-and-illegal-wildlife-measure-a7674706.html"

I think more damage was done in the previous 100 years than the last few months. We all know there are potential issues and they will take longer to solve than they took to create.

"So, papers leaked via a senior civil servant to the Independent show that the brexit team are alerting departments within the government to policy changes, and funding changes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-government-to-scale-down-climate-change-and-illegal-wildlife-measure-a7674706.html

I think more damage was done in the previous 100 years than the last few months. We all know there are potential issues and they will take longer to solve than they took to create."

Well yes, but the point was to say we are scaling back on tackling climate change and loosening illegal wildlife trade regulations just to make our political project work.

glasgow

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened

On the upside,

They did come second.

;-)I see not a fuck is given about climate change in your post.To be fair digs at remainers is much more fun.Fuck the planet and fuck remoaners..yep i get it..

"

Your right,digs at remainers is much more fun.

But since you brought climate change up.

This is my opinion,

Climate change is real.

Mankind is responsible for climate change,is not real.

Climate change has been happening,

Since earth day one.

It has been ever present.

Sometimes quicker,sometimes slower.

Sometimes hotter,sometimes colder,

But ever present.

the catalyst for,

Modern day man made climate change hysteria.

Was Al gore,

And his film,an inconvenient truth.

He couldn't even think of a title,that didn't contain a lie.

Ironic that his very first lie,

Was to use the word truth.

The film was sold,as a factual documentary,

It's since been shown to contain very few facts.

In fact,

A better description would be,

A work of over dramatised fiction.

Yet even after all that,

I still hear it referred to,

As the unquestionable proof,

That Man is responsible for climate change.

as far as I know,

Science has always,collected the data,

Then studied the data,

Exhausted all possible outcomes,

Then reassessed every step,

Over and over again,

ensuring accuracy was achieved throughout.

All that,

Before any scientific outcome,

Could be reached.

man made global warming science,

Appears to follow a different set of criteria.

They begin,already knowing the outcome,

Now the scientist task,is to find the data,

To support the already known outcome.

Disregarding any data,that could give any other possible outcome.

That's OK,cause they already have an outcome,

And Having two would just be silly.

There's much more,

I don't know enough to rule out the possibility,that man maybe responsible.

But I do know,

agenda driven science,

Isn't really science.

Remember you brought it up.

glasgow

"Good grief. You do know the only thing dumber than a Pyrrhic victory is gloating over it, don't you?

Two things

Victory evaluation,

The genuine evaluation

On the gloating thing

How you view it,

You won or lost.

On the prior, victory evaluation is not best left to the victor. As they are just as likely to bend truths and overrate what happened for their own bias, persuasions, and propaganda.

It should be left to those with the least interest or conflicts of interest, to analyse the effectiveness and failures of any victory/defeat. "

Now I'm going to hazard a guess.

Would it be accurate to say,

Your a loser.

Two things

Victory evaluation,

The genuine evaluation

On the gloating thing

How you view it,

You won or lost.

It should be left to those with the least interest or conflicts of interest, to analyse the effectiveness and failures of any victory/defeat.

Now I'm going to hazard a guess.

Would it be accurate to say,

Your a loser.

"

Im potentially a winner either way. Half norwegian with dual nationality.

If this nation goes down the shitter I'll happily jump ship.

If it doesn't fair enough.

My take on brexit was that it wouldn't change much signifigantly for the working through to lower middles class anyway.

It'll just be a lot of people rocking the boat for various reasons, then they'll stop as the expentiture of leaving and the losses incured tally up.

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened

On the upside,

They did come second.

;-)I see not a fuck is given about climate change in your post.To be fair digs at remainers is much more fun.Fuck the planet and fuck remoaners..yep i get it..

This is my opinion,

Climate change is real.

Since earth day one.

But ever present.

the catalyst for,

Was Al gore,

In fact,

Yet even after all that,

as far as I know,

Then studied the data,

Over and over again,

All that,

Could be reached.

There's much more,

But I do know,

agenda driven science,

Isn't really science.

"

Mind explaining how you came to the conclusion that the escalated rate of climate change isn't down to human impact?

Perhaps you should look at varying graphs collated over the last 5 years?

P.s, before al gore a lot of scientists bought the 'global colling theory', it was gaseous concentration samples collected from ice core which convinced the majority of scienists that anphropegenic actions have been increasing the rate of global warming.

Those who still deny anthopegenic action is driving ghe increasing rate of climate change and ocean acidification in the scientific community, tend to be lobbyists for the petroleum industry, or in various scandles hsve taken bribes.

If man is truly the cause of climate change then maybe it's time to decrease the world population ? I don't mean by culling it but stop having so many babies

If the population decreases then it would use less of earths resoarces therefor would cut down on the effect

But I can't really see it caching on as an idea

"If man is truly the cause of climate change then maybe it's time to decrease the world population ? I don't mean by culling it but stop having so many babies

If the population decreases then it would use less of earths resoarces therefor would cut down on the effect

But I can't really see it caching on as an idea "

Seriously everyone in science says this is pretty much the best way to put us on a fast track to get help get out of this mess. Along with reducing the amount of animal production for meat consumption...but you suggest eating less meat and having less kids and people and politicians on a global level despise the idea.

Hartlepool

We are all losers if Brexit goes ahead, especially hard brexit.

In a way, we've already taken an unnecessary loss.

"If man is truly the cause of climate change then maybe it's time to decrease the world population ? I don't mean by culling it but stop having so many babies

Seriously everyone in science says this is pretty much the best way to put us on a fast track to get help get out of this mess. Along with reducing the amount of animal production for meat consumption...but you suggest eating less meat and having less kids and people and politicians on a global level despise the idea."

Exactly it's not rocket science less people = less use of animals veg fuel cars ect one or 2 generations of reduced reproduction and hey presto

But of corse big companies and the like don't want that, no money or profit in it

Seriously everyone in science says this is pretty much the best way to put us on a fast track to get help get out of this mess. Along with reducing the amount of animal production for meat consumption...but you suggest eating less meat and having less kids and people and politicians on a global level despise the idea.

Exactly it's not rocket science less people = less use of animals veg fuel cars ect one or 2 generations of reduced reproduction and hey presto

But of corse big companies and the like don't want that, no money or profit in it "

Also people are very unreasonable sometimes.

They don't like the idea of being told that traditional bigger families are not sustainable globally. And the moment that you point out that cows and pigs create a whole load of methane and that's a problem, they suddenly get angry over the idea of not being able to have meat 7 days a week.

True a family of 3 do not consume as much meat as a family of 4 and above

Depopulation is one solution to the problem.I am hoping for a technological solution.Artificially created meat and renewables replacing fossil fuel would be a start.The worlds governments are slow to respond .However entrepreneurs and the tech giants seem to be driving the change regardless of governmental apathy .

At present the world’s population is currently consuming the equivalent of 1.6 planets a year.This figure should rise to two planets by 2030 based on current trends. On a per capita basis, the UK consumes around three times more than the equivalent level that ecosystems can renew, but its relative share is dropping as developing economies grow and consume more.

"Depopulation is one solution to the problem.I am hoping for a technological solution.Artificially created meat and renewables replacing fossil fuel would be a start.The worlds governments are slow to respond .However entrepreneurs and the tech giants seem to be driving the change regardless of governmental apathy .

At present the world’s population is currently consuming the equivalent of 1.6 planets a year.This figure should rise to two planets by 2030 based on current trends. On a per capita basis, the UK consumes around three times more than the equivalent level that ecosystems can renew, but its relative share is dropping as developing economies grow and consume more."

I don't think that creating more food is the answer as world population would just keep on going up.

Just imagine what places like Africa,Sudan ect had plenty of food and water their population would vertually explode and would be right back in the shite again.

Not saying they should not be helped now but just putting it out there

"Depopulation is one solution to the problem.I am hoping for a technological solution.Artificially created meat and renewables replacing fossil fuel would be a start.The worlds governments are slow to respond .However entrepreneurs and the tech giants seem to be driving the change regardless of governmental apathy .

At present the world’s population is currently consuming the equivalent of 1.6 planets a year.This figure should rise to two planets by 2030 based on current trends. On a per capita basis, the UK consumes around three times more than the equivalent level that ecosystems can renew, but its relative share is dropping as developing economies grow and consume more.

I don't think that creating more food is the answer as world population would just keep on going up.

Just imagine what places like Africa,Sudan ect had plenty of food and water their population would vertually explode and would be right back in the shite again.

Not saying they should not be helped now but just putting it out there "

Agreed. Under developed nations need full investment.

Presuming that increasing food and water security and production will lead to the european style growth model is foolish. Plus it would mean experincing several over population growth cycles.

At present the world’s population is currently consuming the equivalent of 1.6 planets a year.This figure should rise to two planets by 2030 based on current trends. On a per capita basis, the UK consumes around three times more than the equivalent level that ecosystems can renew, but its relative share is dropping as developing economies grow and consume more."

The problem is buisness and innovation is not in the correct parts of the private sectors

Presuming that increasing food and water security and production will lead to the european style growth model is foolish. Plus it would mean experincing several over population growth cycles."

I think it will be hard to enforce a depopulation initiative its easier to manage the present population .If we can create endless free energy mid century through fusion we will overcome the energy issue.Food and resources are big problems to solve.

Presuming that increasing food and water security and production will lead to the european style growth model is foolish. Plus it would mean experincing several over population growth cycles. I think it will be hard to enforce a depopulation initiative its easier to manage the present population .If we can create endless free energy mid century through fusion we will overcome the energy issue.Food and resources are big problems to solve."

I'm not actually suggesting depopulation.

More like a policy to try and create national and global plateauing growth rates so that population growth remains fairly consistent.

Fusion is not going to happen anytime soon, it's not getting enough private investment as they know that if states facilitate state owned fusion energy companies they will be out competed price and service quality rise.

And I think food is less a problem - we are fantastic at creating food, and once the issue over gm foods and ab grown meat is resolved then we will easily produce too much.

Water and climate change are the big issues to me, and and management and city planning.

Climate change = more drought and more floods in different parts of the work which is a logistial problem in itself.

Climate change will also decrease the amount of clean drinking water.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

But of corse big companies and the like don't want that, no money or profit in it

They don't like the idea of being told that traditional bigger families are not sustainable globally. And the moment that you point out that cows and pigs create a whole load of methane and that's a problem, they suddenly get angry over the idea of not being able to have meat 7 days a week."

The only trouble would be if humans only ate veg then they would produce just as much methane and if there was no animals to consumme all the food by products and substandard produce then the waste would be enormous, virtually everthing we eat produces a waste by product that is fed to animals, and where is all the fertility that grow these veg going to come from ? The uk had enormous areas that cant grow grains or veg so what is going to become of all that land ?

Presuming that increasing food and water security and production will lead to the european style growth model is foolish. Plus it would mean experincing several over population growth cycles. I think it will be hard to enforce a depopulation initiative its easier to manage the present population .If we can create endless free energy mid century through fusion we will overcome the energy issue.Food and resources are big problems to solve.

I'm not actually suggesting depopulation.

More like a policy to try and create national and global plateauing growth rates so that population growth remains fairly consistent.

Fusion is not going to happen anytime soon, it's not getting enough private investment as they know that if states facilitate state owned fusion energy companies they will be out competed price and service quality rise.

And I think food is less a problem - we are fantastic at creating food, and once the issue over gm foods and ab grown meat is resolved then we will easily produce too much.

Water and climate change are the big issues to me, and and management and city planning.

Climate change = more drought and more floods in different parts of the work which is a logistial problem in itself.

Climate change will also decrease the amount of clean drinking water."

I think food will be a problem. As you pointed out climate change will flood some crops and others will suffer droughts.Food production has been based on regular seasons and weather patterns since the beginning. Farming will have to adapt to challenging climatic conditions .

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

well government is trying to stay relevent since we left, what can you do, get a few bargain basement deals with a few dictators, classic hilarity ensues.

They don't like the idea of being told that traditional bigger families are not sustainable globally. And the moment that you point out that cows and pigs create a whole load of methane and that's a problem, they suddenly get angry over the idea of not being able to have meat 7 days a week.

The only trouble would be if humans only ate veg then they would produce just as much methane and if there was no animals to consumme all the food by products and substandard produce then the waste would be enormous, virtually everthing we eat produces a waste by product that is fed to animals, and where is all the fertility that grow these veg going to come from ? The uk had enormous areas that cant grow grains or veg so what is going to become of all that land ? "

On the issue of humans eating only plants:

1.) Never going to happen, we can try to convince people to eat less meat and dairy for ethical reasons, for health reasons, and for environmental reasons. But the western diet seems to be centred around eating one portion of meat a day.

2.) Humans actually wouldn't produce as much methane. Cows and pigs produce the amount they do as they have the digestive enzymes to do so. We don't break down plant material nearly as effectively.

Methane is a produce of nearly full plant material fermentation in herbivore guts, our stomachs do not have the capacity to ferment plant material in this way. As a result cow and pig digestive tracks break down plant material to a greater extent as both, are capable of getting all their nutrition from plants.

As for plant waste material. Biogas production? Composting? Turn it into fertiliser? Use that to restore degraded arable land?

bournemouth

"

The only trouble would be if humans only ate veg then they would produce just as much methane and if there was no animals to consumme all the food by products and substandard produce then the waste would be enormous, virtually everthing we eat produces a waste by product that is fed to animals, and where is all the fertility that grow these veg going to come from ? The uk had enormous areas that cant grow grains or veg so what is going to become of all that land ?

1.) Never going to happen, we can try to convince people to eat less meat and dairy for ethical reasons, for health reasons, and for environmental reasons. But the western diet seems to be centred around eating one portion of meat a day.

2.) Humans actually wouldn't produce as much methane. Cows and pigs produce the amount they do as they have the digestive enzymes to do so. We don't break down plant material nearly as effectively.

Methane is a produce of nearly full plant material fermentation in herbivore guts, our stomachs do not have the capacity to ferment plant material in this way. As a result cow and pig digestive tracks break down plant material to a greater extent as both, are capable of getting all their nutrition from plants.

As for plant waste material. Biogas production? Composting? Turn it into fertiliser? Use that to restore degraded arable land?"

Pigs arent herbivores they are omnivores like us and will happily eat most things, so they dont digest plant material any better than we do, herbivores do produce more methane per kg of plant material than we do due to their different digestive tract but there are a lot more humans so there would still be likely to be an overall increase. What a waste to burn all the by products, and of coarse all the straw from cereals, and waste from veg etc that is now used. What is going to use all the sub standard grains and veg that dont meet food standards, just because you plant milling wheat or oats etc doesnt mean they are harvested as such due to disease or weather issues. Have you any idea of the amount fertilisers required to grow all this food much of which is grown with the aid of manures, not to mention the hundreds of thousand of acres that cant grow crops other than grass, then we have crop rotation issues which will then lead to increased chemical usage, please dont say go organic as organic production requires animals to provide fertility and disease breaks

glasgow

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened

On the upside,

They did come second.

This is my opinion,

Climate change is real.

Since earth day one.

But ever present.

the catalyst for,

Was Al gore,

In fact,

Yet even after all that,

as far as I know,

Then studied the data,

Over and over again,

All that,

Could be reached.

There's much more,

But I do know,

agenda driven science,

Isn't really science.

Mind explaining how you came to the conclusion that the escalated rate of climate change isn't down to human impact?

P.s, before al gore a lot of scientists bought the 'global colling theory', it was gaseous concentration samples collected from ice core which convinced the majority of scienists that anphropegenic actions have been increasing the rate of global warming.

Those who still deny anthopegenic action is driving ghe increasing rate of climate change and ocean acidification in the scientific community, tend to be lobbyists for the petroleum industry, or in various scandles hsve taken bribes."

Al Gore,And his film of pure alarmist fantasy,

Catapulted a scientific theory,

Into a multi billion dollar industry

That industry now employs thousands of scientists.

Their whole purpose,is to twist and distort,

the data,

Until it fits their agenda.

They're taking square blocks,

And making them fit the

round holes.

Then telling us that's how it's always been.

As I said above,

it's not really science.

It was only a few years ago,

They suggested

That proposing any opposing opinion,

Should be made a criminal offence.

(Now That's Orwellian)

Can I ask two questions

How much co2 currently in the atmosphere,is man made??

As a percentage,or ppm

They say 97% of scientists believe in man made climate change.

What was the actual question

The scientist were asked.??

As for plant waste material. Biogas production? Composting? Turn it into fertiliser? Use that to restore degraded arable land?"

Agriculture is responsible for an estimated 14 percent of the world's greenhouse gases. A significant portion of these emissions come from methane, which, in terms of its contribution to global warming, is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide.

Problem is that because they have cut down so many trees the co2 cannot be converted as eficiently as it used to be

bournemouth

As for plant waste material. Biogas production? Composting? Turn it into fertiliser? Use that to restore degraded arable land? Agriculture is responsible for an estimated 14 percent of the world's greenhouse gases. A significant portion of these emissions come from methane, which, in terms of its contribution to global warming, is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide."

Simple solution then stop eating

"

to be less pessimistic.

Doh, its happened

On the upside,

They did come second.

This is my opinion,

Climate change is real.

Since earth day one.

But ever present.

the catalyst for,

Was Al gore,

In fact,

Yet even after all that,

as far as I know,

Then studied the data,

Over and over again,

All that,

Could be reached.

There's much more,

But I do know,

agenda driven science,

Isn't really science.

Those who still deny anthopegenic action is driving ghe increasing rate of climate change and ocean acidification in the scientific community, tend to be lobbyists for the petroleum industry, or in various scandles hsve taken bribes.

the data,

And making them fit the

round holes.

As I said above,

it's not really science.

They suggested

(Now That's Orwellian)

Can I ask two questions

As a percentage,or ppm

"

2016 was the third consecutive year of record-warm global average temperatures.

16 of the 17 warmest years on record have occurred this century.

Average global temperatures have been above the 20th-century average for the past 40 consecutive years.

Since 1880, global temperatures have risen by more than 1°C (1.8°F), while levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere have increased from 280 parts per million (ppm) to more than 400ppm.

"Problem is that because they have cut down so many trees the co2 cannot be converted as eficiently as it used to be "
Absolutely the combination of massive deforestation for timber and grazing cattle and also palm oil combined with a huge increase in carbon dioxide the highest level for 3 million years.

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Couldn't agree more your spot on

glasgow

"

the data,

And making them fit the

round holes.

As I said above,

it's not really science.

They suggested

(Now That's Orwellian)

Can I ask two questions

As a percentage,or ppm

Average global temperatures have been above the 20th-century average for the past 40 consecutive years.

Since 1880, global temperatures have risen by more than 1°C (1.8°F), while levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere have increased from 280 parts per million (ppm) to more than 400ppm."

Just as I expected,

A response containing,

No answers,all waffle.

Suppose I'll have to give the answers myself.

Man made co2 in the atmosphere between

3.2%-3.8%

That's 15ppm

Naturally occurring co2 in the atmosphere

between

96.2%-96.8%

That's 400ppm

Who would have believed,

man could be responsible for so little,

Whilst being blamed for so much.

Next

The question scientists were asked

"Do you believe in climate change"

Oops!!they forgot to include the words"man made" in the question,

deary deary me,how did that happen.

Although it would explain why 97% agreed.

with naturally occurring climate change,

being one of most accepted events in science.

How strange,you could even say ironic.

That the people who believe, man is responsible for climate change.

Are now the people most likely,

to ignore,and disregard

An inconvenient truth.

"

the data,

And making them fit the

round holes.

As I said above,

it's not really science.

They suggested

(Now That's Orwellian)

Can I ask two questions

As a percentage,or ppm

Since 1880, global temperatures have risen by more than 1°C (1.8°F), while levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere have increased from 280 parts per million (ppm) to more than 400ppm.

Just as I expected,

A response containing,

No answers,all waffle.

3.2%-3.8%

That's 15ppm

between

96.2%-96.8%

That's 400ppm

Who would have believed,

Next

to ignore,and disregard

An inconvenient truth.

"

Human CO2 emissions upset the natural balance of the carbon cycle. Man-made CO2 in the atmosphere has increased by a third since the pre-industrial era, creating an artificial forcing of global temperatures which is warming the planet. While fossil-fuel derived CO2 is a very small component of the global carbon cycle, the extra CO2 is cumulative because the natural carbon exchange cannot absorb all the additional CO2.

glasgow

"

the data,

And making them fit the

round holes.

As I said above,

it's not really science.

They suggested

(Now That's Orwellian)

Can I ask two questions

As a percentage,or ppm

Just as I expected,

A response containing,

No answers,all waffle.

3.2%-3.8%

That's 15ppm

between

96.2%-96.8%

That's 400ppm

Who would have believed,

Next

to ignore,and disregard

An inconvenient truth.

Human CO2 emissions upset the natural balance of the carbon cycle. Man-made CO2 in the atmosphere has increased by a third since the pre-industrial era, creating an artificial forcing of global temperatures which is warming the planet. While fossil-fuel derived CO2 is a very small component of the global carbon cycle, the extra CO2 is cumulative because the natural carbon exchange cannot absorb all the additional CO2."

Lol

So Your saying nature has a regulator valve,

Fitted with a cut off switch,

That prevents it going over 400ppm.

Accurate to +or-15ppm.

Just to make it all good for man.

Oh happy days,

who would have thought,

nature cares.

Or,your just talking complete nonsense.

Desperately seeking to retain some validity,

In your man guilty agenda.

I'm thinking it's the latter,

But my souls praying,it's the the former.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/17 17:35:11]

Heres a 5 min video explaing the carbon cycle in the most simplistic way and easy for you to understand. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/FlIJTJWP6PQ

glasgow

"Heres a 5 min video explaing the carbon cycle in the most simplistic way and easy for you to understand. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/FlIJTJWP6PQ"

If they're incapable of asking an honest question.

Who's going to be gullible enough,to now believe,

They're capable of making an honest video.

Besides,I don't think I could stomach,

An inconvenient truth 2

More agenda driven bollox,

For the hard of independent thinking.

"Heres a 5 min video explaing the carbon cycle in the most simplistic way and easy for you to understand. Enjoy

An inconvenient truth 2

For the hard of independent thinking."

Well if you dont have the attention span for 5 mins of science you shouldn't be discussing the carbon cycle which is well understood by those scientists you disregard .I Assume they you mean climate scientists when you say "they".

You have proposed no alternative to explain the data on climate change.You dont understand the carbon cycle. Off you fuck then back down that river in Egypt.

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 13/04/17 22:03:51]

glasgow

An inconvenient truth 2

For the hard of independent thinking.Well if you dont have the attention span for 5 mins of science you shouldn't be discussing the carbon cycle which is well understood by those scientists you disregard .I Assume they you mean climate scientists when you say "they".

You have proposed no alternative to explain the data on climate change.You dont understand the carbon cycle. Off you fuck then back down that river in Egypt. "

Haha

As I have already said.

climate change has been a naturally occurring event,

Since earth day 1.

As every graph charting climate through the ages,

Clearly shows.

How much more data do you require.

So far everything I've seen

(and believe me it's a lot)

as evidence of Man made climate change.

Only confirmed climate change,

Not that man was responsible for climate change.

Have you never questioned why,

contrary to every scientific ethic,and principle.

The man made global warming mafia,

attempted to silence,

All scientist,who proposed any other theory,including climate change as a naturally occurring event.

Had that been the prevailing historic scientific attitude.

The earth would still be flat,

and the sun would still be orbiting,that flat earth.

You frequently cite others as Orwellian,

Yet you support,a movement,

That attempted to silence free debate,

and that's as Orwellian,

as it's ever going to get

An inconvenient truth 2

For the hard of independent thinking.Well if you dont have the attention span for 5 mins of science you shouldn't be discussing the carbon cycle which is well understood by those scientists you disregard .I Assume they you mean climate scientists when you say "they".

You have proposed no alternative to explain the data on climate change.You dont understand the carbon cycle. Off you fuck then back down that river in Egypt.

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

All scientist,who proposed any other theory,including climate change as a naturally occurring event.

and that's as Orwellian,

"

come come now you watched the video probably through gritted teeth realising you had know idea how the carbon cycle really works.Now your flapping around like a standed fish looking for another angle out.The data is rock solid the science good .We might aswell discuss is 5 greater than 4 or are there cats.You probably doubt evolution also they usually go hand in hand .When dealing with the wilfully ignorant ,data and science is always ignored .If you can cobble togeather a theory from your random musings on how things work put it to peer review.Im sure it'll last more the 30 seconds.

Stoke

"We are all losers if Brexit goes ahead, especially hard brexit.

In a way, we've already taken an unnecessary loss. "

We've lost nothing and gained everything

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

An inconvenient truth 2

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

and that's as Orwellian,

"

What silencing?

-Matt

PS. Why do you write everything in the format of prose?

glasgow

An inconvenient truth 2

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

and that's as Orwellian,

What silencing?

-Matt

PS. Why do you write everything in the format of prose?"

It's just my way

it's not how it's written

It's what I say

That's all That's important

At the end of the day

As you know

I'm always right

Never known to be wrong

That wouldn't change

Were it delivered in song

I'll give an example

Say you,yourself

You Have a preference

for more regular script

More often than not

A complete crock of shit

I sincerely hope

Though,we often oppose

It's still OK

To have a wee joke

For At the end the day

That's all it is

On that note

I really must run

Just Try to remember

It's meant to be fun

Ps some states in America,made it a criminal offence,

For scientists To deny man made climate change,

or to question it's validity.

Makes you wonder.

Happily they're showing signs of progress.

Later on they'll be burning some witches,

Down at the Creek.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

An inconvenient truth 2

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

and that's as Orwellian,

What silencing?

-Matt

It's just my way

It's what I say

At the end of the day

As you know

I'm always right

Never known to be wrong

That wouldn't change

I'll give an example

Say you,yourself

You Have a preference

for more regular script

More often than not

A complete crock of shit

I sincerely hope

Though,we often oppose

It's still OK

To have a wee joke

For At the end the day

That's all it is

On that note

I really must run

Just Try to remember

It's meant to be fun

Makes you wonder.

Down at the Creek.

"

And it Germany its a criminal offence to deny the holocaust. What's your point?

An inconvenient truth 2

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

and that's as Orwellian,

What silencing?

-Matt

It's just my way

It's what I say

At the end of the day

As you know

I'm always right

Never known to be wrong

That wouldn't change

I'll give an example

Say you,yourself

You Have a preference

for more regular script

More often than not

A complete crock of shit

I sincerely hope

Though,we often oppose

It's still OK

To have a wee joke

For At the end the day

That's all it is

On that note

I really must run

Just Try to remember

It's meant to be fun

Makes you wonder.

Down at the Creek.

And it Germany its a criminal offence to deny the holocaust. What's your point? "

Why mention the holocaust Did it add to the greenhouse effect

glasgow

An inconvenient truth 2

You have proposed no alternative to explain the data on climate change.You dont understand the carbon cycle. Off you fuck then back down that river in Egypt. "

Haha hard to believe I know,

But sometimes my real life kicks in.

So tonight,I had a wee look at your video.

the guy seemed to be under the illusion,

co2 was the primary greenhouse gas.

In fact he seemed to be under the impression,

co2 was the only greenhouse gas.

To his credit,he did mention,

Man was only responsible for a

Tiny portion of co2 in the atmosphere.

He'll be kicking himself,when he realises,his oversight,

In forgetting to mention,

the most prevalent greenhouse gas oops!!

He even forgot to mention the second most contributing factor to the greenhouse effect tut tut tut

Though I'm giving him the benefit of doubt,

And seeing it as a genuine mistake.

He doesn't seem like the kind of bloke,

Who would intentionally mislead us,

In pursuit of an agenda.

Besides,he's obviously got more important things on his mind.

Like what the fuck is his wife,

spending all his money on,

And why isn't she making any contributions ,

Even though she's pure minted.

Let's just hope it all works out,

And she's got a perfectly plausible explanation.

An inconvenient truth 2

He even forgot to mention the second most contributing factor to the greenhouse effect tut tut tut

In pursuit of an agenda.

"

You used many words above but said nothing.Keep sailing. ... The above video is targeted at those minds(you) who cant understand how small amounts of co2 are making a difference..Would you like a video with more pictures or more depth. Education should be tailored.

glasgow

An inconvenient truth 2

In pursuit of an agenda.

You used many words above but said nothing.Keep sailing. ... The above video is targeted at those minds(you) who cant understand how small amounts of co2 are making a difference..Would you like a video with more pictures or more depth. Education should be tailored. "

Lol

clearly you have a concentration problem

Try cutting back on the fizzy juice,

I've heard it helps.

Then I suggest,you find an adult,

And ask them to explain what I've the actually said.

Please no more videos,

The last one,

Could not have been more

Dishonest,And misleading.

It would take a complete buffoon,

Not to see it.

On the upside,

it did explain why you know so little,

And talk so much complete and utter drivel on the subject.

By *cotbbtopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

In a couple of years time there will be few in favour of Brexit

Stoke

An inconvenient truth 2

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

and that's as Orwellian,

What silencing?

-Matt

It's just my way

It's what I say

At the end of the day

As you know

I'm always right

Never known to be wrong

That wouldn't change

I'll give an example

Say you,yourself

You Have a preference

for more regular script

More often than not

A complete crock of shit

I sincerely hope

Though,we often oppose

It's still OK

To have a wee joke

For At the end the day

That's all it is

On that note

I really must run

Just Try to remember

It's meant to be fun

Makes you wonder.

Down at the Creek.

Why mention the holocaust Did it add to the greenhouse effect "

Nearly as many were shot died from hunger malnutrition and disease, after years of slave labour

glasgow

An inconvenient truth 2

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

and that's as Orwellian,

What silencing?

-Matt

It's just my way

It's what I say

At the end of the day

As you know

I'm always right

Never known to be wrong

That wouldn't change

I'll give an example

Say you,yourself

You Have a preference

for more regular script

More often than not

A complete crock of shit

I sincerely hope

Though,we often oppose

It's still OK

To have a wee joke

For At the end the day

That's all it is

On that note

I really must run

Just Try to remember

It's meant to be fun

Makes you wonder.

Down at the Creek.

And it Germany its a criminal offence to deny the holocaust. What's your point? "

Your comparing historic fact,

With scientific conjecture.

Two separate,and totally unconnected subjects.

To use the holocaust,

As a means of point scoring.

It's just not right.

"The race to the precipice is well under way.The opportunity to alter the outcome has unfortunately passed.

In a couple of years time there will be few in favour of Brexit"

Shhh you'll trigger them.

An inconvenient truth 2

Haha

As I have already said.

Since earth day 1.

Clearly shows.

attempted to silence,

and that's as Orwellian,

What silencing?

-Matt

It's just my way

It's what I say

At the end of the day

As you know

I'm always right

Never known to be wrong

That wouldn't change

I'll give an example

Say you,yourself

You Have a preference

for more regular script

More often than not

A complete crock of shit

I sincerely hope

Though,we often oppose

It's still OK

To have a wee joke

For At the end the day

That's all it is

On that note

I really must run

Just Try to remember

It's meant to be fun

Makes you wonder.

Down at the Creek.

Your comparing historic fact,

With scientific conjecture.

Two separate,and totally unconnected subjects.

To use the holocaust,

As a means of point scoring.

It's just not right.

"

The holocaust is historic fact, anthropegenic climate change is a fact.

The existence of outright deniers is where the two overlap.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

It's not over till it's over. BREXIT can still be stopped at any point up to the day we actually leave.

» Add a new message to this topic